Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary is called into Mr. Ries's office

"Mary gets called into Mr. Ries's office for some discipline"

19
5 Comments 5
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Author's Notes

"Not an epic. Just a short office sex spanking story."

It is almost 5 p.m. and about time to get off work. You are finishing up a letter you're typing and are hurrying to finish. The other employees are shutting off their computers and getting up to leave. “Are you going to stay all night?” one of them asks as they head toward the door. “I just need another ten minutes,” you reply as you type faster.

The last one has gone out the door and you're just finishing up when you see an e-mail pop up in the lower right-hand corner of your screen. It is from your employer, Mr. Ries. You start not to answer it, but then you decide you better not take the chance in case it's something important. You open it up and read silently, Mary, I need you to step into my office before you leave.

You swallow hard and sit there for a few seconds wondering what to do. Finally, you shake your head and say to yourself, “Well, there’s really not much choice.” You finish typing the letter and get your things ready to go home and get up and knock on Mr. Ries’s door. You hear his voice telling you to come in.

As you walk into the room, Mr. Ries motions and says, “Please shut the door behind you, Mary. I assume everyone else has left for the day?”

“Yes, sir,” you answer as you shut the door. You turn and walk toward Mr. Ries’s desk and stand there looking down. Mr. Ries continues to read the document in his hands. As you stare down, you notice something on the front edge of Mr. Ries’s desk that wasn’t there earlier in the day when you were in. It looked like a flat piece of wood partly covered with papers. Mr. Ries lays the papers down and looks up at you.

“Mary, you seem to be doing much better in your work here lately. I have also noticed a marked improvement in your behavior. How are your parents doing?” You try to smile faintly and reply that they are doing fine. “Good, I am glad to hear that. They seemed like nice people when I met them a while back at the company picnic. They seemed especially proud of you and your position here. They should be with the degree you earned and the responsibilities you have here. I think the lessons I have been teaching you have been having a positive effect, don’t you agree?”

Mr. Ries is looking at you with a satisfied and pleasant smile as if he were complimenting your report card. The tightness in your throat makes it difficult to speak, but you move your head up and down slightly and meekly reply with a soft, ”Yes, Sir.”

“I am glad you agree, Mary.” Mr. Ries stands up from behind his desk. He is six feet tall and seems to tower over you. Mr. Ries walks by the desk where you are standing and locks the door to the office. He comes back over, grabbing a chair from the conference table, bringing it with him. “Turn around, Mary” Mr. Ries commands.

You turn slowly around, nervously licking your lips. Mr. Ries is looking down at you and you have to lift your head back to look up at him. He stares down at you as you stare back with eyes wide. “I think it’s important we continue with your lessons to make sure you stay on the right track, Mary.”

Mr. Ries picks up the chair and carries it to the desk and sits down, sliding some papers near the edge of the desk back. You gasp as you look down and see a flat wooden paddle lying on the desk. You can’t take your eyes off of it. You have seen these before in souvenir shops. Only this one doesn’t have a cartoon or writing on it. It looks like an old school type paddle like they used in schools years ago.

Mr. Ries‘s voice makes you jump. “Mary, I know you will agree that it is very important to both you and your parents that you keep your job here with my company. You have a respected position with pay and benefits that many people in your age group would give anything to have.”

“Mr. Ries, I promise I have learned my lesson and will behave from now on,” you begin in a pleading voice, but Mr. Ries cuts you off. “You and I both know what you need to stay on track, Mary.” Mr. Ries reaches up and grabs you by the upper arm and pulls you over to the side of the chair. “Lift up your skirt, Mary.” For a few seconds, you just stare down at him in fear until his voice says sternly, “I will not ask you again, Mary.”

You lift your skirt up above your waist and Mr. Ries reaches inside the tops of your panties and pulls the elastic back before sliding them down to your ankles. He then reaches up and takes you hard by the upper arm and pulls you across his lap. He wraps his left arm around your waist and shifts your weight so that your nose and hair are pointed toward the floor on one side while your feet hang in the air on the other. Mr. Ries positions you so your bare bottom is high in the air and brings his hand down with a loud slap across your bare bottom. You are familiar with the sting of Mr. Ries’s hand now and you recognize his spanking pattern as he spanks one bottom cheek and then the other before applying a hard spank across the middle.

He moves up and down, spanking every inch of your bottom from the small of your back down to the lower part of your bottom where your cheeks meet your upper thighs. The smacks of his hand against your bare bottom cheeks sound obscenely loud in the silence of the office. My God, I hope no one can hear, you think to yourself.

As he has done before, Mr. Ries begins to spank faster and harder. You try and stay still, but you gradually begin to wiggle on his lap. You can’t help but try to avoid the strong right hand that is starting to burn your bottom up. You try and stay still, keeping your legs together so that you are not completely exposed to his view, but you gradually start to move your legs apart as well as he spanks the lower part of your bottom and your upper thighs. “Stay still, young lady,” Mr. Ries commands as he grips you tighter.

“Mr. Ries, please, Sir. That’s enough. I promise to be good.” Mr. Ries ignores your pleas and continues the spanking, watching your bottom cheeks bounce under his hand.

Suddenly he stops. You are surprised and for a few seconds think the spanking might be over.

Mr. Ries takes you hard by the arm and pulls you up beside the chair. “Since you cannot do as you are told and stay still, Mary, you can go over and remove the rest of your clothes and put them on the conference table.” You stare back down at Mr. Ries. He seems angry at you and you freeze for a second. Mr. Ries’s voice suddenly booms out, “Now, Mary!”

His voice makes you jump and you pull your panties partly up so you can walk and go over to the table. You remove the rest of your clothing and walk back over to where Mr. Ries is still sitting. You stand beside his chair with your hands folded in front of you to cover your breasts and pubic hair. Mr. Ries does not seem to notice your naked body. Instead, he reaches over to the desk and picks the paddle up and holds it in his hand. He looks down at it and slaps it hard into his other hand. You cannot help but jump at the sound of the paddle hitting skin.

"Since you have still not learned to obey and stay still, I think we need to increase your discipline. I think ten good licks with the paddle should help you concentrate and obey next time." Before you can speak, he again grabs your arm and pulls you across his lap. He positions you as before and holds you firmly so you cannot move. “You will count each lick out loud. Do you understand, Mary?”

Your heart is racing and you are struggling to speak when the paddle comes down across the center of your bottom. You jump and grab hold of Mr. Ries’s pant legs. “Start counting, Mary,” Mr. Ries commands. The paddle again comes down across your bare bottom, flattening your bottom cheeks. “Say number one, Mary” he commands.

“One!” you cry out with a gasp. Mr. Ries brings the paddle back up and again paddles your bare bottom as you squeal out, “Two!” You are stunned at how much the paddle stings. Mr. Ries brings the paddle down again across the lower part of your bottom at the top of your thighs. You barely are able to say “three” as the sting of the paddle runs through your body.

The paddling proceeds with you counting each lick. You no longer care about what part of your body Mr. Ries sees. You cannot help but try and escape the paddle. After the sixth lick, Mr. Ries stops and lays the paddle across your bottom cheeks. He reaches between your legs and feels your wetness. He gently slides a finger inside you and begins masturbating you. You try and not moan, but you cannot help it. Your body seems to betray you. You find yourself pressing your pubic mound down on his lap as his fingers begin masturbating you faster and harder.

You are about to climax when Mr. Ries suddenly picks the paddle back up and applies another solid lick across your bottom. Stunned, you cannot speak until Mr. Ries says, “What number is that, Mary?”

You cry out, “Seven, Sir!” as you once again grab his pants legs and hold on. The paddling continues with you gasping out the number each time. Good Lord, he’s killing me, you think to yourself. The last lick comes down harder than the rest, making you gasp. You lie there for a second and realize Mr. Ries’s hand is starting to draw back again. “Ten!” you almost yell.

Mr. Ries’s arm comes back down. He leans over your body and places the paddle back on his desk. You can feel tears in your eyes and bite your lower lip. “I think I am going to cry,” you say with a whimper.

“You're fine, Mary,” Mr. Ries says gently.

Mr. Ries’s hand begins to massage your burning bottom cheeks. He lightly runs his fingers along the small of your back and down lightly across your burning cheeks. He moves his fingers down and lightly plays them along the upper part of your thighs where your legs meet your bottom. He then reaches between your legs and slips his fingers back inside you and begins to masturbate you.

You begin to breathe deeper and harder. You know you are wet and need to climax, but you don’t want to give in to your body's desires. His hand is firm but gentle. You try and hold on, but you climax, stiffening your legs out and pointing your toes. You move forward on Mr. Ries’s lap, grabbing and squeezing the chair legs. You climax hard, squeezing your eyes shut. You have no control over your body. You finally relax and lie slumped over Mr. Ries’s lap, too weak to move. Mr. Ries’s hand gently stops moving as he pulls his wet fingers out and lays his hand across your red bottom.

Mr. Ries notices how relaxed your body has become and sees the wetness between your thighs. Finally, he reaches forward and puts his hands on your shoulders and lifts you up and sits you on his lap. He gently pushes your damp hair back out of your face and shifts your weight, pushing your head back against his chest. You sit there in silence for a few moments as your breathing slows back down to normal.

Finally, Mr. Ries speaks while pointing down at his upper pant leg. “What is that, young lady?”

Your mouth drops and you quickly look away from a wet spot of foam on Mr. Ries's pants. You can feel your face starting to burn again as Mr. Ries says, “And what is that?” You look back to where he is pointing and see a hard bulge in the crotch of his pants. Mr. Ries gently, but firmly lifts you up off his lap and lowers you to the floor on your knees facing him. You look up with wide eyes at Mr. Ries's face. He is staring down at you as if amused.

“Well, Mary?” he finally says.

You lower your eyes back down and stare at the bulge in Mr. Ries's pants. You sit up straighter on your knees and move your hands forward.

KiahBrownn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KiahBrownn

 

Published 
Written by NCspanker
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments