Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Away From The Care Home - Part 2 - Dale’s Turn

"Dale has to suffer her spanking across Ella’s lap"

6
5 Comments 5
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Ella put the spatula down and once again squeezed Sandra’s ear lobe, ordering, “Okay, you naughty granny, now get up and stand with your hands on your head and watch me spank your accomplice.”

Ella kept squeezing Sandra‘s ear as she guided her back onto her feet, walked her just a couple of paces so that she was standing next to Dale facing the spanking chair, and then released her ear. She then grabbed Dale by her ear lobe, squeezed hard, and commanded, “Now it’s your turn, you naughty old granny woman.”

Dale gasped as her ear was squeezed and pulled so that she had no alternative but to be guided by Ella towards the spanking chair. Of course, she knew that had she simply been told to bend across Ella’s lap she would have obeyed that command. However, having her ear squeezed and pulled was yet another form of humiliation to be suffered as part of her punishment which showed how she accepted Ella’s authority over her, and she had to admit that she had quickly come to respect Ella for her dominant and authoritative manner. She did have a haughty voice as well, which added to Dale’s feeling of arousal at being submissive to the teenager, but she was pretty sure that Ella made a very good prefect who her classmates would also definitely respect.

Moments later, Ella had sat back down on the spanking chair whilst keeping a firm hold of Dale’s ear, then guiding her down and across her lap. It was only once Dale had lowered her full weight onto her lap that Ella released her ear, and once again happily rubbed a very large fleshy bare bottom which was also just begging to be spanked.

Sandra was still sobbing as she watched Dale being bent across Ella’s lap as she struggled with her intensely stinging bottom. Of course, she still accepted that she fully needed to be spanked, just as Dale did, but was anxious to get back to her bedroom and give herself her orgasm. However, as she watched Dale now bent across Ella’s lap, she realised she was still getting even more aroused than when she had been spanked.

Dale always hated the actual spanking whilst at the same time accepted it unquestionably because it was so deserved. However, she also told herself it was a good price to pay for the sensational orgasms that her stinging bottom helped to create afterwards. However, as Ella started to spank her on alternate bottom cheeks, so she focused on staying in position and accepting every spank. 

Initially, Dale was still able to savour the gorgeous sight of Ella’s bare upside-down legs so close to her face and felt sexily humiliated at seeing so many pairs of bare upside-down legs standing very close to her. In fact, these legs were even sexier because the girls were all in skimpy bikinis rather than the carers' uniforms. Dale also loved the close-up view of so many upside-down painted toenails, all of which she would’ve happily kissed rather than being spanked, but, as the stinging took an increasing hold of her bottom, so she knew that this was the best way both to teach her a lesson for lying, and, afterwards, to give her huge orgasms.

Dale gasped louder and louder as Ella proceeded to spank her on alternate bottom cheeks for what seemed to be such a painfully long time, before changing to spanking the same bottom cheek time and again. She was now so used to this method of spanking that, although it increasingly hurt, she was still able to enjoy the sight of so many bare upside-down legs knowing that the humiliation, as well as the pain, was sending flutters flying around her vagina. She knew that feeling wouldn’t last much longer and that the pain would, again as normal, take a hold of her feelings, but then she still had the enjoyment to come once alone.

Ella was happily spanking Dale’s bottom, and as she spanked her time and again on the same bottom cheek, so she saw how she was turning both bottom cheeks deeper and deeper red, just as she had done to Sandra. She had always enjoyed the power of being a prefect and giving classmates a detention or even sending them to the headmistress to be spanked or caned, but now she knew it was far more satisfying to be able to take a naughty bottom across her lap and teach that naughty bottom a very hard pain-filled lesson. She didn’t even mind the fact that her hand was hurting just a bit but was always able to tell herself that however slight the pain she might be feeling, it was not going to be anything like the stinging pain that these two grannies were experiencing.

Once Ella was again happy with the deep red colour of both bottom cheeks, she moved down to the backs of Dale’s legs and proceeded to spank them both, initially alternately, but then after some minutes, she spanked the same leg time and again, just as she had done to the bottom cheeks. She still found it so satisfying even as she watched Dale shake her head and heard her hissing in and out through clenched teeth and saw that she was squirming around on her lap, which were all such delightful signs of the power she, a teenager, had over two granny women.

Dale was no longer thinking about the upside-down bare legs standing so close to her, nor Ella’s upside-down legs just inches from her face. Instead, she was now struggling to cope with the increasing stinging pain spreading across the backs of her legs adding to the stinging pain of both bottom cheeks and it was the same sensation that she had experienced so many times before now at the care home when each time she knew that she was being taught a very well earned lesson by an authoritative teenager. She readily accepted that submitting to a teenager was the best thing for her and, although it never actually made her stop disobeying whatever rules were set for her, she always understood the need for discipline and always respected the person she had to submit to. That was no different to today submitting to eighteen-year-old Ella and her reverse birthday spanking.

When Dale felt the wooden spatula being rubbed in circles around her bottom she knew that the worst part of the punishment was about to start. She remembered watching Ella spank Sandra with the spatula and knew that she was given fifty spanks on each bottom cheek. As the first spank landed and Dale gasped even more loudly, she knew there would be only a few more spanks before the tears dribbled down her face. She understood the need for that, and as her bottom cheeks stung more and more, and she shook her head ever more fiercely, and she hissed in and out through clenched teeth and squirmed around on Ella’s lap, so she really did hope that this would be a lasting lesson. She didn’t count the spanks because she fully accepted that if Ella decided to give her even more spanks than she gave Sandra, then that was her sole decision. Dale was already in her totally submissive frame of mind and knew that she was ever so thankful to Ella for dealing with her so firmly, although even then could no longer think about that as she fell into a state of uncontrolled crying and blubbering and saying how sorry she was, although she doubted anyone understood the words given how much she was struggling to deal with the ever-increasing intensity of the pain.

StephanieHale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StephanieHale

Even once Ella had stopped spanking Dale with the spatula she stayed across her lap trying to recover. She knew that there was still lots of, albeit blurred, upside-down legs shuffling around close to her, and after a few more moments she recovered enough to start to understand some of the comments such as, “Well, I think both grannies deserved everything they got,” and, “They won’t be sitting down for rather a long time, will they, even on their so-fat bottoms?“ and, “I doubt they will be lying on their back on the sunbed for quite a while either,” followed by lots of giggles.

Ella didn’t wait too long after finishing spanking Dale to grab her ear lobe, squeezing it, and ordered, “Now you can get up and join your accomplice.”

With that, Ella pulled at Dale’s ear and guided her back up to a standing position. She then kept hold of her ear as she positioned Dale so that she was standing next to Sandra, who was still standing there obediently with a tear-stained face and her hands clasped together on the top of her head.

Ella kept hold of Dale’s ear, also clasping Sandra’s ear lobe and squeezing that very hard, and then looked towards Miss Mason and asked, “When at school, the girls who are spanked and caned have to go around with their dresses tucked into their belts for the next two hours so that everyone can see their red bottoms. I know that at school the girls keep their knickers on, but I don’t think that is necessary here given that these grannies were wearing swimsuits.”

Miss Mason kept a stern teacher's look on her face as she replied, “Yes, I think that is exactly what should happen, Ella. Once again, you have made a very good decision based upon the disciplinary regime at our school.”

Ella then added, “Of course, at school, anyone spanked or caned during the day has to go to bed at least one hour before normal bedtime and the house manager comes to their dormitory and gives them another spanking in front of the girls they share the dormitory with. I am just wondering whether the same should happen here, Miss?”

Miss Mason liked the idea and looked at Dale and demanded to know, “What do you think of that rule, you naughty granny?“

Dale wasn’t even thinking straight as she replied honestly, “The same happens at the care home. If we are spanked or caned in the living room by Governess Stone, then we are sent to bed early and one of the carers will come to our room and give us a bedtime spanking and then put us to bed and switch the light off.“

Miss Mason had to admit to herself that she had not expected that answer. However, she saw no reason to change what was expected and thought it would be an added bit of fun if instead of Ella spanking them, this time Lucy and Gemma were the ones to give these two grannies a bedtime spanking. After all, technically the girls had been correct in being able to take the sunbeds because these two grannies had not left any towels on them. So, although they were partially to blame by being so rude, it wasn’t going to be so bad if they carried out the early to bed spankings.

Miss Mason, therefore, announced, “Well, as those rules apply both at the boarding school and your care home, then I think they should also apply here. You will both be ready for bed for eight o’clock when Lucy and Gemma will attend one of your bedrooms, and they will bring with them two friends of their choice to watch and ensure you obey their every command. Lucy and Gemma will then give each of you your bedtime spanking, which will be replicating what has just happened so each girl will be given a spatula. Clearly, I have more than one in my room. They will then put you to bed and switch off your lights.”

Miss Mason had another wicked thought. “I also think you two naughty grannies should join the class and do what the girls do for the next few days. That would also mean being subject to Ella’s continuing authority over you.”

Dale and Sandra licked their lips but there was no doubt they would love to live out being schoolgirls again, and so Dale nodded and replied, “Yes please, Miss.”

Miss Mason then added as a final twist, “I will also email the care home listing your punishments so they can add any additional correctional discipline.”

Dale winced as she knew that would mean at least one spanking and caning in front of the residents and another at bedtime. Still, she fully accepted that if spanked outside the care home, it meant another when returning, so that seemed exactly right.

Dale looked around and saw the smiles on the faces of several adults around the pool as well as on the faces of the girls. Dale didn’t mind that at all and already felt a kinship with her new classmates. She also spotted a couple of the adults who were blushing, and she thought were jealous of the fact they were spanked by the teenagers. Maybe she should point them out to Miss Mason sometime, she wondered.

Dale thought about what was going to happen and, rather than being fraught with worry, she told herself that a bedtime spanking was exactly what she needed. However, she also got turned on by the thought of the added pain and humiliation she always felt knowing she was going to get a bedtime spanking. Equally, she was getting aroused thinking of herself as a schoolgirl again.

In fact, she and Sandra were so aroused that they both knew that once they had spent the next two hours with their blue bruised bottoms on show, they would then both go straight to their bedrooms and have the first of their many intended orgasms even before dinner.

As Dale stood by the pool listening to comments being made about her blue bruised bottom, but also her creased and flabby skin, her turtleneck, and her batwings, so she was thinking just how similar it was being at the care home compared to being at the boarding school. The disciplinary regime seemed to be pretty similar, which reinforced her own view that whilst spanking might not be the total deterrent it was intended to be, it was certainly far better than just a telling off which never did much good. Of course, that goes for those who aren’t aroused by the humiliation of being put across someone’s lap and spanked, but Dale never thought there was anything wrong with feeling aroused afterwards because that was after the punishment had been given. 

Either way, Dale was looking forward to a few more days at the hotel, being able to enjoy watching the teenage girls in their skimpy bikinis, also knowing that she had already agreed to be subjected to the disciplinary regime of the other girls, and would not be surprised if she was spanked at least once more, and maybe more than that, even after her bedtime spanking.
 

 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments