Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack’s Fantasy Comes True

"Jack experiences his fantasy of being spanked by his neighbour"

32
5 Comments 5
12.7k Views 12.7k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Jack left his house in a hurry, and as he walked out onto the pavement and was looking the wrong way, he bumped into Hannah next door his next-door neighbour of five years.

Jack was sixty-five-years-old. Hannah was forty-years-old. They both lived alone and were friendly towards each other, often going into the other’s house for a coffee and a chat, but the age difference stopped them taking it any further. Not that it should have done because Jack found Hannah was someone he would love to get to know better, whilst Hannah had a thing about men with the age difference they had. 

Jack immediately apologised, “I’m really sorry, Hannah. I should’ve been more careful.” In fact, Jack had been looking out for Hannah as he had a fixation about her which included playing out fantasies in his mind but just then was looking the wrong way.

Hannah smiled at Jack and replied, “No problem, Jack. It can easily happen.”

Jack smiled back at Hannah as he saw that she was wearing a really tight vest top which showed off her curvy figure and well-toned arms, as well as a pair of tight cotton shorts which showed off her well-toned legs as the shorts only just covered her bottom. Her light brown hair was tied into a bun, but she often had it settling on her bare shoulders. Jack knew that Hannah loved this kind of outfit during the summer months, and she certainly looked good today like she always did.

Hannah was aware that Jack found her attractive, as was made clear almost every time they met because he would look up and down at what she was wearing, quite often studying her breasts, and also her bare arms and bare legs. However, she never minded him ogling her and actually found him sexually attractive as well because of her attraction to men that much older than herself. Having said that, she never looked on them as father figures, but as equals, as she was an alpha female and liked to lead any relationship she was in.

Hannah let Jack study her various curves and bare skin for a few more moments as she stood still, and then distracted him by moving and saw him jolt as she did so.

Jack was aware that he had been staring at Hannah‘s body, rather than looking at her face, and blushed, and immediately tried to cover his wrongdoing by asking cheerfully, “So are you off to the shops?“

Hannah was used to Jack trying to change the subject when she caught him ogling her and smiled as she replied, “Well, actually I’m just coming home, and I was looking to get some peace and quiet.”

Jack quite often thought about Hannah, fantasising being with her, kissing her, and making love. What was also strange was that whilst he was an alpha male, and had held very senior positions when at work, he also had submissive tendencies of a sexual nature, including fantasies about being spanked by attractive women. So, Hannah fitted that bill exactly because as well as having the most fabulous figure, she also had a haughty “Do as I say or else,” tone of voice which was a real turn on for Jack. So, Jack mainly fantasied about Hannah spanking his bare bottom, although as he was turned on by the thought, he would be clasping his erect penis when picturing it.

Jack inquired, “What do you mean, was going to?”

Hannah gave a wicked smile as she replied, “That might change now.” She waited a few moments and saw the inquisitive look on Jack’s face and then asked, “I saw you looking intently at my legs. Do you like them?”

Jack was blushing a deep red as he looked down again at Hannah’s legs as he replied, “Well, Hannah, yes you have the most fabulous legs.” After a moment, Jack looked up and saw the smile on Hannah’s face, and said whilst knowing he was blushing, a contrite, “Sorry.”

Hannah laughed and said, “No problem, Jack. So, do you like my arms as well?”

Jack was feeling uncomfortable even though Hannah seemed to be laughing as she asked the question. Of course, he liked her arms and often pictured them being raised and brought down on his bare bottom as Hannah spanked him. He certainly wasn’t going to say all of that, though, and just replied, “Yes, Hannah, you have lovely arms.”

Hannah thought she would now tease Jack as she asked, “So, Jack, do you know what it normally means if a man says how much he likes a woman’s bare arms?”

Jack certainly knew what he thought, but still wasn’t going to say it. Instead, he asked in what he tried to make an innocent tone of voice, “What does it mean Hannah?”

Hannah grinned as she replied, “Well it normally means that the man fancies the woman but not so much in a sexual way, but he pictures her giving him a spanking.”

Hannah saw the shocked look on Jack’s face and wondered if she had actually hit a chord. That was because only a few days ago she had been told by one of her friends, Sarah, that she had met a man who went on about her bare arms, and then admitted it was because he fancied her giving him a bare bottom spanking. They had already had a few drinks, and she did do it and had to admit that she was quite turned on by doing it, in fact, and had set about meeting other men who wanted to be spanked and was surprised at how many she found.

Hannah saw that Jack was not sure what to say so she thought she would have some more fun and pressed him with, “Well, Jack, you have been ogling me and if I was your girlfriend and you had done that to one of my friends I would certainly have given you a bare bottom spanking.”

Jack really was flummoxed as Hannah was putting into words exactly what he wanted and had thought about so many times in the past. On the other hand, what if she was just joking and he agreed to be spanked, and she just laughed at him and walked off? She would tell her friends and then his friends would find out and he would be a laughing stock so it was far too risky.

Hannah saw how Jack was struggling to say anything and started to think that he might be having the same thoughts as the man Sarah had met. So, feeling really cheeky, she said in a tone that was more like a command, “Well, Jack, I said that ogling should earn you are spanking and so that is exactly what I will do. Let’s go into the house and I will give you your just desserts.” With that, she pointed towards her house although, given that Jack was twenty-five-years older than her, she assumed that he would now refuse.

Jack’s mind was in a turmoil with the overriding wish to agree to Hannah‘s command and go with her to be spanked. His worries were quickly fading because this was now Hannah giving the orders rather than him asking questions. He looked once again at her bare arms and then down at her bare legs knowing that, if she spanked him, he would be lying across those fabulous thighs and was moving very quickly to accepting Hannah’s demand.

Hannah saw that Jack was once again ogling her arms and legs, although, interestingly, not her breasts which is what most men looked at. They were very shapely after all. 

Jack’s attention was quickly diverted again when Hannah had clicked her fingers, and he said an immediate, “Sorry, Hannah, yes, of course.”

With that Jack turned and walked up the pathway towards Hannah’s house with his mind still not thinking at all straight. He stopped once at the door, realised it wasn’t his house so he didn’t have the key, but felt Hannah press one hand lightly on his back, presumably to stop him walking away, and with the other hand opened the front door with her key.

As Hannah pushed the door open so she ordered, “Inside, Jack, and go through to the dining area.”

As Jack walked into the hallway and then the living room and made his way to the far end where the dining area was, his mind was starting to clear but he hadn’t quite made the decision to stop what was going on. However, as he got to the dining table he did turn around and was about to suggest things slow down, but he saw Hannah standing there with her arms folded and an angry look on her face but there was no doubt that she looked every bit as sexy as she always did with her bare legs and bare arms and he relapsed to wanting her to spank him.

Hannah followed Jack into the dining area and stood a few feet behind him and purposely folded her arms knowing that would show off her well-toned bare arms and her very tight brief shorts would show off her bare legs. She wondered if Jack had noticed that she had picked up her wooden-backed hairbrush from the shelf in the hallway because that would certainly tell him what she intended to do.

Even as Hannah was thinking that last thought, so she saw Jack look shocked as he spotted the hairbrush and he looked as though he was going to gag because he was wanting to say something but couldn’t get the words out. So, to emphasise her control, she raised the hairbrush and then brought it down lightly on the palm of the hand, time and again, and then after half dozen times ordered, “I told you, Jack, ogling me gets you a spanking so take your shorts and underpants off right now.”

Jack had been trying to get out the words to say this shouldn’t be happening, but always loved Hannah’s authoritative tone of voice and that overrode everything else and so he opened his shorts and pushed them downwards, catching his underpants with his thumbs on the way, pushing both items of clothing down to the floor, balancing by holding onto the dining chair when taking off his shorts and underpants, and put them on the chair. As he stood up, he realised that his T-shirt only just went beyond his waist so his penis was on show and, as he looked down, he realised he was well on the way to having an erection. Instinctively he covered his penis with his hands as he looked towards Hannah.

Haley was now pretty much astounded that Jack was just following her instructions as he took down and stepped out of his shorts and underpants. She was even more astounded as he stood back up and she saw his erection. How could that be, she wondered, and then remembered Sarah’s recent experience with the men who were turned on exactly like this. So, now more sure than ever that Jack was going to go through with this, she ordered, “I don’t want to crease your T-shirt, so get that off as well, Jack.”

Jack had to admit that the stance that Hannah was taking, with those beautiful arms and legs, and the way she was demonstrating what she was going to do with the hairbrush, really did turn him on and rather than resist was now thinking that he would experience for real what he had fantasied about for so long. So, now eager to please Hannah, he pulled his T-shirt up and over his head and threw it on top of his other clothes and, as he turned back, he knew he was naked and that his penis was even more erect, but he was now eager to experience going across her lap. 

As Jack stood back up, now totally naked and with an even more erect penis, so Hannah realised that Jack didn’t even try to cover himself up this time and kept his hands by his side being very submissive. So, taking control again, she walked over to the table and quickly turned another chair into the room and sat down and ordered, “Now get across my lap you very naughty man.”

skinny_hottie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skinny_hottie

Jack gasped at the instruction but it no longer mattered that he was being ordered about by a woman more than twenty years younger than himself because of the fantasies that he had had for so long about her. He quickly went and stood by Hannah’s side, looked down at the breathtakingly beckoning bare thighs he was going to lie across, and then started to lower himself across her lap. He balanced himself on the far side of the chair and then continued his fall until he caught himself with his hands on the floor before lowering his full weight, and in particular his erect penis, onto Hannah‘s bare thighs, settling down and loving the real sight of Hannah‘s upside-down bare legs and the underside of her thighs, at least as far up until the seat of the chair hid them.

Hannah was now smiling as she looked down at Jack’s bare bottom. It was larger than she had expected and thought it would take quite a while to turn it bright red, but then remembered she had the hairbrush and that was undoubtedly going to help. So, maintaining her authoritative tone of voice that she knew worked so well, she explained, “I’m going to give you a hand spanking first, Jack, and then use this hairbrush. You are going to learn not to argue with me, or, if you do, you will know this will be repeated.” She then thought to add to her own fun by ordering, “You will also address me as, ‘Miss,’ until your punishment is over. Do you understand you naughty man?”

Jack really couldn’t wait for the spanking to start and replied immediately, “Yes, Miss, I do understand, Miss.”

Enjoying the submissive response Hannah looked once again at Jack’s far bottom cheek, raised her hand, and brought it down firmly with a loud thwack. She saw Jack’s bottom cheek surrender and loved the way that it bounced back, but she didn’t linger and proceeded to spank his other bottom cheek and as that bounced around so she proceeded to spank alternate bottom cheeks time and again and was actually quite surprised how quickly she was turning both bottom cheeks darker and darker shades of red. She did go to the gym and did weights and supposed that helped when landing harder spanks than most would be able to do. Anyway, ignoring that fact, she carried on spanking Jack’s bottom, changing after several minutes to spanking the same bottom cheek time and again and then the other bottom cheek time and again. She was actually getting quite into the rhythm, and also realised that she didn’t have to stop because although her hand was warming up, she knew it wouldn’t be anything like the intense stinging that Jack would be feeling.

Jack was surprised by how hard Hannah was spanking him and he did start to gasp and squirm around on Hannah’s lap as the persistent and harder and harder spanks landed. He did have to admit that he loved to look at Hannah’s upside-down legs which were so close to his face, and he knew this reality was far better than the fantasy, at least until the stinging pain started to intensify. What he had quite forgotten was that in his fantasy he could choose when the spanking stopped, whilst in this reality, he didn’t feel able to say anything to Hannah and the decision had to be wholly hers. Well, that made sense to him, in fact, and he rather liked the reality of Hannah being in charge of him.

Hannah was getting happy with the shade of red she had now turned both bottom cheeks and proceeded to spank Jack first of all on the sit spot where his bottom cheeks met his thighs, and then moved further down to the backs of his thighs. Hannah remembered discussing this method with Sarah and now saw how it all made sense.

Jack was finding it increasingly difficult to cope with the harder and harder spanks particularly when they were landing on the sensitive sit spots and thighs. However, he did tell himself that this was the experience he had wanted and he was being spanked by the extra especially attractive and authoritative Hannah, his long-time fantasy disciplinarian. 

Hannah decided she had spanked Jack long enough with her hand and so turned and picked up the wooden-backed paddle hairbrush that she used to brush her own hair with and tapped it on Jack’s now red bottom cheeks before raising it above her head, focusing on his near bottom cheek, and spanking it down so that the cheek immediately flattened although did recover just as she spanked the hairbrush down on his other bottom cheek. She heard Jacks pain-filled gasp and wondered momentarily if this was the experience he wanted, but then ignored the thought as she was enjoying herself too much to worry about it. After all, Jack was staying across her lap and taking every spank and that told her he was all for the spanking continuing. 

Jack told himself that as much as he had found dealing with the spanking getting difficult, the spanking with the hairbrush was many times worse, and quickly found he no longer had a clear view of Hannah‘s bare upside-down legs because his eyes had filled with tears. He found it strange but now realised that he had never during his fantasy spankings by Hannah or any of the other women he fantasied about, cried and had always reckoned himself to be too manly to actually cry, and just thought about how his bottom would sting. Well, his bottom was certainly stinging and, now that he was crying, he did see that as an added admission of submission, and, with Hannah in charge of him, something he found even more erotic. Mind you, it wasn’t erotic enough for him to have an erection just then.

Hannah continued to spank the hairbrush down on Jack’s bottom, noticing now how both cheeks were becoming covered with bruises. Once again, she realised that going to the gym helped with being able to give a really hard spanking and wondered whether she would be thinking about this spanking next time she was on the treadmill or doing weights.

Once Jack’s bottom was almost completely covered in blue bruises Hannah decided that the spanking could finish. After all, ogling her was actually a bit of a compliment, although it did happen all the time. Nevertheless, she also knew that she was giving the spanking because Jack actually wanted it, or at least that certainly seemed to be what he was telling her by not actually saying anything against it.

Hannah then decided that as she had done all the work so far, it would be Jack’s turn to do something. She glared at the back of his head and ordered, “Okay, Jack, you can get off my lap but I want you kneeling down in front of me.”

Jack was still crying but he did hear the instruction and slid off Hannah‘s lap. He knelt in front of her, looking up at her, but couldn’t see anything other than her blurred outline. However, he had pictured her arms and her face so often he could at least picture her now as he waited for her to tell him what to do.

Once Jack was kneeling in front of her Hannah stood up and undid her cotton shorts and pushed them down to the floor, catching her knickers, and, as she sat down again, she bent down and picked up her shorts and knickers and put them on the table behind her. She then parted her legs and glared down at Jack, although realised she could actually smile because he wasn’t going to be able to see her facial expression.

Jack saw that Hannah had stood up and wondered if that meant his punishment was completely over but then noticed how she stood up and seemed to be taking down her shorts and knickers. He knew that in some of his fantasies he had given Hannah tongue sex as a present for giving him the spanking. It always helped him as he took his erect penis in his hand and helped make himself come. When he saw Hannah sit back down and could see that she spread her legs apart he thought this was going to be another part of his fantasy that was going to come true.

Hannah lent slightly forward and put her hand behind Jack’s head and ordered, “Now I want you to say thank you, Jack, and this had better be the best orgasm I have ever had.”

Jack didn’t say anything but lent forward and quickly started to kiss the soft inner thighs. He had pictured Hannah‘s legs so often and even with his blurred vision he was enjoying every second of kissing her so sexy thighs. He savoured every kiss as he worked his way up both thighs until reaching her pussy lips. There, he licked and sucked her pussy lips, not forgetting to flick her taught clit, and listened to her increasingly erotic gasps.

Hannah kept a hold of Jack’s head but only lightly because he wasn’t resisting at all and did like the way that he kissed her inner thighs and worked his way up her thighs and then reached her stretched pussy lips. As he licked and kissed and sucked away at her pussy lips, so she felt his fingers as they played with her taught clit. She had always liked tongue sex, and so knew this would lead to a fabulous orgasm, and it did.

As Jack listened to Hannah’s final loud erotic gasps, he kept licking her very wet pussy lips and breathing in the wonderful smell of her sex juice, which again he had only fantasied about before, but now breathed in the delicious reality. His bottom was still stinging and he had the stiffest of erections, but he was so happy to have lived out this reality experience.

Hannah calmed down after her orgasm and knew she was still turned on enough to say her thank you to Jack as she ordered, “Okay, Jack, sit on the chair.”

Moments later, a very eager Jack had changed places with Hannah and she was now kneeling between his parted legs. His vision was also clearing and he saw her beautiful eyes staring up at him and the gorgeous smile she gave him. Without saying a word, she leaned forward and took his penis in her mouth and sucked and licked until his cum flooded into her mouth, which was a taste she loved.

So now Hannah and Jack had both cum and Hannah sat on the chair next to Jack and kissed him on the lips and he kissed her back.

Hannah then sat back and said in her haughty tone, “Jack, I have to admit I really enjoyed spanking you, and the orgasm you gave me was right up there as one of the best, so I will tell you to come back here in two, maybe three, days time, and we will do this again. You won’t be able to say no, Jack, because it will be a command and not an invite. Understood?”

Jack replied, “I would love that, Hannah, really I would.”

Jack was taken by surprise when Hannah raised her hand and spanked his thigh and commanded, “You aren’t released yet, Jack, so you address me with the proper respect.”

Jack replied, “Sorry, Miss, I would love that Miss.” He meant it as well and knew he would obey Hannah forever if given the chance.

Hannah saw that Jack’s erection was returning and so he was turned on by being ordered about and controlled and hoped it only happened when she was the one doing the controlling and ordering. Even if not, he would certainly get another erection when she demanded he attend the house for another spanking and knew she was turned on by the thought of it as well.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments