Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Love You, Grandpa – Chapter 3

"Sally’s story"

30
5 Comments 5
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

My name is Sally, I'm nineteen and in college, and I want to tell you about Grandpa Jeff, my surrogate Grandpa. 

Grandpa came into my life when I was about twelve years old. At that time, I was in an after-school program and Grandpa was one of our tutors, and he was one of the older volunteers who worked with us.

Since Grandpa was older, I knew that he always covered his back by having another volunteer nearby; he never worked with anyone alone. The kids loved Grandpa and every one of us wanted him as our tutor.

When I graduated from eighth grade and went to high school I lost Grandpa, but he had given me the skills to continue without his help. I never once saw him get mad with anyone; frustrated yes, but never angry. Therefore, there was never a need for discipline, though there were times when all of us needed it.

After graduation from high school, I went off to college and majored in Engineering. I was one of only six girls in the engineering program. The instructors and the boys tried to make it hard on us, but together we worked hard and surpassed many of them.

During the summer break after my first year of college, I visited Grandpa. He was out in his garden attending to his flowers and vegetables.

I yelled, “Hi, Grandpa.”

Grandpa looked up and after a short memory bank check recognized me and yelled back, “Hi, Sally.”

Putting down his tools and removing his gloves he came over to the fence and asked me how and what I was doing. I told him that I was in college and majoring in Engineering. Grandpa was quite impressed.

Then he asked, “How old are you, Sally? “

“Nineteen,” I replied.

“My, how you have grown. So, what brings you over here?” he inquired.

“I just wanted to say hi and thank you for all you did for me as a tutor,” I answered.

“Well, thank you, that is very kind. It is getting warm out here, would you like to come inside and for a cool drink?” he offered.

I accepted his offer. “Yes, that would be nice.”

Grandpa led me around to the back of the house and into the kitchen. I knew that he and his wife had divorced a few years ago and I was surprised how clean his kitchen was. There weren’t any dirty dishes in the sink and the counters were spic and span.

I looked around and said, “Nice.”

Grandpa got a couple of glasses from the cupboard and filled them with lemonade from the refrigerator. He invited me into the living room, and we sat down to talk.

“So, Sally, besides saying ‘Hi,’ what brings you to see me?” he asked with skepticism in his voice.

“Well Grandpa, when I was in your classes, you never disciplined anyone in our class. You never placed us in the corner or sent notes home to our parents,” I explained.

“Sally, it was not my place to discipline you or anyone else. My job was to help you with your schoolwork, not to discipline,” he told me.

“But Grandpa, I did do naughty things in your class, and I needed to be disciplined,” I said as I sat forward in the chair. “I need you to discipline me now.”

“Now? But Sally, that was six or seven years ago. You cannot think that I would discipline you now, do you?” he asked with concern in his voice.

“Yes Grandpa, I need it now,” came my reply.

“Sally, I cannot honor your wishes, not from so long ago,” he said apologetically.

“Grandpa, if you don’t discipline me now, I am going to lie and tell my parents that you sexually abused me when I was in your classes in senior high school,” I said.

“You cannot do that,” he said in surprise. “You know that never happened.”

“But you will be the one who has to prove that you never did that,” I said with confidence in my voice.

Grandpa slumped down in his chair, where he looked completely defeated. With a tear in his eye, he accepted that I had him in a corner and my little plan had worked.

“OK, Sally, let’s get this over with. How do you want me to do it?” he asked.

“I want you to spank me, spank my bare ass and pussy hard,” I said with a smile.

When I said pussy, Grandpa’s head jerked back up and he frowned.

“You do not need to use that kind of language here,” he said quite sternly.

“Grandpa, that is how we talk about it now; it is not so formal as in your day,” I said with a smile.

“OK, I have a spare bedroom that we could use,” he said.

We got up and he led the way to the spare bedroom, where he pulled out a chair from the desk, sat down, and waited for me to place myself across his lap. 

I was wearing a short, pleated skirt and cotton panties that covered my ass. I lay across his lap and gave him his instructions. He needed to lift my skirt over my back and completely remove my panties. Grandpa lifted my skirt over my back and pulled my panties down to the top of my thighs.

“No, Grandpa, take them off completely,” I said.

I felt him push my panties down my legs and I lifted my feet for him to take them off and left them on the floor. As he removed my panties, I felt his breath on my pussy. It felt like when I decided to go for a walk and don’t wear panties and the warm breeze caresses my pussy. I knew that Grandpa was about to give me his first slap and when it landed, it was only a very light slap, almost a love tap.

TarahDustin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TarahDustin

“Harder, Grandpa, harder, really spank my ass,” I told him.

The next slap was harder; you could hear the smack as it bounced off the walls. “Harder, make my ass cheery red,” I pleaded.

Grandpa started getting into it. His hand hit my ass with such force it almost brought tears to my eyes. He would hit one cheek then the other. On one of his slaps on my left cheek, his fingers hit my pussy lips.

“Yes, Grandpa, spank my pussy, spank it hard, just like my ass,” I screamed.

The spanking took on a whole new dimension involving my ass and pussy. Finally, after about twenty slaps on each side, I jumped off his lap and onto my knees and started to undo his belt and open his pants. Reaching in his boxers, I grabbed his dick and brought it out. I was surprised; I thought he would be longer. His cock was only about six inches long, but I could hardly get my hand around it. I had had oral sex with boys at college, but I never allowed them to fuck me. I opened my mouth and licked the head of his dick up and down the shaft. I wrapped my lips around his cock and lowered my head, sliding it into my mouth. Up and down, I went sucking and tonguing his man shaft. I swallowed when he touched my throat.

I reached into his boxers and took his balls in my hand.  The sack hung down from his cock and I knew that they would slap against me when he finally got his cock into my pussy. My head was still bobbing and the taste of his precum excited me. I could feel his balls start to expand to shoot his cum. I jumped up and lay face down on the edge of the bed with my legs spread wide and ass in the air.

“Fuck me, Grandpa, put your cock in my pussy and fuck me,” I demanded.

I felt Grandpa get behind me, but he did not put his cock in my pussy. He kissed my pussy lips and dragged his tongue through my slit. I never had anything like it. None of the college boys knew how to eat pussy like this; it was so stimulating and caused me to catch my breath. His tongue entered my hole, and his thumb found my clit. As his tongue fucked me, his thumb circled my clit sending me higher and higher. 

“Grandpa, I’m going to cum,” I said excitedly, “I’m cumming.”

When my orgasm finished, I felt Grandpa get up and run the head of his cock up and down my slit, preparing his cock to enter my pussy, but he did not know that I was a virgin and I wanted him to be the first to fuck me, really fuck me hard. His cock started to enter, and I felt the large head spreading me open. Then he stopped pushing. He waited until I relaxed and pushed again, and he only went in a fraction of an inch. He pulled back and slid forward, again coming up against my hymen. I felt him withdraw his cock to the opening and this time he forced his cock head in, breaking my hymen.

I screamed, “Auuugg, fuck, fuck, fuck that hurt.”

Grandpa pulled back and saw blood on his cock and asked, “Were you a fucking virgin?”

Through my tears, I told him, “Yes, but don’t stop, keep fucking me, shoot your cum in my pussy. Shoot it deep in me. Fill my cunt with cum.”

Grandpa started to fuck me hard and deep. I felt his cock touch a spot not far inside my pussy and it caused a tingle all over my body. I arched my back and I felt it again and with each stroke of his cock; I tingled again and again. Soon I was cumming again, “Yes, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, oh fuuuucccck it feels so good, keep going, don’t stop.”

Grandpa grabbed my hips and pumped his cock into me harder and harder, then I felt his cock grow bigger; he was about to cum in my now not-so virgin cunt. He was shooting hot, thick blasts of his seed deep in my pussy. His cum was so warm inside, I didn’t want him to stop. I felt his cock start to deflate in my pussy and just slide out of my pussy.

Grandpa fell on top of me, kissing my cheek and neck, and whispering in my ear how it had been such a long time since he had fucked a woman.

“Thank you, Grandpa, for making me a woman,” I whispered back.

We slowly got up and he took me by the hand, led me to the bathroom where we stripped and showered together. The warm water helped to ease the pain from my first fuck. Grandpa cradled me in his strong arms giving me the comfort I felt safe. Grandpa poured body wash onto a washcloth and he started washing me, beginning at the neck and slowly down my body. His hands stopped and circled a soapy swirl around my tits and where he squeezed, pinched, and pulled my nipples. When his hands reached my crotch, he found my clit again, and circling my magic button, he quickly brought me to orgasm. 

I kneeled in taking his cock in hand. I kissed and licked the large mushroom-shaped head. Sliding my tongue up and down the shaft, I slipped him into my mouth. Sliding up and down his rod, his mushroom touched the back of my throat causing me to gag. His next thrust again touched my throat but I swallowed the cock head and held him in my pulsing throat. Within seconds, Grandpa came into my mouth and the sweet, sticky cream was so good.

After our shower, we dressed and I gave Grandpa Jeff a long, deep kiss, promising to return soon.

I have returned to see Grandpa every couple of months to get a good spanking, fucking, and shower. I still haven’t fucked a college boy. Why would I when I have Grandpa?

Published 
Written by Nowready
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments