Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Misbehaves

"Wife cheats and receives a belting but making up is fun"

23
13 Comments 13
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first attempt at writing in the first person and I am not sure if it will work. If you are reading this then I must have decided that I thought it did work. As with all of my stories, it comes from my imagination."

Vanessa, my sixty-year-old wife, is super hot and very very highly-sexed.

Most of the time that is a blessing to me although I cannot always keep up with her, despite my best efforts.

She has an array of sex toys for her use when I am away on business or away for a few days golf. I am very happy for her to use them. She sometimes uses them, with my blessing, when I am there if she feels that she needs yet more stimulation.

What I will not accept or tolerate is her going with another man although she did so once some twenty years or so ago.

I dealt with that by putting her over my knee and giving her a very long and very hard, bare arsed spanking. Our love making later that night was sensational. That incident could have ended some marriages but ours remaines very strong simply because we love each other very much. It helps that we still find each other sexually attractive.

The reason that I am telling you all this is because I am almost home from a few days golfing with friends, but yesterday evening I received a phone call from my sister to inform me that Vanessa has been seen letting a young man into our house late the previous night.

On receiving that news some husbands would have rushed home for a confrontation or at least telephoned their wife to see what's been going on, but I know that when I ask her about the truth of the allegation, she will give me an honest answer.

Just as the incident twenty odd years ago did not end our marriage this one, if true, will not either. But if it is true then Vanessa will receive a very sore bottom indeed.

When I get home and as I get out of the car my beautiful sexy wife is at the house door to greet me.

We kiss deeply and with passion and my cock starts to stiffen but any thoughts of immediate sex is forced to the back of my mind.

She asks me about my few days away and I ask her what she has been up to.

"I assume you have been using your toys?" I say.

"Oh yes, nearly all of them...I love to have that butt plug vibrating up my arse."

"You have not got sexual satisfaction in any other way then?" I ask, although not too accusingly.

"No darling of course not,why do you ask?" she says although I detect a flicker of guilt in her eyes.

"Jane phoned me last night and said that you were seen letting a young man into this house the night before last. Is that true?"

"Darling, I am so sorry, I met him in town and....oh Paul please forgive me."

"You know what happened when you had another man all those years ago don't you?"

"Yes, yes darling you gave me a good hiding."

"I did indeed, what do you think I should do now?"

"Darling, you should do whatever you think fit," she says with her head slightly bowed.

"Do you have any other infidelities to confess to apart from this week and twenty years ago?"

"No, sweetheart, I swear and I am so sorry."

"I will deal with you later but you can expect to have trouble sitting down for quite some time."

"Yes dear, I deserve it."

A couple of hours later I stack three pillows in the centre of our bed and I take a thick leather belt from the wardrobe and lay it on top of them.

Vanessa is down stairs so I go to give her instructions.

"I will deal with you now. You will go upstairs and remove your clothing and you will lay across those pillows stacked on the bed."

She would see the belt that I would use on her when she reached the bedroom.

As I go up the stairs I'm aroused by the prospect of seeing my wife's naked body and also by the prospect of belting her lovely arse.

When I enter the bedroom she is placed as instructed with her lovely large round arse in the air.

Seeing that beautiful bottom of hers causes a further stiffening of my cock but she has to be punished and punished well.

I pick up the belt and lay it across her cheeks before raising it high in the air and slash it down across it's target.

CRACK!

Her body tightens and she let out a little gasp.

CRACK!

I lash her arse again and watch fascinated as two red lines appear.

I am going to give her the thrashing that she deserves so I continued to bring the belt down across her raised buttocks.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Her backside becomes red and she is twisting and squirming and crying out.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

At first she has her head turned away from me but now it is towards me and her face is red and tears stream down her cheeks.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

I have told her that she would not be able to sit down for a while and I'm determined to make sure that this is the case.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Vanessa howls and screams, I have not decided on exactly how many lashes to give her but her arse and tops of her thighs are now bright red.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

KimBlazer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimBlazer

I determine that that's enough, so without speaking, I put the belt back in the wardrobe and leave the room with my soundly thrashed wife crying into the bedclothes.

I feet that I have dealt with her appropriately and that, to my mind, is the end of the matter.

I really want to go and cuddle her but decide that I will go into the spare bedroom and await developments because I am confident that there will be developments.

We both always sleep naked and it's a warm night and I'm on top of the bedclothes.  I'm thinking of Vanessa's arse, and am semi erect.

It must have been about two hours since the beating had taken place when there's a tap on the door of the bedroom that I'm in.

"Darling, are you awake?" asks my wife and that simple question causes my cock to stiffen a little bit more.

"Yes," I reply.

"Can I come in?"

"If you want," I reply trying not to sound too excited.

The naked and dishevelled Vanessa enters the room. God she is gorgeous.

"You certainly tanned my arse," she says.

"Yes and you deserved it."

"I know, will you kiss it better for me?"

I'm now as close to being fully erect as you can be without actually being fully erect.

I move on the bed and indicate for her to get on.

She gets on on her hands and knees with her still glowing arse pointing towards me.

God, she has got a great arse. I love every inch of her but that arse....

She loves having attention paid to her arse and her arse crack although not necessarily with a leather belt.

As requested I start to kiss her arse better, gently kissing her left buttock.

"Mmmmmm," she purrs.

I continue to kiss her left cheek for a while before moving to her right one and she gently sways her buttocks.

"You know I love you playing with my arse don't you, Paul?"

"Oh yes, I know," I reply.

What she really really loves is attention to her arse crack so when I insert one finger in it she squeals.

"Oh yes baby, tease my arse crack."

She lowers her head into the bedclothes and that seems to raise and open up her arse a bit more.

I gently slide the one finger up and down her crack, just brushing her anus.

"Oh fuck, I am getting so wet," she says.

I now have two fingers in her crack and apply a bit more pressure.

She loves it and I can see her cunt glistening.

My cock is now rock hard and I know that it will be getting some action soon, it is just a question of which hole it will enter.

I'm now working around and then inside her anus with my fingers and her body started to shake.

"Fuck I am going to cum, oh oh fuck ahhhh," she wails.

I immediately replace the finger in her arse hole with my tongue and as I lick that really takes her over the edge.

"Oh fuck I am cumming so fucking hard...."

I now have fingers in her cunt adding to her orgasmic pleasures.

"Fuck me in the arse Paul please," she almost begs.

That decides which hole my cock was going in.

I use her juices on my fingers to lubricate her arse hole and rub more of the juices on my rigid cock before placing it against her anus.

As I gently put pressure on she opens up for me. Although her arse hole often has various toys in it.

As I ease into her she says, "Shitttt," which is an interesting word considering where my cock is.

I think she has her second, or maybe third, orgasm as I penetrate her but I know that I will not be able to last too long.

The friction from the walls of her arse hole is driving me crazy and, with Vanessa yelling obscenities, I spunk in her arse.

Eventually I soften and my cock leaves her arse hole with a plop and some semen runs out.

We cuddle and kiss and Vanessa says, "I love you so much Paul."

"I know you do darling and I love you."

Just as twenty something years ago Vanessa had paid for her need for extra marital sex by getting her arse tanned.

"I will just stick to my toys when you are not around, I promise," she says.

"Well you know what will happen if you don't," I say as I playfully slapped her left buttock causing her to yelp.

Having a highly-sexed sixty-year-old wife is probably not such a bad thing.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments