Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Punishment

"Yes, Daddy, I'm sorry."

46
14 Comments 14
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

You are sitting at a bar wearing a thin low-cut blouse with the top three buttons undone showing your huge cleavage. 

The pushup bra is giving your breasts the support they need to lift them higher. The bra stops just below your nipples so the cool air makes them hard and well noticed through the thin blouse.

I'm sitting behind you just out of your view. I see a man hitting on you and you're flirting back with him by laughing at his jokes. You're even allowing him to touch your smooth bare thighs. You're smiling at him and I can tell what he's thinking.

His hand glides up your thigh, trying to move under your short black skirt. You push his hand away. But I can see you want more as your legs open slightly.

The man still has his hand on your thigh as I'm walking up behind you, putting my arm around you.

He looks at me with a challenge in his eyes. I don't say a word as my eyes never waver. He knows I'm not the fight he's looking for. He gives up and walks away.

“Wendy, Daddy is very unhappy with you.” You can feel my hand on the back of your neck. My hand is squeezing with enough pressure that you stiffen.

I'm whispering into your ear, “You're going to pay for teasing that man, do you understand me, you little slut?”

You're nodding your head and whispering, “Yes, Daddy.”

I'm telling you to stand and we walk outside. My arm is possessively around your waist. I'm barely keeping my anger in check as I'm telling you to get in the truck.

After you're in the truck, I walk to the other side and I'm silent as I'm starting the truck. You're looking ahead and I can see how nervous you are.

Without any warning, I'm reaching over and ripping open your blouse and saying, “You want to act a slut? Take your bra off now!” My voice is stern.

You do as you're told.

“Throw it out the window, when I give you my permission.”

At the next traffic light, we stop next to a convertible. My truck is high enough that the convertible can't see you. Just before the light turns green, I'm telling you to throw it into his car.

You’re looking at me in shock but do it just as I’m pulling away. You look into your side mirror and see the man swinging your bra into the air, waving for you to come back.

I can see the red on your face, but I'm unsure if you're embarrassed or excited.

I'm watching you and I know you're squeezing your thighs together, trying to maintain your aching pussy.

I intentionally miss our road, causing you to open your mouth.

“Stop. Don't ask me anything, you're not in control here, do you finally get that, Wendy?”

I can tell by your posture that I've finally gotten through to you. Very quietly you say, “Yes, Daddy, I'm sorry.”

The sun is setting by the time I spot the road I'm looking for. It's a scenic road, just off the highway near the dunes.

Shia011
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shia011

I'm looking at you, which causes you to jump as you hear the tone of my voice, as I say, “I need complete privacy as I administer your punishment. This is it. No one will hear your screams tonight.”

We are so deep in the woods there's no sound of the highway. I stop the truck, “Get out and strip your skirt off now.”

I already know you don't have any panties on because Daddy made you burn them weeks ago.
 
Grabbing the black bag from the back seat, you’re watching me as I'm taking the gold collar and leash out of the bag. You're breathing is fast since I've never collared you before. Your eyes are watering as I'm placing the collar around your neck gently, pulling you to a huge tree stump.

“Do you understand what's happening? Do you now see that I will never share you? That by putting this gold collar on you that I own you? Answer me now!”

So softly, barely audible, you’re saying, “Yes, Daddy.”

“Now bend over so your boobs are hanging over the stump.”

I'm reaching into the bag and I’m grabbing some rope and securing your arms to a tree trunk. I repeat the process with your legs, spreading them out with more rope. Next, I'm pulling out a ball gag and placing it into your mouth.

“You know that old saying, ‘This is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you.’”

You can only shake your head yes as there’s drool coming out of your mouth that’s making me a little crazed seeing you naked and vulnerable this way. 

My hand starts to shake as I'm grabbing the paddle and swatting your ass five times on each cheek.

My voice sounds strange to my ears when I say, “Do you enjoy flirting with other men? Is the punishment worth it?”

Tears are streaming down your beautiful face, you are shaking all over, but I'm holding back the overwhelming feeling of holding you in my arms as I must finish the punishment.

I drop the paddle to the ground, dropping my pants and driving my cock hard into your wet cunt. I need to hear your lustful moans so I remove the ball gag.

In my mind I see you being fucked by the man at the bar. I'm seeing red. I keep fucking you, making you cum three times before I fill you with my hot sperm. I keep watching as it slides down your legs.

You can hardly walk since your pussy has been thoroughly fucked and your ass has felt the sting of my paddle.

I am your dominant, your lover, your Daddy.

Your eyes are filling with tears as I hear you say, “Thank you, Daddy, for reminding me that my place is with you and you only.”

I'm gathering the ropes when you ask, “Daddy, do I have clothes?”

“That was just the beginning of your punishment. You will ride home naked and you will be sucking my cock, the entire way home.”

 

Published 
Written by Intheshadow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments