Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katie gets what she wants

"Katie goes on an exhibitionistic walk and gets the spanking she's after"

4
3 Comments 3
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Katie put her key in the lock.  Her heart thumping from her earlier brief encounter.

Mark had still been in bed when she’d left the flat.

Katie had woken up before him and woken up horny. Rather than wake Mark up, she’d already decided to go out of the house and flaunt herself.  After all he was sleeping through prime fucking time; so she should be allowed to spoil herself a little. She had used the last of the milk making her morning coffee. Replacing the milk was the small excuse she needed to give herself, to go outside and unleash her inner exhibitionist. She’d chosen a short, tight, low-cut floral dress that would have given her a noticeable VPL if she’d elected to wear any underwear. In just this dress and her flat shoes Katie knew that she’d turn heads as soon as she stepped out. 

Sure enough she’d got the attention she’d wanted. Buying milk at the corner store she’d bumped into a neighbour, the neighbour was a tanned, handsome consultant surgeon, in his forties, married, but with a glint in his eye that suggested that didn’t really matter to him. Since moving to the village a year ago, he had become a bit of a regular in Katie’s fantasies. 

She smiled a demure hello, which he returned, then she bent over to reach the milk from the shelf. As she intended her skirt had risen up. Was it obvious she wasn’t wearing any panties? Katie didn’t know, but either way she’d given him a pleasant view on a Sunday morning. She stood behind him at the checkout as he bought his Sunday Times. ‘We really must have you guys over for a drink’, the neighbour remarked, his eyes twinkling more than usually much.

So, as Katie walked back into the flat various future scenarios involving the handsome surgeon were playing out in her head.  This was the cause of the giddiness in her legs and the flush in her cheeks.

Mark had now made it onto the sofa and was watching TV in a dressing gown. “Hello cutie.” His words softer and more affectionate than his gruff voice would want to let on.

“Hi,” Katie replied, but the smallest suggestion of her giddiness was betrayed in her voice.

Mark turned off the TV and looked up casually.

“Ah, I see you’ve been out."

“Yeah, I got some milk,” Katie said, as coyly as she could, holding up the milk and making a half-hearted attempt to hide her revealing outfit by standing behind a chair.

“That’s not the whole story is it?” Mark replied.

“I’m sorry, you, you were asleep, you know what I’m like...” She walked around in front of him and knelt to give him a fulsome view down her braless dress.  “Let me make it up to you.” Now she stood up, letting her skirt ride, and making sure he could see there were no knickers under the dress.

“Go into the bedroom and wait for me, we’re going to have to deal with this.  You know what to expect.”

Katie did know and she was thrilled.  She put the milk away and made her way to the bedroom as quickly as dignity would allow.

 In the bedroom she changed into lace panties, a bra and a silk slip she knew Mark would approve of.  Doing this heightened her anticipation, her pussy started to ache in arousal.  She tried to lie out patiently on the bed, listening all the while for clues as to when Mark might join her in the bedroom.  After a few minutes there had still not been any sounds coming for the living area of the flat and she was restless.

Now she needed some attention.  Mark was making her wait and it was torture.  She needed some sort of release.  She reached into the top drawer of her bedside table and pulled out her wand.   First plugging it in and turning it on a low setting to be as quiet as possible, in a lying position she placed it on her lap and let the vibrations pass through her thighs.  She was starting to allow herself to head towards an orgasm of her own making. 

Mark opened the door.

Molly_Game
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Game

 He did not look impressed.  

“I can hear that thing. First you go out on a mission to get all the lonely men of the area to beat a path to our door.  And now you think you can steal the first fucking orgasm of the weekend from me.”

“I’m sorry, I just couldn’t control myself,” Katie implored.

He pulled out and sat on a hard wooden chair that was by Katie’s dressing table. “Come here, now.”

Katie walked over.  She stood in front of the chair.  Mark looked her in the eyes.  Even though he was seated and she was standing she was scarcely taller than him.  His muscular torso was partly exposed by the dressing gown and she wanted to fuck him more than ever. “Look you’ve already got these panties wet,” he said nodding down at her crotch.

“Bend over, now.”

Katie knew the position he liked (as she did): her bent over his lap, and she quickly assumed it.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” he said impatiently.

Her mind a mush, it took Katie a moment to realise what he meant.  Realising, she quickly stood up, and with a respectful nod of her head, slid down her panties so they were resting at her ankles.  Now she bent over him again, her bare arse exposed.  He'd showered whilst she'd been out so, as she lay on his lap awaiting that divine first spank she inhaled the luxurious masculine smell of his shower routine.

“So I need to spank you do I?”  Mark asked rhetorically.  The question was met only with a whimper.  “Speak up,” this time Katie managed to say, “Yes, I deserve it, I can’t control myself.”

“That’s what I thought, we need to keep that inner slut of yours under control don’t we?” By now his strong hand was resting across Katie’s buttocks.

“So what sluttish behaviour did you get up to this morning that had you looking so pleased with yourself when you walked in?”

“I’m so-rry, I gave a neighbour a peek of my arse when I was buying the milk.  I am sorry, it’s just I woke up so horny.”

“Really… so tell me who was this neighbour that you decided to turn-on?”

“Sean… the doctor who lives in the big house on the high street.”

“I see,” Mark replied. “I know who you mean, I can see why you’d like to fuck him, but you’re mine to do as I tell you to.”

As he finished his words he brought down his open palm hard against Katie’s arse.  The smack made her start a little and brought out a whimper. “I will,” she replied.

Now, Mark was starting to enjoy himself, spanking her again, leaving the outlines of his fingers on her bare behind.  “Good,” he said gruffly.  Six times his hand came down on her arse, each time making Katie moan.

As she was spanked Katie subtly parted her legs wider to encourage Mark’s attention to her pussy.  She was so wet now that her clear cum was dangling onto Mark’s muscular thighs.  Mark did notice, and he couldn’t resist her inviting, parted lips.  He slowly and gently slid his thumb down to her clit, where he rested it.

“Oh God, please,” Katie moaned, her voice now much louder.  She pushed herself against Mark’s hand and his thumb slid, slickly into her cunt.  Mark he drew it back, giving her a sharp smack on the arse.  

“Behave yourself,” he ordered. 

“I’m sorry,” she panted back.  

After waiting a moment Mark now moved his hand back to her pussy and very slowly circled her clit with his big middle finger.  Now Katie had completely surrendered her eyes were shut but flickering beneath her eyelids.  Mark worked her expertly with his fingers, his thumb now inside her as his fingers played on her clit.  He could feel her muscles convulsing as she yelped in pleasure.  Finally as her orgasm rippled through her, Mark felt Katie’s little body tense then relax one last time on him and her warm gushing pussy on his thigh. 

“Well cutie, I’m glad you’ve got me to keep you in check. Did Sean mention how is wife was doing by any chance?”

Published 
Written by markxhard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments