Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pain and Pleasure 2: The Punishment Horse

"Lady Vernon thrashes the stable boy and attends to his priapic organ"

18
6 Comments 6
26.5k Views 26.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

“Please ma'am, please don't sack me. I'll never do it again, I swear.” He was looking up at her with a pleading expression on his face and Lady Vernon pursed her lips. The boy was a good hard worker but such a lapse had to have consequences. And if he was that keen to keep the job maybe he could be talked into a consequence she could deliver herself. And the thought of that was mightily appealing...

“Well, there just could be another way. When my father was in his prime, dismissal was very much a last resort. Instead there was the ever-present threat of physical discipline to keep youngsters in line.”

“Physical discipline, ma'am?”

“Basically step out of line and you got a good hiding. Just follow me, boy, and I'll show you something.” She led the way across the yard and round the back of the house to a narrow wooden door. Taking the key from a ledge above Lady Vernon unlocked it and ushered him in.

“Now I don't suppose you've seen one of these before?” Centre stage in the whitewashed room was a device around three feet high, consisting of a padded slab supported by four stout legs. Angled out, they were strengthened by cross struts and hung with leather straps. She watched the boy's eyes widen as he took in its purpose.

“Yes, lad, it's a device to assist in the delivery of corporal punishment. Which practice has long since fallen out of favour, I'm afraid. But why don't you try the frame out for size?” When he moved close its top was a touch higher than his waist and he hesitated.

“Hold on, you're going to need this, boy.” Lady Vernon pushed a small low platform into place and watched him stand on it.

“Now, right over, that's the way. You see we can fasten your wrists here at the front. And if you spread your legs we'll get the ankles here at the back.” Kneeling in order to demonstrate she looked up at his figure and took in the denim drawn tight into the cleft between his bottom-cheeks with a prickling of arousal.

“Of course the jeans would have been removed first together with the underpants. So that the instrument could do its work unimpeded.” Crossing to the cupboard she retrieved a yellow jointed rod about three feet long and held it in front of his raised head before swishing it through the air.

“Very whippy, this fellow. Pretty much what would have been used in the day. Can you imagine the bite on a bare bum? Ouch.” Itching to take things further Lady Vernon fluttered the weapon against the boy's seat. Only to lower it, beset by doubts. Could she really ask a modern-day sixteen-year-old to submit to such treatment? Probably not...

“Right, lad. You'd better get off that thing. Sorry, got a bit carried away there. This whole scene belongs in the past.”

Hands on the crossbar he pushed up and turned his head to her. “Lady Vernon, I don't mean to be cheeky, but are you sure about that? I mean if I could keep my job...like instead of getting the sack, I think I'd be prepared for you to...to...” He was struggling and she came to the rescue.

“You're saying you'd take a caning. From me. Strapped to this horse.”

“Yes, ma'am.”

“Then there's just one more thing. I am not your schoolmistress giving you a firm but measured six of the best on the seat of your trousers. No, boy, your arse will be bared and you'll be getting three times six. For a serious offence. Understood?”

He'd gone pale but was still looking her in the eye. “Yes, Lady Vernon. Understood.”

“Then you had better go and get changed. You won't want that bottom in anything close-fitting when I've finished with it. How about some baggy shorts and a T-shirt, say?”

“Yes, ma'am.”

When he returned Lady Vernon was sitting at a desk in the corner and waved him over. She looked up at his face, tense but determined, and took his hands in hers.

“Courage, lad. Once we start this will all be over in no more than ten minutes tops.” With what she hoped was a reassuring smile she put her hands on his waist. “Now let's have these shorts off, shall we?”

He stood unresisting while she pulled the garment down and over his feet, though he flushed when she ran her eyes over his nakedness. Lady Vernon gave a small chuckle. “You're quite well-endowed, boy, but it's nothing I'm not familiar with. So now, let's get to it.”

She got up and led him to the horse. “As before, but this time it's for real, eh?”

When the last strap had been buckled Lady Vernon stood back to admire the outcome. Fastened at wrists, ankles and thighs, topped off with a broad band cinched tight across the small of the back, the body had been rendered incapable of any movement to evade or even mitigate the pain to come.

She eyed the meaty globes of the arse and between the spread legs the cock that she noted was quite distended. Hmm. That wasn't going to last long, but plainly there was an erotic component to his situation. Maybe this boy was a natural...

“Ready, lad?”

“Ma'am.”

She took the cane, lined it up across the centre of the buttocks and with a thrill of anticipation raised it over her head.

THWUP!

“Uh. Uh!”

THWUP!

“Uuhh!”

THWUP!

“Uh-uuhh!!”

They were more grunts than cries, but his anguish was perceptible. After three more strokes Lady Vernon placed a hand on his back and spoke quietly. “First six, boy. You're doing well.” She feasted her eyes on the pale orbs that were now startlingly striped with purple parallels.

Twelve strokes in and he was vocalising with sharp yelps. There was sweat on his brow and small muscular spasms ran up and down the backs of the thighs. The buttocks were now more raised welt than clear flesh and a solid area of bruise was forming low on the right.

Lady Vernon leaned forward and spoke to the bent head. “Just six to go. And a word of advice, boy. Try not to keep clenching the bum.” She laid her fingers against the base of his cleft. “I know it's tough, but if you can push out from down here, and spread the cheeks a bit it will help, I promise. Now hang in there.”

With that she straightened up and measured the rod against one of the few unmarked spots left on the heavily wealed behind.

When it was all done the stable boy lay moaning quietly while Lady Vernon restored the cane to its drawer. Then she released the belt that pressed his stomach to the padded top and unbuckled the straps that held his thighs.

“You've taken a thrashing, my lad, and I'm proud of you. So after all that pain you you have earned a treat. And a rather special treat, if you're so inclined.” She wiped his face with a damp cloth and tousled his hair, watching the bemused expression grow.

AmaliaR
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaliaR

The desk gave up a plastic bottle that she inverted and squeezed, sending a large blob of white stuff into her palm. “Now this is top notch cream – analgesic is the term – which will help to ease that poor throbbing arse of yours. But you will need to hold tight until it kicks in.”

Lady Vernon smeared what she had on the left cheek, squirted more directly on to the right and began to run her hands over the whole inflamed surface.

“Owww...oww...ow...ooh...oooh...” As the seconds ticked by, the flinching of bruised flesh gave way to movements that followed the caressing fingers and the hips began a slow wiggle.

“Aaaaahhh...”

“That better, boy?”

“Yes...oh yes...oh yes...” It was more a breath than actual speech that accompanied the healing massage. The beaten buttocks glistened deep reds and purples and their colourful writhings hit Lady Vernon with a spasm of lust between her thighs.

And between the boy's thighs there now sprouted a stiff cock that she reached down and squeezed.

“Oh. Ma'am. Lady Vernon...” The voice was shocked, but the organ kicked in her hand and swelled still further. Quickly she released his wrists and ankles and helped the boy to his feet.

“Now this fellow looks to me to be begging for some attention. As you can see...” He stared, mouth open, while she pulled back a foreskin slick with lubrication and smeared it down the length of the shaft. As her fingers worked more clear fluid oozed from its tip and before long the whole organ gleamed with the juices of his arousal.

He was moaning with pleasure, eyes squeezed shut, when Lady Vernon steered him to the washbasin in the corner, holding firmly on to the erection. “You know, this is one big hard cock for a lad of just sixteen. Impressive. So shall we see how he performs, eh?” The only reply was a hoarse gasp which she took for assent.

One hand on the ridged welts of his arse she stroked the drooling shaft with the other until small whimpers started to sound in the back of his throat. Then she pressed a finger into his anal ring and pumped the shaft up and down. At once the cock reared and spewed a milky stream at the porcelain, followed by another and another yet. And with his cries still fresh in her ears, Lady Vernon coaxed out the last fading spurts with sticky fingers...

oOo

“How's the bottom doing, boy?” At the sound of her voice he jumped and spun round.

“Oh. Lady Vernon. Um, on the mend, I guess.”

“Good. Though you won't be back on a saddle just yet?”

“No, ma'am.” It was a smile, if a small one, and she smiled back.

“Since it's been a couple of days I came by to offer some of the old hands on.” He was staring blankly and she continued. “Not a rub, but more of a proper massage. Helps break up the bruising, you know.”

“Well, ma'am...”

“I took the liberty of asking Mr Dodds if I could borrow you for an hour or so and he seemed fine with that.”

“A massage, Lady Vernon?”

“Yes, boy, a massage. And it's my understanding that one of those often comes with extras thrown in.”

“Um, well in that case...” Now he was almost grinning.

“Right, then go up and change. I'll wait here. And I could rather fancy the shorts if they don't hold too many bad memories...”

Adjoining the punishment room was a smaller space with a capaciour sofa where Lady Vernon sat with the boy in front of her. She put a hand to the projection that tented the material below the waist and he had the grace to blush.

“This chap seems to be pleased to see me.”

“Just the thought of you, ma'am, is enough.”

“How sweet.” She dropped the shorts round his ankles and focussed on the organ that stood to attention inches from her face. Then easing back the foreskin a touch she pressed her lips to its head. It stiffened yet more in her hand and he gave a little gasp.

“Oh boy, that is a cock. And he is going to get his moment of glory. But first we have a job to do. So come round here.”

He stepped out of the shorts and pulling the skirt clear she manoeuvred his body across her bare lap, torso on the couch and feet on the floor. Then spreading his legs she adjusted his position so that the erection was pressing against the outside of her thigh.

“There! Now down to business.” Studying the buttocks displayed in front of her, Lady Vernon started to knead the flesh this way and that.

“Ooh...ooh...”

“Mmm. You really are quite discoloured, boy. So let's see what we can do.”

With the bottom-cheeks well oiled, she began to squeeze their meat and roll it between firm fingers. And as she proceeded his 'oohing' and 'aahing' were becoming sounds of pleasure rather than pain. It was time to take a new tack.

Lady Vernon drizzled some of the lube directly into the cleft between the boy's buttocks and rimmed his anus with a slippery finger.

“Oh, ma'am...”

“Hush, boy. Trust me and just go with it...”

One hand keeping the cheeks apart she worked the oil into the puckered hole until her first one finger then two penetrated to their knuckles. In a steady rhythm she eased them in and out, feeling his body begin to respond. Soon he was thrusting himself up with hoarse grunts to take her in deeper and she felt his cock, huge and wet, riding her bare thigh.

“Oh fuck...I...am...gonna...CUM!” It was almost a shout and with fingers still jammed into his arse she grabbed at the rampant organ. At once hot fluid pulsed over her hand and as his climax shook him she milked the engorged cock carefully until it was relieved of all its load.

When he'd made it on to his feet Lady Vernon gave him the lewdest wink she could muster, then put her hand to her mouth and licked each finger in turn clean of his discharge...

Nether regions washed, dried and hidden once more from view, he was ready to leave. But she stopped him with a hand on his shoulder.

“You know boy, the way you took that punishment set me thinking. Perhaps a lad like you could benefit from regular discipline.”

“Ma'am?”

“I'm not talking heavy, like the horse and stuff, but –” fearing the response she might get Lady Vernon was uncharacteristically tongue-tied “– but you did fit rather well across my lap, I thought? The traditional position for a boy to get a spanking. Oh, but you don't think you're too old for that, do you?”

“Not if it's your lap, Lady Vernon.” He laughed and she breathed a sigh of relief. “When do you have in mind?”

“Of course we'd have to wait until those bruises are quite gone –”

“– but then as soon as, ma'am?”

“Well, my boy, I don't see why not...”

Published 
Written by voyeuse
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments