Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Some Inspiration

"Helping a writer friend find her mojo"

7
4 Comments 4
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Her apartment door had one of those old-style knockers on it, but it made a quiet ding when I tried using it.

“Come in,” she barked from inside.

I opened the door and remembered to deposit my shoes in the hallway closet. Her elderly cat kind of stared at me for a little bit before meowing and then just walking away.

“It’s a nice place,” I remarked as I looked around.

“It’s good enough I think,” she whined from the couch.

“I see you’re busy,” I joked as she was sitting down in sweatpants and a sports bra, wrapped in a blanket with her computer on her lap.

“Ha ha,” she sarcastically spat as I began to place the wine on the table. “You brought wine?” she inquired as she stood up from the couch.

“Think you can seduce a lesbian into giving you a rough handjob?” she asked, but I could clearly tell she wasn’t being serious.

“Hell no, and this wine ain’t for you, you have enough boxed garbage to swallow. I parked my car on the even side of the street, so it won’t get towed and I’m getting hammered with you,” I said plunging the screw into the cork and clamping down on the side levers so it popped right out.

“Well you’re in luck,” she started as she inched out the last bit of wine from the box’s little tap into her glass.

“I’m already pretty deep into this and I got Scooby Doo cartoons or Little House on the Prairie,” she said taking a big gulp.

“Seriously Fi? Wow, you are bored,” I laughed pouring myself a glass.
We proceeded to sit down on the couch in the middle of the Mystery Machine gang running comically through a castle being chased by a weird goofy monster of some kind. Then I glanced at her laptop and read a sentence.

“She was bent over the desk, looking back at her menacing teacher. She was ready for the paddle with her plump bare bottom prepared to meet its maker,” I read from her Word document.

“Sexy,” I responded with a sarcastic grin.

“Shut up jerkwad,” she barked back at me.

“Are you back to writing your spanking stories again?”  I asked, swirling the last bit of Chardonnay around.

“Not really, I’ve been in a funk lately,” she sadly replied.

“Nothing I write has been any good, it’s all garbage, I don’t even know if I have what it takes to be a halfway decent writer,” she continued to sniffle as she wiped her eyes and placed the laptop on a wooden tray table.

“Don’t say that, you’ve inspired me to write stories, and helped me along the way. Fi, you’re my hero,” I tried to comfort her.

“Heh, you’re just saying that,” she sniffled.

“Well, that depends, is it working?” I asked with a smile.

“Jerk,” she laughed as she hit me in the head with a pillow.

“Maybe you just need some inspiration,” I said with a wicked grin.

“No…No…” she started to protest as her eyes grew twice their size.

“Oh yes, this has been a long time coming,” I chuckled as I grabbed her by the arm and took her over my knee.

“You bastard!” she yelled at me.

“A bastard? Well maybe you need a spanking for that mouth of yours,” I posed as I waited for her to stop squirming on my lap.

“Fine, just get it over with,” she submitted and finally took her place.

“OH, WHY THANK YOU, YOUR HIGHNESS, HOW GRACIOUS OF YOU,” I boomed in the most sarcastic tone I could muster.

The first slap came down hard on her ass and it was like heaven. She’s athletic so it hurt my hand when it landed, but the pain was worth it. I started to rub her buns between slaps mostly because it was more of a fun spanking than a discipline spanking and because I was trying to discern if she was wearing panties underneath those bulky sweatpants.
I continued to spank her, and as I did, she released a few little moans mostly just a short little “Oof” type of expression.

Hanna_Evanss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hanna_Evanss

“You know what comes next Fi,” I said to her as I pulled her crimson hair back from around her ears.

“Oh, come on, I’ve been a good girl, I promise,” she pleaded with her yearning rump staring me in the face.

“Well, I mean come on, I can’t just end the spanking here, I mean what kind of lazy bum would just cut off as the action was getting good?” I mocked her.

“Well sometimes people have other shit to do.” She glared at me, piercing through my soul.

She grumbled and then hooked the elastic waistband around her manicured fingers and wiggled her sweatpants down around her knees.

“OOOH, Fancy pants,” I snapped her flowery print panties against her glowing pink bottom.

“Oh, shut up,” she groaned, unenthused at me admiring her great choice in underwear.

“Now, Now, you wouldn’t want me to turn this into discipline? Would you?” I sternly replied.

“I guess not,” she said dejected and bending back over my lap.

“Good,” I said giving her luscious booty a firm smack and a pinch.

“Ease up there cowboy,” she tried to get me to pull in the reins.

I gave up on any pinches but started to slap her ass with a decent rhythm. Without her sweatpants guarding her buns, the smacks were louder and with her occasionally jerking her head back I could tell they were starting to sting a little bit more. Her almost bared bottom was immaculate, and I was having trouble containing my erection.
At first, it was just a little hard, and I could kind of readjust myself to prevent any awkward encounters. Now it was getting hard and I was a few minutes from impaling the poor girl with a rock-hard unit.

“Someone’s having fun,” she said reaching back and grabbing my throbbing dick with her right hand.

“Not now,” I said swatting her hand away.

“Fine,” she huffed.

I grabbed her panties and carefully slid them down under her cheeks.
Smack! I started to wail on her bare bottom, with more intensity than I had previously administered to her poor backside.

“Ouch!” she cried out a few times as the swats increased in force and speed.

“Only a few more,” I reminded her as I could tell her initial joy was starting to fade.

I ended with two of the hardest slaps, one on each cheek.

“You can get up now,” I told her as she fumbled to pull her pants and panties back on.

“I think I’m horny enough to give you an awkward handy,” she said wincing as she sat down next to me on the couch.

“Well, who can turn down a compliment like that?” I joked.

She didn’t speak but just gave me a resting bitch-face glare.

“It really isn’t necessary, I can take care of it myself, I don’t want you to feel obligated or anything,” I said trying to be respectful.

“Nonsense, utter nonsense. What kind of hostess would I be if I didn’t take care of my guest after he so graciously gave me a good spanking?” she said pawing at my jeans.

She unzipped them with a great fervor, letting my cock come up for air.
“Now just relax. I’m not usually into dicks, but I know my way around it,” she said, stroking the shaft gently.

She quickly upgraded to two hands and used them to pump up and down in a sensual and mechanical motion. For someone without much practice, she was a pro. I strained as she continued to jerk my dick, getting closer and closer to the fanfare.

“Come on now,” she whispered in my ear as she went faster and harder.

“OH GOD!” I exclaimed as I spurted a volcano’s mass of jizz all over her face.

“Freaking A man,” she said wiping her face off with her hand.

“I’m sorry,” I apologized.

“It’s not you, I can’t believe that damn Fred caught the ghost in that Rube Goldberg device,” she tried to contain her laughter watching the cartoon still playing on the TV in the background.

“You’re such a dick sometimes Fi,” I laughed.

“So are you, good buddy, so are you,” she chuckled and pretended to try and wipe off her cum soaked hand on my face.

 

 

Published 
Written by LassiterJim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments