Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Humiliation At Home

"Dale and Mary miss a committee discipline session and pay the penalty..."

6
6 Comments 6
7.1k Views 7.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words

Dale Brown and Mary Barton, both sixty-six-year-old grannies, were happily shopping at the mall, having totally forgotten that their meeting with the resident's committee had been brought forward from tomorrow to today. It wasn’t just a meeting, of course, but both were due to be spanked once again by members of the resident's committee as they had still not fully repaid their debt to them.

Abigail and Madison were also shopping when they saw the two grannies. They were both in vest tops, Abigail’s being red and Madison’s being pink, showing off their pert breasts, both with bare flat midriffs, and both had on very tight white shorts. They both had flowing dark hair with fringes.

Madison and Abigail were both students of the teachers at the sixth form college and also lived in the same block of flats. However, they hadn’t yet attended any of the committee meetings where their two teachers were spanked. However, they were fully aware of what both teachers had done wrong and the consequences.

When the two teenagers spotted their two teachers, Abigail sent a text to her mum, as she knew that both teachers were supposed to be at the committee meeting today. She got a response, asking that she go up to the teachers and remind them, and bring them back to the block of flats.

Abigail and Madison went up to their two teachers, putting on forced smiles, and Abigail said in an innocent tone, “Hello Miss Brown and hello Miss Barton. How nice to see you today. Have you been successful in buying anything?“

Dale and Mary were oblivious to the fact that they had forgotten that their meeting had been rearranged, and smiled as Dale responded, “Well, actually we have been to several shops and have now decided upon what we want to buy. We are going to go back to the shop and purchase two lovely sleeveless dresses.”

Abigail asked, still looking innocent, “Could we come and see them, miss? We are looking for presents for our grannies, and that would be very helpful.”

Dale and Mary looked at each other with looks that said, “Why not,“ and Dale said, “Of course, girls. Please do come with us.“

Dale and Mary both liked the company of teenagers and although they wouldn’t normally associate with their own students, they knew that these two girls were fully aware that they were spanked by the committee members because the subject had been discussed in class by other students who had watched them being spanked. It was all very embarrassing and humiliating for the two teachers, but they had got used to it.

A few moments later Dale and Mary collected their dresses from the rail and went to the changing rooms to try them on.

Abigail asked with feigned interest, “Can we please come in and see you trying them on, miss?”

Dale again looked at Mary with a, 'So what,' look because so many of their students had now seen them fully naked as they were completely undressed when being spanked by the committee members. “Okay then, girls,“ Dale said.

Abigail and Madison stood quietly as they entered the changing rooms. They were large changing rooms where a few women could try on clothes together. They watched as both teachers unzipped their dresses and slipped them down their arms, pushing them down to the floor, picking them up, and putting them on a chair. They then watched both teachers step into their new dresses, pull them up their bodies, straighten them, and do up the zips.

Abigail laughed to herself as she realised that the dresses were extremely short, and showed off the fleshy legs of both teachers. When the two teachers turned around, with a smile on their faces, and asked, “What do you think, girls?“ Abigail and Madison went over to both teachers and threw their arms around their waists to give them a hug, and said, “They are exactly right, miss.” Dale and Mary had their backs to the wall as the two girls hugged them.

Dale and Mary were both taken by surprise and put their arms around the girl's necks and Dale asked, “So you like the dresses, do you, girls?”

Abigail made the comment with a sterner tone than before, “I do like them, but, I have to say, I am surprised that your bottoms and legs are not much redder and with raised welts across them.“

It was then that Dale and Mary remembered that the committee meeting date had been changed. Dale froze with concern but realised that Abigail was moving her hand downwards and onto her bottom, as Madison was doing to Mary.

Abigail deliberately started to rub Dale’s bottom and said, “Keep hugging me, but I just want to feel what your bottom was like when it hadn’t yet been spanked. Just stay still or else we will tell the committee you didn’t do as you were told.”

Dale and Mary were horrified at the threat and did as they were told, which was something they were getting quite used to.

Abigail then moved her hand further downwards and under the very short hem of the dress and started to rub Dale’s bottom over her knickers. Abigail smiled to herself as she moved her other hand under Dale’s dress and put both hands inside the elastic of her knickers. She gently pushed them down so that the knickers were sitting on Dale’s thighs, and then she started to rub her hands around Dale’s very fleshy bottom cheeks. Madison was doing the same to Mary.

As she rubbed, Abigail explained, “I sent a text to my mum who replied, saying that we should bring you both back to the committee meeting. You will be delighted to hear that we will both be giving you a spanking because we are the ones who discovered where you were.”

Dale and Mary both grimaced when they heard that, although they were already feeling aroused, as they always did when being scolded or disciplined by one of their teenage students. It was in their submissive natures to be so obedient as they always found the humiliation of being subservient to a teenage girl to be erotic and to send quivers around their vaginas, just as was happening just then.

Both teachers were just happy at that time that it was only the four of them in the changing rooms as they stood with their arms around the girls' necks, and the girls were rubbing their bare bottoms. Suddenly, though, there was the sound of someone else coming into the changing area. Abigail and Madison both whispered into the teacher's ears, “Just keep hugging us and smile because we are going to continue to rub your bare bottom’s even if someone comes in.”

A few moments later two women came into the changing area, They were caught slightly by surprise by seeing what appeared to be two grannies hugging their two granddaughters, and went to another corner of the changing area to try on their tops to give them some space.

Abigail asked, so that the two newcomers heard, “So you do like the dresses we have bought for you, do you, granny?”

Dale replied, keeping a forced smile on her face, “Oh yes, sweetie. I really think it is so lovely.“

The two girls let go of the teachers and smiled towards the newcomers. Both women had tried on their tops quickly, not because they were embarrassed, but because they were clearly in a hurry. So, when, after a couple of minutes, the changing room was empty except for the two teachers and the two girls, Abigail ordered, “I think you should both wear your new dresses when we go home, but please do remove your knickers.”

Dale asked in a concerned tone, “But we will be walking along the street and will have no knickers on.”

Abigail smirked again as she replied, “Well, you certainly won’t be needing your knickers when we get back to the flats. Walking along the street with no knickers and with such short dresses should make you more aware that it was you that forgot that the committee meeting date was changed. That shows a particular lack of responsibility, and going knickerless as you walk along the street is something that should help you remember in future.”

Dale and Mary knew they had to accept the decisions of the two teenagers as, otherwise, their punishments would be even worse when they got back to the flats.

A few moments later Abigail and Madison had the two teachers knickers safely in their handbags and walked with the teachers as they went and paid for the two dresses. The labels were removed and the four of them left the department store.

Dale and Mary certainly felt embarrassed as they walked along the street, knowing that they weren’t wearing any knickers. They did think that the air was blowing against their pussy lips far more than when they wore knickers, but put that down more to their imagination than reality. Nevertheless, they definitely had to remember not to bend over at all because their hems were just so short they would’ve risen well above their bottom cheeks and it would’ve been clear to everyone that they were knickerless. 

Madison and Abigail were quite relaxed as they walked along with the teachers. They had already sent a text on to Abigail’s mum telling her that they had the two teachers in tow and were bringing them to the flats. Abigail’s mum sent a text back saying how well she and Madison had done and reiterated that it would be them who would give the two teachers their spanking, both with their hands and the spatulas.

Abigail and Madison also imposed their control by clasping both teachers by the upper arm. To those seeing them, it looked like two granddaughters helping their grannies to stay balanced as they walked, but to the girls, it was them controlling the teachers.

Dale and Mary hated having their upper arms clasped by the girls, which was so reminiscent of college when naughty students were led in just that way to the headmistress to be disciplined. Once again, this made the two teachers feel exactly as though they were the naughty students at college and the two teenagers were their strict teachers. 

Dale and Mary were relieved to arrive at the block of flats without it being obvious that they had been walking from the shopping mall without any knickers on. They had, as they walked, regularly tugged at the backs of their dress hems to make sure that they hadn’t risen up. They glanced towards Abigail and Madison when they did that, and saw that the two teenagers were smirking at them, and fully aware of their embarrassment. Dale and Mary had to admit that it was certainly a good lesson that these two teenagers were teaching them, albeit they knew that as they were also going to be spanking them, they were going to teach them further lessons as well.

Abigail let them into the block of flats, and they made their way to the third floor which was the committee chairman‘s flat, and, they entered, and went into the living room to find three committee members, four other residents, and ten teenagers, all of whom were friends of Abigail and Madison and in the same class at college. Madison had been sending texts to their friends explaining that they were going to be spanking the two teachers, and encouraged them to come and watch. Hence, the audience was going to be larger than usual.

Dale and Mary grimaced as they saw the large number of those who would be watching, particularly the number of teenagers who they knew were in their classes at college. They were in a different class to the usual set of teenagers who had watched them being spanked, and so yet more of the students at college would know they had been spanked. That was humiliating, but they also found it a turn-on and realised they had quivers flying around their vaginas at the prospect.

Abigail and Madison were left to give the instructions, which they happily did. They did notice that two dining chairs had already been turned in the dining room and, on one seat, was a thick wooden spatula. Abigail and Madison had already discussed that it would Abigail who would be dealing with Dale, whilst Madison would be dealing with Mary. Abigail and Madison both went and moved the spatula onto the table behind the chair, and then sat on the chairs. 

Abigail glared at the two teachers and ordered, “As you know, you naughty old ladies are to be disciplined naked. Therefore, please get undressed.“

Dale and Mary were, of course, used to getting undressed to be spanked by the committee members. They were also not too concerned that the teenage girls watching were sixteen-years-old years rather than eighteen-years-old. After all, they had both found Abigail and Madison to be very confident young women with, “Do as I say or else,“ tones of voice. It had helped to turn them both on as they walked along the street without any knickers on, and they both still felt aroused by the prospect of going across both girls bare thighs. 

Dale and Mary unzipped their new dresses and pushed them down their bodies. This time, of course, they did not have to catch their knickers on the way but pushed their dresses down to the floor, stepped out of them, folded them neatly, and put them on the table. They then put their arms behind their backs and clipped their bras, let the straps slide down their arms, caught them, and then placed the bras on top of their dresses.

As they turned and looked down at both Abigail and Madison and in particular at their bare arms which they saw were well-toned which meant they were both likely to be able to give quite a hard spanking. They also looked down at the girls' bare thighs, knowing that their bare tummies would be lying across them, and, whilst they weren’t looking forward to the prospect of the spanking, they were never too much against being scolded and disciplined by girls that were Abigail and Madison‘s age.

Abigail and Madison smiled as they watched the two teachers undress, and once they were fully naked, Abigail ordered, “Brown, you will go across my lap, and you, Barton, will go across Madison’s. You will, from now on, address us both as, ‘miss,’ or else suffer additional punishments.”

Dale and Mary knew they had to treat both girls with all due respect, as though they were committee members, and both replied contritely, “Yes, miss.”

EvaWhiite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaWhiite

Happy with the way that both teachers were submitting to them, Abigail then ordered, “Now get across our laps, you naughty women.”

Dale and Mary were already resigned to the fact they were going to be spanked, and both went and stood by the respective girls, and eased themselves down across their laps. They did like the way that their fleshy tummies rested on the firm thighs of the two teenage girls and they also enjoyed the normal upside-down view of bare legs that clearly belonged to a teenager. They then looked sideways and saw so many upside-down bare legs of girls that were also clearly teenagers, as well as others of older women who they knew were the committee members.

They also heard the murmurers amongst those watching, with various comments stating how naughty they both were, through to comments about their fleshy thighs and bottom cheeks, large tummies, drooping breasts, creased skin all over their faces, turtlenecks, and of course their bat wings. They gasped as well as they felt their bottoms being rubbed in circles, making them increasingly tense at the prospect of the pain that they were about to suffer.

They also knew they would be receiving additional punishments in any case, because, through their own omission, they failed to remember the date of the committee meeting had been brought forward by one day. They knew they hadn’t yet been told what the additional punishment was going to be, and that it wasn’t their place to ask, but were certain they would be suffering even more than had they remembered.

Abigail smiled at Madison as she raised her hand and they both brought their flat palms down on the bare bottom across their lap. Neither had ever spanked anyone else, but they had watched friends being spanked and pretty much knew the technique to use. They were also regular attendees at the gym, enjoying using weights as much as anything else, and knew they, therefore, had the strength to give a good hard spanking to the two grannies who certainly deserved to be spanked.

Dale and Mary had both hoped that sixteen-year-old girls would not be able to spank them very hard. However, both were getting more and more distraught as the harder and harder spanks continued to land on alternate bottom cheeks. They were finding that there was very little difference between the spankings they were getting now, and the severity of the spankings when the committee members spanked them and were now resigned even more to getting distinctly severe spankings. 

Abigail and Madison continued to spank on alternate bottom cheeks, clearly enjoying the task they had been set. It wasn’t that they didn’t like their two teachers, because they did, but they didn’t see any reason to make it a light spanking because both teachers had been disciplinarians in the past, and certainly punished any naughty girls at college strictly and forcefully. That being said, whilst both teachers were seen as being on the strict side, they were also two of the most favourite teachers amongst the students. It was therefore strange to be having both teachers naked and across their laps, spanking their bottoms the way that they were, but it was a good lesson for the two girls as well. After all, who knew if the roles would be reversed when at college?

Once the two girls had turned both bottom cheeks reasonably dark shades of red, they then went onto the next stage and spanked the same bottom cheek time and again, before doing the same to the other bottom cheek. They could tell from the way that the teachers were squirming around on their laps, and letting out louder and louder, ‘Owww’s,’ that they were having the desired effect.

Dale and Mary were continuing to suffer from the harder and harder spanks as their bottoms were stinging more and more intensely. Again, it was no different to so many previous spankings, and they were actually getting more aroused because so many people were now watching. They even quite enjoyed being the centre of attention, albeit in the humiliating position of being across the laps of two sixteen-year-old girls. On the other hand, as the spanks moved from the bottom cheeks to the tops of their legs, they knew that resistance would be in vain and weren’t overly concerned when their eyes filled with tears.

What did further humiliate both Dale and Mary were the comments from those watching. It was the college girls, in particular, who made comments about how it served the two teachers right and jokes about how red their bottoms were now being turned. Those comments were normal, both teachers thought, but not the other derogatory comments about their fleshy bottoms and thighs and drooping breasts all being so large compared to their own teenage firmer bodies.

It was hardly fair, they thought, as they were old enough to be these girls' grannies and should have been shown more respect. However, they reconciled that, actually, if grannies like them are naughty then being spanked is probably very fair, and so maybe the girls were the ones in the right.

Abigail looked at Madison and nodded back towards the spatulas. Madison’s face lit up as they both turned around, picked up the thick wooden spatulas, turned back, and tapped both bottom cheeks. They enjoyed hearing the groan from the teacher across their lap, which, once again, encouraged them to spank them even harder. So, raising the spatula, they focused on the waiting bottom cheeks and brought the spatula down with a thwack on the far bottom cheeks.

The gasps the teachers made excited them even more, and they then proceeded to land spank after spank on alternate bottom cheeks, watching the fleshy bottom swirl around as it submitted to the heavy spatula, and then settle down just in time for the other bottom cheek to be nicely flattened and swirl around. The girls had heard that both teachers got about thirty spanks on each bottom cheek with the spatula, and they happily counted them out to themselves.

Dale and Mary were now really struggling as the thick wooden spatula was used on their already stinging bottoms. Again, this was all expected, and they knew that they had to stay obediently across both girls laps and simply take whatever spanking they determined as right in the circumstances. They knew it was very much like the control they had at college when they would send naughty girls to the headmistress to be spanked and caned, but there were occasions when they were allowed to watch and enjoy the spectacle.

What helped, and got them more aroused right then, was that they compared the girls being spanked and caned at college to themselves being spanked and caned now. In that what was actually happening was a role reversal where it was the teacher who was being disciplined, either by a committee member their own age, or by girls the age of Abigail and Madison, which they preferred in any case.

Abigail and Madison continued to land the hard spanks on the very red and now bruised bottom cheeks and could hear that both teachers were crying freely, just as they knew the girls did at college when they were spanked and caned. However, this spanking was very much harder because they were able to use the thick wooden spatula which had been used every time the two teachers were spanked by the committee.

Once both of the teachers' bottoms were bruised blue, Abigail looked across at Madison, nodded, and then ordered, “Okay you naughty granny women, you can get up.”

Dale and Mary were still crying uncontrollably as they eased themselves up from the teenage girls' laps. As they stood they were desperate to rub their buttons and were thankful when they heard Abigail say that they could.

Dale and Mary quickly rubbed their bottoms feverishly, stepping from foot to foot as they tried to deal with the stinging pain crisscrossing their bottom cheeks. It was one of the harder spankings they had received but respected the two teenage girls for dealing with them so effectively. They might be grannies as well as their teachers, but they certainly knew to give credit where credit was due, even if it was their own bottoms that were stinging so much and they had to listen again to the comments being made by the other girls about their flapping breasts and tummies and fleshy red and blue bruised bottom cheeks.

Abigail and Madison with delighted with how hard they had spanked both teachers and hoped that they would have the opportunity again. They were therefore delighted when the chairwoman of the resident's committee announced, “I think you two girls have done a wonderful job. Of course, your job is not yet over because both of these very naughty women need to be taught that they have to attend the committee to be disciplined, and it is for them to remember to do so. So, both teachers deserve to be caned, but I think it will be much more effective if that is linked to a bedtime punishment."

She continued, "Therefore, you will each attend the teacher’s flats at six o’clock tonight. Both teachers will open the door to you but be fully naked. Once inside the flat, you will then give each teacher four sets of six strokes with the cane. They will then each have to go straight to bed afterwards with the lights out. Any arguments or delays will lead to additional strokes. Is that understood by everyone?” The chairwoman glared at Dale and Mary as she asked the question.

Dale and Mary were distraught at the thought of having to be caned before going to bed, and being put to bed early. They really were being treated like naughty school girls. Having said that, they knew that notes home to parents telling them that their daughter must accept a bedtime spanking and lights out by six-thirty was a regular punishment dished out by teachers and the headmistress at the college.

Dale and Mary had often smiled to themselves at the thought of how humiliating that would be to have that happen to them, and, here they were, with almost exactly that punishment, except they would be given the cane rather than a spanking. They would also be monitored by two teenage girls who had just given them the most awful intense painful humiliating spanking.

As though all of that wasn’t bad enough, the committee chairwoman ordered, “Now both of you go and press your noses against the wall, and put your hands on your heads. We need to finish off the paperwork and get you to sign it.”

Dale and Mary were still sobbing as they went and pressed their noses against the wall, and put their hands on their heads. Again, this was exactly the punishment meted out to the girls at the college, except, of course, the girls were fully dressed whilst they were fully naked. As they stood with the wall an inch from their eyes, they heard the discussion taking place about their punishment. Most of the members felt that the punishment was sufficiently hard, but at least two thought that they should have been spanked for longer.

This was met with giggles, and so Dale and Mary assumed that they were still being made fun of. However, other comments were made such as how blue their fat bottoms were, whether their fleshy thighs were red enough, and how their batwings were accentuated by the fact they had their hands on their heads. Although facing the wall, comments were also made about their turtlenecks and facial creased skin. It was all intended to embarrass and humiliate them, and it did. However, it also got both Dale and Mary aroused because they were turned on by being humiliated, which at least was one good thing about them having to submit to being disciplined by so many different people.

As they faced the wall, they both started to think about later on today when Abigail and Madison would be calling at their flats. They will definitely have to remember to be naked by the time the doorbell rang and would have to be careful as they opened the door. However, they were getting themselves more and more turned on at the thought, and even reckoned that being sent to bed early with each of the girls doing their homework in the living room as they monitored them, was something that would let them masturbate time and again throughout the night.

Well, Dale and Mary once again accepted the humiliation of being disciplined, but saw the upside of having to answer to two teenage girls who were both very confident and who had ‘Do as I say or else’, voices which turned them both on.

A few minutes later the chairwoman ordered, “Come here, both of you.”

Dale and Mary turned and went and stood in front of the chairwoman who handed them a piece of paper each. They read what was written, which was their acceptance to being caned by the two teenagers tonight, and that they would be subject to their unquestioned discipline at all times except when at college. They both gasped but realised they were both turned on by the prospect of being two granny aged women having to obey two teenagers.

So, they both willingly signed the paper and handed them back to the chairwoman.

Minutes later, Dale and Mary were dressed and went back to their own flats. It was three o’clock and they had three hours before the girls would arrive to cane them. For ease, both decided to get undressed straight away, although then went and lay on their beds, their fingers running up and down their very wet pussy lips, and then eased them inside their vaginas and flicked their taut clits. Moments later both exploded in huge orgasms, which they knew they would be repeating several times before getting up.

What a day it had been so far, they both thought, and it wasn’t over yet by a long way as they came again as they pictured themselves opening their front doors whilst naked and letting the two teenagers in who now had disciplinary control over them. They reminded themselves to get their canes out and put them on the dining table, as they came for the third time.

How erotic, they thought, as they smiled even though their bottoms still stung so much, and would be stinging much more in just a short while. They might be old and have creased skin and too much flesh, but they were enjoying themselves, for sure.

How brilliant, they told themselves.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments