Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Disciplined At Home

"Jasmine is sentenced to be caned at home by discipline officers, but Grace takes the punishment for her"

30
8 Comments 8
4.1k Views 4.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Grace opened the front door after hearing the bell ring and saw the two discipline officers. One handed her a Notice confirming the appointment. She saw the name on the form was Jasmine Carson, but knew she wasn't going to query that even though her own name was Grace Mason. Jasmine was her girlfriend and lover which was why she had agreed to take her place. 

She quickly read the Notice and saw it confirmed that she was going to get thirty-six strokes of the cane because of the offence that Jasmine had committed and been found guilty of. She stole a single bar of chocolate, on a whim, and was caught and had to attend Court where she pleaded guilty. The punishment was set, as was now the case for so many minor offences, and she chose to have it carried out at home. 

It was later that Grace agreed to take the punishment for her. She was worried about it but had a long-held fantasy of being caned, which she had missed out on when at school, and saw this as a way to live out that fantasy. 

The Notice also specified this was the first of three punishment sessions. 

Grace was twenty-one, with long dark brown hair which for today she had tied back into a bun. She was wearing just her summer dressing gown but knew she would have to remove it once upstairs.  

Jasmine was also twenty-one. She was upstairs hiding in the second bedroom, but both women felt she had to be there in case the officers discovered that Grace wasn't Jasmine. 

The two officers were women probably a couple of years older than Grace, and they were dressed in their official uniform of a white short-sleeved blouse and a dark blue skirt. Grace noticed that both had bare legs, but then it was the middle of summer. They were both carrying holdalls and Grace knew what was inside them. 

Once the officers came into the hallway and the door was closed, one of them demanded, "Please take us to have the bedroom." 

Grace wasn't surprised at all by that demand because it was in the paperwork that Jasmine had given to her. She was a little surprised that there wasn't a better form of identification, because whilst her hair was a similar colour as Jasmine's they couldn't be taken as sisters. However, Grace was happy that she wasn't tested on that. 

Grace led the two officers upstairs into the main bedroom. She looked at the double bed which she shared with Jasmine, where they of course made love, but that wasn't going to happen right now. 

The two officers put the holdalls on the bed and unzipped them. Grace watched as three thick hook-ended canes were taken out of one of the holdalls together with a thick pillow.  

Of more concern to Grace was what was taken out of the other holdall. There were three metal rods, two of which were metal rods with leather cuffs towards the end of each. She knew that they were there to secure her wrists and ankles. Both were about 120 cm in length. The one that would secure her wrists had the cuffs at 90 cm apart, but the extra length of the rod was designed to prevent her from trying to turn herself over. She watched as the metal rod when taken out of the holdall was only about 60 cm, but it pulled out and doubled in length and twisted in the middle to secure it as though it was a single rod. The rod for her legs ended up the same length and had the cuffs about 60 cm apart. That meant her legs were well apart, and once again the extra length of the rod prevented her from turning over. 

The two rods were connected by the third rod that would run under her body, but she wouldn't feel it as the officers placed the thick pillow over it where her tummy would be, and that meant her bottom would be well raised up and be ideally placed to be caned. 

Grace had looked on the internet and saw exactly this frame there so knew that once secured in place her movement was totally restricted so far as avoiding the cane was concerned. When she looked at it on the internet it always got her so aroused imagining being secured in place. Her feelings weren't the same today. 

Knowing how she was going to suffer Grace was pleased that she had taken photographs of her unmarked bottom in the bathroom mirror as she knew that would change significantly by the time the caning had ended. 

As the officers quickly put the rods together, one demanded, "Okay, Carson, you need to get undressed right now." 

Grace knew from her investigations of the discipline centre's located around the country that those being punished had to undress completely but were given robes to dress in first of all. She knew from the paperwork that as she was in her own home, which at least was true, that wasn't necessary. So, she quickly undid her dressing gown and slipped it down her arms putting it on the dressing table chair, leaving herself fully naked. She stood with one arm covering her breasts, and the other dangling between her legs and so covering her hair mound, feeling extremely exposed, but knowing that wasn't the worst of her problems by a long way. 

Grace was aware that the two officers glanced across at her from time to time and was pretty sure they were smirking. She wasn't surprised by that, although at least she knew she did have a rather good figure with large breasts and wondered if the two women might even be turned on by her nakedness. As a last gesture of defiance, albeit she wasn't feeling defiant at all, she clasped her hands behind her back so her full breasts and pussy were on show and could see both officers stare at her for rather longer than before. At least that made her feel better about herself. 

Grace's feeling of superiority vanished in a second as one of the officers commanded, "Lie on the bed, Carson, and let's get you secured in place." 

Grace swallowed hard and winced in anticipation as she knelt on the bed and then positioned her tummy over the thick pillows knowing that her bottom was going to be positioned well above the rest of her body. 

She then placed her arms right out and watched as the two officers secured her wrists in the leather cuffs. She didn't have nearly as good a sight as the officers took hold of her ankles and moved them well apart and secured them both in the ankle leather cuffs. Finally, the officers had already placed a thick leather belt under the pillow, and they then secured it around her waist. 

She knew there would be nothing she could do to protect her now fully exposed bottom from what she knew were going to be extremely hard strokes of the cane.  

Grace had read a lot about discipline centres, quite a new phenomenon for punishing offenders. Until quite recently all punishments had to be given at a discipline centre itself. However, the rules changed and permitted those sentenced to be disciplined to choose to have those sentences carried out in their own home. It actually made sense, particularly where the discipline officers had to travel further to get to a discipline centre than they did to get to the home of someone sentenced to be disciplined. 

Grace then heard the swishing sound as both officers were bringing her attention to the fact that she was about to be caned. Next moment she heard a very stern tone of voice say, "Thirty-six strokes. There will be no gaps and we will count them out. Any requests to stop will mean that that stroke doesn't count and will be replaced by two more strokes. Is that understood, Carson?" 

Grace said a very submissive sounding, "Yes, ma'am."  

In fact, Grace felt more than submissive and was positively worried. She knew that when Jasmine told her about the punishment and said how scared she was, she was delighted when Grace offered to stand in for her. Grace had explained at the time that she had fantasised for so long about being caned, although in a school or college environment. She had read about discipline centres in the newspapers and on the internet and she had even played with the idea of committing an offence on purpose to earn being sent there. Grace knew that whenever she thought about it her nipples were taut, as was her clit, and she fingered herself to some amazing orgasms. She knew all of that was very different to what was about to happen to her, but she told herself that actually being secured in place in the way that she was made it easier because all she had to do was lie there and take it, making sure she didn't beg for the punishment to stop before it had ended. 

MistressVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressVivian

What did surprise her right then, secured in place, was that as well as being really worried, she actually found it a turn-on and felt that the loss of control was erotic.  

Suddenly she felt one of the canes being rubbed from side to side across her bottom, then it wasn't, and she was pretty sure she heard a swishing sound, and the next moment she yelped as she felt the cane bite into her bottom. She threw her head back as she yelped, pulled at the wrist cuffs, and then thought that the stroke hadn't hurt quite so much as she had expected. Could this be easier to handle than she thought, she now wondered. 

The feeling of coping didn't last long as just a few seconds later the second stroke bit into her bottom. She yelped again, pulling at the wrist cuffs but getting nowhere, shook her head from side to side, her eyes were tightly closed, and the pain cascaded across her bottom. The same happened as stroke after stroke landed, and the pain intensified with each stroke. 

Pretty soon Grace didn't see how she was going to cope with thirty-six strokes, but she knew that being secured in the way that she was there was nothing she could do about it. She already told herself she mustn't ask the officers to stop because that would only add to the strokes. 

Grace didn't know it, but each of the officers gave six very hard strokes and then the other officer gave six very hard strokes, and in that way neither got so tired that they would have to stop. Indeed, there was no stopping, with each stroke landing with just a few seconds between each one. At least, that was how it seemed to Grace. 

Grace started to cry and knew that she wouldn't be able to stop herself from doing that. In fact, she didn't mind crying because it felt more like being the naughty girl that she fantasised being when she pictured herself being spanked and caned which she had done so many times when in bed by herself, fingering herself to huge orgasms. She certainly didn't feel like giving herself an orgasm just then but knew being submissive and wanting and needing to be punished so severely was something that did turn so many other people on. She now wondered, and perhaps even hoped, that that equally applied to her. 

The strokes continued to land, and Grace had lost count of them. She wasn't overly concerned about that because, quite frankly, the only thing that was of any concern to her right then was the amount of pain she was struggling to cope with. She still found the frame securing her in position was a saviour, and thought that if she could get Jasmine to punish her then maybe it would be worthwhile getting one themselves. Of course, she had to get through two more sessions of this and find out if Jasmine would be into punishing her. 

Then, as soon as it all started, so it finished. The strokes ended, and whilst Grace continued to cry, she was aware that the two officers were talking to each other, and that they were telling each other how well they had given the caning. That was very easy for them to say, Grace thought, but there were no comments about how well or badly she had taken the punishment. That seemed cruel to her, but then these two officers were simply doing their job which was to make sure they did punish the offender, her, or at least Jasmine, to make them suffer and, hopefully, make them change their ways and not offend again. 

Grace felt the cuffs around her ankles being undone, then the strap around her waist, and finally the cuffs securing her wrists. Once all of that was done, she heard the instruction, "Okay, Carson, you can get up now and put your gown back on." 

Just for a moment, Grace thought that that wasn't her name they were saying, but luckily stopped herself from saying anything. At least other than a tear-filled, "Yes, ma'am." 

Grace then lifted up her tummy and felt the pillow being taken away, and then shuffled to the edge of the bed and stood up. She couldn't stop herself from clutching her stinging bottom cheeks nor from stepping from foot to foot, although, as she did, she heard one of the officers say almost laughing, "I suppose that confirms that she also thought we gave her a good caning." 

After a few more moments, Grace stopped dancing and picked up her dressing gown and put that on, once again a little self-conscious that she was fully naked whilst the two female officers were still fully dressed. Once she had her dressing gown back on, she saw that the officers had dismantled the frame and were ready to go. 

Grace led the two officers down the stairs and when at the front door one of the officers said, "You are due three of these sessions, Carson. The next one is at the same time next week. We will both see you then." 

Grace felt her lower lip quiver as she sniffed back more tears, and replied, "Yes, ma'am." 

Once the door was closed, Grace immediately went up the stairs and into the second bedroom. Once in there, she went to the built-in cupboard and opened it, and saw that Jasmine was still sitting there. It was agreed that was where she would be just in case the officers discovered Grace was not the correct person, although luckily that didn't happen. 

Jasmine immediately stood up and threw her arms around Grace, pulling her close to her, and said, "I am so sorry, Grace. I heard the way that you were screaming so it was clearly hurting. You must let me know whether I have to admit that it wasn't me so that I can take the punishment instead as there are two more times still to come." 

In fact, Grace was feeling much more relaxed now. Her bottom stung in the most horrible way, but also in quite an exciting one. The stinging now seemed to be sensual, and she was pretty sure her nipples were taut and she certainly reckoned that her pussy lips were damp. So, she replied, "I don't think that will be necessary, Jasmine, my love. However, there is something that you can definitely do for me that will help." 

Jasmine eagerly said, "Anything at all, Grace, anything."   

Although she knew that her face was still tear-stained, Grace smiled as she undid her dressing gown and slipped it down her arms just letting it fall on the floor. She winked and crooked her finger and led Jasmine to the bed. Once there, Grace sat down and parted her legs.  

Jasmine didn't need any encouragement and immediately knelt down and started kissing Grace's inner thighs, working her way up to her pussy lips and as soon as she licked them, she knew just how wet they were already and wondered if it was the caning that made her so wet. Either way, it was always a delight to taste her wetness which she had done so often before now, and it didn't take very long before Jasmine heard Grace's erotic gasps get louder and louder and then her huge orgasmic gasp. As usual, she continued to gently lick and suck Grace's pussy lips, loving the aroma and the taste. 

When Jasmine had stopped licking and sucking Grace, she got back on her knees and looked up and saw that Grace was smiling. She couldn't help but ask, "How come you can smile now after such a beating?" Grace was breathing normally as she replied, "I think I've just confirmed to myself that I find being disciplined so erotic. I loved the fact that I was secured in place, and, yes, whilst it really did hurt, it didn't take long for me to feel turned on and you just gave me one of the best orgasms I have ever had." 

Jasmine asked in a questioning tone, "Do you want to add that to our lovemaking?" After a moment she smiled and added, "Now you mention it, my vagina is throbbing just thinking about giving you a bare bottom spanking." 

Grace almost laughed as she replied, "I hope that's with a hairbrush as well as your hand. I would want it to really hurt." 

Jasmine replied, really laughing, "Of course. We could also buy one of those frames so I could secure you in place." 

Grace replied excitedly, "That would be just great, Jasmine." After a few moments, she added thoughtfully, "I guess we would have to wait until after my next two punishments, but you could certainly spank me between now and then." 

Jasmine then asked again in a questioning tone, "Does that mean I can set some rules and you have to obey me?" 

Grace leaned forward towards Jasmine and kissed her on her lips as she replied, "That sounds perfect, ma'am." 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments