Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hit Me With That Bible Belt

"I had no idea how corrupt a straight-laced, southern gentleman in the Bible Belt could be."

105
46 Comments 46
17.4k Views 17.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes my imagination just runs wild..."

My father was a member of the Army National Guard, so my family moved around a lot while I was growing up. After my mother passed away when I was twelve, we started moving yearly. I’m pretty sure that was Daddy’s way of coping with trying to dull the pain of losing his wife and the burden of raising a daughter on his own. I’d been to four different high schools by the time I graduated Greenville Senior High Academy in Greenville, South Carolina, and I’d had enough of the nomad way of life.

Unfortunately, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life. So, while most of my graduating class was moving on to bigger and better things, I was setting in at the Academy of Hair Technology. It was one of several accredited cosmetology academies in South Carolina. Daddy got a promotion and decided to stay put for a while, so I lived at home while going to school.

I lasted three months before I decided that I didn’t fit in with this group of Bible Belt do-gooders and their lofty dreams of owning hair or nail salons. So, I quit. Yep, that’s right; I’m a beauty school dropout.

I took a job at the Waffle House on Laurens Road, working as many shifts as possible so I could earn enough to pay Daddy back for the money he’d wasted on my post-high school education. Being in debt is the only part of not sticking it out that I regretted.

After a few months, I managed to pay him back in full and started banking my paychecks. I was still living at home rent-free as long as I cleaned the house, did the laundry, and cooked a few meals every week. So, my bank account started growing rather quickly as I saved up for, well, that was just it. I didn’t have a clue what I was saving for; I just knew that there had to be more to life than this.

Then one Saturday morning, a tall, cool drink of water with sexy eyes walked through the door. He made himself at home in my booth and flashed a ridiculously handsome smile at me. I mean, it made my mouth water and my nether region tingle.

I turned up the southern accent and approached his table. “Hi there, welcome to Waffle House. I’m Sabrina, and I’ll be taking care of you this morning. What do you need, sugar?”

He sat there and blinked at me, and my heart sunk. Usually, when I pour on the southern charm, a man at least grins.

“Something wrong, sugar?” I asked, hoping that this guy could actually speak.

“I’m sorry,” he said. “It’s just that your nametag says Helen.”

I grinned. “Oh, yeah, well, I lost my nametag, so I just grabbed one from the breakroom. Helen quit a few weeks ago.”

He tilted his head and asked, “So, do I call you Sabrina or Helen?”

I laughed softly. “Y’all can call me anything you want, sugar. Just as long as you leave me a decent tip.”

“I just need a couple of waffles and a side of bacon, extra crispy. And if y’all have any powdered sugar, I’d like that on my waffles instead of syrup.” Then he grinned. “But don’t tell my Meemaw that I don’t like syrup. She’d be heartbroken that I pretend to like hers.”

Oh, my stars! A man who cared what his Meemaw thought was sweeter than molasses. I needed to get to know this guy better.

“What can I get y’all to drink?” I asked.

“Coffee, black, please.”

“Coming right up,” I said as I sashayed away, hoping he was getting a good look at my spectacular ass.

I came back with a mug and the coffee pot. “So, where are y’all from?” I asked, praying he was a local boy.

“I’m a student at Bob Jones University. But I don’t live on campus. I live with my Meemaw a couple of blocks from there. It seemed silly to spend money on room and board when I can literally walk to school. Plus, I’m all Meemaw has. I couldn’t leave her.”

Oh, fuck, major red flag. This guy was gonna be stuck at home forever. Well, no matter. I didn’t wanna marry the guy. I just wanted to fuck him.

“I think that’s sweet that you care about your Meemaw,” I said as I topped off his coffee. “I’ll be right back with your breakfast.”

When I returned with his food, he flashed that wickedly handsome grin again. Damn, if my panties weren’t damp as all get out. Whew!

“Here you go, sugar! Is there anything else I can get for you?”

“I hate to be a bother, but do y’all have change for a dollar? I need to use the payphone to call Meemaw to see if she wants me to bring anything home for her.”

I amazed myself with how quickly I blurted out, “The payphone is broken, but you can use my cellphone.”

That was lie number one. The payphone worked just fine. But if he called his house with my cellphone, I would have his phone number, wouldn’t I?

I realized, after letting him use my phone, that I didn’t even know his name.

So, I told lie number two. “I’m conducting research for one of my classes. It’s more like a poll where I find out people’s names, and then I chart how many unique names I come across in a given day.”

I was rambling, and my face was hot from the lie, but he was too sweet to know it was total bullshit.

“Oh, sure. I’m Jason.”

“Well, you’re my first Jason today,” I said as I pretended to write his name down on my pad.

He grinned. Something was endearing about that smile. I didn’t have the heart to lie anymore to that boy-next-door face. Thankfully, I didn’t have to since he wolfed down his waffles and darted off to class.

A few weeks later, after serving Jason many waffles, he got up the courage to ask me out on a date. I pretended to be a little reluctant, but I agreed.

He said we would go out to dinner and then go to his favorite place for dessert. I was hoping he didn’t mean Meemaw’s. Not that I expected to fuck Jason on the first date, but making out would be kind of nice. Still, I needed to remember that he was a student at Bob Jones and probably as prudish as they come. Ah well, at least I’d get a nice dinner out of the deal and, hopefully, some yummy dessert.

I wore a jean skirt with a white blouse and no panties. I wore a bra, of course. There was no sense in letting the girls sag while trying to get into a man’s pants.

He showed up a few minutes early, looking sharp in khakis and a soft blue, short-sleeved button-down shirt.

“I like your hair down like that,” he said, seemingly mesmerized by my dark red locks resting on the swell of my breasts. It occurred to me that he’d only ever seen it pulled back in a ponytail while I was serving him waffles.

“Thanks,” I said, managing a bit of a blush. I suddenly decided that maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to treat this as an actual date. Jason was a nice guy. Perhaps a quick fuck wasn’t the only option here. He could turn into a boyfriend. I had to remind myself that I was jumping the gun here.

He was a perfect gentleman, opening my car door for me and telling me I could change the radio station.

“I don’t mind Christian rock,” I said. It wasn’t a lie. I mean, I wouldn’t listen to it on purpose, but some of it wasn’t bad.

He smiled sheepishly, displaying the cutest dimples I’ve ever seen on a grown man. I expected to feel damp between my legs. What I didn’t expect was to feel a slight tug on my heart. Oh, fuck! I really liked this guy!

BarbaraBabe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraBabe

We had a lovely dinner. Everything was going smoothly when I accidentally blurted out, “I’m not wearing any panties.”

Jason looked at me, silently, for a moment. When he finally spoke, he simply said, “That’s awfully naughty.”

He paid the bill, and we left. Once in the car, he said, “I think we need to take a detour on the way to dessert, Sabrina.”

“I’m sorry about not wearing panties. If you would rather just take me home, I’d understand,” I said sadly.

He shook his head and kept driving. We pulled up into a secluded area, and I thought perhaps he wanted to make out. Score one for me!

“Get out of the car, Sabrina.”

Now I started to panic. Maybe Jason wasn’t a nice bible reading gentleman after all. Was he planning to abandon me here?

“Why?” I asked timidly.

“I want to show you something. I think you’ll like it.”

“Oh, okay.”

I got out of the car and looked around. It was a quiet, wooded area with trees and flowers. The sun hadn’t set yet, so there was a pink hue to the sky. I was baffled, however, about what he could want to show me.

When I turned back to look at Jason, he had taken off his belt. I smiled, thinking sex was going to be on the menu after all. Then he surprised the hell out of me when he said, “Bend over, Sabrina. You were very naughty at dinner; you need to feel the belt to atone for your sin.”

I stood there, dumbfounded. “Um, what did you say?”

“You heard me. You purposely made my dick hard by telling me that you didn’t have any underwear on. That kind of teasing is sinful. The only way to learn how to be pure is to feel the belt on your bare bottom. Bend over the hood of my car so that I can teach you a lesson.”

I was flabbergasted. I’ve never been spanked in my entire life. There was no way in hell that I was going to let this boy-next-door take that belt to my ass.

“What if I said no?”

“Then this date is over. Look, I like you, Sabrina. But if I am going to bring you home to meet Meemaw, I have to teach you how to behave. I can’t have you blurting out dirty things in front of her. If your ass stings, it will remind you not to misbehave. Now, bend over,” Jason said sternly.

I pondered his words for a moment. I’ve read about women who enjoy getting spanked. So, I lifted my skirt to my waist and turned to face the car, bending over to display my naked ass for him as he had instructed.

He walked behind me and rubbed his hand over my butt cheeks. “This will hurt, but it is the only way. Do you understand?”

My juices started to flow down the inside of my left thigh. “Yes, I understand.”

“Now, you have to ask me for the belt, Sabrina. I cannot strike you unless you want it.”

“Oh, um, yes, please, Jason. Spank me with your belt. Teach me a lesson.”

I was trying to figure out if this was a naughty sex game or if he genuinely believed in spanking away my sins when the leather of the belt bit into my ass.

“Oh, fuck!” I screamed. “That fucking hurt!”

“I can stop if you want me just to take you home,” Jason said.

“How many times are you going to spank me?” I asked.

“I had planned on five strokes on each side. But you said the F word twice. So, it’s going to be seven for each cheek.”

My ass wasn’t the only thing tingling; my pussy was too.

“Go ahead, finish. Can I scream if I don’t use the F word?”

“Yes, that’s why I brought you here. No one is around for miles. Scream as loud as you want.”

“Okay, finish my spanking, Jason.”

Each time the leather met my tender, fleshy backside, I cried out. By the end, I realized I was about to have an orgasm. Oh, God, he can’t stop now! I need to cum! I had to make him keep spanking me.

“Fuck! Oh, fuck! I’m going to fucking cum! Please keep spanking my ass, Jason!”

Jason growled and picked up the pace and intensity. “You’ve made my dick hard again, you wanton slut!”

“Fuck, yes! Hit me with that bible belt! Harder and faster!”

As he turned my ass crimson, my pussy convulsed. My juices were squirting, and I was crying out, “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

Jason dropped the belt and unzipped his pants. He took out his cock and started masturbating. I grinned at him and said, “Baby, don’t waste that!”

I got down on my knees and sucked him while he moaned. When he exploded in my mouth, I swallowed every drop.

He looked down at me and said, “You’re gonna need to be spanked again for what you just did. But maybe we can save that for our next date. I promised Meemaw we would bring her home some ice cream.”

I laughed, “Of course.”

“So, you will go out with me again?”

“Are you going to spank me with that belt every time?”

“Only when you’re bad.”

“I’m bad a lot.”

Jason grinned. “I can teach you how to behave.”

“I’ll just bet you can,” I said seductively.

My lady parts did a little happy dance at the thought of Jason teaching me lessons night after night. Maybe I could even get him to fuck me eventually. God knows his big shaft would feel good inside me.

We stopped by the ice cream parlor and made sure to get some butter pecan in a cup for Meemaw. My ass was stinging like crazy, and my head was spinning from the fact that Mr. Goody Two Shoes had spanked the fuck out of my ass and made me cum. Then he bought me an ice cream cone as though nothing had happened.

“Did you enjoy the blow job, Jason?” I asked before we got out of the car at Meemaw’s.

He looked at me and said, “You enjoy being naughty, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I answered without hesitating.

Saying nothing else, we went into the house.

“Meemaw, this is Sabrina. Sabrina, this is my Meemaw,” Jason said as he handed his grandmother her ice cream.

She looked me over carefully and said hello. Raising her eyebrows, she said, “Jason, go into the kitchen and get me a real spoon, please. These plastic ones they give out are too flimsy.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

The minute we were alone, Meemaw said, “Bend over and show me what my grandson did.”

I was floored. How the hell did she know? But I found myself obeying this formidable woman.

When she saw the red welts on my bottom, she grinned.

“Ooh, you’re the one, aren’t you?”

“What do you mean?”

“My grandson has a predilection for spanking and has yet to find a girl willing to let him use that belt. I’ve been hoping and praying that he would find the one.”

“You know about that? Honestly, I was stunned. I thought Jason was a good bible college boy whom I’d have to seduce.”

Meemaw laughed and laughed. “Honey, not every boy at Bob Jones is sexually repressed.”

When Jason came back with Meemaw’s spoon, I unbuttoned my blouse to show as much cleavage as possible.

Jason’s bulge became apparent in no time. He unbuckled his belt and said, “Meemaw, turn your hearing aids off.”

Then he motioned for me to head upstairs.

Meemaw grinned at me and said, “Enjoy that bible belt!”

I grinned back. After all that time that I’d spent chasing bad boys, I finally hit the jackpot with a good boy.

I looked at Jason once we got upstairs and said, “Thank goodness your Meemaw is hard of hearing.”

“She’s not. That was code for her to get out her vibrator. Meemaw likes to masturbate to the sounds of sex. Usually, she has to be satisfied with the moans of me wanking. But today, she will get to hear the screams of a bad girl learning a lesson.”

“Will you fuck me after you spank me?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Fucking jackpot, indeed!

 

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments