Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

For A Few Extra Bucks, part 2

"A college necessity comes back to haunt a successful young man at work."

6
2 Comments 2
8.9k Views 8.9k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Ed Rawson sorted through his mail and stopped when he recognized the envelope from SAG-AFTRA. He tore open the envelope and smiled broadly as he read the amount on the check inside. Yet again, the check was much bigger than the previous year and, also yet again, he shook his head in amazement.

Eight years earlier, Ed had been in a real fix trying to finance grad school and complete his MBA. Answering a vague advertisement Ed had ended up with a small, but vital, role in a movie. Having earned his way through his undergraduate degree via a swimming scholarship, that activity had sculpted a fine physique that was ideal for his minimal speaking role. Though he had to endure a day of very painful spankings that were all captured on film in glorious color, he had earned enough that one day to fill the shortfall for his remaining tuition and he graduated top of his class with a Finance major in his MBA.

He had not realized that he would be getting any residuals from the film until a year after it had been distributed. The film had taken on a cult status and was growing in popularity with each passing year. Much like ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW, the audience would participate with some of the film. The single biggest participation came in the sequence in which Ed had been featured and the audience would mimic all of his limited lines. Those lines had been ad libbed and quite impromptu as he uttered or screamed them in the film.

His was the most power segment of the film, had been subjected to many interpretations and even several posters had been spawned from still shots of those scenes. The most popular poster showing the defining pose that every spankee assumes. It’s that moment when they exhibit that look of comprehension, apprehension and resignation and was elegantly captured on Ed’s face. It was this look that would later speak to thousands of spankees around the globe as that singular moment each spankee knows full well: that instant when they KNOW they are about to get it good and can’t do a damned thing about it.

His well sculpted bubble butt, bright red and clearly painful, that was in that same photo didn’t hurt sales either.

Given the limited number of actors and others in the project, and the fact that all but the Director were hired because they were “inexpensive”, gave Ed a nice little chunk of the residual pie. In truth, no one other than the Neo-Nazi feminist Director could resent Ed’s windfall. The 12 minutes of his spanking scenes were what propelled the 111 minute film to cult stardom status.

The residual check in Ed’s hand only served to cap off a phenomenal week for him. Ed had just been promoted to Vice President at a firm that was about to undergo a public stock offering. He had also been granted significant stock options to go with the promotion and all indications were that this would be a hotly demanded stock and anticipation was already brewing in the financial markets. If his options didn’t pan out to be worth at least $1 Million in the next year, they would come pretty close.

And to think that he had his MBA to thank for that, which of course caused to his financial need that made him apply for a small role in a film. The spankings had been very painful, indeed, and the humiliation of suffering through it with all the people on set was indescribable. But, Ed would gladly suffer those spankings again to get to this point.

As it turns out, it was a good thing he felt that way.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

With Ed’s company on the cusp of filing its Initial Public Offering (“IPO”), the investment advisors highly suggested back ground checks on all the significant officers of the company. Ed, of course, was now considered a “significant officer” and was subject to a very thorough back ground check. He didn’t consider his brief dalliance with film making to be any issue as nobody he knew ever mentioned anything about recognizing him from it.

Yes, he took part in the good natured water cooler conversations when the film aired on one of the cable or satellite channels, but no one seemed to connect Ed with the film. Similarly, although nearly a hundred fan letters a month were forwarded to him from both the studio and the casting agent who placed him in the film, he never responded to any of them with anything other than a scrawled signature on an 8 by 10 glossy of the famous poster picture that he purposefully obliterated. In short, no one knew he was the cult star they all seemed to discuss.

Then about two weeks into the vetting process a rather smug older woman strode into his office, closed the door and sat down in a chair opposite Ed’s desk. Looking her over, she was unremarkable. Close to 50 with graying hair, she was also a bit overweight. One would charitably describe her figure as “Rubenesque”. She also possessed an expression reminiscent of the cat who ate the canary. Ed looked up from his work and eyed the woman without saying a word. Clearly, she had something on her mind.

“My name is Regina Wilcox,” she said as if that was supposed to mean something to Ed who still remained motionless and silent. She smiled benignly and added, “I am responsible for checking the backgrounds of all the major players in this firm and …” she purposefully left a huge gap between words so she could see if Ed squirmed (he did), “we seem to have a little issue with your background Mr. Rawson.”

“I … I … don’t understand,” Ed lied, suddenly worried about his money raising movie role.

“Would it help you to understand if I told you the check number and amount you recently received from the Screen Actors Guild for residuals from a certain film in which you appeared?” she smiled the smile that only seasoned investigators can muster when they know they have their quarry trapped.

Desperate to put up a good front, Ed lamely retorted, “That was a long time ago. It has nothing to do with our IPO.”

Regina smiled that smile again. “I don’t think the rest of the management team is going to agree with you, but we could call a meeting and ask them.”

Ed held up his hands in surrender. “I thought you were supposed to help us through this process … you know, iron out any wrinkles? Isn’t this just one of those tedious wrinkles?”

The portly woman looked up to the ceiling as if for divine inspiration, pursed her lips and nodded. Then she looked directly into Ed’s eyes and said, “It could be. It really depends on you, Ed.” The fact that he had gone from “Mr. Rawson” to “Ed” was not lost on him.

“OK,” squirmed Ed uncomfortably, “What do you suggest?”

Again with that unnerving smile, Regina reached into her purse, pulled out a card and handed it to Ed. “You and I will have a strategy session to work out the details, Ed. Be at that address at 7 PM sharp.” She didn’t wait to discuss anything else as she stood and left his office as brusquely as she had entered, leaving Ed in a nervous quandary trying to figure out just what the hell was going on!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

With little choice, Ed drove to the address he had been given. It was a nice, moderately upscale home in the suburbs and Ed began to wonder just what the “strategy session” was going to entail. Regardless, he straightened his tie, smoothed his jacket and shot the cuffs as he stepped out of his car. He didn’t even get to the door before Regina had opened it and noted, “You’re right on time. That bodes well for you.”

Still nervous, Ed stepped into the home and accepted an offered drink from the larger and older woman. He sat down in the living room, took a sip and nearly choked on it when Regina made her announcement. “I’m going to cut right to the chase, Ed. The only strategic thinking we are going to do right now is for you to convince me not to mention your little film career to the company. And the way that is going to work is for you to sort of reenact your scenes with me. If you don’t, I will be in to see the President first thing in the morning. I don’t think he is going to approve one bit anything that I have to tell him about your background.”

Ed was stunned into silence and to avoid a really awkward silence he took another sip of his drink. “You know,” he said, “this sounds silly, but maybe it won’t when I say it out loud.” Regina made a ‘go – on’ motion with her hand. “It sounds like you can ‘iron out this wrinkle’, to use your term, if I let you spank me.” He nodded with a perplexed look on his face and added, “Yep. It does sound silly, especially when I say it aloud.”

“It’s pretty straight forward,” agreed the woman, “but take a moment to consider your situation. I don’t want you to rush to another decision you might regret.”

Wasn’t it ironic, thought Ed to himself, how he had just been considering how great his life was going and it was all due to a spanking? Granted, it had been a painful and public spanking, but it had been relatively short compared to the last eight years of his life. And, it even continued to offer up monetary rewards. But those residual checks were nothing compared to what he could expect from the stock options.

It was all pretty simple. Ed sighed and shrugged his shoulders. “Well, if you can tell me that a spanking this evening is the last I’ll hear about my film involvement from you, then I guess I’m in.”

Regina smiled, but it unnerved Ed as she did so. He hadn’t been conscious of it before, but Regina was wearing a dressing gown with perhaps some other dainty things beneath.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

It seemed incongruous to Ed for a large woman to be wearing such things, but who was he to say? “Oh, business between you and me will be concluded once I get my hands on your sexy butt!” That caused Ed to blush in addition to squirming in his seat.

Suddenly, Regina rose and with a crooked finger indicating that Ed should follow, strode purposefully from the room. Ed tossed down the remainder of his drink and sullenly followed. They entered her bedroom and two things caused Ed’s eyes to widen with confusion and concern. First, Regina slid the dressing gown from her body revealing she had on a bustier with tabs that suspended dark hose. She seemed taller in her heels, yet somehow less robust than before. Though she had extra pounds, her skin was soft and supple over a taut body. Her enormous breasts spilled over the top of the bustier, the firm flesh jiggling with exaggeration from her every move. Her bottom cheeks also were lewdly displayed and Ed had the idle thought, “I guess this is what the term ‘BBW’ is all about.”

The second thing Ed noticed was an array of spanking instruments artfully displayed on the top of the bed. Regina couldn’t help but notice as Ed stared at the display. “Ed,” she cooed in a voice that suddenly seemed lower and huskier than in the office, “I don’t know if you are aware of just what your role in the film is to a spanking fan. I adore spanking and this is an opportunity of a life time for me.” She paused, clearly reconsidering what she had said, “No, I think it is more of a dream come true!”

Having revealed her fandom, Regina deftly grasped Ed’s upper arm, pulled him towards her as she sat down on the bed, and positioned him between her legs. Then she undid his belt, unzipped his trousers and yanked them down to his ankles. His underwear quickly followed as she giggled with glee. “I’ve imagined doing exactly this thousands of times!” she cackled with amusement. And then, suddenly, Ed found himself upended across Regina’s large, firm thighs; his bottom the apex of a triangle in which his hands and toes touched the floor.

SPANK WHACK SLAP!! There was no waiting to fulfill the dream for Regina as her right palm spanked at Ed’s swimmer-sculpted bottom. Having little choice, Ed lay across her lap trying to endure the stinging swats that hurt more than his memory had permitted him to remember. All too soon, Ed began wriggling over her lap uttering gasps in a low voice as her felt his bottom begin to heat up rapidly.

“Tsk, tsk,” clucked Regina. “I’ve barely gotten started and already you fidget like a little boy!” He felt her shift his weight and then wrap her right leg across the backs of his legs. She leaned over him, her massive breasts crushing his bottom and back until she retrieved his right wrist. Pinning his wrist to the small of his back, he felt her shuffle a bit more and then he felt something cold against his bottom and he gave a little shudder. It suddenly dawned on him that he was feeling the flat back of a wooden hairbrush.

Just as he started to protest, SMACK SMACK SMACK!!! The hairbrush rose and fell with a swift and steady spanking rhythm. Ed almost choked on his words as the level of intensity had ratcheted up immeasurably. The spanks were louder and sharper sounding and … oh-so-much-more-painful!

“YEOW!” he squawked in pain. Writhing over her knees, but pinned in place, Ed could not escape the fiery swats. He futilely tried to kick free, but in this position he was easily overpowered despite his continued swimming workouts.

If Ed could have turned to see Regina’s face, he would have seen that her eyes were glazed over as she was mesmerized by this freakish opportunity to exorcise her fantasies. She steadfastly peppered his vulnerable bottom with the awful hairbrush and every moan, groan and struggle from Ed only seemed to push her deeper into her trance.

Then something made her stop. Perhaps it was a particularly beguiling twist of pain; perhaps it was an anguished plea; or, perhaps, it was the appearance of a couple of new bruises on Ed’s red, throbbing bottom. She suddenly released Ed with the command, “Strip naked and stand in the corner. Hands on head, nose to the wall.”

No fool, Ed immediately complied although he did manage a quick couple of rubs on his throbbing bottom. Standing in the corner he felt foolish, but yet grateful that the hairbrush spanking had ended. He caught his breath and composed himself, for he had discovered he was on the verge of real tears just as the spanking had stopped.

“Tell me the absolute truth, Ed,” Regina’s voice cut through the silence. “There is a huge, on-going discussion about the look on your face as you cut the switches in the movie. Is it true you were looking forward to the beating?”

This question startled Ed, but he was familiar with the ongoing conversations revolving around that scene. Some theories were ridiculously esoteric and had long made him smile … but not like the smile of reality. He chuckled, and then answered. “The director and a make-up girl named Amy are the motivation behind that look.”

“I don’t understand,” said a confused Regina.

“When we did the walk through for the scene before it was filmed, I had an erection. Don’t know why because my ass was killing me, but there was something about parading around in front of all those people on set while I was naked and sporting a well spanked butt that made me excited.”

Regina was thoughtfully quiet for a moment. “I don’t think there was any hard-on that we saw, though the film did give a couple of ‘full frontal’ shots. I still don’t understand.”

Another chuckle from Ed and then he explained. “The Director didn’t want an erection to impact the final rating of the film, so she had the make-up girl take me to a trailer and give me a blow job to get rid of ‘that offending appendage’ as I believe she called it.”

Regina smiled to herself and nodded. “So that look in your eyes came from a blow job you enjoyed just moments earlier!”

“Afraid so,” answered Ed. “All those weird discussions, and I’ve heard there have also been some Ph.D. dissertations as well about it. Well, they’re all wrong.”

“One more question, if you don’t mind?” asked Regina.

“I’m not in a position to refuse, am I?”

“No,” she laughed, “I suppose you are not! Did the spanking hurt more after you got off?”

“Yes,” he replied simply, then added, “but I can’t say if it is because of a release of sexual tension, or if it was simply because the switching was inherently more painful and on top of an already well spanked butt.”

“Come out of the corner, Ed,” she said evenly. As he turned she watched him with her head cocked to one side and arms akimbo. “Believe it or not, I don’t want to ridiculously abuse this opportunity. But, there is one last think I want to do and it involves only three swats.”

Ed wasn’t sure he liked the sound of that, but as they had established earlier, he was in no position to refuse. He watched Regina as she stepped to the bed and selected a large fraternity paddle. Then, with that paddle, she pointed to a spot in the center of the open floor space at the end of the bed. “Feet well apart, please, and hands on your knees. If you can hold your ankles, so much the better.”

Following her instructions, Ed assumed a paddling position and grasped his ankles. He peered between his legs to watch Regina slowly stroll closer to him. And then he nearly jumped as he felt her hand grasp his testicles and then his penis. She rolled those tidbits with her warm fingers and Ed blushed to feel himself harden. Once he was fully engorged, Regina stepped back and rubbed the paddle against his red and slightly bruised bottom.

POW!!!

Ed staggered to keep his balance and then felt himself bend his knees in response, groaning deeply from the force of the blow. The heavy wooden paddle had really smacked his sore bottom and ripples of pain continued for long moments as he tried to control his breathing. He had no idea a single stroke could hurt so much.

For a long moment she remained in position and then he felt the probing fingers of Regina’s hand as they grasped his manhood. She murmured to herself quietly and Ed realized she had discovered what Ed had just discovered: he had gone flaccid. But the condition did not last long as Regina manipulated life back into his male appendage.

Her hand withdrew and Ed closed his eyes. Taking a deep breath he slowly let it out, then halfway through the exhale: POW!!!

He actually took a small step in response to the powerful blow and his groan was much more audible. This time he allowed himself to bend his knees, doing deep bends in a futile effort to assuage the pain coursing through his backside.

Again, spanker and spankee discovered Ed’s teased to erection penis had gone flaccid. Again, Regina teased him to full rigidity, but this time she pumped him a few extra times until Ed squirmed from her ministrations.

POW!!

Ed had allowed himself to be lulled into lust by Regina’s teasing fingers and the final paddle swat was a complete surprise to him. He yelped loudly, stood straight up and hopped on both feet as his hands clutched his throbbing bottom. He did a little ‘spank dance’ for a moment until he caught the look of amusement on Regina’s face. Once he stopped, she stepped close, tossed the paddle onto the bed and hugged him warmly.

She also gave his tortured buns a squeeze.

“Thanks, Ed,” she said. “That’s the last you’ll hear from me.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Will it be the last Ed will hear of his film stardom from anyone? Check out FOR A FEW EXTRA BUCKS – RESIDUAL next.

Published 
Written by dan2bend
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments