Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting Home Late from Work p1

"I was home late from work, and needed to accept the consequences"

14
6 Comments 6
18.2k Views 18.2k
844 words 844 words

I knew as soon as I saw the taillights in front of me; I was screwed. I had a very short window of time during which I could get home from work, or else I would be in a lot of trouble. And when I hit any traffic at all it became a nearly impossible task to accomplish.

Today the traffic got really bad and I was particularly late. Once I arrived, I sat in my car outside the house for a few minutes before gathering the courage to unbuckle and go inside. I knew it wouldn’t help my predicament at all, but I needed to clear my head between work and what I was sure to follow.

I finally decided it was time to go in. I unlocked the front door and took off my shoes as soon as I reached the foyer; hearing my heels on the tile as I was over an hour late would just aggravate my fiancé more that he already surely was. I slowly crept towards the bedroom to change when I saw him in his normal armchair. Only he was already in his evening clothes, that’s how late I was. He wordlessly watched me make my way to the bedroom to drop off my things.

When I walked in the room my heart sank… most of his clothes were in the hamper as they belonged. But sitting on the bench by the door was his silk necktie, waiting for me. I could only stare at it a moment before he called for me. “Darling, please come out here”.

I went up to his chair, and sat on the arm; he didn’t move.

“So, I had quite the surprise today, ” he said.

“Oh really? And what was that?” I was almost too afraid to ask, but I knew it was what he wanted me to do.

“Well, love. I came home to an empty house. No dinner on the table, no fiancée anywhere to be found. See, I was quite confused by this. I had thought we had agreed you would be home by 6 o’clock each night?”

This we had. I quickly tried to make excuses, but he hushed me and shut me down at each. I finally accepted my guilt and apologized to him.

“Well my dear, I accept your apology. However, we need to make sure that this does not happen again, don’t we?”

I could barely muster a “yes, sir” I was shaking so badly imagining what was to come.

In one swift motion, he moved me from the arm of the chair so that I was bent over his lap.

AlphaGoddess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlphaGoddess

He spent a moment rubbing my bottom through my pencil skirt. But the second he stopped I could feel it unzipping, revealing my black lacy thong. He patted me a few times, before saying what I had been dreading all evening; “So, I do believe 30 spankings are in order. Do you not?”

I whimpered before saying “yes, sir”, and the second I was done I felt his hand swing down and make contact with my round ass. It stung, and I had to keep myself from putting my hand back to prevent the next one from coming.

“What are you forgetting, dear?” he pulled my chin up so I was looking at him, and he did not look pleased.

“On-One”. I muttered, knowing he needed me to keep count.

“Very good,, ” he said, as he swung his hand back down to hit the same spot it had previously. Now, this is what he did that was pure torture; he would give me the first half on just one che so that by the time he was done the cheek being abused was red hot and burning, while the other was craving attention. But he would always switch, teaching the other a lesson afterwards.

“Fi-fi-fifteen” I nearly screamed. It was quite good we did not have close neighbors. He began on my left cheek now.

I was biting back tears by the time I finally cried out 30. As soon as he was finished he began lightly patting my bright red ass, admiring his handiwork. I hoped I was done, but I knew better.

“Very good little slut”, he quietly told me as I lay across his lap. My skirt was still tightly around my knees, and I would need to remove it fully before moving. “Now, go to the bedroom and undress. I want you waiting for me”.

I removed my skirt and left the den. By the time I got to the bedroom a tear was starting to roll down my cheek. I removed my blouse and unclasped my bra, exposing myself. But when I went to take off my panties I noticed that they were soaking wet. As much as my punishment hurt, it made me want him inside of me that much more. As soon as I put my drenched thong in the hamper, I heard his footsteps start to make their way to the bedroom…

 

 

Published 
Written by ArizonaNicole
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments