Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Away From The Care Home – Spanked Again

"Dale Sandra and Mabel get drunk and are spanked by three teenage girls."

1
2 Comments 2
3.6k Views 3.6k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Dale and Sandra weren’t even aware that they had upset Ella and the others so much. It had been a nice sunny afternoon and all the college girls were sitting in a corner of the swimming pool patio listening to Miss Mason explain about the project they were going to be doing. Dale and Sandra commented to each other how lovely the girls looked in their skimpy vest tops and very tight cotton shorts and joked about going across their bare thighs for another spanking. Of course, the memory of last night’s bedtime spanking was still fresh in their minds.

Whilst the girls were drinking fruit juice and the like as they listened to Miss Mason, Dale and Sandra split a bottle of wine, which soon became a second and then a third. 

The reason for the wine was that Dale and Sandra had received a direct email from the care home that morning in response to Miss Mason telling them, as promised, that the two of them had been spanked at the hotel. Governess Stone said that both grannies would be spanked again when back at the care home the same number of times they were spanked at the hotel and advised she had asked Miss Mason to maintain a strict discipline regime for both of them. Dale and Sandra got the first bottle of wine to try to forget about what would happen when they got back to the care home but quickly forgot that as they got more and more tipsy.

They had become friendly with another granny-aged lady, Mabel, who, like Dale and Sandra was sixty-eight-years-old, and who happily joined them drinking. In fact, she was the one who encouraged particularly Dale to carry on drinking after reading the email from Governess Stone. “Enjoy yourself whilst you are here, and face going home later on,” she had said happily as she took another gulp of wine.

Unfortunately, as Dale became the worse for drink she started to be argumentative, not just with Sandra and Mabel, but with other hotel guests as well. Even though Ella shot them stern glances, and when that didn’t work went over to them and told them to be more polite to the other guests, none of that worked.

Once the lesson was over, Miss Mason and Ella were speaking quietly to each other but glancing towards the three grannies, who didn’t notice and still kept on drinking and continued to be rude. Having said that, all three grannies were laughing and giggling, thinking that they were just being funny and not realising they were being rude. Dale should have known better because she knew that after a few drinks she lost control of herself, and whilst at the care home that would be dealt with by one of the carers or even Governess Stone, she didn’t think the same disciplinary rules would apply here. Of course, she quite forgot what eighteen-year-old Lucy had put her through the previous evening when she put her across her lap and spanked her bottom so hard both with her hand and the thick wooden spatula. 

Sandra also should have been more sensible as Gemma had spanked her bare bottom last night and, like Dale, she still had a very blue bruised bottom after Gemma had landed so many spanks with the spatula.  

In reality, Dale would even then have been horrified if she had realised how rude she was being, but once the worse for drink there was no chance of that. 

They kept on drinking and making rude comments, but Dale, Sandra and Mabel all stopped giggling when eighteen-year-old Ella came up to them and stood wagging her finger and snapped, “Enough, you naughty grannies. I’m in charge of you whilst with our college party and if you won’t listen to me and be more polite then you will be taught a lesson that will stop you being rude for sure.”

The very cross tone of voice quietened all three grannies down and they gulped as they looked with a new respect at the teenage Ella. “Sorry, Miss,” Dale said suddenly, comparing Ella’s authoritative tone to that of Governess Stone and even several of the carers. “We won’t do it again,” Dale added, speaking for all three of them. 

Ella scoffed at Dale and ordered, pointing to across the pool area, ”Lucy, take this very naughty granny to one of the spanking chairs.”

Dale winced and blushed as she saw eighteen-year-old Lucy come towards her and was about to get up of her own accord but the drink made her too slow and she gasped as she felt Lucy squeeze her ear between her finger and thumb and pull her up. Suddenly Dale felt herself sober up, although realised that she wasn’t as she almost lost her balance again, and was caught only by Lucy hanging onto her ear. 

As Dale was led along by the ear-clasping Lucy she saw so many smiling and giggling hotel guests and heard comments like, “Well done to these teenagers. It was about time someone stopped the old women being so rude and aggressive,” and, “Yes, if the management wasn’t going to do anything then it’s good for all of us that these teenagers have,” and “Oh good, I love watching a good spanking,” and, “It will be a long one seeing how large and fleshy their bottom cheeks are.”

What was also clear to Dale was that she wasn’t the only one being led towards the spanking chairs. She could also see Sandra being led by her ear by Gemma, and Mabel was being led by the ear by Ella. Dale then remembered how Ella had spanked her and Sandra yesterday in front of all the watching teenagers and other hotel guests. It was so humiliating although Dale also remembered how much it had turned her on as her own humiliation always sent flutters flying around her vagina, and it was doing just that now.

Once at the spanking chairs, Lucy let go of Dale’s ear and ordered, “Get your swimsuit off, you naughty granny.”

Dale was at least glad her ear wasn’t being pulled again and as she slipped the straps of her one-piece swimsuit down her arms she heard the same instruction given twice more and to cheers from those watching as well as hearing more degrading comments including, “Maybe now they will learn,” and “They aren’t being rude now, are they?”

Dale pushed her swimsuit down past her waist and bottom and as far down as she could before hanging on to the table behind Lucy and using that to balance as she stepped out of her trunks. As she did, she saw the thick wooden spatula on the table and within Lucy’s easy reach. As she turned away from the table she saw that Sandra and Mabel were stepping out of their swimsuits and Gemma and Ella were sitting on spanking chairs as well. 

Ella saw that Dale had undressed, and shouted at her, “Put your hands on your head, you naughty granny.“

Dale did as she was told and once again was standing fully naked on the swimming pool patio with lots of teenage girls and other hotel guests not just staring at her but smiling and giggling and holding their hands over their mouths as they whispered in loud voices to whoever they were standing with. Of course, Dale was more than used to being naked when in the living room at the care home when about to be disciplined in front of all the residents, but this was somehow much more humiliating because there were so many people here that she didn’t know and also so many teenage girls who she would still associate with during the rest of the holiday because she and Sandra and Mabel had agreed to work with the teenage girls on their projects. 

Dale didn’t feel so bad at least when she saw that Sandra was blushing once she undressed and had her hands on her head, as did Mabel, who was also now standing with her hands on her head. Dale also thought that both had red ears, or at least one each, which she expected to see as both had also been led forcibly across the swimming pool patio by their ears. 

Ella glared at each naked granny in turn before she stood up and berated them. “Just so we are clear, everyone, just because this is an adult-only hotel that doesn’t mean that people should misbehave in the way that these three very naughty grannies have done. I think you know that yesterday two of them were spanked both at the poolside and just prior to an early bedtime. We now have a third granny who is as naughty. In my view, all three need to be spanked, and I am asking for a vote. All those in favour please hold up your hands.”

Dale gasped as she looked around the swimming pool patio and saw that every single person agreed as they held their hands up. However, after getting over the shock, she had to admit that she still retained a true feeling of respect for Ella and her teenage college mates, and, after all, she knew that the three of them had been well out of order in the way that they had made comments about other people. Well, as she heard the decision that she would be spanked again she knew that she was now going to learn that very good lesson that she had learnt so many times before by being spanked, but regrettably failed to actually learn from. More than that, because of the respect that she had for the teenagers, in particular, she now actually wanted to be given another very hard spanking in the hope that she did learn this time. In fact, with her ever-growing respect for Ella and the other teenagers, and through her drunken haze, it was all so very clear that it was exactly right for the teenagers to enforce the rules irrespective of the age of the person who was breaking them.

Dale also now understood, perhaps better than ever before, that whilst it was so easy to be the one to break the rules, it was far harder to be the one to enforce them. After all, all she had to do was to lie across Lucy’s lap and take whatever punishment was to be given. On the other hand, whether it be Governess Stone, any of the teenage carers, or any of these teenage girls, it was far harder for them to be so resolute to ensure that the spanking they gave was hard enough, and long enough, and painful enough, in order to go some way to start teaching naughty old women like herself to be better behaved and more respectful of their betters.

So, as Dale heard the instruction to bend across Lucy’s lap, just as Sandra had the instruction to bend across Gemma‘s lap and Mabel had the instruction to bend across Ella’s lap, so it was just so clear to Dale how these teenagers were right to punish them in exactly this extremely humiliating and pain-filled and necessarily severe way. As Dale lowered her huge weight across Lucy’s bare lap and looked at the floor just inches away from her face, and at Lucy’s well-toned upside-down bare legs, and, looking sideways, saw so many other bare upside-down legs, and felt her bottom being rubbed, she knew that once again she had no one to blame but herself, and all the respect in the world for these focused teenagers who were about to spank three very naughty grannies. 

Dale realised that Lucy had raised her hand, and, as expected, the next moment the first spank landed on her bare bottom cheek. She gasped, as she always did, knowing that out of everyone close by she Sandra and Mabel were the ones who were going to be suffering whilst all of the others could watch and, even if they learned a lesson from it, still weren’t suffering the continuous and increasingly intense pain and humiliation that the three of them would be feeling. 

Lucy smiled as she continued to spank Dale on alternate bottom cheeks turning her bottom darker and darker shades of red as she listened to Dale’s increasingly loud gasps and watched her squirm around on her lap. Lucy knew, though, that the spanking was well earned and had to be given and was taking her responsibility very seriously indeed.

Dale knew that Lucy was going to give her a hard spanking, and, even as the spanks continued, she also heard the continuing sarcastic comments from the teenagers and hotel guests standing close by, all of which supported the spanking and even encouraged Lucy to spank her even harder. Dale was always embarrassed by listening to these comments which certainly added to her feeling of being punished correctly and it still never ceased to amaze her how she could misbehave so easily knowing that when she did she was more often than not going to end up in this exact position looking at the floor inches from her face as her bottom was spanked time and time and time again. Additionally, being spanked by a teenager also reminded her that age meant nothing when it came to discipline, nor should it. Equally, as her bottom was so large, every spanking naturally took much longer to make sure that the whole of both her cheeks and the backs of her fleshy legs were properly reddened. 

Whilst having her own bottom spanked she could look sideways and saw that both Sandra and Mabel were also having their bottoms spanked by Gemma and Ella. Therefore, some of the sarcastic comments being made by those watching were also being made directly at both Sandra and Mabel, including, “You’d think a granny would know better but these clearly don’t,” and, “It looks like their huge bottoms will be easy to spot now they are such a deep red colour,” and, “They deserve every last spank as they have brought this punishment on themselves by their inability to control the amount of wine they have been drinking.”

Dale realised that Lucy was now spanking the same bottom cheek time and again before spanking the other bottom cheek time and again and, as always, this intensified the stinging much more quickly, and she knew that she was squirming around even more on Lucy’s lap. She still hated the stinging pain, but equally knew that she deserved every single spank, and probably at least double or treble the number of spanks simply because one spanking had never been hard enough to really teach her the lesson that she needed to learn. 

StephanieHale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StephanieHale

Dale let out an even louder gasp when the spatula spanked down on her bottom for the first time and then gasped louder and louder as Lucy continued to spank her with the thick wooden implement which was just so perfect for the job at hand. Well, perfect for Lucy but horribly painful for herself, Dale told herself. She knew that she was tensing her legs and arms and shaking her head from side to side with tightly closed eyes and was hissing in and out through clenched teeth as the spanks continued to land. She also felt the tears well up in her eyes and dribble down her face and couldn’t stop herself crying. Of course, she constantly reminded herself that this was exactly what had to happen when being spanked.

As Dale was reduced to uncontrolled crying she supposed that the same was happening to Sandra and Mabel, although as she looked sideways this time she couldn’t make out anyone clearly because of her blurred tear-filled vision. So she just looked back towards the ground staying obediently across Lucy’s lap, as she always did when she was being spanked, showing increasing respect for Lucy and feeling increasing disappointment in her own inability to behave as someone her age should behave.

Dale had another thought when on the verge of finally dissolving into uncontrolled crying, which was that so many women, and men, her age, who no longer had the responsibility that they had when younger, so often seemed to misbehave in their later years. If that was right then it was also right that they be subject to a spanking regime to try to instil in them the sense of responsibility they had lost, so, once again, knew being spanked was so right for her.

Dale then had to stop thinking about anything other than the still very hard spanks landing on her bottom. She knew that she was now crying freely as well as tensing her arms and legs, shaking her head from side to side with eyes tightly closed and hissing in and out through clenched teeth, and, in between that, yelping louder and louder.

Lucy was following Ella’s lead as to how long to spank the naughty granny across her lap. She realised soon enough that the spanking that she had given the night before when she had put Dale to bed was nothing like the spanking that she was giving her now. She had actually been a bit concerned that she had spanked Dale a little too hard last night, but now, with this experience, when Dale stayed obediently across her lap and took every hard spank that she was giving her, she realised this was a far more meaningful spanking and decided that this was a very good experience as well, and intended asking Ella if she could spank the next granny that earned it, whether it was today, tomorrow, or any day before the end of the holiday.

Dale, on the other hand, had thought that the spanking last night was pretty much as hard and as long as usual. Today, though, she knew the spanking was far longer and far harder, but then, equally, getting as drunk as she did and making the rude comments that she made fully justified two or maybe even three spankings and if all of those spankings were taking place at the same time then that was the correct decision. Either way, Dale knew that she wasn’t going to question anything, and continued to have more and more respect for the teenage girls who were taking on the responsibility of disciplining her and the other naughty grannies.

Thankfully, after what seemed like such a long time, the spanking stopped and, although Dale was aware of that, she continued to lie across Lucy‘s lap crying as much as she did before, knowing that the tears were dribbling quickly down her face. As she recovered, she reminded herself that she had earned this spanking, and really wanted to thank Lucy and Ella and Gemma for continuing to deal with them so strictly. She really did want to improve and obey any rules set for her, and still reckoned that a good long and hard spanking was exactly what she needed to help her do that. She didn’t suppose it would reduce the number of times she got spanked overly, but she reckoned that maybe it wouldn’t mean even more spankings because her behaviour worsened.  

Dale also realised there weren’t any more sounds of thick wooden spatula’s landing on bare bottoms, and so presumed that Sandra and Mabel were no longer being spanked either. She then heard the stern instruction, “Okay, granny, you can now get up. Stand facing me with your hands on your head.“

Dale eased herself up from Lucy‘s lap, and, although nearly losing her balance as she stood back up she managed it and then placed her hands on her head and looked down at the blurred form of the teenager who she could at least make out was sitting with her arms and legs now crossed, and, presumably, glaring up at her.

In the event, it was Ella who made the announcement, “I hope that you three very naughty grannies have learned not to drink so much. However, just to make sure, we are going to walk you to the wall of the hotel, and you will stand there with your nose pressed against the wall and with your hands on your head for a full thirty minutes, and, after that, you will be asked questions to ensure that you have learned your lesson.”

With that, Lucy grabbed Dale once again by her ear, squeezing her ear lobe between her thumb and finger, and pulled her along towards the hotel wall. Once there, Dale was guided by Lucy so that her nose was then pressed against the wall before Lucy released her ear. 

As Dale put her hands on her head and looked at the blank wall she felt really humiliated not just by the spanking but also by being pulled along by the ear. She had always hated that, although, as before, the humiliation also turned her on. In fact, by the time she realised that both Sandra and Mabel had their noses pressed against the wall just a foot or so away from her, she really wanted to do nothing other than go to her bedroom and masturbate.

Dale found that the thirty minutes really dragged. She could hear lots of laughter behind her and realised that all of the other teenage girls and hotel guests were getting on with enjoying themselves, jumping into the pool, running around, chatting, and generally having fun again. Of course, there were always going to be, and were, the degrading and sarcastic comments about how red and bruised blue each of the naughty grannies' bottoms were, and how much they each deserved to be spanked and hoped that Ella and her friends would continue to impose the disciplinary control over them and spank them again out here on the swimming pool patio if they misbehaved again. There were also comments about how huge and fleshy their bottom cheeks were and their very noticeable bat wings, and turkey necks.

Dale listened to all these comments and knew just how true they were, and, for sure, wanted the strict disciplinary regime imposed on them still even if that led to them being spanked two or three times a day. She felt that she owed it to the teenagers as it was their holiday as well.

Once the thirty minutes were over, Lucy once again grabbed Dale by the ear, just as Ella and Gemma grabbed Mabel and Sandra by the ear, turned them around, and walked them back to the centre of the patio so they were standing by the pool. Ella demanded to know, “Have you all understood that you have misbehaved and accept that you will be spanked each and every time you misbehave again?“

Dale was the first to reply, “Yes, Miss Ella, ma’am, I am so very sorry and I fully accept that I was in the wrong and have to thank you so much for dealing with me in such a way that I do believe I have learned my lesson.”

Sandra and then Mabel made similar comments, and Ella seemed to be satisfied. Dale wasn’t sure that Ella actually believed them, but as their acceptance was in public, none of the grannies would be able to say they meant anything other than they would accept another spanking every single time they earned it.

Ella then announced, “Well, in that case, I accept your apologies. What that means now is that all three of you will be put to bed at eight o’clock tonight, and given a bedtime spanking, just as happened yesterday. You can expect the spanking to be as long and as hard as the one you have just received this afternoon. I presume that none of you disagrees with my decision.“

Ella stood with her hands on her hips and glared at the three grannies, almost daring any of them to object.

Dale was actually aroused even more by the authoritative stare and dominant stance of the teenager, and whilst the flutters flew around her vagina once again, it was Dale who first acknowledged what Ella said. “Yes, Miss Ella, ma’am, I agree with your decision and know that it will help me remember to obey the rules that you have set for the rest of the holiday.”

Again, Sandra and Mabel added their own agreements.

Ella then turned to the watching teenage girls and hotel guests and asked, “If everyone agrees with what has been decided and that these three very naughty grannies continue to be subject to our disciplinary control, please raise your hands.”

Almost instantaneously everyone by the pool raised their hand and shouted, “Yes, yes, yes!”

Satisfied that she had the support of everyone staying at the hotel, Ella glared again at the three grannies, and asked, “Can you swim?”

Dale was surprised by the question and replied, “Yes I can, Miss Ella.”

Again, Sandra and Mabel spoke up and said they could swim as well.

Next moment, Ella nodded to three of the teenage girls who were now standing next to the three grannies, and they each pushed one of the grannies into the pool. As Dale spluttered to surface again she could make out the howls of laughter coming from everyone around the pool. She didn’t know whether to be happy or cross but said to herself as several of the other teenage girls dive-bombed close to them and splashed them again, perhaps they were now back in the girls' good books. Well, Dale knew that she still had to face the early bedtime spanking, but had to admit that it was good fun playing with the girls, which, again, was not so different to the care home where, when the grannies were good, the carers were very friendly and would happily play cards and other games with them. 

Once again, Dale loved the comparison between the care home and here at the hotel, respecting all the teenagers to whom she had willingly given disciplinary control over her, knowing that it was in her best interests as well as theirs. Dale was now looking forward to the rest of the holiday even more than before they got to the hotel, knowing the likelihood that she would be spanked several times more, but also knowing that she was having a particularly happy holiday.

Once out of the pool, Dale and the other two grannies went to their bedrooms. Before getting ready for her early dinner, Dale lay on the bed and ran her fingers along her very wet pussy lips, easing her fingers inside her vagina and also flicked her taut clit and knew she came with loud gasps, forgetting to press her face into the pillow but hoping no one heard. So, this time pushing her face into the pillow, she brought herself to another huge orgasm and then a third, knowing it was the humiliation that still got her so aroused but knowing she still needed to be spanked again at bedtime.

After getting dressed and before going downstairs Dale made another decision and wrote a note to Ella saying, “Dear Miss Ella, I so respect you, and would respectfully ask that you or any of the other teenagers you allocate give me a spanking every morning before breakfast in the dining room so that I have a constant reminder to behave. I really do think that will help me.” She walked past Ella’s door and slid it underneath into her room.

When Ella came into the dining room she smiled as she went up to Dale and said, “Well done, that is actually what Governess Stone said I should do. So, take it that that will happen.”

“Thank you, Miss Ella,” Dale replied, feeling that she would now be far better-behaved during the day with her bottom stinging, and she would be able to enjoy her time with the teenage girls more.

Sandra and Mabel quickly agreed to the same, and Ella said with a friendly smile, “Okay, I will allocate a new girl each day so they all have the experience of spanking your very large fleshy bottoms.”

Dale practically came right there and then, but knew she would be masturbating again after her bedtime spanking, so all was good with her. 

Of course, Dale had forgotten what Governess Stone said would happen to her and Sandra on their return to the home, but that was still several happy holiday days away. The one thing Dale did know, even then, was that she was going to be spanked plenty of times more and in front of a patio full of teenagers and hotel guests but hoped she would be a better person for it.
 

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments