Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Radha's Married Life: Part 2

"It's Radha’s first day in her new home. She is in for lots of surprises!"

6
8 Comments 8
20.1k Views 20.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Radhawoke up to the knock on the door. She suddenly rose, not recognizing the room she was in. It took her a minute to realize that this was her new room, the room she would now be sharing for life with Inderjeet. But where was Inderjeet. He was not beside her, where he should be.

There was a knock again on the door.

“Come in,” said Radha in a rather coarse voice, probably because she was thirsty.

She saw the door open and saw her two jethanis (sister-in-law) standing at the door. Radha had mixed feelings of curiousness, fear, respect towards her sister-in-law cause it was still her first day in the house.

She then looked towards them.

The elder jethani was quite a voluptuous one. She was a bit on the hefty side, but still she wasn’t someone whom you could call overweight. She was of average height, had big boobs and even had a big ass, though it did show that it was well-toned. She wore a blue salwar-kameez. She had a light lipstick, blue colored bindi and a simple gold and black mangalsutra. Her husband’s name was Vikramjeet and was the eldest of the three brothers of which Inderjeet was the youngest.

The younger jethani was quite smaller in size but she also had average height. She had a fit toned body and nice rack. She had a petite but tight ass structure which was quite clear from the tight fitting of her salwar-kameez. She was wearing a red one. She wore a mangalsutra and a red colored bindi to match her clothes. Her husband’s name was Shaktijeet and was the second one in number amongst the three brothers.

She tried as hard as she could, but she couldn’t recall their names. She knew she had to know but the name was stuck on her tongue.

The ladies at the door realized this and said, "Can’t remember our names huh?” the elder one said.

Radha smiled meekly.

“Well I am Rashi,” said the elder one, "and this is Roshni,” she said pointing to the younger jethani. Roshni smiled politely towards the new bride who courteously smiled back.

Rashi asked mischievously, "You had one hell of a night, right? We heard the noises all through the house.”

She said the last sentence with a bit of chuckle. Radha was blushing red with embarrassment.

“So anyways, welcome to ‘Irani Sadan’, your new house and hopefully soon a new home. I can see from your expressions that you have a lot of questions in your mind. Come on, shoot. Roshni come take a stool and sit,” said Rashi.

Radha was a bit embarrassed, that they were in full clothes but she was still sitting on the bed, with soiled sheets and of course fully naked desperately trying to cover her herself.

She tried to speak but all that came out was, "I uh...”

Rashi quickly understood.

”I see you are embarrassed because of your attire. It’s not an issue. You should have seen Roshni. The first day when I went to take her from her room, she hid under the bed. SO... considering her, you are off to a great start,” said Rashi.

The ladies laughed heartily and Radha also posed a smile. She was feeling a little bit comfortable now. Roshni had closed the door to maintain privacy.

“So shoot, what is your first question?” said Roshni.

“Well, where is Inderjeet?” asked Radha.

“Oh,” the ladies synced. Radha blushed further.

“Well, the men are off to work. They have a big project in Madras. So they left early. They would be back in three months,” said Roshni.

Three months, thought Radha. But we just got married yesterday.

Radha I know, that was unexpected. But sometimes it happens. I mean all apart they are the bread-winners of this house right. So they do all they can to provide us with the best luxuries as possible,” said Rashi.

“Don’t worry, I am here, so is Rashi didi and of course Sasu Maa,” said Roshni.

Then it occurred to Radha. She still had to meet her mother-in-law. She only had met her yesterday and her first impression was not to ever object anything that lady said.

Rashi saw the fear on Radha’s face.

“Don’t worry; she is like our mother only. Our caretaker and protector,” said Rashi. “So what else is on your mind?”

“Is it a tradition that jethanis come into the new brides room to wake her up on the new day?” enquired Radha.

“Yes it is. I did it for Roshni and we both are doing it for you. It’s the tradition in this family,” said Rashi feeling proud.

“Okay. By the way am I late for something, cause I already see that the time is eight am”, asked Radha.

“It is your first day. Enjoy it. You will get into the routine soon,” said Roshni assuring her.

“So Radha, we are here to get you ready. Sasu Maa will be back soon from the temple. She would like to meet you,” said Rashi asserting the duty of the elder jethani to help the new bride settle in her home.

“Okay, but didi, I mean,” Radha pointed towards her sheets.

“Oh right, last night. No issues. They would be burned cause of the blood. You don’t have to be ashamed for it,” said Roshni as an elder sister taking care of her younger sister.

Radha felt better.

“So come out of the bed. We’ll help you get ready,” said Rashi.

Roshni took Radha’s hand and guided her out of the bed, making her leave the safe and warm haven of her sheets. As the sheets fell down, Rashi’s and Roshni’s eyes were stuck on her beautiful body. Keeping the stains from last night’s extravaganza separate, both the jethanis were transfixed on her well-formed boobs.

kateandcharlie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kateandcharlie

As she moved towards the bathroom now, on seeing her ass swaying, both had the same thought.

Sasu Maa is going to like this one so much.

“Get yourself freshened up. The water is already is warmed up. Don’t you worry about the bed, we’ll get it arranged. We’ll layout something for the day too. Just go and relax, but don’t take too long,” said Roshni.

“Yes," said Radha.

While Radha had a bath, both the jethanis had some servants come by to change the sheets. They had brought a new dress for Radha, especially for the day. It was a yellow salwar-kameez with a lot of intricate designs of thread of multitude of colors.

When Radha came outside, she felt like she had been reborn. Soft, sweet, tender skin, wet hair, rosy lips, well-toned body with all the curves in the right places; all attributed to the long hot water bath. When she entered her room, Rashi and Roshni, were stunned by her naked beauty.

They helped her get dressed, helped her out with her hair and when all was done, they took her to the ground floor, where already a quite mature yet the head of the house, Sasu Maa was sitting on the in the house swing.

“Welcome my girls, especially you Radha. Welcome to Irani Sadan," said Kantabai.

There she was whom everyone called Sasu Maa and so would Radha. Kantabai was a lady in her fifties yet it was a mistake on your part to even consider for a moment that with her in the room you had an upper hand. She had raised three fine gentlemen who had developed into business tycoons. Her husband had passed away early, leaving her with three kids still young. Her in-laws ostracized her on accounts of being a widow. But she came back and came back strong. Her sons were the one who took over her in-laws family business and made it reach new heights. Rumor was no matter how strong they were politically and economically when it came to household matters Kantabai held the supreme decision.

So when Radha saw her, she tried to hide her nervousness and in a traditional way touched her feet. The other two ladies did the same.

“So I see Rashi and Roshni got you up and got ready, good...” said Kantabai.

“So how are you feeling? Your jethanis weren’t too much naughty were they,” said Kantabai.

Radha could only pose a smile, meekly.

“Anyways, I am really sorry that my son had to leave you on such a short notice. But don’t worry he will be back soon. Maybe by that time you would be the perfect daughter-in-law and wife one could ask for,” she said that with a smirk towards Rashi and Roshni.

Radha didn’t understand the comment but she thought it was best to keep shut and kept on smiling.

“Okay girls, I am off to a nap. Well today Radha we have a ceremony in the evening. Only us four ladies, it’s actually a welcoming ceremony for the new bride,” said the mother-in-law.

She then turned towards Rashi and Roshni.

“Rashi and Roshni, it’s your responsibility to get her ready. Got it?” asked the head lady. Rashi and Roshni nodded diligently.

“Okay, now I will let you girls bond over breakfast. I am going for a nap. I will see you girls I the evening. Rashi and Roshni, help Radha get familiarize a little with the household work. When all is done, the two of you come meet me. I have some things to talk about”, she said with a frown and a serious tone.

Radha couldn’t decipher all this, but she thought she was still new.

When Kantabai left, Radha had mixed opinions about her. But all she could muster was, "She seems like a nice and caring woman.”

Both Rashi and Roshni had the same thought. Oh this naïve girl. All will be revealed in the ceremony tonight.

They smiled towards her and decided it was time they had breakfast.

After breakfast, Radha went to her parent’s home for one last time - as was the custom - to meet them. Rashi and Roshni went to their Sasu maa’s room, dreading what might happen.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It was already late noon. The sun rays found their way into Kantabai’s room through the intricate design on the walls. Kantabai was sitting on the bed, reading a religious journal. Towards the end of the bed, two pairs of ropes were hanging from the ceiling. Two beautiful women were tied in place, their hands stretched up towards the ceilings and their feet spread and held in place with the padlocks which were in turn fixed in the ground.

“Rashi and Roshni, my beautiful bahus. You girls have come a long way. So now I believe Radha is off to her parent’s home,” said Kantabai.

The girls nodded meekly.

“Good. You have done good work. So I might let you off with a little leniency today. But before that, answer me. Who are you?” asked Kantabai in a strong and dominating voice, something that would make many shudder in their dreams.

“We are sluts, Sasu Maa,” said the ladies in unison. We are the Irani family sluts.”

“Good. So ladies, it’s time. How about ten on each today?” asked the lady. 

“As you wish Sasu Maa, we are here to serve you and only you," said Rashi.

Roshni nodded simultaneously.

“Good. So let’s begin and get this over with soon. Also remember after this go down and get all the materials for the ceremony. Today we induct a new Irani family slut, Radha,” said Kantabai picking up a paddle.

What followed were sounds of hard wood on flesh with screams of pain, agony and pleasure followed with repeated chants of Thank you Sasu Maa.

Oblivious to her future, Radha was taking a nap at her parent’s house, totally unaware that tonight her life would change for ever.

Note: For clarity on Indian words used and the attiredescribed please visit here.
Published 
Written by simar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments