Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Letter

"Ken writes a letter to ask for a spanking"

27
7 Comments 7
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Unable to voice the words, Ken writes a letter to his wife expressing his desire to be spanked. <p> [ADVERT] </p>After keeping him in suspense, she gives him more than he expected"

Alison Carter was driving to her job as a junior high English teacher and counting her blessings. She found her job very fulfilling and enjoyed being at work. In the three years she had been teaching, she had developed a reputation as a firm but fair teacher who was always in control of her classroom. She did her best to keep a usually boring subject interesting and was well-liked by her students and fellow teachers.

She met her husband, Ken, during the last semester of her senior year. He was also graduating, earning a degree in marketing. At first, she wasn't sure he was right for her. He was a bit unpredictable and more impetuous than she was used to, but she soon found out that he had goals and knew how to set his priorities in order to attain them. They dated for almost a year before he "popped the question" and they were married about a year after graduating.

He landed a job in the marketing division of a large software manufacturer. His extensive product knowledge and outgoing personality quickly made him their top salesman. The commissions he made along with his base salary were enough for her to quit working when they decided to start a family. Until then, her wages enabled them to live very comfortably. The only drawback was his position required extensive traveling and she hated him being away. Such was the case now. She had dropped him at the airport this morning for a three-day trip. That meant she wouldn't have him back until Friday afternoon.

Her workdays usually passed quickly and soon she was headed home, not looking forward to spending the night alone. She had some papers to correct and the next day's lesson to plan, but these would be finished before she made dinner. There was some reading to do and she could take some solace from the phone call she would get before she went to bed.

Upon arriving home, she parked in the two-car garage and walked to the end of the driveway to retrieve the mail. Leafing through the usual stuff, she found a handwritten envelope, addressed to her, in what appeared to be Ken's writing. Wondering what it could possibly be, she opened it as soon as she entered the house.

My dearest Alison:

Writing this letter is making me very anxious. I don't know how you're going to react to what I have to say. First, I want to tell you I love you deeply. You are, and I hope you'll always be my soul mate. But I have a secret I feel I must share with you. I have been trying to tell you this since we started dating but wasn't brave enough to do so. I am very afraid of your reaction. Afraid that once you hear what I have to say, you'll stop loving me. If you are repulsed, I couldn't handle the disdain that would show on your face. I feel I can't keep it inside any longer so here goes.

I have a dark desire that involves our sex life. I want you to spank me. Just writing those words is lifting a weight I've carried far too long. This is something that's been with me since I was a boy. I don't know where it came from or what caused it. I do know that just thinking about being spanked by you gives me a powerful erection. This must be a real surprise for you. I hope it's not one that will turn you away from me. Please do not pass judgment. If this is something you don't want to do, tear this letter up and throw it away. Pretend I never wrote it. If you find it interesting or you want to ask questions, tell me and I'll know you still love me. I'll call you tonight and I pray you'll still love me no matter what your decision. I love you forever.

Ken

Alison stared blankly at the piece of paper in her hands. Her emotions ran from shock to curiosity then sadness and finally anger. She couldn't believe he had this desire and never expressed it in some way. She wasn't sure what he was asking for. She and her siblings were never spanked by her parents. The only reference she had was from friends that had been punished that way. From their description, it sounded like it hurt a lot. She didn't realize anyone considered it a sexual activity.

The sadness came as she thought about the burden he carried for so long. How it must have weighed on him since he had no one to share it. He professed his love for her but didn't trust her enough to share this burden. What really made her angry was that he thought she might reject him. How could he not know that she loved him unconditionally? He had no reason to doubt, but it was plain to her that he did. That hurt her a lot.

These things occupied her thoughts until she turned to the work she brought home with her. She attempted to grade the papers but couldn't concentrate enough to make any progress. Finally giving up, she decided to do some research and turned on the computer. What she found when she typed spanking into the search engine was nothing short of amazing. There were so many web sites. it would take a very long time to visit them all.

Some were men spanking women and others women spanking men. Even women spanking women and men spanking men. There were pictures, videos, and stories. She learned about erotic and disciplinary spanking. Bondage and domestic discipline. Also role-play and safe words, toys, and implements, dominants, and submissives. So much information, it was hard to process it all.

Alison was so involved with her research, she was startled by the phone and the realization that it was 10:00 pm. She had been on the computer for five hours. Still unsure how to handle this, she decided to act as if the letter hadn't arrived.

"Hello. Is that you, Ken? How was your flight?" Her tone gave no indication anything had happened. She hoped it would put him at ease.

"The landing was a little bumpy, but otherwise, just fine. How was your day?"

"Same old, same old. How about you?"

"I did better than expected. If the rest of this trip goes like today, the boss will be very happy."

The rest of their conversation consisted of the usual banter exchanged between husband and wife. She made no comment about the letter and he asked no questions. Expressing their love for each other ended the call. She knew he would phone again tomorrow.

She had a lot to think about and some decisions to make. First, there was more to learn. For the next two days, she spent most of her free time surfing the net gathering information. She concentrated her searches on web sites that talked about erotic play and domestic discipline. Finally, she thought she understood his needs.

He called each night that he was away, but she gave no response to his letter. She wanted him to think she was ignoring it completely but made it plain that she still loved him.

Friday arrived and she eagerly anticipated their reunion that afternoon. Leaving school at the end of classes, she drove directly to the airport to meet his flight. When he appeared, she greeted him with a warm embrace and a lingering kiss. They chatted during the ride home, but she could tell he was uneasy about his letter never being mentioned.

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff

Upon entering the house, he went upstairs to unpack while she started dinner. After unpacking, he helped her finish dinner and set the table. They enjoyed their meal and cleaned the kitchen together. When they finished, she was ready to act.

"I have a surprise for you," she said smiling at him.

"What's that," he replied with anticipation.

"I'm going to spank you." She watched as his eyes misted. A smile slowly crossed his face.

"I thought you were ignoring my letter. I knew you still loved me but it was very hard to not show my disappointment."

She stiffened at the mention of his doubt about her love. She felt her anger rising but suppressed it, telling herself, "Not yet."

"Get your butt upstairs," she said planting a swat on his ass. "You've been a very naughty boy and your bare bottom is going to get a thorough spanking."

He hurried upstairs with her following close behind.

"Strip," she ordered when they entered the bedroom. "Every stitch. I want you completely naked."

His penis was fully erect when he was finished and she put him into the corner.

"Stay here until I say otherwise."

She smacked him again. This time hard enough to leave a handprint. After placing the bench from her vanity in the middle of the room, she retrieved a brand new, flat-backed, wooden hairbrush from the top drawer. Leaving it on the bench, she approached him from behind.

"When I read your letter," she said while kneading his bottom cheeks, "I wasn't sure what you wanted. I went online to investigate and was bombarded with all sorts of information. Can I assume this is something that you want to incorporate into our sex life?"

"Yes, it is," his voice cracked and she could tell he was being overcome by his arousal.

"Like this?"

She reached in front of him, took his throbbing member into her left hand, and began spanking him with her right. She didn't smack him as fast or as hard as she could. She was very deliberate. Alternating cheeks and hitting hard enough to make him arch his back with every slap. This caused his organ to thrust in and out of her hand.

"Oh God! Yes!."

He was moaning with pleasure and about to explode when she stopped. He was red-faced and breathing hard. She stood back and smiled at his frustration.

"We have more to talk about before we can continue. When I read your letter, I was filled with conflicting emotions. It made me very sad to think you carried such a burden for so long. At the same time, I was upset that you felt you couldn't share it with me. Then it got worse. When I read that you were afraid I would stop loving you, I was devastated." This time it was her voice that cracked from the strain of trying not to cry. "Ken, what did I ever do to make you doubt my love for you? I have given you my heart and soul. Your doubt hurt me to the core."

"Alison, I am so sorry. I didn't realize that I caused you so much distress. That wasn't my intention. Please forgive me."

"You will be forgiven, but you have to earn it first. I"ve shown you that I understand what an erotic spanking is. But that's not what's going to happen tonight. Ken, I'm going to punish you. You're going to get the worst spanking of your life. I bought a very hefty hairbrush and I'm going to blister your ass with it. I fully expect you to be crying hard before I finish. If you're not willing to accept this, now is the time to say so. One word from you and you can put your clothes back on. I will still be your loving and faithful wife, but we will never mention spanking again."

"I asked you to forgive me because the guilt I feel can be expunged only by you. You're the one I hurt and you must be the one who punishes me. Do as you see fit."

"Then come here and stand in front of me."

As he approached her, she saw that his erection was unabated.

"I just told you that you're going to get a very severe spanking and yet you're still hard. These desires of yours encompass more than I thought."

Guiding him between her knees, she bent him over her left thigh. She clamped her right leg over his and told him to put his right hand behind him. Pinning his hand to the small of his back, she picked up the hairbrush.

"Once I start, I'm not stopping no matter how much you beg. This is last your chance to back out. Do you want me to let you up?"

"No," was all he said.

"So be it."

CRACK.

The sound of the brush landing on his left cheek echoed around the room.

"Owwww. Oh, that hu..."

CRACK.

His cry was interrupted by the impact on the right.

CRACK CRACK CRACK

Swinging the brush rapidly, she watched as his flesh flattened and sprang back with every impact. His distress was obvious and it didn't take long for the pleading to start.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Ow Ow Ow Please stop. It hurts so much."

His pleas fell on deaf ears. She was enjoying the power that came with disciplining her husband. Listening to his cries and watching him squirm while she turned his bottom scarlet was satisfying as well as arousing. The sound of his voice was becoming frantic and soon turned into one continuous wail.

She changed her focus from his bottom to the tops of his thighs. Slowing her pace, she struck each one in turn, allowing the effects of one blow to peak before delivering the next. This was the final straw and he broke down completely. Tears streamed down his face and he was bawling loudly.

Still, she did not relent. He was being punished for a reason and she was determined to see it through. It wasn't until he collapsed across her lap and lay there limply that she finally stopped. She softly rubbed his tortured flesh until his sobs subsided to the point where he could stand.

"I'm going to let you up now, but don't touch that bottom unless you want me to start over. Do you understand?"

He nodded his assent and she helped to his feet and into the corner.

"Fold your arms across your chest. Stay here until I call."

He could hear her moving around the room while he struggled to regain his composure. It took several minutes to accomplish this and by the time he did, his erection had returned.

"Come here," her voice was commanding.

He turned to obey and found her sitting on the same bench she had used to spank him. This time she was totally nude with her legs spread wide.

"Kneel in front of me. Your tongue has work to do."

Smiling, he got to his knees and applied himself.

Published 
Written by Malcatraz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments