Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

No Pain No Gain

"A girl tries to gate crash party but has to suffer the consequences"

14
9 Comments 9
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

It was a cold, dark Winter's night. Priya was supposed to meet her friends for some fun after hearing rumours that there was going to be a big party in some old mansion, but her friends hadn't turned up. Tired of waiting for them in the darkness and feeling cold, she went across a big field to the mansion and decided to sneak into it alone. People were gathering at the front but round the back of it she found a door unlocked and carefully walked through it.

As she crept into a cloak room she was unaware that she was being seen. In the door way between the room and the rest of the mansion stood Master K waiting for the moment she noticed him. As soon as she did she gasped and her body froze in the fear of having been caught.

"Who are you?" Master K asked calmly.

"I'm Priya," the girl replied.

"What are you doing here, Priya? " he continued.

"I'm here because I was told there was a party going on and I wanted to go to it. There was a rumour in our neighbourhood that you were going to have a mass orgy here in the mansion so I wanted see it."

"Hmmm." Master K paused for a moment, then said, "the party is for people with invites only...where is yours?"

"I don't have one," the girl replied.

"Well, that means you're a trespasser and you're breaking the law. I should be calling the police."

The girl became worried. "Please don't call the police," she pleaded, hoping Master K would be kind enough to just let her go.

Master K spent a moment to consider what course of action to take. Finally he said, "I will give you two choices: you leave here now or I will call the police, but If you still want to go to the party there is only one way I will permit you to enter."

"What's that?" asked the girl.

"Allow me to punish you for your bad behaviour."

The nervous girl gulped but curiosity had got the better of her. She decided to rise to the challenge. Besides, it was Saturday night and she was ready for some action.

"Ok, punish me," she said, "I want to go to the party," hoping that her desire for punishment would be worthy of the invite.

Master K marvelled at the thought of having this creature tortured.

"Good choice," he said as he took a black silk scarf from his coat pocket and wandered over to where she stood.

"And who are you?" the girl asked.

"Just call me Sir, okay?" replied Master K.

"Ok Sir, so what are you going to do?"

"I'm going to blindfold you."

"Will I be okay?"

"Lets just say you'll live."

"Ok, Sir".

Master K turned the girl round so that the girl's back was facing him and tied the scarf gently round her head covering her eyes. He took some hand cuffs from his pocket, brought both of the girls hands to her back and fastened the cuffs around her wrists. He then put his arms round to the front of the girl's waist, unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles. He also pulled the girl's knickers down exposing her bare ass.

"What are you going to do now?" shrieked the girl.

"Don't get upset, its nothing you can't handle," replied Master K.

He slowly went over to the wall and took a black leather flogger hanging off a hook.

"Now, follow my instructions," Master K said as he walked back to where the girl stood.

"Okay, Sir," the girl replied, getting a litte nervous but refused to let her fear get the better of her.

"When you feel the pain I want you to say; 'sorry Sir', okay?"

"Yes Sir."

With his right hand firmly on the girl's right shoulder, Master K raised the flogger up into the air in his left hand and furiously brought it down to the girl's bare ass with all the might he could muster.

MarinaMu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaMu

"Whack" went the sound of it.

"Aaaagh! I'm sorry Sir!" screamed the girl.

Then he raised the flogger into the air again and brought it down to the girl's bare ass for the second time: "whack".

"I'm sorry Sir!" she screamed again.

"What are you sorry for?"

"Whack."

"I'm sorry Sir for trespassing on your property, Sir."

"How sorry are you, Priya?"

"Whack".

"I'm very, very sorry, Sir."

"Whack."

"Do you want me to stop flogging you?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then beg for mercy, you silly girl!"

"Whack."

"Sorry Sir."

"Whack."'

"This is, 'whack,' how I, 'whack,' punish, 'whack,' naughty girls, 'whack,' like you!" said Master K, each time he brought the flogger down on the girl's ass, ignoring her apologies. He then rested. Pink stripes began to appear on the girl's ass where the flogger had pounded her skin.

"Sir, that was painful!" she said.

"No pain, no gain, Priya," Master K said as he placed the flogger down on a nearby table. "I haven't finished yet," he continued, taking the girl to the table and making the top half of her body lay on its surface. "Now get your legs wide apart."

The girl did as she was told and widened the gap between her legs while still leaning on the table.

"Have you got the courage to take what I'm going to do to you?" Master K asked.

"Just do it!" screamed the girl.

Master K spat on his fingers and smeared the saliva onto the girl's ass to lubricate it. He then unbuckled his trousers, pulled his hard cock out from under his pants and drove it into the girls ass while his strong hands steadied the girl's hips. He thrust over and over again. The girl screamed and screamed at each thrust. Master K then came spilling his cum all along the girl's legs.

"Please Sir, can I go now?" asked the girl.

"One last thing, then you are free to go," replied Master K.

"What's that?" she asked.

"When I undo your wrists and take the blindfold away you must take the rest of your clothes off. Okay?"

"Okay, Sir."

Master K untied the scarf that was covering the girl's eyes and used it to gently soak up all the cum that had run down her legs. Then he unlocked the cuffs round her wrists. The girl rose from the table and began to lift a jumper up from off her body. She then unclipped her bra, making herself fully naked. Master K gathered her clothes together and folded each piece, putting them neatly into a pile on the table. He stood staring at the girl's naked body for a few moments. "You are now permitted to go to the party," he said.

"But I'm naked, Sir," said the girl.

"That's because all the guests have to be naked."

"Okay Sir, I understand."

The girl looked at Master K with glee, happy that he had finally allowed her entry to the party, even if it meant she had to go with no clothes on. The thought of it made her fill with excitement.

"Are you going, Sir? I really want to see you there," she asked.

"Yes I will be there later." replied Master K.

"Excellent," said Priya and kissed Master K tenderly on the cheek. Master K, satisfied Priya had been punished enough, took the girl by the arm to the door to that led further into the mansion and watched her walk through.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by littlelamb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments