Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Monica – More Than A Cleaner Again

"Monica steers Jeff towards a disciplinary regime"

20
6 Comments 6
8.8k Views 8.8k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Jeff was getting increasingly concerned that his friend, Dave, was still in the house, as Monica was due to arrive in just a few minutes. Dave was also forty-eight-years-old.

Jeff realised that it was probably his own fault as he had described how Monica always wore skimpy clothes which were usually a vest top with their midriff, and a very short very tight cotton skirt, all of which showed off her well-toned arms and legs and flat tummy. She was also well developed and the vest top tended to have a low cleavage. He, therefore, wasn’t so surprised that Dave wanted to at least get a glimpse of her, as, like him, he also liked looking at girls in their late teens or early twenties.

The doorbell rang and Jeff immediately went and opened the door. He saw that Monica was dressed exactly as he had described to Dave. He stood back and let Monica in, and, once the door was closed, he welcomed her with his now normal very respectful, “Hello Mistress Monica.“

As he said the welcome Dave came into the hallway and there was a look of surprise on his face at how respectful Jeff had been. What Jeff had not told Dave was that, whilst Monica was technically his cleaner, it was she who monitored his cleaning of the house with a very strict regime that meant his legs or bottom was smacked for minor offences, right through to a bare bottom spanking with her hand or hairbrush for more major deficiencies. That was why he was already wearing just a T-shirt and sports shorts, because, although again he did not tell Dave this, he would have to get undressed and clean the house whilst naked. That was intended to ensure that his bottom and legs were freely available to be smacked whenever Monica decided that was required.

Monica smiled as she saw Jeff, but was surprised when she saw Dave coming into the hallway. She looked inquisitively at him.

Jeff saw the questioning look on Monica’s face, and, explained, “Dave is a long time friend of mine. He was just going.” As he made that final comment, he looked meaningfully at Dave.

Dave, though, was so taken by the way that Monica looked he certainly didn’t want to leave for the time being. He was going to be quite happy following her around the house and gazing at her, and therefore said, “Oh, Jeff, I need to stay here a little while longer. Mavis will be coming to collect me in about an hour. I hope that’s okay?“

This was the first time that Dave had mentioned that he was going to stay, or that his wife, Mavis, was going to come and collect him. However, if that was going to be the case, then he wasn’t quite sure what to say in order to get rid of Dave any earlier.

Monica could see the look of concern on Jeff’s face but wasn’t concerned about how humiliated he might be or by what was likely to happen to him within that hour. After all, she was in the dominant role and nothing was going to happen to her that would embarrass her. It was Jeff who would be embarrassed, but, on the other hand, once his friend knew what happened, there was no reason for Jeff to stop the arrangement. It was quite common for subs to, albeit unwillingly, make their friends aware of their submissive nature because it was part of their ongoing ritual of personal humiliation.

Therefore, Monica looked at Jeff and ordered, “No matter, Jeff, so please get undressed so you can start cleaning the house.“

Dave was again startled by the announcement, and his mouth partly dropped open in surprise. However, as he saw Jeff immediately pulled his T-shirt over his head he realised that Monica wasn’t joking and that Jeff really was going to get undressed. Presumably, that also meant that it would be him who was cleaning the house, he supposed.

Jeff felt so embarrassed as he undressed but knew he had to obey his mistress Monica or suffer the consequences. He supposed he didn’t mind getting undressed in front of Dave as they had showered together often enough at the gym or after playing football or tennis or the like. However, he had kept his submissive tendencies a secret, and that secret was about to be blown wide open. 

So, for the next hour, Jeff cleaned whilst Monica read a book but from time to time went to check on Jeff’s standard of work. It wasn’t good, Dave reckoned, by the number of comments Monica wrote on a pad she carried around with her.

Dave did have a brief conversation with Monica, and happily admitted how he had fantasised about his wife spanking him. Then, although he would have loved her to tell Mavis, he blushed as he asked Monica not to tell anyone that. His heart was pounding though as he pictured himself across Monica’s lap, as he had pictured himself being spanked when masturbating when alone in bed.

Other than the brief discussions, Dave but was mainly finding it amusing that Jeff was walking around the house in the nude. However, he followed Monica around as well, and watched as she admonished him about some shortcoming or other and then smacked his legs a few times, as well as his bottom, 

However, after about fifty minutes Jeff said he had finished the cleaning and asked, “Mistress Monica, was my standard okay today?”

Monica got out her pad and reeled off several shortcomings and, at the end, said sternly, “So you deserve a good long hard spanking.” She then went and turned a dining chair into the room and sat down.

Dave saw a thick wooden-backed hairbrush on the table behind Monica but within easy reach, and assumed that was going to be used as well.

Dave then watched with continuing surprise as he saw that Jeff had a stiff erection as he bent over the teenage Monica’s bare thighs. To be fair, Dave had mixed emotions because, as well as being surprised, he was also thinking about how he would enjoy going across those same bare thighs and having the same close-up view of Monica’s bare upside down legs. He knew that he had kept a secret of his own submissive tendencies for so many years, and was so surprised to find that Jeff seemingly had those same tendencies. Yet, he saw Jeff now bent across Monica’s lap having his bottom rubbed by her just seconds away from getting the spanking that he had thought about so much himself. 

Jeff couldn’t quite forget the fact that Dave was there as he settled down across Monica’s lap. He had now been spanked by her so often, and actually looked forward to it, but this was the first time that he was going to be spanked with someone watching. Of course, it wasn’t just someone, but his longtime friend.

Monica could tell from the way that Dave was blushing, and in quiet thought, that he too probably had submissive tendencies. She had that confirmed when she saw the front of his trousers being pushed out by what she knew was his erect penis. She was therefore quite enjoying herself as she watched Jeff undress and bend across her lap so submissively, as he always did. She then enjoyed rubbing his bottom and the tops of his legs before glancing up at Dave to make sure that he was watching, and then started to scold Jeff. “Your standard of cleaning was very poor today, Jeff. I saw three poo spots in the toilet pan, and some dust that has not been cleaned off on two of the windowsills, as well as a poor standard of hoovering in the corner of the living room.”

Monica decided to refer to Dave in her admonishment, and said sternly, “I don’t know whether your standard was slacker because your friend was watching, but that was no excuse, nor any reason for me to give you less than the full spanking that you have earned.“

Monica glanced up and saw that Dave was blushing an even deeper red. Then looked at the back of Jeff’s head and saw that he was staring at the floor, and so knew that both men were being truly submissive to her. Happy in her position of authority, she raised her hand and brought her palm down firmly on Jeff’s far bottom cheek.

She always loved it as she watched his bottom cheek surrender to her hand, bounce back and swirl around, and turn a slight pink colour, whilst, not stopping, she landed the second spank on Jeff‘s near the bottom cheek and saw the same reaction. Not wavering, she proceeded to land spank after spank on Jeff’ bare bottom cheeks, watching them surrender each time, bounce back and wobble, and turn darker and darker shades of red.

Jeff never minded the first part of the spanking. He loved it that his erect penis was pressed down on to Monica’s bare thighs, as well as the close-up view he got of her upside down legs. He also loved to watch her calf muscles tense knowing that that meant that her hand was raised, and so knew that only a few moments later the first spank would land. He also didn’t mind as the spanks continued to land because that was exactly what he wanted each time that Monica was here. Admittedly, as he was doing the cleaning this morning, he thought that perhaps he should clean to a better standard and so not to get spanked. However, he was pretty sure that Monica had already made the decision to spank him no matter how well or badly he cleaned.

Monica kept on landing spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks, and, as always, enjoyed turning Jeff’s bottom darker and darker shades of red. After several minutes she altered to spanking the same bottom cheek time and again, before focusing on the other bottom cheek. She could tell that Jeff was struggling a bit more as he was squirming around on her lap and tensing his legs. She knew that her own hand was stinging slightly and, therefore, that Jeff's bottom would be stinging much much more. However, she actually enjoyed the feel of her hand stinging because it did mean that she was teaching Jeff the lesson that he needed to learn. She was so well aware that Jeff wanted to be spanked, and even today she made up the reasons to spank him. To be fair, the three spots of poo were on the toilet pan, but the dust was not there. She was pretty sure, though, that Jeff would not even bother to go and check.

Once Monica had turned Jeff’s bottom cheeks the rosy red colour that she loved, she then started to spank the backs of his legs. She knew that this hurt Jeff much more, but, as always, he stayed in position knowing that he had transferred authority directly to Monica. On and on she spanked the backs of his legs until they were as darkly red as his bottom cheeks.

Jeff could feel the stinging intensify as the backs of his legs were spanked, but continued to feel turned on by having to be submissive to his teenage cleaner. He even started to accept that, as he turned sideways and saw Dave’s legs, it was even more of a turn on being spanked in front of such a good friend. He was a little surprised that Dave did not raise a verbal objection to Monica spanking him, and he even started to wonder whether Dave had similar submissive tendencies to himself. However, he couldn’t focus too much on that thought, because his bottom and legs were stinging as they always did, making each subsequent spank more and more difficult to deal with.

Once Monica was happy with the red colour of the whole of Jeff's bottom and the whole of the backs of his legs, she stopped spanking with her hand, turned and picked up the hairbrush, turned back and tapped it twice on each bottom cheek, glanced at Dave to make sure that he was still focusing, saw that he was, then raised the hairbrush and immediately brought it down with a heavy thwack on Jeff‘s far bottom cheek. She glanced up again and saw the look of concern on Dave’s face as Jeff let out his usual yelp which Monica knew he would let out after each heavy spank. Even so, she continued to land heavy spank after heavy spank, now turning both bottom cheeks a bruised blue, knowing that that would make it so difficult for Geoff to sit down for hours to come. However, as Jeff never complained about that, she knew that that was exactly what he wanted, and, having such dominant tendencies herself, she knew that that was what she wanted to do.

Monica was still spanking Jeff with the hairbrush when the front doorbell rang. Jeff wasn’t aware of the ring, but Monica was, looked up at Dave, and ordered, “Go and open the door. Presumably, that is your wife.”

Dave licked his lips as he knew that he had to obey the, “Do as I say or else,” tone of voice. So, he left the living room, went out into the hallway,.

When Dave was going towards the door he told himself that he should just leave straight away so that Mavis didn’t know that Jeff was being spanked by Monica. Even though he had those same submissive tendencies he had never had the courage to ask Mavis to spank him. He was pretty sure that she would, I knew that it just took asking one time, but he never did pluck up the courage. Maybe this would help get her to spank him, he thought and reckoned he would let Mavis see Monica spanking Jeff.

He opened the door and was about to warn Mavis of what she was going to see, and only then realised that she wasn’t alone. He recognised the young girl with Mavis as being Ella, an eighteen-year-old student at the local six form college. She was dressed in her summer school uniform of a green and white check gingham short-sleeved dress, with a hem halfway down her thighs and, as she wasn’t wearing ankle socks, had bare legs. He got a bit of a shock because he had fantasised so often about this exact young lady spanking him, just as he saw that Monica was only a little bit older and was spanking Jeff

However, as he stood glancing at Ella, so the sound of the hairbrush thwacking down on Jeff’s bottom was heard by them all, and Mavis and Ella did have a look of surprise on their faces as the spanks continued and Jeff’s yelps continued to be heard.

Mavis recovered first, and asked in a stern tone, “Is Jeff spanking someone?“

Dave was lost for words as he stuttered, “Well, erm, no, erm, I mean, erm.”

Mavis got annoyed with Dave’s incoherent reply and walked past him so she could find out for herself. She told herself, as she walked into the hallway, that she would be so surprised that Jeff would actually be spanking someone because he always seemed such a non-aggressive man and half wondered if it was actually him being spanked. So, she wasn’t altogether surprised to find that it was Jeff being spanked, but, what did surprise her, was the age of the girl spanking him.

A few moments later Ella walked into the living room and was equally surprised to see a man who was Jeff’s age being spanked by a girl her own age. She shook her head in disbelief but was smiling broadly, more so when she saw the look of surprise on Mrs. K’s face. 

Monica kept a straight face but was really enjoying herself as she looked up at Mavis and Ella and said, “Jeff has earned this spanking because his standard of cleaning was so low.”

Mavis was now open-mouthed as she glanced from Monica, down to Jeff's blue bruised bottom, and then at Dave. She literally couldn’t speak for a few seconds trying to process everything that she was now looking at.

Monica had stopped spanking Jeff but was rubbing the hairbrush around his bottom in circles. She decided to have some more fun, and, looking up, asked, “Are you, Mavis?”

Mavis was surprised that this young lady knew her name, but, recovering her composure even more, replied in a slightly surprised tone, “Yes, I am.”

Monica continued to keep a straight face as she said, “Oh right. Well, Dave has told me how he would rather like you to spank him and impose a strict discipline regime at home.”

Mavis was shocked by what she heard, and looked immediately at Dave and saw that he was blushing a deep red. It, therefore, struck her immediately that this young lady was telling her the truth. She therefore said, sternly “Maybe you need your bottom spanked as well as Jeff?”

Monica still kept a stern look on her face and she said to Mavis, “I agree with you. I don’t think it matters that he wants to be spanked, but more that it certainly makes me feel better when I spank Jeff when he deserves it.”

Mavis took the comment on board, glared at Dave, and ordered, “Well, I think this young lady is perfectly correct.”

As much as Dave had previously thought how he would like to be spanked by Monica, faced with an angry looking Mavis he lost his courage once again. He, therefore, tried, “Please, Mavis, and you, Monica, I don’t think I have done enough to justify a sparking. Anyway, I am much too old.”

It was Ella who laughed at Dave’s comment as she said, “I thought you were the same age as Jeff?“

Mavis couldn’t hide her smile at Ella’s comment, and, again ordered, “There you have it, Dave. Jeff isn’t too old and so neither are you. So, I think I’ll give you the bare bottom spanking you deserve.“

Dave again panicked and said, “Please, Ella is here and you can’t possibly spank me in front of her.”

Monica stepped in with, “Look here, Dave. You are clearly deserving of a spanking. From now on you will not refer to anyone here by their first name, other than Jeff. It is Miss Ella, ma’am for your wife, and mistress Monica for me. Also, you don’t get to decide anymore whether you need to be spanked, just as Jeff doesn’t get to choose.”

EsmeraldaSantos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EsmeraldaSantos

Dave was totally flustered as he said, “Please, Mistress Monica, I haven’t done anything wrong.”

Monica sneered as she replied, “Well, I think the way that you have looked at me, and particularly my bare legs and bare arms and cleavage, I think you have deserved a spanking.”

Mavis could see how Dave was struggling and had to admit that she was getting turned on by the thought of spanking her husband. Not just that, she also liked the idea of instigating a discipline regime at home because she reckoned spanking Dave would be great foreplay”

Dave again struggled to find a response and was also blushing knowing that he had been gawking at Monica who we found such a turn on in a disciplinary way.

Monica saw how Dave looked and ordered, “In fact, I think it should be Miss Ella who spanks you now with your ma’am spanking you whenever you need it at home.”

Mavis was suddenly really enjoying the whole conversation, and said in a very stern tone of voice, “I agree with that Dave. Miss Ella, will you please give Dave a bare bottom spanking right now, and, under the age-old rules, Dave, if you earn a spanking when away from home you get another spanking when you get home as well as being sent to bed early.” Mavis was already thinking about having sex with Dave after she spanked him later on.

Mavis smiled at Ella and asked, “Are you up for spanking Dave?”

Ella smiled back and happily replied, “Sure thing, Mrs. K.”

Mavis glared at Dave and instructed, “Get undressed and across Miss Ella’s lap.”

Dave wasn’t happy because as Jeff was already undressed he couldn’t see any reason not to be naked as well when being spanked. So, realising it was actually what he wanted and he was with his wife and long time friend so that wasn’t really a problem, he succumbed and pulled his T-shirt over his head and put it on the table. He then undid his jeans and pushed them down towards the floor, catching his underpants on the way, stepped out of both, and put them both on the table with his T-shirt. 

Dave swallowed hard as he saw Ella turn a chair into the room and sit down and thought she looked so dominant sitting there in her school uniform. She had come to the house quite often and he always thought she had one of those, “Do as I say or else, haughty voice tones and one he had often used when fantasising about being spanked. So, maybe getting spanked once by the authoritative Ella wasn’t so bad, he told himself.

Monica said to Mavis, “There’s another hairbrush in that drawer,” pointing to the side cabinet, and Mavis smiled as she got it out and put it on the table behind Ella.

As Dave stood naked and looked down at Ella’s lap, the three women saw that he had a stiff erection and so must be finding the thought of being erotic.

Monica knew what might happen and so advised Ella, “Hike the hem of your dress up so he lies across your bare thighs. These men have a habit of leaking and that would stain your dress.”

Ella realised the advice that Monica was giving her was good advice and made quite a point of standing up and yanking her hem right up to the top of her thighs before sitting back down. She then glared at Dave, even though until today she had always treated him with the utmost respect, and ordered, “Get yourself across my lap.” 

Dave swallowed hard as he heard the instruction and realised that he was getting ever more turned on because he was about to live his long-held fantasy of being disciplined by a teenager. Dave also saw Mavis nodding her head towards Ella, indicating that she fully expected him to go across her lap. Therefore, without any further ado, Dave stood to Ella’s side, took one final look at her bare thighs, and then eased himself down and across her lap. As he lowered his full weight across her lap he looked at the backs of her legs and loved the feeling of submission, realising that, in fact, he wasn’t really concerned about the age of the woman who was going to spank him, but just that she was authoritative in attitude and tone of voice. He knew that both those qualities applied to Mavis as well as Ella, and realised that if he was at home when Ella came for a tutorial he would obey his wife and go across her lap and to be spanked by her if she ordered it.

Ella was very excited as she saw Dave lower himself across her lap. She was glad that Monica had advised her to raise her skirt so that her lap was bare because she actually enjoyed the feeling of Dave's erect penis pressing down on her bare thighs. It also gave her a feeling of superiority over Dave, knowing that, until today, she had always thought the older person would be the one who gave the spanking and the younger one would be on the receiving end. This was so erotic, though, being the reverse to that. She felt quivers flying around her vagina, pretty much as she did when she watched films where the men were bare chested and sexy looking, except this was even better than that as she looked down at Dave’s bare bottom as she started to rub it in circles with her hand. As she rubbed she glanced up at Mavis who was smiling at her and again nodding her head in support. She then glanced at Monica who had now started to spank Jeff again, and, nodding her head as well, indicated that she should start to spank Dave. So, without any concerns, she raised her hand and bought her palm down on Jeff’s far  bottom cheek and loved how it surrendered to her hand, and bounced back and swirled around as she had already raised her hand and brought it down again on his near bottom cheek. Knowing that she was the one in charge she happily spanked Dave on alternate bottom cheeks turning each one darker and darker shades of red.

Mavis looked on as Ella was spanking her husband and could not stop yourself from smiling. After all, this was simply emphasising the fact that her husband was happily being a submissive because being spanked this first time meant that he would not be able to object to being spanked in future by any of her or any of her friends. Of course, she fully intended being the main authoritative figure in Dave’s life going forward and knew it would add some spice if he were to be spanked by other women as well with her watching. 

As the spanks continued to land Dave again told himself that it didn’t make much difference whether the woman spanking him was a teenager like Ella or Monica, or an older woman like his wife. After all, it wasn’t the age of the woman, but more the fact that he was submitting to her authority and accepted whatever punishment she determined he needed. Indeed, he was more and more turned on by the thought and prospect and actual experience of exactly that.  As the spanks continued and his bottom was stinging madly he still told himself that he was glad that he had watched Monica spanking Jeff and that Mavis and Ella had arrived and were now dealing with him. When Ella spanked the backs of his legs it certainly hurt more, but still, he was living out his fantasy and so stayed across the teenager’s lap even as he gasped with the pain and tensed his legs and shook his head from side to side.

Once Ella had turned Dave’s bottom and the backs of his legs a lovely shade of red she glanced up and saw Mavis nod her head towards the table, turned, and picked up the wooden-backed hairbrush. She happily tapped both bottom cheeks and wondered what Dave would be thinking of just then. However, she didn’t wait, but simply raised the hairbrush and brought it down with a loud thwack on his far cheek. She loved how his bottom cheek was flattened by the hairbrush and then swirled around and bounced back just as his other bottom cheek surrendered to the next spank. 

Dave felt the light taps with what he knew was the thick wooden-backed hairbrush and tensed his bottom, presuming it was going to hurt much more than Ella’s hand. He was right and yelped as the hairbrush was spanked down onto his bottom and yelped again as the second spank landed. Unable to cope at all well he then yelped or gasped after every spank and wondered how come such a lovely teenager like Ella could make the spanking so pain-filled. Still, she was and he couldn’t stop her, although suddenly realised that he was saying, ‘Sorry, Miss Ella,’ after several of the spanks and really did feel like a naughty boy being disciplined. With Mavis just a foot away from his face he also felt humiliated that he was being spanked with an audience, albeit of one, but it was his wife watching and he knew he would be going across her lap later on today. The feeling of submission flowed over him as he continued to yelp and gasp and tense his legs and shake his head all to try to cope with the spanking that was reducing him to tears spank by spank.

Ella was very conscious of the fact that Dave was now crying pretty much uncontrollably, but she was enjoying the feeling of power she had over the much older man, particularly as his wife was watching. She felt an increasing wetness deep inside, much as she did when getting ready for bed and knowing that she was going to give herself a series of lovely orgasms. So, wanting to increase that sensation, she continued to land spank after spank on Dave‘s bottom cheeks, sometimes alternately, but particularly enjoying landing six or seven spanks on the same bottom cheek followed by six or seven on the other. 

Dave was not expecting to be reduced to the blubbering tears that he was now experiencing, and he could no longer even have the enjoyment of studying those upside down legs with the beautiful muscles tensed because his vision was so blurred. Even so, and as much as his bottom cheeks were now stinging so badly, he also knew that he would experience the difficulty in sitting down after a spanking that he had wanted to experience for all these years.

Mavis watched with some surprise as she saw Dave stay in position even now that the spanking must be hurting so much. However, it reinforced her belief that he wanted to be spanked, and she was getting used to the idea of being the loving wife who spanked him.

Once Ella had turned Dave's bottom almost completely bruised blue, she decided that she would have to stop and release him. She glanced across and saw that Monica had already stopped spanking Jeff who had stood up and was now rubbing his bottom feverishly, stepping from foot to foot, and wiping the tears away from his face. So, she put the hairbrush down, and ordered, “Okay, Dave, you can get up now.”

Dave eased himself up from Ella’s lap and, as soon as he stood, his hands flew to his bottom cheeks and rubbed furiously, and he stepped from foot to foot and wiped away tears from his face with the back of his hand. Ella found it almost comical although the sex-filled feeling of power remained.

Monica smiled at Ella before glaring at Jeff and ordering, “You need to say thank you for teaching you a lesson, Jeff.”

Ella and Mavis did look surprised when they saw Monica slip her hands under her skirt and push her knickers to the floor and scoop them up and put them on the table behind her before turning back and glaring up at again, this time with her legs wide apart, and ordered, “Do it.”

Jeff looked down at Monica’s stretched pussy lips and immediately knelt down onto the floor between her legs. He started to kiss her inner thighs doing what he had clearly done so often before. Monica took up a very relaxed position and sign erotically as Jeff got to her pussy lips and his tongue was licking them up and down. 

Ella was suddenly excited and looked up at Mavis and asked, “Can I have Dave do that to me please, Mrs. K?”

Funnily enough, Mavis was thinking the same thing as something that Dave should do to her after she spanked him later on this evening. However, as Ella had asked, she didn’t see this as Dave playing around but rather his further submission because it would only be Ella who had an orgasm and not himself. She, therefore, smiled at Ella and said, “Sure thing, Ella.”

Ella smiled broadly as she glared up at Dave and ordered, “Get on your knees in between my legs. I think you now know what you have to do.”

As Ella made her demand she slipped her fingers underneath of dress and into the elastic of her knickers, pushed them down towards the floor, scooped them up, and she then turned back towards Dave and pointed at her stretched pussy lips and ordered, “Your turn, Dave. Better make it a good one.”

Dave glanced towards Mavis and saw that she nodded her head and so he quickly knelt down between Ella’s legs and started to kiss her inner thighs. He didn’t see it as being unfaithful but rather having to follow an order from a very dominant young lady who had just given him a particularly hard spanking. He had to admit that he was so glad that now he had experienced being spanked as an adult he did enjoy being submissive in this way as well as when across Ella’s lap, and loved the feel of her thighs as he worked his way up towards her pussy lips which, when he started to lick them, could tell straight away were extremely damp which told him that Ella was turned on by spanking him, and he knew that Mavis would be as well.

Ella was enjoying the attention that Dave was giving her with his tongue and, just as Monica had done, let out a series of erotic gasps and knew that she was getting close to an orgasm. She kept her legs wide apart as Dave kissed and licked her pussy lips and edged his tongue inside her. This was so much better than when she lay in bed and masturbated, she told herself and knew that her dream was now to find a boyfriend who was happy to be as submissive as Dave was. As she was on the edge of her orgasm she gyrated to make it as though Dave’s tongue was pushing hard against her pussy lips, just as she would with her own finger, but many many times better, and then she came, wonderfully, with what she thought was the best orgasm ever.

Ella allowed herself to recover slowly, knowing that the flutters were still flying around her vagina. However, she saw that Monica had slipped her knickers back on and so knew that she couldn’t demand a second orgasm herself. She was still very happy, though, as she reached behind and picked up her knickers and slipped them back onto her legs and pulled them right up as she stood up and flattened out her hem.

Monica turned to Mavis and Ella and said, “Well I think my job is done here today, so I’ll leave you to it.”

As Mavis and Ella said their good-byes and watched Monica leave the house they were both thinking about the future discipline of Dave, and Ella asked, “Can I spank Dave again sometime, Mrs K?”

Mavis smiled at her and said, “Definitely.“ She then said to Dave in a very stern tone, “Well, Dave, don’t forget that from now on when Ella is at your house being tutored, you only refer to her as Miss Ella. With me, when we are alone you will only address me as ma’am, and if anyone else is in the house you will definitely only speak to me with the greatest respect. I will be supervising you doing the cleaning and will also be introducing several rules and if you break any of them or your cleaning is sub my very high standard then you will be subjected to an even harder spanking than the one Ella has just given you.”

Mavis and Ella looked at each other as both were surprised to find that Dave had once again got a rather stiff erection, and both fully expected Dave to readily accept the new discipline regime in his house.

Dave was still rubbing his bottom as Ella asked if she could spank him again and he knew his penis was getting more erect by the second has Mavis replied that she would be spanking him again. Then, when Mavis told him how he had to address the two of them, he felt even more aroused. This was pressing so many buttons for him and the one thing he knew for sure was that he was certainly looking forward to Miss Ella coming to their house to be tutored and Mavis being an ever so strict disciplinarian.

Mavis was looking forward to her new position of authority, although knew that as she was getting wet at the thought of it she was going to use it to spice up her sex life.

Ella knew she was a natural dom, and even though just eighteen-years-old knew she would be on the look-out for men and women to dominate and discipline and use.

Monica was very happy when she got home as she sent a text to Jeff and said, “I think we need to increase my time supervising your cleaning and I should move into your second bedroom.”

Jeff was so relieved when he saw the text as he was worried that Monica would refuse to come again. His response was, “Yes, please, Mistress Monica. In fact, I can move into the spare room if you want the main bedroom.”

Monica smirked as she replied, “No, way. We’ll share the main bedroom and the main bed. That way I can monitor you round the clock.”

On reflection, all in all, the day produced so many good results. It was nice to think how a good spanking could change your life, but it did.





 

 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments