Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mike Spanked While on Business in London

"Mike's inconsiderate behaviour is punished by Mother in law and Sister in law"

24
11 Comments 11
28.5k Views 28.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
My name is Angie and my husband Mike started to spank me soon after we were married. He first spanked me when I forgot to set the burglar alarm. Shortly after that I was chatting to my mum and it came out in the conversation and before I knew it she and I were spanking Mike for something he’d done wrong.

Both Mum and I got very excited watching him being stripped and caned and judging from our time in bed afterwards, so did Mike. That was a few months ago and we’d continued to spank each other a few times since.

Mike came home bursting to tell me something. He told me he was being considered for a promotion and would be going away to work in the London office for a week as part of his training. I was so excited for him and of course too at the prospect of a pay rise as we were having to be very thrifty.

“Presumably they’ll put you up somewhere in London,” I said

He looked a little embarrassed, “Er, no, I have to find somewhere as it’s in my interest to have this trial period.”

“We can’t afford it Mike,” I told him, “we’re struggling as it is, and a week in London!”

Mike said “But I’ve no option.”

We sat in silence for a moment and then I had a brainwave.

“You can stay with mum in Chelsea. That won’t cost you anything and she can keep an eye on you.” I added with a smile.

“What do you mean, keep an eye on me?”

“You know very well. I’m not having you wandering free round London. Mum will make sure you behave all week.”

I could see Mike wasn’t keen but he knew as well as me that it made sense.

By the time Mike got home the following night I had spoken to Mum and it was all agreed. We’d discussed all the fine details and I knew she’d keep him in tow. Mum said she’d make sure he behaved himself and she’d get him to tell me all about his time there. I could tell from Mum’s voice she was looking forward to it.

The week of his trip came round and Mike was ready and packed.

“I’ve just telephoned your mum to see if there’s anything I need to take and your sister Sarah answered the phone.”

“Well, she lives there when she’s not at uni. It’s not a problem, Mum’s got loads of room in her house,” I reminded him.

“It’s just that, er, I dunno...” he tailed off lamely.

I had a feeling he was remembering the occasion when both Mum and Sarah had spanked him in our house.

I dropped him at the station and waved him off with a reminder that he was to tell me everything that went on. As it turned out I didn’t have to wait for him to return home, I had phone calls from Mum every other day giving me blow by blow accounts, literally.

It seems that the first day he’d gone straight in to the office and begun his trial period determined to show his worth. Mum had dinner prepared for 7.00pm as agreed with Mike but he had not appeared. Mum explained that when it got to 7.30 they had to eat the meal as it would have spoiled.

Mum had then tried phoning Mike but his mobile was switched off. Eventually she’d got through to the office around 8.30 and explained she was just checking that Mike was all right as he’d been due to get in before 7.00. Soon after this message had been relayed to him he’d rung Mum and apologised.

She told me she’d already decided he would be made to suffer for his disrespect and bad manners and she told him over the phone to expect to pay for his inconsiderate behaviour when he got in. Mike had gone very quiet and said he would be leaving work immediately.

Mike confirmed to me later that he set off in fear of what was coming. Apparently when he rang the bell, Sarah had opened the door for him, smirking and tutting as she pointed to the lounge.

Mum said he came in very apologetically, with every excuse under the sun for his late appearance but she’d left him in no doubt that it boiled down to inconsiderate behaviour and that all he’d needed to do was to ring from the office and explain. But he had not bothered to do this, so he could expect to receive 6 strokes of the cane on his bum.

TouchMeAll1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TouchMeAll1



Mike had tried to argue but she’d told him that it was now twelve strokes and the more he argued the more he would get. Mum told Mike to go to his room and strip down to his underpants and come back down to the lounge.

Mum told me that when he came back into the room there was quite a tent in his boxers.

Sarah had been asked to go and fetch the cane and Mum added, “You’d better fetch the springy plastic ruler, judging from the bulge in those pants.”

Mike was instructed to remove his boxers. Mum told me how jealous of me she was when she saw his thick erection.

Sarah told me on the phone later that Mum had flicked his cock with the ruler and then rested the ruler along his cock as she told him off. Sarah had sidled over during this and noted the length. She hadn’t believed me when I told her it was eight inches long but now accepted it was true.

Mum told him that he was obviously not taking this seriously and that it was extremely naughty of him to flaunt his erection in front of his mother in law and his wife’s younger sister. She told him that both of them would punish him equally.

She bent Mike over the arm of the sofa and spread his legs, giving them both a good view of his balls and cock. She had then given him six good strokes of the cane across his taut backside and he’d taken this quite well.

Mum said she’d had to intervene when Sarah began as she’d spent some time rubbing her hand across the tramlines and also further south.

Sarah apparently has a pretty good swing, probably because she plays squash, and before she had even landed the first four strokes Mike had been swearing and leaping around with his cock waving. She’d delivered the final strokes in the same manner and Mike had tears in his eyes.

Mum told me she’d felt sorry for Mike as he had reached for his underpants, thinking his punishment was over. Sarah had brought the cane down across his bum, as he started to pull up his pants, and explained that there was more to come. He’d dropped his pants and bent over again with his rigid cock now throbbing thinking he guessed what was to come. He was wrong.

Mike told me later that they had made him lie on his back along the large coffee table with his cock pointing directly at the ceiling. Sarah had handed the plastic ruler to Mum and she had picked up a riding crop. He said that Sarah had taken Mum to one side and muttered something to which Mum had shrieked “Oh yes. I like it.”

Mum then stood on one side of the table and Sarah on the other. Mum flicked the ruler across the shaft of his rigid member making it swing towards his legs. Before it had returned to vertical Sarah had flicked the underside of his shaft with the tongue of her crop. They continued to alternate like this enjoying the sight of his cock swinging like a pendulum until Mike had yelled out and grabbed his reddening member.

Mum reminded him that they would decide when he’d had enough, not him. They changed places so that Mum was hitting the underside and Sarah the shaft. Mum pushed his foreskin down and they began again moving the flicks gradually towards his helmet. Mum pushed the foreskin down once more, rubbing the pre-cum around the tip of his cock and announced just six more strokes, each.

Each stroke now landed across the helmet and tip of his cock. Mike had yelled out as the crop really stung, though it was also somehow incredibly arousing. His cock remained rigid throughout this punishment despite the last hard flick from Sarah. He lay back exhausted as Mum told Sarah to go and get him a beer.

At the end of the week, Mike was as good as his word and when he came home he told me exactly what Mum and Sarah had done. Well, almost everything. I heard from Sarah later, that on that first evening when she left the room after punishing Mike’s cock, that Mum had put her hand around his swollen cock and slowly began to wank him until he erupted across his chest and stomach. Sarah had witnessed the final moments of this as she returned with his beer and Mum had calmly asked her to fetch a tissue to clear up the mess.

And all this was on day one of five!

Published 
Written by Angelheart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments