Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning to Swim (Part 3)

"Another trip to Sarah's house for role play and sex but not what I expected.."

21
6 Comments 6
15.0k Views 15.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I was seventeen and only just learning to swim. My parents were paying for me to have lessons but Miss Phillips, the attractive teacher, had our parent’s permission to spank me, Ed or any of the three girls if we did not do what she told us. We were all roughly the same age and next Sunday was our final lesson. Over the six weeks of the course, Miss Phillips had used the tawse on all of us and caned both Sarah and I on our bare backsides. On a couple of occasions, she had used a springy ruler to spank Ed’s cock and mine because we’d been unable to control our erections in front of the girls. 

Sarah invited me back to her home after the third lesson as her parents were away (Part 2). She told me she’d enjoyed watching Miss Phillips spanking me naked and particularly enjoyed it when she’d used the ruler on my cock. We’d re-enacted some of this at her house and then enjoyed some really good sex.

By the end of the most recent lesson, I had spanked Miss Phillips naked before she had regained control and continued to teach us the crawl. She had forgotten her costume and was naked throughout the lesson. Not surprisingly both Ed and I had failed to control our erections so she had once more used the springy ruler on our cocks. As we headed to the showers, Sarah stroked my erection and invited me to go back to her’s. After the last time, I couldn’t wait. 

No sooner were we in her hallway she took control, telling me to go into the front room and remove my clothes. She stood in the doorway, arms folded, watching as I stripped down to my underpants. The room had a bay window looking out onto the street, just a few yards away and I hesitated.

Swish! she brought the cane down across my bum, “I didn’t tell you to stop, face the window and take off your underpants.”

I glanced down the road and saw two girls were heading this way.

“Now!” she instructed.

I pulled down my underpants, releasing my fully hard erection. 

“Hands on your head and don’t move,” she said, “whatever happens.”

Seconds later the girls were outside on the pavement. I kept very still, hoping they would pass without seeing me. The blond girl was looking towards the house as she spoke to her friend, she shrieked, pointed and the brunette turned to look.  

My erection throbbed as they moved up to the window, amazed that I continued to stand there. 

Sarah stepped into view and waved them to come in.

“What are you doing?” I cried.

Seconds later they were through the front door and I heard Sarah explain what was going on.

Sarah ushered them into the sitting room and I put my hands over my cock.

“They’re my friends, this is Susie,” she indicated the blond, “and this is Carla.” Then turning to me she said “this is my friend, Mike,”

I muttered a greeting, hanging on to my dignity.

Sarah continued, “We’re all going to punish you for exposing yourself in front of Susie and Carla.”

“What?” I muttered, “you told me to strip and stand by the …”

“Quiet, Mike, or you’ll get more of this from each of us,” she said holding up a leather strap and whippy looking cane. “We’ll start with six strokes from each of us with the strap or cane. Your choice girls.”

Sarah placed a hardback chair in the centre of the bay window. She forced me to turn sideways, in full view of the street and bent me over the chair.

autotestmodel247
Online Now!
Lush Cams
autotestmodel247

“I’ll show you how it’s done,” she told the girls. With that she spread my legs further apart, stroking my penis as she did. Stepping to one side she brought the strap down hard across my bum. 

I gritted my teeth and took the strokes but Sarah was clearly not happy with my silence. The fifth stroke flicked between my thighs and caught the tip of my cock making me leap up with a cry.

“One extra stroke for getting up,” she told the girls.

The next two strokes made me cry out again and finally, I was allowed to get up and rub my bum. The girls watched in delight as my rigid cock swung around.

Carla took the strap from Sarah. She smiled and moved to study the marks on my bum.

“Stand up and face me,” she ordered, “hands by your side.”

I did as I was told, keeping my hands by my side. My cock was hard and it throbbed as she ran her fingers along the shaft and rubbed my precum around the glans.

She turned to Sarah, “Can I spank his cock?”

Sarah nodded her agreement and held up her hand to prevent me from arguing.

Carla took hold of my erection and slid back the foreskin, revealing the glistening head. Thwack, thwack, thwack, the leather strap flicked across my cock shaft. Carla stroked my penis, making me groan and ensuring it remained rigid. Thwack, across the head making my cock bounce and making me cry out and grab it.

“One extra, so three strokes to come,” she smiled.

Carla pulled back my foreskin again before raising the strap, thwack, thwack, thwack. All three strokes on the tip of my cock.

Susie took the strap from Carla and knelt down so her face was level with my throbbing penis.

I thought she was going to stroke it but instead she put her lips round the head, swirling her tongue around. It was amazing and I groaned loudly only to receive a hard stroke of the cane across my bum from Sarah. 

Susie took my cock fully into her mouth and began rocking back and forth, again making me moan with pleasure. Sarah gave me another hard stroke of the cane across my bum and reminded Susie she was to punish me, not give me pleasure.

Susie stood, stepped to one side and took aim with the strap, thwack, thwack, two strokes across the shaft, then one hard stroke across the glans, sending my erection bouncing. 

She bent me over and stroked my cock and balls. Then she picked up the cane and delivered three stinging strokes across both cheeks. I waited...

“Stand up,” instructed Sarah, “and turn to face us, hands on your head.”

My cock was glowing pink and no doubt my bum was too.

“I think that’s enough for today, girls. Shall I let you know when I bring Mike for his next punishment?

No sooner had she ushered them out she returned, pulling off her dress before grabbing me and pulling me upstairs. 

In her bedroom, I helped her remove her bra releasing those beautiful, perfect firm tits and sexy flat stomach. I kissed her, stroking her nipples hard and my cock slid between her thighs. 

I moved my hands down into her panties and found her slit already flowing. I slipped her panties off and dropped to my knees and pushed my tongue deep into her quim until I found her clit. She cried out and pulled me into her. We were both already so incredibly excited that seconds later we came, the muscles in her slit gripped me beautifully adding to the amazing sensations I was feeling. 

Only one more swimming lesson to come. I couldn’t wait.

 

Published 
Written by Thwackman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments