Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Park and Ride Spanking (Part 5)

"A neighbor gets involved in disciplining Sheila."

5
5 Comments 5
16.5k Views 16.5k
781 words 781 words

Sheila answered the knock at her door only to discover the neighbor across the street. "Hello"

"Hi Sheila, may I come in?" he said not waiting for an answer but pushing past her and closing the door behind him. "Now that's better, unless of course you'd like me to spank you on the porch for all the neighborhood to see.

"Wait a minute ..." Sheila stammered. "What ... How do you know?"

“Calm down. The pastor and his team at the park-n-ride have decided to add a new level of humiliation to your training sessions. They've contracted men like myself, in this neighborhood, and asked us to help make sure you are properly trained. There are several of us in the neighborhoodn and in addition to your park-n-ride sessions, we'll be dropping in on you from time to time."

"Several ... what do you mean .. who else knows?" Sheila gasped realizing she'd just admitted that he was right, only to find herself bent over his left arm as he smacked the backs of her thighs sharply three time each.

"Thou protests too much," he growled pushing her skirt up into the middle of her back and firmly yanking her panties up into the crease of her ass cheeks. "Shh! You're gettin your butt whooped good and hard. No more talk! You can cry all you like but no more words."

Sheila nodded wide eyed as he pushed her toward the bedroom. "Get your bathbrush paddle. Yes I know about that too," he smiled. " And get up on your bed on all fours."

Sheila ran to the bathroom and grabbed the long handled bath brush then, taking it to her bedroom, climbed up onto the bed gasping as she felt her panties being yanked down and off.  "Head down.  Arch your back and push that ass up and out. Spread your legs girl. That's it now arch ... up and out."

Peering behind her she screamed, "AHHHHHHHH" wide eyed as the brush came down hard in the center of both cheeks.

"Good girl, cry all you want, no talking. Now that smack was for not following directions. I said head down young lady. You will hold the position. Face down - Thighs Spread - arch that ass up and out!"

Click! Sheila's face flew around looking behind her at the sound of the camera and then she screamed "WAAAAAH" again as the brush assaulted her ass three times.

"My goodness girl I can see why we've been asked to get involved.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

You are a very bad girl. Things will go better for you if you can follow simple directions. Now, this is an old Kodak instant camera, and I'm taping this picture to the wall. Everyone that comes here to deal with you will see the position you are being trained to maintain when accepting discipline."

Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Sheila fought to remain in position as his hand crashed down on her behind over and over again.

"That a girl," he murmured spreading her cheeks and running his hands over her labia watching closely as her breathing increased. "Cum for me," he encouraged rubbing furiously. "Concentrate. This is part of your training. You know the rule: If you don’t cum you are given a training session where you have to ride the wand."

For several minutes, she was made to remain in position while he worked her over and again and again she came close, but could not obey his order and CUM. " Naughty girl. Get your spreader bar, wand, and duct tape."  

Soon she was laying face up, ankles cuffed into the spreader, with the wand duct taped to her thigh so it lay against her clit.  She gasped as he took a pair of pantyhose from her drawer and used them to tie her hands up and out of the way. "There," he said grabbing the remote and turning on the wand." Watching her writhe as the wand buzzed softly on low. "I've turned it on nice and slow. Lay there and take all the time you need," he smiled staring into Sheila's eyes.  "Are those tears I see, don't cry baby, you’re gonna learn. Training is going to help you. And we're gonna stay right here, just like this, until you cum."

"Please can you turn it up so it goes faster."

Shaking his head he said. "No. We tried that with my hands. This is what you get, nice and slow. Move your hips and thighs, buck a bit. Help yourself. Learn to Obey. Learn to CUM when you're told," he growled standing back and observing. "You're going to get a lot of  practice, and not just with me."

 

 

Published 
Written by skaysmedism
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments