Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

LOLA

"Jade and Bella find a new, untried technology to be ultimately rewarding"

16
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Author's Notes

"The introduction of a real world AI assistant brings levels of pleasure which neither had imagined. The character Gail appears in many of my stories so there's much more to follow."

LOLA

She's the best yet.

Lola, or LOLAdoll7v3, to give her a proper title, is my running partner, but with a big difference. A programmable A.I., she also doubles as my sex toy.

I have great relationships with real people, and I've been married for almost two years. But Jade doesn't like some of the things that I like the most, including running and, well, a particular, some think, a peculiar aspect of my sex life. Let me show you.

Using the tiniest remote that I keep on a necklace, I pressed the middle button that used to have an "s" printed on it, and Lola immediately stopped running, held onto my hand, and dragged me off the track to a secluded place we've used many times before.

"Level?" she asked.

"You choose, but at the top end of ten," I replied as she sat and firmly draped me over her athletic thighs.

"Between seven and eight, then."

Her flattened palm started smacking my barely covered bottom five, ten, fifteen times, sometimes alternating cheeks, sometimes right across the centre. In my sweaty state, it was like having my wet bottom smacked.

"Harder, Lola!"

The next fifteen started the heat building in my crotch, and Lola peeled the shorts and knickers down, sliding her fingers easily into my now exposed slit, bringing me close to orgasm but stopping and continuing the spanking on my now bare bottom.

"Paddle," I said into the remote, and the palm transformed as if by magic into a heavy, broad paddle, covering and squishing my behind with every rise and fall, darkening the already reddened cheeks and intensifying the sting deliciously. She made it curved, so it fitted my bottom perfectly. The more contact, the better the sting.

After thirty with this, my bottom was singing, and Lola knew just when to change again, and the paddle became a hard, thick-ridged dildo, sliding its full length into my cunt, and it took only a few reps to take me over the bridge to climax, bucking and riding the insertion as her other hand tormented my hard nipples, the pain from this intensifying the pleasure in my pussy.

Twenty minutes from running to cumming, a well-spanked bottom is always the thing to make it better.

The run home was just as pleasurable. Pulling my shorts up over my punished posterior was more pleasure in its own right, and as we ran, Lola smacked me hard as if driving me on, not caring if anyone saw.

Jade always knew if it had been one of "those" runs, as when we got back, I would always drag her to our bedroom, irrespective of what she was doing, and our sex would be explosively wonderful. My tongue and fingers would go to work on her breasts and sex, extending the foreplay as the spanking had for me, edging her several times, then tilting her till there was no returning. Sometimes, I would sit my hot, spanked bottom over her face and let her lick me to orgasm before grinding down on her nose and mouth.

"Wow, Bella! Lola did a great one on you this morning, didn't she?"

"Sure did," I replied through the panting. "I've got to get ready for work, though. We're seeing Mazie and Nona tonight. Just a few drinks, I think."

"Can't we just stay in and play? Lola can join us again," and she laughed, trying to cuddle me back into bed.

"No. We said we'd meet up ages ago, and we always end up having fun, don't we?"

"Yes. You're right. I'll meet you in the pub at 7 o'clock. Will you shower and change at work?"

"Yup. I've got my things in a bag. Go back to sleep. I'll see you this evening."

I kissed her deeply and stroked her still-sensitive pussy, drawing a low moan, licked my now sticky fingers, and left her to sleep.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear.

"Me too."

In the shower, the hot water stung my recently spanked bottom cheeks, and this brought on such sensitivity in my pussy it took oceans of willpower to not masturbate, but after the morning run and explosive sex, time was of the essence.

As I walked into the office, my phone rang.

"Hi, Mazie. We'll meet you in the pub at 7 p.m., ok?"

"Bella? What were you up to this morning?"

"What?"

"I saw you. With Lola. You were bent over her knee, and by the sound of the paddle on your poor bum, you'd been very naughty. But then, well, you soon turned the pain into pleasure, didn't you? So again, what are you up to?"

"Mazie! Mazie! I'm just going into the office. I'll call you back at dinnertime. Ok?"

"Ok! Yes! But make sure you do. I want to hear all the sordid details. Love you."

"Ok! Dinner time. I love you too."

I hadn't expected that. Nor did I expect Mazie to turn up with lunch just at dinnertime.

"Let's go and sit in the park. It's such a lovely day."

"Ok. And thanks. This is a rare treat on a workday."

"All right," she said, handing over food and a fizzy drink. "What gives?"

"Well..." I explained, as best I could, about my love of being spanked. The rhythmic buildup of pain in my bottom and legs was the biggest turn-on. The ritual of being put over a knee and systematically smacked and spanked with everything from a plain palm to the hardest, heaviest paddles, straps, and even huge size twelve slippers and plimsolls turned me on more than just Jade's expert fingers and tongue. At just the right moment, a skirt was lifted, trousers were taken down, and pants were pulled up tight or pulled down for the spanks to rain down on my bare bottom. How gently, and not so gently, things were pushed and slid into my waiting slit, bringing about the best orgasms imaginable. My explanation also covered how Jade fully accepted this part of me but couldn't find it in herself to indulge in anything more than a few light smacks, which is where Lola appeared.

"Jade bought her for me. To stop me from even imagining going with someone else. Lola is a part of Jade that does the things Jade won't and so much more. As well as the exercise, which is what we call mine and Lola's excursions, she is an amazing housekeeper and looks after us both superbly, too."

I stopped to begin my lunch.

"You...get? This robot thing beats and fucks you."

"Lola is a bit more than a robot, but in essence, yes. And at least once a week, Lola joins us in the bedroom. The orgasms I give Jade while Lola beats me, as you put it, reach heights we never achieved before. I end up sore and red. Jade then finishes me off sometimes, even as Lola keeps on spanking me. Those are the best of times."

More food.

"JESUS-FUCKING-CHRIST. I've come over all... well, horny for want of a better word," Mazie said, squirming sexily on the park bench.

"Me too, and as you saw, I got more than my fare share this morning. Jade too. My bottom is still stinging a bit sitting on this hard bench. I should've brought a cushion," and our laughter broke the tension.

"Would it turn me on in that way? I've never even heard of such a thing before. I think I need a Lola to at least try."

"No. Suggest it to Nona first. You might be pleasantly surprised. You might not, but if she's willing to give it a go, there's so much fun and pleasure to be had." I giggled. "And I'm always here if you want any tips. I knew from being young, what I wanted. I motivated myself by teaching myself how best to spank my own bum."

We laughed again.

"Really?"

"Yes. And I used the skills I learned all through school and university. I kept one of my dad's slippers, and if I did something I later felt was wrong or got less than a target mark in a test or something, I made a dice game up that gave me anything from five whacks, and I made myself do it hard. I also used it as a reward by spanking myself and then masturbating. Oh goodness, I'm ever so horny now, too."

Even more laughter.

"Bollocks! Look at the time," Mazie said. "Got to get back. Thanks for being so open with me. Lots and lots to think about. Oh! Sorry! I can't make it tonight. Is next week okay? Nona has had to go away with work and won't be back until next weekend. We'll come over then if it's okay."

Packing away all of our debris into her carrier bag, she bent and kissed me.

"I'll ring you."

And I was left to walk quickly back to work, my head full of Jade, spanking, sex, and Lola. Luckily, if luck is hard work and determination, I'm able to manage my òwn workload, so I got back a little late after a short detour via the staff restrooms to relieve the itch caused by our conversation. I imagined Lola beating a tattoo on my bare bottom, then turning to Mazie and introducing her fuller figure to the pleasure of a sound bare bottom spanking, followed quickly by the kind of relief I love the best—the intrusion of a thick, hard vibrating dildo sliding in, out, and around my hot, slippery slit, stimulating my swollen clit area until climax was the only option. As in my imagination, Mazie came, so in real life, I did as well.

Returning to my workstation, a colleague commented on how well I looked and how good lunch must have been. I smiled broadly and agreed, stroking my face so I could smell my sex on my fingers.

If only he knew.

I let Jade know we weren't entertaining and got a relieved message immediately, ending with a very sexy suggestion.

"I'm up for a Lola session this evening if you are," it read, "unless your bum is still too sore from this morning's run."

"Never," I replied. "Come meet me in town. We'll eat out and see what happens when we get back. I'll shower and change at work, then meet you in Brannigans. I love you so much. xxx."

"Time?"

"6."

"See you then, sexy bum. I love you, too. xxx."

What a day this was turning into! Running and spanking. Sex. Spanking chat, and now the wonderful prospect of Lola/Jade spanking/sex this evening. I'd been horny for most of the day already, and I could feel the waves of pleasure flowing in and around my vagina as I was just sitting and working.

My phone bleeped quietly, and there was a message from Mazie.

"I just thought you might like to know that I've just spoken to Nona about what we talked about. She's in the city till Saturday but said that she would love to try what we said. Can I call you perhaps tomorrow lunchtime again and pick your brain as to how to go on... and things? Xxx."

"Of course. No problem. If you want, I'll bring lunch to you like you did today."

"Yea! Great! See tomorrow. Xx"

The rest of the day dragged, and the prospects for the evening filled my thoughts until I gave up a little early and took a cool shower, getting ready to meet Jade.

"Here's your drink. And I've ordered us some food."

A hug and gentle kiss were her thanks.

Her tight jeans and t-shirt showed me the exact reason I'd noticed her in this bar two years ago. The way she gently grazed my breast as she pulled back from the hug kept me in a permanent state of excited anticipation. I love her so much.

We talked about our days, and I spoke about my visit from Mazie.

"She asked for your advice on how to get Nona to spank her. Or does she want to do the spanking?"

"I'm not sure. She'd seen me and Lola this morning and thought I was having an affair. Then she watched as Lola spanked and fucked me. She had been running too and wanted to know what went on. I just kind of told her. You don't mind, do you?"

"No! No. Course not." She took my hand across the table. "Our best friends will soon know what a pair of kinky pervs we are, as if they haven't guessed already. When are they coming over?"

"Soon. Maybe next Sunday, after Nona gets back. Mazie won't come alone. They're more like us than you could think—everything together whenever possible. They're a lovely couple, and I'm so looking forward to their wedding."

"Is Lola driving us home, or do we need a taxi?"

"I called her up when you went to the loo. Ten minutes or so. I'll pay the bill, and she'll be here."

"Brill. I'm already excited. How about you? I just love the anticipation."

Squeezing my hand, she whispered, "Damned damp already," and gently kissed my earlobe, knowing just how it made me feel.

A tiny shudder shook me, and we both got into the waiting car, snuggling in the back seats, snogging like teenagers, hands caressing and touching, raising the turn-on temperature to incredible heights.

Up my skirt and inside my pants, Jade's fingers slid inside my vagina as her tongue slid into my mouth. In just a few deft movements, I was in the throes of orgasm, panting and sweating, eagerly kissing her back, and anticipating the next few minutes and hours.

By the time we got home, I was almost climaxing again, but Lola opened the door to let us out and then went to put the car in the garage.

"Is she joining us right away? I'd love to shower with you first, and spanking on my damp bum is so fuckin' sexy."

"Programme that into her then. You know how it is. You're happy; I'm happy."

I set Lola up, stripped, and joined Jade in the huge shower cubicle, making sure that the washing took second place to my giving her beautiful body the orgasm she richly deserved for the pleasure I'd had in the car. Caressing soapy breasts, with water cascading from the tips of her hardened nipples, I bit one, causing a sharp intake of breath as I slid my fingers into her equally soapy cunt, and my other hand slipped soapy fingers into her bottom hole.

"Woah!" She began to almost protest, as usual, but stopped short as her orgasms took hold hard enough to make her knees turn to jelly, and I carefully lowered her to the floor in the cascading shower.

MarinaUnique
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaUnique

"Fuckin' wowowow!" she cooed as I rinsed off the soap and began drying her. "God, you really know how to please a girl, don't you?"

"It certainly looks like it. And I've got a feeling you want to 'rain-check' Lola tonight. I can tell just how knackered you are. You're all but asleep here now. It's been a really hard few weeks, and I know how relieved you are not to be entertaining." I helped her into our massive bed. "Sleep well, my beautiful little one. I'm going to listen to a tune or two." As I kissed her goodnight, she was already drifting into sleep.

"I love you," I whispered.

"Me too."

Jade knew just what a tune-or-two meant.

Opening my music app, I chose my top-100 playlist, unrandomised it, and called down Lola.

"I want both," and speaking quietly into the remote, "spank me hard and bring me climaxes."

Shortly after Jade got her for me, after we'd been married a year or so, Jade realised how we would benefit from Lolas' inclusion in our life, not just our sex life. We sat together with drinks and talked long into the night.

In essence, Lola is a home-help AI unit made from an electro-polymer that responds in a very particular way when current is passed into it. Her outer coating responds just as skin does, and the magic happens when expansion packs are bought and added to the massive computer controller, specifically the many and varied sexual preferences.

Jade got Lola for me, one of only a small number of trial units, as she worked for AI. Now, the company making her, and we had to make reports on what and how the unit responded in many varied situations. To begin with, it was all about every day, home-based things, hopefully taking the drudgery out of life. But during a very vigorous sex session, I suggested that maybe Lola could be used as an alternative sex toy—in our case, doing something for me that Jade wasn't happy doing.

"You want her to spank you, don't you?"

"If you completely agree to it and promise to be absolutely honest if it makes you feel anything bad, then yes. You know how much I love it and how great sex is, even when we've only talked about it."

After a few quiet minutes, Jade agreed to try it and set the sex download to upgrade during the next night.

"You will have to make detailed reports each time we use Lola for this. Won't that be hard?"

"I don't know, but I'm dying to give it a try. I think you should fuck me now... I'm so damn horny."

The sex was great, made better by my imagination working overtime. Jade wasn't into spanking at all; it turned her off. But she even gave my bottom a few light smacks.

"If this pans out," she said, panting through her second and third orgasms, "you'll end up with just what you need, and I'll never need to worry about you looking for someone to treat you the way you want. I'm sorry it's not me, but hopefully..."

"I love you so much."

We hugged and drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

I hardly slept, the excitement bubbling up inside and keeping me awake. Twice, I checked on Lola, but the download was not complete. I was like a kid on Christmas morning, with Jade even jokingly threatening me like a parent would.

Then, the next thing I knew, Jade brought me breakfast in bed.

"She's ready. Eat up, then we'll go and check her out. I'm sorry, but I've been called in to work. I'm sure you'll not be at a loss for something to do."

"I'm working till dinnertime, but you can guess what I'm doing this afternoon unless you want to be with me to investigate together."

"No. You have some fun. I'm sure I will catch up when I get home." We laughed together, getting ready for work, and parted with deep, sensual kisses.

And after a few minutes, I rang her,

"It's a sex toy."

"Yes, I know that."

"Is it going to be weird?"

"Maybe."

"If it is, we'll just forget about it, ok? You have to tell me how you're feeling, ok? And always remember how much I love you."

"Thank you for saying that. If it gets weird, I'll tell you. And I love you too. Have fun this afternoon, and remember to do a detailed analysis. I only got Lola on that understanding, and so far, we're the first to use the sex pack. It's not going to be cheap, so people will want details. Log into the website when you've had a play and put down your thoughts. Ok?"

"Ok. See you soon, my darling."

The morning's work dragged and dragged. Finishing at 1 o'clock, I was in the car and looking forward to an exciting afternoon by five past. On getting home, I decided not to play on my own this time and waited patiently, using the time to completely clean the house from top to bottom with lots of help from Lola. I also prepared Jades' favourite food and put an extra bottle of wine in the fridge, knowing we were both off for the next two days.

"OK? What've you done?" she asked, laughing and kissing me hello. "Have you broken Lola already?"

"I've not done anything with her yet. I just decided we could play together if you're ok with that."

"And it looks and smells like you've been busy—all clean and tidy, with lovely food smells too."

"Yes. If you want to get a shower and change out of your work gear, dinner will be ready in about half an hour. There's a glass of chilled white on the coffee table for you. I'll see you shortly," and off she went.

Food eaten. One bottle is mostly drunk. Now, it was time to investigate our updated toy.

Activating the new patch was easy as I spoke into the tiny remote.

"Lola, I want a spanking."

"Yes, Isabella. I am happy to do that for you. But first, we need a few new setting adjustments.

"Please answer these questions as honestly as possible. Is this spanking for punishment or pleasure?"

"I didn't expect this," I told Jade. "Definitely pleasure," I told the remote.

Lola continued. "With levels from one to ten, how hard would you like to be spanked?"

Looking at Jade, we decided on five.

"Do you require implements as well as my palm?"

"Yes."

"Which ones?"

"A paddle. A strap. A belt and a cane."

"How long with each? Or how many strokes?"

Looking back to Jade for inspiration, I suggested that she thought it was reasonable for a first attempt.

"Fifty smacks, then thirty with the paddle, strap, and belt, and a dozen with the cane."

"Light, medium, heavy, or extra heavy implements?"

"Medium."

"Is this foreplay?"

Looking directly at Jade, "Yes."

"Am I helping you to orgasm?" she said, also looking at Jade.

"Yes," we chorused together.

"Ready," Lola tells us. "The rest is interactive and reactive learning. Say 'stop now' to end the session. The more I am used, the better the personal experience, and I read many signs like breathing and heart rate, pulse and perspiration rate, vaginal secretions, and skin temperature. My tongue is more sensitive and dynamic than you can imagine. Your pleasure is my ultimate goal. Tell me how it feels, and I will make it feel better, even if that better is 'worse,' more intense and sharper, or heavier pain during a spanking, for instance. Ok? If you are ready, so am I. To begin, just say 'spank me' into your remote. I learn immediately, so tell me in any way you want, and I will adjust accordingly."

After all the questioning, my initial horniness was almost gone as I sat waiting in just my pants and a vest top.

Jade crawled across the floor to me and stroked my flimsily covered breasts, arousing my nipples, which, in very short order, aroused the rest of me. Taking the remote, she whispered "spank Isabella" into it, and in mere moments, I found myself unceremoniously draped across Lola's muscular, feminine lap as she sat on the edge of the sofa.

Within only six smacks to each quickly stimulated cheek, I knew two things. Spanking is life, and life is my wife. As my bottom heated up, Lola reached inside my vest top and almost painfully tweaked first my right and then my left nipple. Oohing in pleasure/pain, the intensity made the rhythmic spanking feel even more focused. Left cheek, right cheek, middle of both. Repeat.

Rearing my head back in ecstasy, Jade had her face close to mine, and Lola let go of a nipple and drew our heads together, and we kissed hard, deep, and long as the slaps lighting up my other end continued.

Then I realised I was being spanked bare-bottomed, and between the slowing smacks, cool fingers investigated my hot, wet slit.

Left, right, and middle, then dipping into the wetness. Repeat. The dips became longer and deeper, as did the kisses, until I crossed feverishly into the wonderful realms of orgasm with my back arching and legs straightening.

For the first time, the hand changed. It was now a long, thick, rippling dildo sliding hard inside, pausing a moment or two for the ripples to take full effect, and being pulled slowly out again. Only to be pushed hard and deep inside again.

The dildo slid out one last time and immediately transformed. A flexible "leather" strap started slapping down on my reddened, tender bottom as I was held tightly in place across Lolas' knees. Jade started gently caressing my back and neck up into my hair; the shivers were at odds with the strap beating on my bottom and then on the tops of my thighs, where bum meets leg; this perfect storm caused an involuntary shriek.

"Shall I stop?"

"No! No! Spank me! Spank me hard!"

And the final few strokes cracked down hard and fast, then the dildo returned, a vibrating monster this time that expanded once inside, filling every crease of my eager, wanton cunt, an extended finger stimulating my clit. Having never felt anything like it before, I heard myself cry out as the climax took me, but even before it was over, Jade pulled me up off Lola's lap and, now naked, slipped her fingers inside me, pushing the orgasm to brand new heights.

Spinning her back to the bed and laying her down with her feet on the floor, I knelt between her spread knees and licked her hot, musky juices, a pure delight on my tongue, and her orgasm started just as a belt snaked its painful way across my perfectly offered rear. Jarring me forward, my mouth to Jades' pussy, her stimulation increased, and my bottom was whipped and whipped. Lola pushed my knees gently apart, and a few of the belt strokes now cracked up against my swollen cunt, a situation I never possibly imagined but knew immediately I wanted more of, so I slid my knees even further apart and, offering up the new target, she duly hit the bullseye.

As Jade came, the thirtieth belt stroke whipped around my hip, and quickly the implement changed again, and my freshly whipped backside was being thoroughly assaulted with a broad wooden paddle, covering any unreddened areas, of which there were little or even any, with resounding swats and smacks, my tongue finding new depths in her vagina as her climax rose and fell in the throes of passion.

After all this recent attention, my bottom was becoming increasingly desensitised until, taking a handful of my hair, my face was dragged from Jades' crotch, and I was bent over the padded end of the bed.

Twelve times during the next three minutes, the cane found new ways of adding intimately wonderful and intensely painful sensations to my thoroughly assaulted bottom. I barely felt one, two, and three. Four, five, and six were at evenly spaced intervals at the top, middle, and bottom of the target area, further igniting the smouldering cheeks. Seven, eight, and nine filled in any gaps, including one high on my thighs that made me squeal. Ten, eleven, and twelve brought me to my knees again, where I was taken by the tongue on my tenderised slit as Jade licked and lapped, her fingers digging deeply into the flesh of my beaten bottom, pushing my crotch hard into the mouth that was turning my already addled brain to mush. The increased pressure kept the pain and pleasure focused exactly where my climax wanted them.

Sweat-soaked bodies, intertwined in the residue of our passion, didn't notice Lola leave, and the gentle stroking of my thoroughly punished bottom soothed and pleased me at the same moment.

"Holy fucking fuck! What the hell just happened? Are you okay? How many times did you cum in the last few minutes?"

"I've just been spanked."

I laughed, and Jade cuddled me.

"Yes. Until now, there have only been the few token swats you sometimes have given me, and, well, you know... DIY? Over the years, I thought I was doing a real stand-up job. My bum always ended up red, especially when I used some of the things we bought from Gail. Oh! And that big slipper—that always did the trick. I always managed some great orgasms."

"Yes."

"I've just been spanked. I mean properly spanked."

"Yes, I was here."

"I've never been properly spanked before."

"What?"

"Yes. Never. And it's not only my bottom that's sore. Those things Lola slid inside me, rippling and vibrating, and that belt—well, it's a good job I'm not due on the bike in the gym today. The saddle on my expanded and spanked pussy would be somewhat uncomfortable."

Jade cuddled me again.

"But what Lola just did..."

Published 
Written by Nomisnohj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments