Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jane's Ear-Pulling And Spanking

"Jane disobeys her girlfriend and gets punished"

27
9 Comments 9
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Jane was twenty-nine and was in the bathroom, washing the tears away from her face as well as the streaked makeup caused by the tears. Her ear was throbbing and her bottom was stinging, although she knew she had misbehaved and deserved every punishment she had received from her loving girlfriend, Helen, who was thirty-one.  

Jane knew why she was being punished. She had been told quite clearly to be home by six o'clock so they had time to have supper, get changed, and go to the theatre to see the show they both particularly wanted to see.  

It was six-fifteen when Helen rang the doorbell to their neighbour just next door where Jane was visiting Lisa, also twenty-nine and a long-time friend of Jane's from sixth form college when they were both eighteen.  

Both Jane and Lisa were dressed in tight vest tops and miniskirts showing off their full curvaceous figures and bare arms and bare legs. They both loved dressing like that even in cooler weather, and the envious glances they got. In fact, Helen was also happy that Jane dressed so skimpily as it made punishing her much easier.  

When Lisa opened the front door, she saw that Helen was angry as she stormed into the house and into the front room. She went straight up to Jane and grabbed hold of her ear with her finger and thumb, and as she pulled Jane by the ear, she made sure that she pressed her fingers and thumb and then her nails into the skin and got the expected gasp of pain.  

Having her ear pulled wasn't something new for Jane because whenever Helen was angry with her, and wanted to show her displeasure and make her suffer, and show her domination over her, ear pulling was a natural choice. It was also something that Jane readily accepted, not just because she knew she deserved to be punished, but because she felt the humiliation just as much as the pain were for some reason things that got her aroused.  

Having her ear pulled in private was certainly something that happened regularly. However, Jane also readily accepted the same humiliating punishment when others were watching. Lisa had watched Jane being pulled along by her ear on countless occasions but understood Jane's need to accept Helen's domination over her.  

It was no surprise to either Jane or Lisa that Helen didn't actually say anything but just dragged Jane along by her ear and not being sympathetic at all to the gasps that Jane was making, clearly struggling to cope with the pain as she always did.  

As Helen was dragging Jane along by the ear, Lisa watched them out of the front window, smiling as she knew that Jane actually enjoyed having her ear pulled. Lisa had discussed with Jane why she accepted such a humiliating way of being dragged around. Jane was quite clear in her acceptance that she needed to be controlled, and actually wanted to be controlled, and being pulled along by her ear was quicker and more effective than being scolded and told to go with Helen. They had tried that early on in their relationship, but Jane never reacted well to being told off, at least not in the same way as she reacted so obediently when being pulled along by her ear.  

As Jane was led out of the house and through the front garden, she made sure that her hands remained in front of her, clutched together, so she didn't make any attempt to break free even as she was pulled along the pavement towards their own house. Jane remained obedient, as she always did because being obedient was natural to her.  

As Jane was led along by her ear, her ear was stinging and she knew would be bright red but equally, she knew she had failed to obey the simple instruction to get back at a specific time, so deserved to be punished and humiliated in the way that she had been. Having said that, because she found being humiliated in that way strangely erotic, she knew that her knickers were already damp and she was on the verge of cumming.  

As she pulled her along, Helen made a point of digging her nails into Jane's ear lobe because she knew that would make her gasp but would keep her arms clutched together in front of her as neither of them wanted to end the ear pulling. Of course, it would've been quite normal for Jane to have grabbed Helen's hand and tried to release her ear, but Jane was the one who first encouraged Helen not just to be the boss in their relationship, but to specifically use ear-pulling to put her in her place because she found the pain following the ear pulling to be both a constant reminder of her disobedience, but erotically arousing as well.  

So as Helen continued to guide Jane back home using the constant pressure on her ear lobe, it didn't matter to either of them that neighbours saw this happen, once again.  

One neighbour, Mrs Hobson, who was their neighbour on the other side to Lisa, even asked Helen as she passed, "Is she going to be in for another spanking as well?"  

Helen replied, "She certainly deserves it, doesn't she, Mrs Hobson?"  

As much as Jane could never think quite straight when her ear was being pulled, she did hear Mrs Hobson reply, "Too right. I'm on my way home now so I suppose I will be hearing the spanking even though I'll be in the house next door."  

In fact, Mrs Hobson was a close friend of both Helen and Jane, and had seen Helen grab Jane's ear on a very regular basis, and had watched Helen spank Jane several times. Jane loved the humiliation as well as the pain and always blushed when Mrs Hobson saw her in the street or at the shops and made a quite specific comment about the last time that she watched her being spanked. As much as Jane was embarrassed, she knew that it was her knickers that were getting damp.  

Of course, Helen knew that it wasn't necessary for Jane to be back by 6 o'clock in order to have supper and get changed and get to the theatre. She could've done that by getting home at 7 o'clock. However, as much as Jane accepted being punished by Helen and the arousal she felt when it happened, Helen also got aroused by pulling Jane along by the ear and spanking her bare bottom, and by the time she had dragged Jane home by her ear she knew that her own knickers were already damp.  

Whilst it was only next door, Helen remained focused pulling Jane along, and Jane continued to gasp and wince with the pain, which also filled her eyes with tears. This continued all the way to the front door of their house. Once there, Helen kept hold of Jane's ear as she opened the door, led Jane inside, and then through into the living room and up to the dining table.  

Once standing by the table, Helen released Jane's ear but Jane knew that her punishment was far from over as she heard Helen instruct, "Get undressed so I can give your bare bottom a really hard spanking."  

Jane rubbed her ear and tears flowed down her cheek, but she obediently got undressed. She undid and kicked off her trainers, and then took off her socks. She then stood up and pulled her vest top up over her head and put that on the dining chair after folding it. She put her hands behind her back, unclipped her bra, slid it down her arms and caught it, folded it, and put that with her vest top. She then undid her ultra mini skirt, pushing that down and catching her knickers with her thumbs, pushing both items of clothing to the floor, and stepping out of them. She then bent down, scooped them up, folded them and put them with the other clothes. 

Whilst she watched Jane undress, Helen knew that she enjoyed her role as the dominant girlfriend, whilst Jane, although to some portraying herself as an alpha female, much preferred to be submissive, do as she was told, and suffer being punished when she didn't. Now, Jane was once again getting undressed in front of her dominant girlfriend knowing that she had with a very hard spanking to come, and already had a very red and no doubt stinging ear from being led by her ear back to the house.  

Jane was very confident about her body and loved being naked with her full breasts and she knew that Helen would be getting aroused by seeing her naked body. Whilst Helen was more flat-chested, with slim arms and legs but with fabulous blazing eyes and gorgeous long dark brown hair, Jane found her so attractive and sexy and knew Helen loved her own body as well, and Jane was so happy being her girlfriend and answerable to her.  

florez_jhoa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
florez_jhoa

Once Jane was fully naked, she stood back up and looked obediently at Helen, waiting for instructions. She knew that this spanking, like every spanking Helen gave, was going to hurt and make her cry, but she saw the need to be punished on a regular basis as being very much part of their relationship and accepted every spanking she was given whenever she was disobedient.  

Sometimes Jane even enjoyed the punishment even though it hurt, like today, when she deliberately didn't get home on time and got her knickers damp thinking how she would have to spend the evening with a stinging bottom when at the theatre.  

Helen, as usual, took control and went and sat on the dining chair which she had turned into the room, pointed to her lap, and instructed, "Right, you very naughty girl, get across my lap."  

Jane remained obedient and went and stood by the seated Helen, looking down at her lap and loved the fact that her short dress had risen up above her thighs and so her bare tummy would be lying across those thighs. She quickly eased herself down across Helen's lap, catching her fall with her hands on the floor, loving the sight as well of Helen's bare upside-down legs and the close-up view of her painted toenails. She even laughed when Helen rubbed her bottom in circles, scolding her as she did, reminding her why she was going to be spanked. She reconciled herself to the pain to come and loved the fact her bottom was once again the highest part of her body and her unprotected bare bottom was such a perfect target for Helen.  

Just at that moment, Jane also knew that she was in the very best place for her. Her ear was already stinging because of the way she was pulled along by Helen, and her bottom was being rubbed and would soon be stinging just as badly. She felt the quivers flying around her vulva and knew that if Helen kept going like this she would orgasm very quickly. However, that never happened, and it didn't today because Jane then felt the first hard spank, which was followed by spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks.  

Helen knew that she needn't have scolded Jane as she spanked her bare bottom because Jane knew why she was there and that she needed to be spanked. Helen was never sure whether Jane was disobedient on purpose or was actually disobedient, but it never worried her because spanking her, as well as grabbing her ear and making her do what she wanted to do that way, was very much part of their loving relationship. Neither saw anything wrong in one of them being dominant and the other submissive because, actually, that was their natural persona.  

So, Helen continued to spank Jane on alternate bottom cheeks, for several minutes, before changing to spanking the same bottom cheek a dozen times in a row and then the other bottom cheek a dozen times in a row, again for several minutes. After that, she spent several more minutes landing spanks on the same spot on the same bottom cheek a dozen or so times and then the same spot on the other bottom cheek a dozen or so times. She then continued with that picking out different spots on each bottom cheek to land a dozen or so spanks before doing the same to the other bottom cheek.  

Jane knew that it wouldn't take long for the tears to well up in her eyes and for her to let out gasps and then sobs, none of which got any sympathy from her dominant girlfriend. The spanks just continued to land, as she knew they should because both agreed there was never any purpose in anything other than very hard and painful spanking. The tears quickly followed but still, the hard spanking continued.  

Once Helen had turned Jane's bottom to its normal bright red, she then proceeded to do the same to the backs of her legs. She enjoyed listening to the even louder gasps and yelps but knew that Jane saw the sense of it all as every submissive did. After all, it made far more sense to them than having arguments, as arguments drew them apart, whilst ear-pulling and spanking brought them together.  

Once Helen was happy that she had turned Jane's legs as bright red as her bottom cheeks, she stopped spanking, but rubbed her warmed bottom cheeks and the backs of her legs as she listened to Jane's crying and sobbing, although both registered once again how Jane had stayed in position even though suffering all of that pain and serious discomfort so that once again the very naughty Jane was now actually a good girl again in Helen's eyes.  

After savouring Jane crying, Helen ordered, "Okay, Jane, you can get up now."  

Jane heard the instruction and whilst still suffering with tears running down her cheeks she pushed herself gently up from Helen's lap, and as she stood so did Helen, and moments later Jane threw her arms around Helen's neck and hugged her, loving how Helen put her arms around her waist and hugged her back and at the same time kissed her cheek and her neck whilst gently and lovingly rubbing her stinging bottom, even tapping it a few times as she said, "Try and be a good girl now, Jane."  

Jane loved the hugs and kisses and even the bottom tapping, and replied, "I will try very hard."  

Helen was smiling when she replied, "Do that, Jane, because otherwise, the only hard thing that will happen to you will be another spanking."  

With that, they both hugged each other even more  

Jane knew that she was really turned on now and would love to have been taken to bed for some serious lovemaking, but instead accepted the instruction she heard Helen give, "Right, young lady, let's get dressed because we have to go to the theatre."  

Jane was still sniffing back tears as she smiled at Helen albeit through her blurred eyes, but they both went upstairs and got dressed. Jane saw that Helen had already got out the clothes that she was going to wear in case she wasn't thinking straight after the spanking, which was what normally happened.  

As Helen drove them to the theatre, she loved the way that Jane was squirming around even on the soft leather seats of the car. Both knew there would be rather more squirming when Jane was sitting on the much harder seats in the theatre, but they also knew that it only turned them both on even more, and the lovemaking when they got back was definitely worth waiting for.  

As Helen parked the car she turned towards Jane and clasped hold of her ear, squeezing it firmly and digging her nails in, as she said in a very stern voice, "Now be a very good girl and do as you're told, because anything other than total obedience and you will be getting another spanking when we get home. Is that understood?"  

Even as her ear was being squeezed and she felt Helen's fingernails digging in, she knew it was the right warning to give her because she did sometimes have the tendency to say things she shouldn't when in such a public place, or even to speak when she should be silent and just listen to the play. It was always a good reminder for her, and she replied obediently, "Yes, I understand!"  

Helen gave one final squeeze, bent across and kissed Jane on the cheek before releasing her and saying, "Good girl."  

Jane knew that the ear pulling had put her firmly in her place once again as the submissive with Helen in charge of her, and she had better be a good girl because if not she really would get a spanking when she got home rather than going to bed and making love. Of course, it might still be worth it because Jane knew she found making love with a stinging ear and a stinging bottom such a turn-on, just as Helen did. 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments