Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rebecca's Aunt

"Aunt Chelsea shares her experience"

40
14 Comments 14
27.5k Views 27.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

“Aunt Chelsea? I-I’m s-s-sorry, I didn’t know you’d be home,” Rebecca stuttered, still bent over and turning her head toward the door.

I was still shocked, I was standing in the middle of the bedroom, with her aunt’s decorative paddle in my hand and our roasted bare bottoms on display for her.

“Oh, a little experimentation is fine by me,” Aunt Chelsea explained as she walked in closer toward the naked college girls in front of her.

“I’ve got to admit it, I have similar tastes,” she continued as we both stood up to face her.

I couldn’t help myself from staring at Aunt Chelsea; she was a beautiful cougar. She stood in front of us with her blonde hair tied up into a tight bun, with an ivory blouse that perfectly outlined her large breasts and a slimming charcoal skirt that hugged her round buttocks. She wore the perfect amount of makeup, just a little, to make her skin and ruby lips pop.

“Can I see my paddle?” she inquired, holding out her hand complete with beautifully painted nails.

“Yeah,” I faintly responded, passing the paddle over to her.

“I wondered if ‘Auntie’s Helper’ would ever see any action,” Aunt Chelsea joked as she examined the paddle.

I elbowed Rebecca, but only slightly enough to get her attention. She glanced over at me and simply shrugged. She didn’t realize what I was trying to imply and just stood there aghast in a naked stupor.

“I think your friend wants you to ask me something,” Aunt Chelsea hinted, pointing at me with the paddle.

“What, Fiona?” Rebecca asked with an annoyed tone.

“Oh, my god,” I said, exasperated, holding my arms out.

“Seriously, Becky, I swear sometimes you don’t understand context!” I yelled at her.

“She’s just shy, Fiona,” Aunt Chelsea explained, placing a hand on my shoulder.

“Do you girls want a proper spanking?” she asked, patting the paddle against her hand.

“Yes,” “Maybe,” the both of us said at the same time, but I was more enthusiastic toward her offer.

Aunt Chelsea smiled and situated herself on the edge of the bed. She wiggled for a moment and flattened out her skirt over her knees to make the perfect little spot.

“We’ll have to wait for this one,” she mentioned, putting the paddle down at her side.

“Alright, Fiona, come over here,” she beckoned, making me ooze in anticipation.

I walked over toward her, and unlike her quiet niece, she had no hesitation in hauling me over her thinly covered lap.

“Mmm, naughty girl,” she said, stroking my backside with her palm.

Smack! She began to slap me with all the technique of an experienced spanker.

Slap! Smack! Slap! She gave me more strikes in quick succession. After that, she rubbed my bottom and took her time admiring her work. With each passing stroke, she grazed the outskirts of my pussy, causing me to moan in pleasure.

“Spank me, Chelsea,” I cried out as I moved uncontrollably on top of her.

“What’s that, Fiona?” she asked, giving me another hard smack on the butt.

“Spank me, Chelsea,” I said louder, reveling in the sensation of my blistering buns.

“I’m sorry? I can’t quite hear you,” she joked, cupping her hand to her ear before landing it again across my cheeks.

“Spank me! SPANK ME, CHELSEA!” I yelled over the sound of her slaps.

She laughed, nodded, and continued to spank me. As each slap bounced off my bare ass, I could feel myself on the brink of orgasm. It was at this time that she slipped two fingers into my dripping slit and slowly moved them in unison, like a piston.

Smack! She used her left hand to land a resounding blow across my exposed buns.

“Such a naughty girl,” she whispered in my ear, brushing my hair behind it.

I was fighting for breath throughout the length of my increased arousal. At this point, I couldn’t even manage to speak. Sensation and lust rushed through my body, leaving me in a near-vegetative state.

Whack! Oh my, I forgot about the paddle. Whack! Whap! Whack! She beat me harder and fingered me faster. I could feel the heat rising from my ass and the soaking wet juices starting to flow from my pussy.

Ho god! My body was shaking in orgasmic ecstasy and while I wanted to shout, I couldn’t bring myself to make a sound aside from low groans.

“Ahh!” I squealed as I flopped from her lap and slammed onto the floor.

I stayed there for a few seconds, writhing in passion. The orgasm was so intense, I could barely move. I felt the hardwood floor soundly pressed up against my engulfed cheeks. I was on my back and squirming around, still trying to catch my breath.

“Are you hurt? Fiona?” Chelsea asked, a little concerned I might have just fallen and couldn’t get up.

I couldn’t talk, but I gave her a thumbs-up, still panting and giving shallow breaths. I was gasping and heaving, unable to restrain myself from bucking around on the wooden planks beneath me.

“Holy fucking Jesus,” I exclaimed as I thumped my head down on the floor and remained in a prone position.

“Wow,” Rebecca said, amazed at the sight before her.

LenaEverly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaEverly

“Now that was a spanking,” I said, finally able to sit up with a smile that went ear to ear.

“Your turn, Becky,” Aunt Chelsea beamed, patting her lap.

Before Rebecca was able to get over her aunt’s knees, Chelsea hooked her hands underneath her blouse and peeled it up over her head. Her mature breasts flopped out as the tight shirt came off. For a woman of forty, she didn’t sag at all, they popped out and stood firm in front of us. I sat in amazement, staring at her gorgeous bosom clinging to her body in a lacy white brassiere.

Rebecca also could not keep her eyes from being fixated on her aunt’s impressive rack.

“Do you want to give them a squeeze, honey?” Aunt Chelsea inquired as she used her elbows to push them together.

Rebecca simply nodded and proceeded to grasp Aunt Chelsea’s breasts. They were too big to easily fit in her hands, but she gently cupped each one from underneath.

“Mmm,” Chelsea moaned as Rebecca caressed her and rubbed her fingers across the lace.

“Are you ready, dear?” Aunt Chelsea interrupted her by folding her over her lap.

“Yes, ma’am,” the naked girl responded, letting her bouncing bottom protrude into the air.

“Very well then,” Aunt Chelsea said, rubbing the warm buns before her.

Slap! Smack! She hit her with a couple of nice warm-up spanks.

“Such a beautiful butt,” she mentioned, planting a kiss on Rebecca’s backside.

Smack! She began spanking her again, as Rebecca squealed a little from the stings. My mound began to moisten again as I watched Rebecca’s ass reverberate to each smack. It jiggled erotically as I recalled her being nude over my lap.

Smack! Slap! Smack! Aunt Chelsea found her rhythm, alternating between each cheek and giving her some good rubs across her toasted bottom. Her arm wound backward and she started to deliver more force to Rebecca’s scarlet, stinging butt.

The methodical spanks reminded me of a game of tennis, with a pop followed by a straining grunt.

Smack! “Uhh!”

Slap! “Uhh!”

Smack! “Uhh!”

“Do you want the paddle, Becky?” Aunt Chelsea asked, stopping to knead Rebecca’s throbbing bottom.

“Yes, but I had some ideas,” Rebecca said as she stood up and rubbed her butt.

“Oh, really? What did you have in mind?” Aunt Chelsea asked, curious as to what the shy girl could suggest. The thoughts ran through my mind as well. What could she do? What kind of exciting things are in store? Does she want to paddle Chelsea? I could see that, I’d for sure want a turn too.

Rebecca went over to the nightstand and removed a scarf from the top drawer. She winked at me as she held the scarf in both hands like a naughty present. I think I know where this is going. The delicious thought of a bound Becky crossed my mind.

“Tie me up to the bedpost,” she said, handing the knit scarf to her aunt.

“Oooh, how delightfully kinky,” Aunt Chelsea smiled and obliged Rebecca.

It wasn’t some hardcore BDSM or anything like that. Aunt Chelsea wrapped the scarf around the outside of Rebecca’s wrists, binding them lightly to the bedpost and tying an easy knot to hold her in place.

Whack! Without warning, Aunt Chelsea rained the paddle down on Becky’s unprepared cheeks. Rebecca flinched a little but couldn’t move with the restraint.

“How was that?” Aunt Chelsea asked as she stroked Rebecca’s backside with the flat paddle.

“So good!” Rebecca cried out as I could tell she was becoming hotter from the ‘punishment’.

Whap! Whack! Aunt Chelsea swung the paddle around a couple more times, leaving some good bruising on Rebecca’s buns.

While watching the scene play out in front of me, I reached my hands down between my legs and began to rub my slit.

Whack! The sound echoed against the walls and I stroked my aching pussy with my fingers around the edges. I masturbated slowly, letting the juices lubricate my mound.

Whap! Whack! I was getting increasingly turned on by the sight of poor helpless Rebecca being beaten by her aunt.

“Oh GOD!” Rebecca buckled as much as she could after the final smack.

“Why don’t you finish her off, Fiona?” Aunt Chelsea asked, pointing over at the girl on the edge of climax.

“It would be my pleasure,” I said in my most seductive voice and sauntered over to my friend tied up to the end of the bed.

Chelsea may have thought I was going to finger Rebecca like she was so gracious to do for me, but I had another idea. I got down on my knees and forced my nose right in between her cherry-colored cheeks and began to massage her dripping pussy with my tongue. I lapped up her sap and moved my tongue slowly up and down, making sure to cover the entire length of her vagina. I suckled at her lips with mine, alternating between that and licking her clitoris with the tip of my tongue. When she finally came to orgasm, she quaked incredibly, basically motorboating me with her vagina.

I undid the scarf and Rebecca embraced me with a long and sensual hug. Even with my face covered in the fluids of her pussy, she kissed me on the lips and held me there for a moment.

“I guess it’s my turn then,” Aunt Chelsea said, stepping out of her tight black skirt and giving herself a playful and inviting slap on the ass.

 

Published 
Written by MallardFiona
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments