Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Painful Piano Lessons - Meeting Up With Alison

"Meeting up with Alison turned out to be a spanking experience and more.."

12
3 Comments 3
23.6k Views 23.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
If you read Painful Piano Lessons - Part 4, you’ll know that I watched Alison being caned stark naked before she helped ‘Miss’ cane me in a most embarrassing way. As she was leaving, Alison pushed a note into my hands and made it perfectly clear that she would like to meet up with me again. I was not going to turn down that offer.

I called her and we chatted for a while before I suggested we meet up. Alison told me that her parents were away for the weekend so I could go over to her house. I felt the blood pumping into my cock at the prospect.

Friday evening arrived and I admit I was nervous. She was gorgeous but we hadn’t made any plans about what to do that evening and I wondered if she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I needn’t have worried.

She opened the door and ushered me in. As the door closed, she put her arms around me and kissed me firmly on the lips. I felt the blood pumping again.

We settled on the sofa and got to know a little about each other. After we’d chatted for some time, she reminded me of our previous encounter, where both of us had been forced to undress and our piano teacher, Miss Edwards had caned us both. She blushed as she recounted this, which I found most exciting.

She moved closer and kissed me again, long and hard.

“Will you spank me now Mike?” she asked meekly.

I admit this is not what I was expecting but my growing erection suggested I was not averse to the idea. “Of course I will, if that is what you’d like.”

“Then I’ll spank you, like I did at Miss Edwards,” she added.

I had no idea where this was headed but I was excited, “Fair enough,” I replied.

On the sofa, Alison had told me how she loved riding so I shouldn’t have been surprised when she returned with a long whippy riding crop. I took it from her and gave it a few trial swipes. It made a wonderful sound as I whipped it through the air.

I felt that I should take the lead. “Alison, strip down to your underwear.”

She didn’t move and I wondered if I’d somehow misread the situation. But I carried on. “Now Alison! Don’t make me tell you again,” I instructed her.

I flexed the riding crop as I watched her remove her skirt. My breathing grew faster as she took off her blouse and I saw her magnificent breasts pushing over the top of her bra. I wanted her bra and panties off but I was also determined to make this last.

I pulled up a chair and directed her to lay across my lap. The second she stretched herself across my thighs the heat from her body spread directly to my penis and, judging from the look she gave me, she’d felt the growing erection. I ran my palm over her taut bum cheeks and one finger along the tell tale impression left by her slit in her pantie material.

I began to spank her bottom, alternating between her left and right cheeks until she cried out.

“Let’s see what impact I’ve had, shall we?” I breathed deeply as I slid her panties down her thighs. Her bum was a healthy pink colour with a visible imprint of my hand.

“Stand up Alison. Stand... facing me, between my legs.”

With her panties round her knees, she shuffled off my lap and moved towards me, between my open thighs. I studied her slit, lightly covered by that mound of soft, fair hair which I had dreamed about since our piano lesson beating. The lips of her slit were now swollen and glistened with her excited juices. My cock responded, even though it was still trapped in my pants.

“Take off your bra, Alison.”

Her breasts pushed forward in her bra as she reached behind to unclip it . She slid it sexily down her arms, revealing the perfect breasts I recalled: firm and tipped with hard, erect nipples. I held one of her breasts and sucked on the nipple, running my tongue around until she groaned. Time to focus.

I slid her panties down to the ground and she stepped out of them. Her body was beautiful. I turned her around and bent her over the arm of the sofa. I stepped to one side to admire her firm breasts, pointing down so pertly, before I moved up behind her. My trapped cock was hurting now but I pressed up against her bum and spread her legs wide.

The riding crop was to hand and again I swished it through the air, noting how Alison trembled.

Swish, the first stroke was harder than I meant and she leapt up rubbing her bum, but all I saw were those gorgeous breasts swinging from side to side.

“Bend over again Alison. You will get one extra stroke every time you try to stop me or get up before I have finished.”

She bent over and parted her legs, exposing her moist slit and presenting taut bum cheeks.

Swish, swish... the crop made an even more wonderful sound as it struck Alison’s bum. The imprint of the crop was clear on her right cheek.

FreyeGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreyeGrey



Swish, swish, swish... I brought the next three strokes down in quick succession on alternate cheeks. Alison cried out but remained in position while I closely examined my handiwork. I ran a finger gently across her bum and let it stray along the swollen lips of her slit. She groaned and my cock grew rigid and strained to escape.

I swished the crop through the air again and watched her flinch. Swish, swish! I landed two strokes in succession on her left cheek, the last one flicking the top of her thigh. Again she cried out loudly but didn’t move. I was impressed.

“You may get up now,” I told her. She stood and rubbed her reddened cheeks while I took in the rest of her firm, gorgeous body.

She turned to face me and my gaze was immediately drawn to her perfect breasts. It took me a moment to realise that she was speaking.

“I said, it’s your turn now Mike. Take off all your clothes.” She stepped back to watch.

My body is in pretty good shape, so I enjoyed taking off each item and watching Alison’s reaction. Finally I stood in front of her in my underpants, My penis was obviously straining against the material.

Alison stepped up to me, pushed her breasts against my chest and again she kissed me hard. Then, before I realised what she was doing, Alison dropped to her knees and pulled down my pants. As the elastic reached the tip of my erection it sprang out, brushing against her face. She removed the pants and stroked my rigid cock. 

As she stood, I bent over the arm of the sofa and, without warning, received a very strong swipe of the crop. I leapt up yelling loudly as I rubbed my bum.

Alison watched my cock swinging back and forth. “I didn’t tell you to bend over,” she explained. She pushed back the foreskin, exposing the swollen head of my cock. “I’ve decided I’m going to spank him,” she smiled as she flicked the crop’s leather tongue across the tip of my cock.

She moved a long padded seat into the middle of the room. “Lie down on your back.”

I sat at one end and lay down so that my head was just supported. My legs stretched out at the other end.

I was nervous now but excited and my cock pointed skywards, fully erect. I studied every aspect of her as she came round near to my head and picked up the crop. Her breasts moved firmly when she walked, her stomach was flat and her slit glistened.

She moved down past my left shoulder and swished the crop. Now I knew how she must have felt when I’d done that. She wrapped her hand round my cock shaft, feeling it swell, then she again eased back the foreskin to reveal the full helmet. I waited.

Swish... the leather tongue on the tip of the crop struck the shaft. Swish, the return stroke caught the underside of the shaft making my cock swing like a pendulum. The sensation alternated somewhere between pain and ecstasy and I wondered how painful it would be if she struck me with the crop shaft itself.

Swish... the leather tongue caught the helmet and she swung it back, catching the underside of the helmet on the return swipe and this time I cried out at the sharp sting and moved my hand to cover my swinging erection.

“You made up the rules. One additional stroke for trying to stop me. So, three more strokes and I think one of those should be the crop itself. What do you think?”

I wanted to know just what that would feel like and I didn’t want to appear a wimp. “Whatever you like,” I said with more bravado than I felt.

Alison took up her place again and repeated the backhand stroke with the leather tongue on the underside of the helmet. The combination of pain and excitement was excruciating.

Swish again... but with less swing it struck my erect shaft with the crop itself. “Aaargh,” I yelled but remained in place. Without pausing, swish, she struck the very tip of my cock with the crop shaft sending the most extraordinary bolt of electricity down the shaft. “Jeeez!” I yelled.

“Don’t get up yet. I’ve thought of something else.” She moved to stand astride my face. Her slit was now directly above my mouth and I pushed my tongue between the pink swollen lips making her groan. I raised my head and pushed my tongue further inside her, thrusting slowly, deeper and deeper.

As I continued, she reached to stroke my cock before easing the foreskin down. Then, in time with my tongue movements, she began to flick the head of my cock, gently this time, but firmly, sending fabulous sensations down the shaft. She groaned and pushed down on my tongue and I moved faster. In time with this, her flicking across my helmet increased in pace and hardness. Suddenly, I could hold it no more and shot my load into the air and, a few seconds later, Alison shuddered and came too.

Alison walked round and lay her hot body on top of mine, kissing me deeply. My cock began to respond and…

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments