Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Really Need This!

"There was only one thing that could cut through the tension he felt."

22
4 Comments 4
2.5k Views 2.5k
605 words 605 words

Author's Notes

"This story came to me during this sleepless morning and was almost fully written in my mind by the time I gave up on sleep and got up."

The tension in his shoulders, his body and his mind was crushing on the long drive home after the toughest week he could remember. Business was not going well, and every day saw an endless stream of arguments and meetings that descended into more arguments about what to do about it.

He needed this weekend to be free of this cloud hanging over him for his mental health and there was only one way to accomplish that; an extended trip over his wife’s knee for a long, hard spanking. Nothing could drive out all other thoughts and focus his mind on something else like a blistering, bare bottom beating, and his wife knew just how to inflict the delicious pain he needed with her hand and, if necessary, a hairbrush. That the sting, the heat, and the soreness couldn’t be ignored was obvious, but a real spanking, not one he’d asked for, added the element of complete submission to his wife’s will and she made sure to keep that foremost in his thoughts.

And then there was the ‘thanking for the spanking’; a complete devotion to her pleasure as gratitude for the blazing hot butt she’d given him. His fingers and tongue, and often his whole face, positioned in that magic place between her thighs worked to bring her to multiple shattering orgasms as her explosive squirting drenched his face.

But how could he get her to do it!? He couldn’t just ask for this kind of punishment as she expected such pleasures to develop organically not simply requested like she was providing a service. He didn’t have the patience or mindset to be ‘naughty’ today, at least not as naughty as he’d need to be to solicit the kind of harsh treatment he needed. He would just have to convince her.

LilliMoooLi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilliMoooLi

Then he remembered that she’d called today just to see how he was, and he’d brushed her off. The timing was terrible as he’d just terminated a trusted employee in the interest of cutting costs and was headed to a showdown with someone he didn’t get along with on a good day. That he’d barely spoken to her when she called may work against his desired outcome when he got home.

The stress still weighed heavily as he pulled into the garage but had already diminished to some degree as he imagined his wife spanking him as hard as she could, ensuring that the pain was the only thing on his mind. As he got out of the car and headed inside, he couldn’t remember being so nervous in this situation for a very long time. ‘I really need this!’ he thought as he summoned the commitment necessary to convince her to spank him severely.

“Honey?” he called as he entered through the garage door.

“In here, baby!” she replied as he passed through the kitchen, able to determine from the direction of her voice that she was in the den.

He stopped dead in his tracks as he stepped into the room, taking in a vision that brought both a small smile to his face and tears to his eyes. Wearing nothing but his favorite black lingerie and looking more beautiful than ever, she stood in the middle of the room next to the chair tapping the hairbrush against her palm suggestively.

“I love you so much!” he said as she sat and patted her thigh in invitation, her other hand outstretched as a summon to her side.

“I know. Take your pants down. This is gonna hurt!”

Published 
Written by 2bespanked
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments