Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack Meets With HR

"Jack is caught viewing porn on his work computer and takes advantage of a new service offered by HR"

45
12 Comments 12
11.3k Views 11.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words



He’d been at the company for two years but his six-monthly reviews were carried out by his line manager, Lucy Bishop. Today though, he had been called to an HR meeting with the HR manager, Sarah Lawson.

Jack was thirty-one-years-old and a well thought of highflyer in the company. His sales record was superb and he was quite often seen as the go to person when more junior staff needed help.

Lucy Bishop was forty-two-years-old and Jack liked reporting to her because she had a haughty manner and a, ‘Do as I say or else,’ tone of voice, although had only had to use that tone of voice with Jack very occasionally.

Sarah Lawson was thirty-eight-years-old and had been the HR manager for some years. Everyone respected her not because she was HR manager so much as the fact that she did her job so well.

So today, when Jack was called to see Sarah, it was still with some trepidation because, after all, she was the manager who would see anyone who required disciplinary action against them. As Jack sat in the outer office, he kept thinking through whether he had done anything wrong, but nothing came to mind. Of course, there was one thing which was that he did quite often go onto spanking porn sites on his computer which was something he was quite addicted to because of his fantasy of being spanked. In a way, that was why he liked working for Lucy and had often fantasied being spanked by her. 

Jack didn’t have to sit in the outer office long because the intercom buzzed and he heard Sarah tell her PA, “Can you please send Jack in.”

Heather, Sarah‘s PA, looked up and smiled and said, “Okay, Jack, Sarah will see you now,” and she nodded towards the door still smiling.

Jack was reasonably relaxed as he respectfully knocked on the door and then walked in. As he closed the door and turned, he saw Sarah sitting at her desk.

Sarah looked up, smiling, and pointed towards the visitor’s chair and said still smiling, “Hi Jack, please do sit down.”

As Jack sat down, he noticed that there was a laptop on the desk. Not just that, but it looked exactly like the laptop that he used. Of course, everybody had the same make of laptop but he noticed a scratch on one corner which was exactly where his laptop was scratched and that did get him worried.

Sarah smiled to herself as she saw Jack’s realisation that the laptop on her desk was in fact his. However, she kept a straight face which she was able to do after years of working in HR, as she opened the laptop so that they could both see the screen.

Sarah pressed a few buttons using the administrator’s password which gave her access to almost all of the computers in the office. To keep Jack calm as she pressed the buttons she asked, “How’s your day been so far, Jack?” and then, “I see you have a free afternoon in your diary.”

Jack was increasingly nervous by the comments, and more so when the screen lit up and he could see she was accessing his computer. He didn’t answer the question as Sarah continued to press buttons because, all of a sudden, a screen came up showing a woman spanking a man’s bare bottom as he lay across her lap. Worse, was that he knew that was exactly the picture that he had been looking at just twenty minutes earlier as he was thinking about the forthcoming meeting.

Sarah saw Jack blushing but she pressed on with, “Do you recognise the picture, Jack?”

Of course, Jack did, but instead of answering that question asked, “Am I going to be sacked?”

Sarah expected that reaction and pacified Jack with, “No, Jack, that’s not the purpose of this meeting. You are a valued member of staff and, of course, people have all sorts of desires and part of my job is to make sure that you are happy at work and don’t need for anything. So, it’s quite normal for IT to monitor the use of the computers in the office because that helps us establish whether we need to offer any additional help to the members of staff we want to keep.” Sarah let the comment hang in the air for a few moments before asking “So, Jack, do you need our help with this kind of thing?”

Jack was quite thrown because he was talking to the HR manager who he had also imagined spanking him and here she was asking him whether he needed any help from her. Surely she wasn’t going to offer to spank him, was she?”

Jack was still shell-shocked and found himself stuttering in a way that was so unusual and couldn’t bring himself to say anything.

Sarah saw Jack’s discomfort and so to help him she asked, “I suppose, Jack, my question is, would it help you if, from time to time, whenever you wished, someone in the office gave you a spanking?”

Jack was aghast at the question because whilst he wouldn’t actually mind saying yes, he thought that would show him in such a bad light that it would affect his future at the company.

Sarah saw that Jack was still struggling and so again to try to settle him down, she said, “You know, Jack, it’s quite normal for alpha men, who are used to making all the decisions and running things, to want to take some time out and let someone else take charge. That quite often leads to the alpha man wanting to return to his earlier years and submit to a dominant man or woman. I’m guessing from this photograph, and of course the hundreds of others that you have looked at, that your desire is to be spanked by an alpha woman. All you have to do now, Jack, is say yes or no.”

Given the direct question, Jack almost whispered his reply of, “Yes.”

Sarah gave Jack a broad smile as she took a sheet of paper out of a file and placed it in front of Jack. She could see Jack was wide-eyed because, after all, the heading was, “Discipline Request Form.”

Jack speed read the form and then looked up in amazement and asked in a more settled but still bewildered tone, “Are you saying that I can ask to be spanked or caned?”

Sarah kept smiling, sincerely, as she replied in a serious tone, “Yes, Jack, after all, you are spending a lot of the firm’s time looking at these things on your computer. The real thing is probably more satisfactory for you and it is certainly quicker to give you the experience of your fantasy. We can see huge benefits for us, as well as for you. So, yes, you tick whatever boxes you want, and you will be dealt with in that way.”

Jack suddenly looked at the form more seriously and started ticking boxes. The school room seemed right and so did an otk bare bottom spanking followed by the cane both of which would satisfy some of his immediate wishes. 

It was a bit more difficult when he got to the box that asked, ‘Which member of staff would you like to participate.’ Jack again looked up at Sarah with a questioning look. He had fantasied about both Sarah and Lucy disciplining him and would certainly prefer to be spanked by Lucy because he saw her every day and loved the thought of her scolding him whenever they were alone in a way that she wouldn’t do in the work environment.

Sarah saw the hesitation on Jack’s face and reckoned she knew what he was thinking, and said, “If you want my advice, pick Lucy. There is something about having your direct boss able to order you across her lap during a private meeting compared to having her say that she will report you to me.”

Jack was again relaxed as he looked down and wrote out the name of the member of staff he wanted to participate and wrote, ‘Lucy Bishop.’ 

The next question was actually easier for him to complete. It asked, ‘Do you want the right to request a discipline session or just want the participant to have authority over you to discipline you when they believe you should be disciplined.’ Jack saw the comment directly underneath where the answer could be changed but only at least one day after any discipline session.

Jack looked up at Sarah and asked, “Why must it be a whole day before I can change my answer?”

Sarah explained, “We know from experience that some people could knee-jerk and regret that decision once they have thought about it over the following day. Therefore, we ask that a days’ grace is given before you change any answer because, more often than not, once you have settled down and recovered and thought about what happened, you actually want to keep the same answer and not change it.”

Jack could see how that made sense because he had often made knee-jerk decisions but, thinking about it for the rest of the day he changed his mind, and realised the relevance of the point. So, he smiled at Sarah and then ticked the box that gave Lucy authority to decide to spank him when she felt he needed it rather than only when he asked to be spanked. 

The next question asked, ‘How many times a week’ Jack ticked the box saying two or three times a week, although saw it also said, ‘Min.’

The next question asked, ‘What outfit would be preferred for the participant.’ Jack knew his fantasy was a sleeveless black very short dress with the dominant lady having bare legs, and he simply wrote that out.

So, with that, all that was left was for Jack to sign and date the form, which he could see also had a comment that said he will be dealt with straight away in accordance with the terms of this form.

Once Jack had signed and dated the form Sarah put a finger on the comment and said, “I will be calling Lucy and asking her to deal with you in accordance with your wishes.” Then she picked up the form and pressed the intercom and said, “Heather, can you please ask Lucy to join us.”

Jack wondered whether Lucy would need to have this all explained to her or whether in fact she already knew about it.

Sarah answered the last unasked question with, “I have already discussed with Lucy why you have been called to this meeting. We reckoned you would choose Lucy for the reasons I have given you in any case, and she has already said that she is quite ready to deal with your fantasy. She has seen several of the photographs and films that you have watched and so knows what she’s going to do.”

It was only a minute or so later that Heather said over the intercom, “Lucy is here.”

Sarah replied, “Show her in please, Heather.”

Moments later and Lucy came into the room with a very friendly smile on her face and looked towards Sarah.

It was Sarah who explained, “So, Jack has asked to be spanked and caned. He’s also given you authority to decide when that should be done although he has ticked the box saying two or three times each week. Clearly, that will be a minimum. So, Lucy, you know where the flat is and the classroom is ready. I will leave it to you from here.”

Lucy seemed quite happy with everything and, looking towards Jack, said in a sterner voice than usual, “Right, Jack, you will do as I say without any arguments. When we are alone you will address me only as Miss, and any failure to do so will add to your punishment. Now follow me and we will go to the classroom.”

Jack listened to the authoritative tone that Lucy was using and realised that within moments he had got an erection. He also wanted to follow Lucy’s instructions because, as Sarah had explained, he was now wanting to relinquish all responsibility and decision-making to someone else. Of course, Lucy fitted that bill in any case but even better as she was his direct line manager. So, immediately, he stood up and said, “Yes, Miss.”

Lucy went and opened the door and walked through expecting Jack to follow her which was exactly what he did. She smiled at Heather as she passed her, as Jack tried to do but he was blushing as he did smile. He didn’t know whether Heather knew about the purpose of the meeting, or its outcome, but supposed that she would being Sarah‘s PA. In any case, as he walked past, he did say, “Thank you, Miss Heather.”

Heather kept a straight look on her face as she replied, “No problem, Jack.”

As Lucy and Jack walked down the corridor Lucy said, “Heather does know what is happening, but best to make sure you only address me as, ‘Miss,’ when we are alone. Of course, there are several people who have signed up for this service but it is also best to keep it to yourself because those who haven’t won’t understand why you’re doing it.”

That all made sense to Jack as he replied, “Yes, Lucy, I do understand now. Thank you for explaining it to me.”

Moments later and they got into the lift together. Lucy got out a key which gave access to one of the buttons that wouldn’t work if you didn’t have the key. Jack saw that the lift went up two floors further than normal before opening and when the door did open Jack saw what seemed to be a flat.

As they walked out, Sarah explained, “This flat is for use by senior executives. It is also where the discipline service is carried out. Don’t forget, Jack, from now on, address me only as, Miss.”  

Again, Jack recognised the authoritative tone that Lucy was using and realised that his erection was returning very quickly as he replied, “Yes, Miss.”

Lucy led the way to one of the bedrooms although, once the door was opened and Jack walked inside, he saw the desk and chair but, more importantly, hanging on the wall three hook ended canes and several wooden and leather paddles whilst there was also a high-backed chair. 

Lucy ordered, “Right, Jack, take your trousers and underpants off and I want you facing the wall with your hands on your head and your nose pressed against the wall whilst I get ready.”

DayanaSensual
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DayanaSensual

Jack did feel a little bit strange that he was at the office, albeit in a flat at the top of the building, getting undressed and getting ready for his line manager to spank and cane him. Still, as Sarah pointed out, this was far better than looking at photographs on his computer, even the photo sets where he could imagine that he was the man being spanked by the woman.

Moments later Jack had his trousers and underpants off, his hands on his head, and he pressed his nose against the wall, or actually a map on the wall and he was looking very closely at the USA but was not able to see much more than that.

A few minutes later the door opened again and he supposed that Lucy was coming back in. That was confirmed when he heard, Lucy order, “Right, boy, turn around.”

Jack kept his hands on his head as he turned around and gasped as he saw that Lucy was in the sleeveless black dress that he had imagined, and that her legs were bare. He couldn’t get over how often he had imagined this very sight, and here she was, dressed exactly like that, and he was about to experience the fantasy that he had imagined so often.

Lucy went and sat on the chair and pointed to the floor in front of her and commanded, “Stand there, boy.”

Jack went into obedient mode in the way he imagined himself when he was being disciplined by the woman in his fantasy who was, so often, this very Lucy. Of course, he couldn’t stop his erection even when he saw Lucy looking at it but keeping a straight face.

Lucy glared at Jack and, keeping the authoritative tone, said, “I have been extremely unhappy with you in recent times, Jack, and I think you need this to try to correct your attitude. I will be giving you a bare bottom spanking and then twelve strokes of the cane. Do not resist, do not try to get up, do not complain, because any of those things will lead to additional strokes. Do you understand, boy?”

Jack was biting his lip as he listened to the instructions and then obediently nodded his head and replied, “Yes, Miss.”

Lucy was satisfied with the reply and ordered, “Right, boy, make sure your shirt is above your waist and then get across my lap.”

Jack did raise his shirt above his waist and stepped to Lucy’s side looking down at her lap and saw her hem had risen right up and his tummy, and erect penis, would be lying across her bare skin. Excited at the thought he eased himself down, catching his fall on the floor with his hands and then lowering his full weight across Lucy’s thighs. As he settled down and opened his eyes and looked at Lucy’s bare upside-down legs, he could feel his erection stiffening even as he pressed his penis down onto her lap and was even worried that he would cum there and then.

Lucy felt Jack’s erection on her thighs and wasn’t surprised, nor at the fact that because her dress was so short it had ridden right up her legs and that he was lying across her bare thighs. It was rather different to giving her husband the blow job that he so enjoyed but then this was work and her domain, so she put her hand on Jack’s bare bottom and rubbed in circles and actually enjoyed the sensation. She even smiled to herself, knowing that Jack couldn’t see the smile, because she had quite often found him so intense when doing his job, albeit very well, and on those occasions when she tried to point out perhaps a better way of doing things, he was quite difficult to persuade. What was so funny now, was that now she could even threaten to give him another spanking if he didn’t follow her instructions. Of course, she knew very well that that was not the intent of this service offered by HR, but it did make her more excited thinking about it that way and knew that her knickers were already damp at the thought of what she was about to do.

Jack was also quite happy knowing that he had handed over control to Lucy in a very different way to just having to report to her as his line manager. After all, this was living out a fantasy he had and what better than with the woman that he so often fantasied about.

Lucy then focused on Jack’s Bottom, raised her hand, and brought her flattened palm down on his far bottom cheek, watching it surrender to her hand, swirl around, and bounce back just as she brought her hand down again on his near bottom cheek. She noticed that both cheeks were now ever so slightly tinged red compared to before and proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bare cheeks, turning each darker and darker shades of red with each few spanks. She did listen out for Jack’s gasps, but they didn’t come for quite a while but that just meant that she was happily continuing to spank him knowing that he was handling it well. After a while she changed tack and spanked the same bottom cheek half a dozen times before spanking the other bottom cheek half a dozen times, and she noticed how Jack’s reaction was changing in that he was starting to squirm around on her lap and also let out occasional gasps. It was going well she thought.

Jack was coping pretty well with the initial spanks although did start to wince as the stinging took hold. However, he didn’t want to make sounds that he didn’t have to, hoping that Lucy would spank him harder and harder in order to give him the experience of a good spanking that he wanted. 

Things changed for both of them when Lucy started to spank the backs of Jack’s legs. For Lucy there was the realisation that the gasps were getting louder and louder and Jack was squirming around more on her lap. For Jack, there was the realisation that he wasn’t coping anywhere near as well as when the spanking started, although this was exactly the experience that he wanted, being submissive to the woman spanking him, in this case his fabulously authoritative boss lady Lucy, spanking him beyond where he was able to cope easily.

Once Lucy was happy with the red colour of both bottom cheeks and the backs are both legs she stopped spanking Jack and ordered, “Right, boy, stand up and bend over and grab the seat of this chair and prepare yourself for the cane.”

When the spanking stopped and Jack opened his eyes again to look at the backs of Lucy’s upside-down legs it was then he realised that his vision was blurred and that got him quite excited because that meant that he wasn’t going to be able to stop himself crying after all. So much for being a man, he told himself, as he eased himself up from Lucy’s lap.

Once Jack was standing up so Lucy also stood and managed to see Jack’s face and realised that his eyes were red with tears. That was a win, she told herself because she was giving Jack exactly what he wanted. At least, she thought so, but time would tell because she knew that he could change his mind twenty-four hours after being disciplined. 

Once Jack could tell that Lucy’s blurred figure had moved away from the chair, he stepped in front of it and bent over clasping the seat of the chair. He had seen men in this position so often both in photographs and videos on his PC, and knew to place his feet wide apart and drop his tummy so his bottom was presented as well as possible for Lucy to cane him.

Lucy was still smiling as she watched Jack position himself so well for the cane. He obviously knew what he was doing, and was also alert enough even though his eyes were tear-filled and that gave her the confidence to know that she could cane him reasonably hard. Because she had fantasied herself about being a dominant woman to a submissive man, she had taken a cane from the local theatre when she had acted the part of the teacher. She didn’t think it was such a big thing taking the cane, and quite often since then practiced on a cushion when her husband was out. She knew that he certainly didn’t want to submit to the cane and so for her it remained a fantasy. However, the fantasy was about to be played out and she knew she was going to enjoy it by the way that she also knew that her knickers were even damper than when Jack went across her lap to be spanked.

So, with Jack’s bottom presented so well, Lucy positioned herself so that she knew that the cane would land fully on his bottom rather than the end flapping about in mid-air beyond. She too had looked at spanking photos and films when her husband was not around, although to be fair she had never done that at work. She didn’t feel that she had to put in a discipline request therefore, but happily participated in the scheme as someone prepared to discipline members of staff who asked for it. There were more than one would think, she always reminded herself.

Happy with Jack’s position, Lucy pulled her arm back, focused again on Jack’s bottom, and then brought the cane down with a swishing sound and when it landed there was a loud thwack as the cane bit into Jack’s already reddened bottom. She listened to Jack’s yelp and, as she did, she thought she might actually cum before the end of the caning. When she landed the second stroke, she enjoyed Jack’s yelp even more and with the third stroke felt stronger flutters were flying around her vagina.

Jack had struggled by the end of the spanking but now realised that was easy compared to being caned. The fourth stroke made him yelp even louder and with the fifth stroke he realised he had to really struggle to hold onto the chair. The sixth stroke caused him even more problems as he stared at Lucy’s upside-down legs behind him looking desperately for her leg muscles to tense which would tell him the next stroke was on the way.

Lucy didn’t waver has she landed the seventh stroke, deciding there was no need to have a rest after what were the first six of the best as evidenced by the gorgeously red welts she had so neatly drawn in parallel lines across his bottom. After all, Jack was an adult and could deal with it. The eighth stroke landed and she listened to his yelp as she watched yet another red welt develop, and the ninth stroke added to the series of parallel lines.

When the tenth stroke landed Jack really couldn’t understand how come he had fantasied so much about being caned. Yes, the spanking was actually quite sexually exciting particularly being upside down and having such a close-up view of Lucy‘s bare legs, and it was good when he felt his erect penis rubbing against Lucy’s bare thighs. The caning was very different and just horrifically painful, though, as the eleventh stroke really made him scream and he was surprised that Lucy was caning him so hard. Then he realised that the twelfth stroke was even harder, albeit that the caning was over. At least, he thought so but of course he didn’t know whether he had earned any extras.

Lucy was coming back down to earth as she savored the sight of Jack’s welted bottom and hoped that he wouldn’t hold this against her or change his mind as he was able to tomorrow. Time would tell on that. Then a few moments later she said, “Okay, Jack, you can get up now.”

Jack eased himself up and when standing could not stop his hands flying to his bottom cheeks which he clutched and rubbed feverishly. 

Lucy had to admit to enjoying the sight of her best salesman struggling to cope with the way that she had spanked and caned him and wondered whether he felt as sexually aroused as she did, because even without fingering herself she knew that her knickers were now soaking wet.

Lucy waited a few more moments before saying in a more gentle tone, “Okay, Jack, you had better get dressed. I’m going to go and get changed as well.”

Jack watched Lucy leave the room and immediately picked up his underpants and clasped his erect penis and it only took a few moments for him to cum with his sex juice spurting into his underpants. He could spend the rest of the day without underpants on, he told himself, and after calming back down put them in the pocket of his trousers as he got dressed.

Lucy went into the next-door room and took off her black dress. She then felt her knickers which confirmed they were so damp with her sex juice, and she quickly eased her fingers inside her knickers running her fingers up and down her wet pussy lips and eased her fingers inside, flicking her taught clit and quickly giving herself a wonderful orgasm.

Lucy recovered from her orgasm and was smiling as she stepped out of her sex juice soaked knickers knowing her skirt was long enough to hide the fact from the others that she didn’t have any knickers on all afternoon and found the thought quite erotic. 

A few months later Lucy and Jack were out in the corridor, both feeling a bit embarrassed but Jack did force himself to say, “Thank you, Lucy.”

Lucy smiled and replied, “That’s okay, Jack, I’ll let you know when you need to be disciplined again.” With the comment she felt more flutters flying around her vagina which made her feel rather good.

Jack was also aroused by the threat and knew there and then he was not going to change his mind about the style of discipline that he had agreed to with Sarah.

Lucy and Jack got into the lift and went back down to their floor, feeling relaxed now about what they had done together, and as they walked towards their desks even smiled to each other as they separated.

Within moments Sarah received two emails. The one from Jack confirmed the discipline session had gone well and looked forward to more sessions like this one. The one from Lucy said she thought it had gone well and would be interested to know whether Jack thought the same or would change his mind tomorrow

Sarah immediately wrote back and copied in Jack’s email and Lucy smiled to herself as she read it.

In a way Sarah was the happiest of the three because it was her idea to introduce this kind of service although didn’t have the courage to suggest it went into the Employees Manual. Maybe she would now, she wondered.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments