Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Emily's meeting

"Pure fiction"

7
6 Comments 6
11.7k Views 11.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Emily’s heart was nearly beating out of her chest as the taxi pulled up outside Seymours’ Wine Bar. She got out and the freezing autumn night air hit her so hard that her nipples stood to attention immediately through her tightly fitting short black woollen dress. It showed off her slender curves and flat tummy perfectly. The dance teaching had always paid off in that way. It gave absolutely no protection from the biting wind but so worth it when she saw the reactions it created. She opened the door and looked around the bar for a second. There he was sat in the corner, just as he said he would be.

Emily had met John over the internet. On an adult sex contact site, which may not sound unusual but it was far from the reason she had joined. Emily loved having guys talk dirty to her and it helped relieve her tension for the six months now that she had been single. That was all she ever wanted from it though. She never dreamed of meeting anyone from there. After all, it’s got to be one of the least sensible things in the world to do. Right? Somehow, though, John was different. He didn’t come up with the usual “How horny are you?” line. The conversations had been real, grown up and pleasant. He used to ask how she was and seemed to actually care about her.

She walked over and he smiled a knowing smile.

“Emily?” his voice was low and had a considerate tone.

She smiled back. “Hi… John?” There was a hint of trepidation in her reply.

“Malbec right?” he said sliding a full glass towards her.

‘He remembered’, she thought to herself, as she sat down and started to relax a little more.

As the next couple of hours passed by, they seemed to roll along faster and faster as she settled into the evening. “It’s getting late,” John said, glancing at his watch. “We should get you home.” The drive home seemed shorter than normal and before she knew it they were pulling up outside her front door.

Oh god, this was the point where she had to make a decision. Her mind raced. The sensible part of her was saying, ‘You hardly know him. He could be anyone. God only knows. He’s twice my age, I know I like them older but, that much older?’ Then her excitement started to surpass her fears. He is sweet though, and we’ve even seen each other naked for goodness sake. Okay, it wasn’t in the flesh but, even so. Maybe the wine took over, maybe it was the lonely feeling she’d been getting recently, or maybe she could just sense that he would make her happy one way or another. “Would you like a coffee?” She asked. She didn’t even drink coffee and it sounded so lame, but it was the best she could come up whilst the opportunity lasted.

“Are you sure?” he said softly.

“Well it’s a long drive home for you and it’s the least I can do.”

She opened the door and slid her lithe legs around and walked to the door with him following her closely. ‘I bet he’s looking at my arse’ she thought. ‘He’d better be looking at my bloody arse!’ She stopped at the door to open it and as she did she turned quickly to catch his gaze rapidly move from her rear and up to her eyes with a slightly guilty look. She smiled secretly to herself.

They made their way to the living room, he planted himself on the settee and Emily went off to make the coffee. Whilst in the kitchen she decided to throw all caution to the wind, swiftly whipped off her thong and threw it in the laundry basket, thinking to herself, ‘This could be fun’.

Emily returned to the living room and placed the coffee onto the table bending over just enough to give him a brief glimpse of her freshly waxed labia.

“Are you naked under that dress?” John asked with a wry smile on his face.

“What of it?” Emily replied teasingly.

“That’s just naughty,” he said.

“So?” She was starting to enjoy this now.

“Well that’s just naughty,” said John, giving away all of his delight at the fact, “and you know what happens to naughty girls”.

Emily leaned in, her face only a couple of inches away from his. “What’s that?”

He watched as her eyes widened and dilated for a split second, which was enough to give every last thought in her head away.

He grabbed her wrist and in one swift move pulled her over and to one side as she landed perfectly on his lap, face down. As she landed her dress rode up to just above her perfectly rounded bum cheeks and before she knew what had happened there was a loud 'CRACK!' And she suddenly felt a hot stinging on her perfect arse. She let out a shriek and waited for the next one.

Nothing happened for what seemed like an eternity and just as she was about to turn and ask why she felt it again. 'THWACK!' This time his hand stayed there and started to rub the burning feeling. Making soothing circles, his fingertips getting ever closer to her pussy lips which were now starting to get more and more moist.

He manfully pulled her left leg closer to him, opening them and exposing her completely. She felt his hand rise again and braced herself for the next blow. 'THWACK!' She let out an involuntary moan and bit her lower lip. His hand rubbed up and down, this time his fingers glancing against her now wet opening. His hand rose again. ‘Oh God yes!’ she thought and just as she expected his hand to strike, again there was nothing. Her body was by now expecting it though and sent a tremor through her making her legs flinch. She felt his arm move upwards and braced again. He cut the blow short this time; her body repeated the previous action. Every time her body convulsed, her pussy contracted, and this just made her juices flow even more. Just as she was about to brace again his hand flew down and caught her unaware. She started to squirm on his lap. His fingers, this time, pressing against her opening.

KimmmLii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimmmLii

She parted her legs a little more and pushed back slightly. She felt two fingers slide into her. They twisted around and pressed down on her G-spot. Then she could feel him start to rub. The feeling was so good. After so long, she had forgotten just how good it felt to have something other than her own fingers inside her. Her muscles started to contract around his fingers and she could feel that warm fuzzy feeling growing into a wave of intense pleasure. She ground her hips down onto his hand and started to let out loud moans as the feeling surged through her whole body sending shivers down her spine. She felt a spasm near her bladder and fluid started to gush from her. It must have come out with such force she heard it hitting something hard on the far side of the room.

John rose to his feet and pulled Emily up by her arms moving her against the wall. He felt for the bottom of her dress and raised it up her body and over her head, exposing her soft naked flesh. He stood back to take her beauty in and then grabbed her wrists and held them above her head. Undoing his belt he placed her hands into the loop and hooked it to a light fitting placing her helpless to his mercy. He grabbed the back of Emily’s neck and pressed his lips against hers, his tongue pushed into her mouth and parried with hers, his warm panting breath on her cheek.

His hands glided up and down her sides sending shudders down her spine. His head lowered and she felt his lips encircle her erect nipple. A bolt of electricity shot from her breast to between her thighs as he sucked it deep into his mouth taunting it with his tongue. His hand rose up her stomach to the other nipple and grasped it firmly between his finger and thumb and she could feel him squeezing harder and harder. The pain transformed into bliss the harder he squeezed. The feeling between her thighs was returning as he continued. It built and built until a scream of euphoria exploded from her mouth and her legs started to go weak.

John lowered his face down her body licking and kissing it as he traveled lower and lower. She felt his teeth surround her belly piercing and give it a little tug on the way. It was becoming harder and harder to stand until he hooked one of his strong arms under her leg and pressed her abdomen against the wall. She could feel the flat wet tongue travel along her inner thigh getting ever closer to her tingling clit. Then he surrounded her whole wet pussy and sucked it hard into his open mouth, his tongue pushing deep inside her, exploring her. She tasted so good. Salty yet sweet, this only served to make him eat her more hungrily.

His two hands came in and opened her lips wide and he started to lap at her slit from top bottom to top. She could feel her juices running down her thigh. Her eyes closed tight and her fists clenched as her body started to shake once more. She could hear a primal grunt emanating from her throat as she came even harder than before.

John stood up and turned her to face the wall, the cold plaster pressing against her still aching nipples. She could hear him frantically tearing at his clothes, desperate to press his naked body against hers. His hands slid between the wall and her breasts, grasping them hard, his manhood pushing against the crevice between her bum cheeks. He kissed her neck passionately and she felt him go down again.

This time he parted her cheeks and ran his tongue along the gap and started to circle and tickle her anus, alternating between pressing hard onto it and then flicking at it. His hands were holding her hips so firmly. She wanted him inside her so much.

He stood up, pulled her hips back slightly and she could feel herself opening up as the tip of his cock started to slide deep inside her. She almost came again as he entered her. She started to push back as much as the restraint would allow wanting him as deep inside her as possible. He held her hips again and started to slide back and forth so slowly that she almost screamed at him to fuck her hard. His hands rose up her body and released her wrists from the belt. She nearly collapsed onto the floor but was held by his arms wrapped firmly around her.

She could feel him withdraw completely and a bead of sweat started to run down her temple. He spun her around once more, lifted her legs and pushed deep into her again. Her arms gripped around his neck and he picked her up and started to walk impatiently to the bedroom still deep in her wetness.

When they reached the bed, he let her down and, holding each ankle, spread her legs wide apart. His pelvis started to thrust deep into her harder and faster. She could hear him grunt with each thrust which only served to turn her on even more. Matching them with moans of pleasure, which increased in volume each time his cock jabbed at the innermost parts of her. His rhythm increased and she could feel herself coming once more. This time it was going to be harder than ever.

John grabbed her hair and pulled her up so that she could watch as his cock pounded into her. She couldn’t hold back any more and as she contracted around his hardness she could feel hot semen gushing into her which only made her body shake and tense even more as she came with each thrust.

Both bodies went rigid and waves of intense pleasure shook through the pair. They were one. A complete feeling ran through the pair of them until he collapsed on top of her, spent completely.

Their arms wrapped around each other and pulled each other close together. John held her and looked on lovingly until her eyes could no longer resist the exhaustion and her breathing slowed and they both fell into a deep state of unconsciousness.

Published 
Written by DarkStranger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments