Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Offense

"You don't want to come back."

9
3 Comments 3
9.5k Views 9.5k
682 words 682 words

Author's Notes

"This is one of my first published stories please be kind."

As the door closed behind her she began to get nervous. Was this a huge mistake or exactly what she needed? This was the right place, this was the room she had heard about, but it was nothing like she had expected. Em crossed her arms behind her at the wrist and took in her new surroundings.

It resembled nothing so much as her mother’s bedroom complete with a bed covered in too many pillows and a polished vanity in the corner. “It's not often that I see a new face here. Someone has been telling tales out of school. Who are you, young lady?”

Em jumped and had to suppress her bladder when she realized she was not alone. Another woman, only a few years older than her, sat in a previously unnoticed rocking chair behind her. “Ummm, I’m, eh, er that is, I’m Em, ma’am.” The fear was growing, but it was too late now.

The other woman had a firm but not unkind voice. Seeing her new charge’s nervousness gave her a slight smile. “Please Em, the fact that you are here must mean you know about me. You should know to call me Auntie. Now, why are you here my child? Calm down girl, this needn't be scary. Auntie is here for all of you.”

Auntie seemed to know what she was doing, Em was already feeling calmer and safer. It was time to fess up. The first step to getting help was admitting the problem. “Please Auntie, I’ve been making… bad decisions, mistakes, being stupid. I’ve screwed up, and I know I screwed up, but I can’t stop making the same mistakes over again.”

Auntie smiled again, “Its ok, child. Everyone makes mistakes, the key is realizing that is what they are. I’m not your judge, I’m a fully involved life coach. Tell me what you need to be coached on.”

At that, Em took a very deep breath. It was time. “Well, I guess I’m just not great at being a grownup, or even a big girl. I'm failing two of my classes because I always either sleep through them, or I’m too hungover to go. I love parties, and always drink too much, but I never call a cab, so I have driven under the influence more than once. And I love my boyfriend, but I'm forgetful, and overly enthusiastic I guess? We haven’t used protection the last few times and my period is late. I guess, I just need help. I'm scared, I feel like things are out of control, I just... ”

AulloraAmazing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AulloraAmazing

Em was cut off mid-sentence, as Auntie wrapped her in a hug. For a moment she was held like a child, and everything was slightly better. “It's alright, my girl. It's going to be ok. Everyone makes mistakes, even if at the time yours seem more severe than most. But now is that part where I help you not make them again. I'm going to set you up with a prescription, and with hard work and some luck, you won't have to take your medicine again next week. Now it's time for me to administer treatment. Walk over to the bed and bend over it, right now. And I want you to lower those pajama pants. They don’t offer much protection anyway.”

Without another word, Em did as she was told. The first thing she noticed was how cold it was with her pants down. The second thing she noticed was the flat oblong object being placed against her left buttock. It was fitting. Her mother had used a brush too. In less than a second, the flatness was lifted away, then brought exploding back several times against each cheek.

After a fair number of swats, the burning and the stinging ceased. Five minutes and some tears later Em had set up another appointment for the following week. As she rubbed her warmed cheeks only one thing was certain: She would do anything to avoid this treatment again.

Published 
Written by Katamariprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments