Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife-to-be Received The Cane

"Punishment can bring so much pleasure."

8
2 Comments 2
14.8k Views 14.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Enjoy this largely true story."

Mike knew his wife since they were at school together. She'd been the most striking of girls, and there wasn't a boy in the school who wouldn't have relished calling her their partner. Melissa had been seventeen and he was just a couple of months her junior.

They were both been captains of their houses, very popular with their peers and teachers alike. Although he'd never dated Melissa, she captivated him and he often imagined thrusting his cock inside her pussy while he was wanking in bed.

Melissa was strikingly beautiful, very charismatic and most of the school thought they would love to fuck her. Everybody told them they made a perfect couple and looked good together. 

They occasionally kissed and held hands on several occasions but they had never been on a real date.

It was near the end of term when they made their fatal decision. Mike asked her if she would like to see the film Al Capone with him at their local picture house. Melissa told Mike as the term had nearly ended they could get their mark, play truant, and no one would be any the wiser.

He reminded her if the school discovered they had gone awol, the head would deal with them harshly, so they would have to be extra vigilant. The punishment at their school was the cane and truancy always resulted in the ultimate penalty.

Mike had been the recipient of the cane when he was in the second year and certainly did not want to feel that stick striking his bum again. Melissa was full of bravado, never felt the pain of stinging palms after being thrashed. She thought the chance of anyone seeing them had been virtually non-existent while they were at the pictures anyway.

Melissa told Mike that if they got caught, so what. Melissa was not afraid of caning, as several of her friends had the experience and lived to tell the tale. She thought to herself she often wondered what a caning would be like and was not afraid to discover if the head became aware of their discretion.

It had been sod's law one of the dinner ladies was sitting behind them in the pictures. She also saw they were smoking as well as playing truant. She told the Headmaster what she witnessed and they were summoned to his study.
 
It did not take them long after a temporary denial to realise the game was up. Mr James told them he would be caning Mike and called the girls' head, Miss Michaels to deal with Melissa. He added that only their unblemished record saved them from expulsion as he was disgusted at their behaviour.

He explained he thought seeing each other punished would emphasise that breaking rules would always have severe consequences. The Headmaster caned Mike first, six stingers across his backside that left him with tears in his eyes. The stinging was excruciating, but he managed to take the punishment stoically without jumping up or crying out.

Then poor Melissa received her punishment, six strokes of the cane three on each hand and she reacted quite differently from Mike. She screamed and cried out for her mum to help her as the cane bit into her tender flesh. Melissa had thrown back her head and stamped her feet, begging Miss Michaels to stop as the cane struck her palms.

Miss Michaels told Melissa to stop acting like a child and take her punishment as a senior should. It had been the severest thrashing Mike ever witnessed.

Mike thought to himself that Melissa had not been so brave now she experienced what a caning entailed. When her thrashing finished she'd been a total wreck and blew on her palms and rubbed them together, trying to relieve the intense pain. He knew she would never be blase about the cane again.


He felt sorry for her but at the same time became aroused at the sight of Melissa holding her hands out and watching the cane striking those lovely palms. His cock jumped straight to attention as it turned as hard as steel and he wanted to fuck Melissa so much he was in pain.

When their punishment finished the head told them they could go home and come back the following day. He added he was sorry they were caned but it was far better than being expelled and thoroughly deserved.

They hurried straight to the toilets and the distressed Melissa had put her stinging palms under the cold tap to try and cool her damaged palms. Mike had selected a cubical in the gents and dabbed cold water onto his punished bum to help relieve the stinging pain he felt.

KrystalBun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrystalBun


As they walked home, Melissa stopped sobbing and Mike placed his arm around her shoulders. He'd done that because he knew her hands would be too sore for holding after the caning she'd just received. Melissa stared into his eyes, put her hand on his tingling bum and asked him to kiss her with their tongues rubbing together.


Mike had grown excited as Melissa looked so happy as she told him her house was empty because her parents were at work. She asked Mike to come round to her house as they would not be returning home for hours. Melissa added her pussy had become wringing wet while she watched him getting caned and she would rub cold cream on his backside as it would ease the stinging.


Mike confessed to her although he felt so sorry for her getting the stick, he'd found that seeing the cane striking her beautiful hands very arousing. They kissed again and as Melissa put her tongue into his mouth, Mike knew that she would lose more than her caning virginity that day.


As soon as they arrived at her house Melissa led Mike up to her bedroom and began to massage his caned bum using her soothing cold cream. She explained to him it not only made her horny rubbing his stripes but made her stinging palms feel so much better. She added she wanted Mike to give her her first ever fuck as she'd been fantasising while masturbating losing her virginity to him for ages.


She told him she was a virgin but had plenty experience of climaxing and orgasms because she made out with her best friend Jane. She told Mike they pleasured each other with a dildo shaped like a cock and it made her explode while she often cried tears of joy.

As she removed her knickers she felt soaking wet and her clitoris had protruded like a little penis. She begged Mike to rub her hard and fuck her while she put her hands on his caned bum. Melissa with tears in her eyes told Mike that dreaming of this moment always enthralled her. She added being caned and watching him receiving his punishment made her randier than she ever imagined.


Mike massaged her clitoris, which made her buck up and down screaming for him to rub her quickly as she'd been close and desperate to cum. Melissa exploded with a screaming, crying, shuddering orgasm and grabbed his cock between her caned hands.

Mike nearly shot his load before she pushed his cock into her soaking wet hole. He only lasted a matter of seconds while fucking Melissa before he was unloading his sperm into her beautiful pussy.


He told Melissa that he'd been sorry he ejaculated so quick but explained it would be better next time they fucked as the sight of her orgasm sent him wild with desire. She cried it didn't matter as she thought being fucked by him incredible and she would be ready for them to fuck again as soon as he recovered his libido.


Melissa took his cock into her mouth and rubbed his shaft with her lips until he became hard enough to fuck her again. She told him it was worth getting punished as seeing him caned turned her on so much that being fucked had been the most beautiful experience of her life.


They fucked three times more with Melissa crying for him to fuck her harder while he sucked her caned palms. He filled her pussy with his spunk making her cry tears of joy before he ran dry. They fucked until Mike had to return home and God only knows how many times Melissa was screaming as she orgasmed.

Mike thought Melissa had been the most experienced virgin in the country as the sex blew his mind. She shouted, threw back her head and made enough noise to wake the dead as he thrust his cock inside her amazingly responsive pussy.

She told Mike she loved him and wanted him to fuck her forever and he could fill her throbbing hole with his spunk. He explained to Melissa that he always loved her and she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He wanted them to be a couple but been too frightened of rejection to tell her how he felt. Little did he know that four years later, the gorgeous Melissa would be his wife.

 

Published 
Written by debbieshands1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments