Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Discipline at the Aqua Club

6
3 Comments 3
6.3k Views 6.3k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Dale and George arrived at the swimming pool for their regular Aquatics session, happily going into the changing rooms and seeing the friends they had made who, like them, attended the sessions regularly. In the ladies changing room Gemma and Lucy were also there, getting changed, and everyone happily chatted to them as the girls running the session.

Gemma and Lucy were both eighteen-years-old, and both enjoyed running the sessions which, they knew, were always going to be made up mainly of men and women Dale and George’s age, so in their sixties, with a sprinkling of others who were younger, happily including some teenagers. 

When alone, Gemma and Lucy often discussed between themselves how trying it could sometimes be dealing particularly with the granny and grandpa aged attendees, but also discussed how it had become rather less stressful since they successfully introduced the spanking regime.

Of course, Dale had experienced being spanked by Gemma, and that had certainly made her more aware of following instructions since then. Because of that, and because Dale generally knew that the threat of a spanking was such a good incentive for her to behave, as well as a turn-on, it meant that she was all for that regime and never had any sympathy for those others who took part in the session who earned themselves a spanking. In fact, she enjoyed watching those spankings and even had orgasms when in the pool as she watched and without the need to finger herself.

Today, everyone was happily taking part in the session in the pool with Lucy and Gemma leading the session. Dale did look around and noticed the two newcomers, Edna and Mabel, who had introduced themselves in the changing room. Both were her age, in their mid-sixties, and they certainly seemed to be enjoying themselves. At least, they were until a couple of the teenage girls, Olivia and Amber, who were taking part in the session, became a little over-enthusiastic and, quite by mistake, splashed the two newcomers. Dale never liked being splashed, but knew the consequences of reprisal, and was about to say something to the two newcomers but, before she could, both granny ladies sent several waves of water towards the two teenagers. Worse, was that Olivia took a mouthful of water and started choking, and the session had to stop whilst Lucy swam across to help her.

What also didn’t help was that Edna tried to justify what they had done by saying, “Well they deserved that for splashing us.”

A couple of the other regulars pushed back on that and said, admonishing Edna, “It was just a small splash and nothing like the torrent that you sent back towards them. We are in a swimming pool and so you can expect the odd splash without the need to retaliate in the way that you did.”

Several of the others then also jumped to the defence of Olivia and Amber and said, “That was well over the top. Theirs was just a single splash and nothing like the cascade that you sent back towards them. I saw what happened and their splash was very small and not aimed at you, whereas your response was aimed at them and was massive in comparison.”

Dale hadn’t seen exactly what happened but did see Amber coughing away, and had much more sympathy for her than for the newcomers. She then looked towards Lucy and Gemma and saw them making signals to each other which clearly showed they were very unhappy.

Gemma was the first to respond and she glared at the two newcomers and said, “That is exactly what we do not expect. Us teenagers can be a little bit more exuberant and you have to accept that, but we do not have to accept the kind of reprisals that you’ve just given, at least not without penalising you.”

Edna pulled a face and replied sarcastically, “What, are you going to give us a slap on the wrist then?”

Gemma replied very sternly, “No, not a slap on the wrist. We have rules here and a system for when anyone acts the way that you to have, so you have a choice to make. You will either go to the side of the pool and stand by those two chairs by the wall, where you will be spanked by us, or you will leave the swimming pool and not come back to our group. However, you have paid for a full year and you won’t get a penny back. That is clause 17 in the terms and conditions that you signed.”

Edna looked shocked as she looked towards Mabel and then back at Gemma by then with a look of despair on her face as she replied, “I didn’t read the terms and conditions. I just signed them.”

Gemma retorted with, “I’m sure you know that that does not release you from the terms and conditions in their totality. So, once again, what is your decision?”

Edna looked across at Mabel who answered her unasked question in an almost apologetic tone, “I did see that clause, but thought it was a typing error.”

Gemma was getting short of patience with the two granny aged women and demanded, “I need your final decision, and now.”

Mabel answered Gemma and said, “I don’t want to lose all that money and so I will take the spanking.” Mabel hadn’t wanted to be spanked, but she was the one who had actually seen the clause.

Edna didn’t want to take the spanking but knew she had no alternative but to follow Mabel’s lead and added in an accepting tone, “Okay, me too, but not too hard please.“

Gemma ordered, “Okay you two, get up onto the side of the pool and stand by those chairs. However, just be aware, how long and how hard you are spanked for is for me and Lucy to decide. Now get going.”

Mabel already looked on the verge of tears as she waded towards the steps at the side of the pool, and Edna grimaced as she followed. Clearly neither was happy about being spanked but supposed that they didn’t want to lose the year’s subscription because they would have to do something to keep fit and that would only mean paying someone else more money.

As Mabel and Edna got out of the pool and went to stand by the chairs they turned around and saw that Gemma and Lucy were following. They also heard Gemma say to one of the other ladies, “Veronica can you please take over for a bit. We have to deal with these two ladies.”

Veronica had taken over the class before when both Gemma and Lucy had to deal with two disobedient members of the class in exactly this way, and happily waded to the front and started running the class.

Gemma and Lucy got to where Mabel and Edna were standing next to the chairs and sat down. Gemma glared up at the two granny aged ladies and ordered, “Please take your swimsuits off as we give bare bottom spankings and as you’re not wearing bikinis the whole suit will need to come off.”

Mabel had a shocked look on her face and in a worried tone, she replied, “Out here? I assumed you would be taking us somewhere private.”

Gemma replied in a stern tone, “You are the ones who have disrupted this class, those in the pool are the ones who have suffered, so those in the pool should now see you suffer. That is how we do things here. Now, take your swimsuits off straight away, because any further delay will lead to extra punishments which I can I tell you for nothing you will not enjoy one little bit.” 

Dale smiled at the prospect of watching two more granny aged women being spanked in the nude and was already getting aroused even as she continued the aqua class.

Edna and Mabel looked at each other and Mabel shrugged her shoulders knowing they had no alternative and certainly didn’t want any additional punishments particularly as she now remembered they were set out in the terms and conditions. So, she immediately pushed the straps of her swimsuit down her arms towards her waist, and then pushed the whole of her swimsuit down past her waist and to the floor, stepping out of it, and putting the swimsuit on another chair.

Edna decided she didn’t want to be given any extra punishment either and so followed her friend and moments later her swimsuit was with Edna’s on the other chair. Both stood, naked, with their creased skin, turkey necks, bat wings, and fleshy tummies, and blushing deep red faces, knowing their bottoms would be at least as red in just a short while.

As soon as Edna and Mabel were standing up again, Gemma ordered, “I will deal with you, Mabel, and Lucy will deal with you, Edna."

Dale was getting even more aroused as she listened to and watched the exchanges between the two granny aged women and the two teenagers, enjoying how it was the teenagers who had control and were dealing with the granny aged women so authoritatively. Dale even told herself she would’ve been quite happy to have changed places with Edna or Mabel and be spanked right there at the swimming pool, but watching was still sending huge quivers fluttering around her vagina.

Gemma ordered, “Now both of you, get across our laps.”

Mabel and Edna eased themselves down across the teenager’s laps, both feeling humiliated having to do so in front of so many people they had only just met. How would they be able to face them ever again, they wondered to themselves, so maybe they should have walked away and lost the year’s subscription? However, if spanking was such a common thing to happen here maybe several of the members in the pool had also been spanked and they had returned and so maybe it wasn’t so bad, they both told themselves? As they felt the two teenager’s hands rubbing their bottoms in circles so they even told themselves that actually the teenagers were right because their response at pounding water towards Olivia and Amber was over the top and done intentionally to show the others in the class that they were in charge. Well, what was now clear was that they weren’t in charge, in fact nowhere near it, and so maybe being across the leader's laps, whether they were teenagers or their own age, made no difference, but a spanking is what was the order of the day and that was exactly what was about to happen.

Dale suspected that both granny aged women would be trying to convince themselves that being spanked was the right thing, just as she had done before she was first spanked at her grand age. Of course, Dale loved to be spanked by George and also enjoyed the thought of being spanked by teenage girls which was one of the reasons she and George kept coming to the aqua sessions here. Dale even thought that the possibility that she would be spanked again added to the enjoyment of the session, and she definitely told herself that she would find a reason before long to be spanked again at the side of the pool just as Edna and Mabel were about to be.

As Dale thought those thoughts so she saw Gemma and Lucy raise their hands and bring their palms down on the granny aged women’s bottoms, proceeding to spank the bottoms on alternate cheeks for what seemed like a fabulously long time. Fabulous for Dale because she enjoyed the thought of having her bottom being spanked but she did take quite a measure of enjoyment, in any case, watching the two granny aged women start to squirm around on the teenager’s laps as the stinging started to take a hold.

tynak
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tynak

Dale and some of the other women exchanged smiles as they continued with the aqua session under the supervision of Veronica. They even made comments between themselves about how well the two teenagers were dealing with the spanking as usual.

Mabel and Edna were indeed struggling with the spanking. It had been such a long time since they were last in such a submissive position bent across a lap with everything upside-down including the legs that were so close to their eyes as well as all of the upside-down faces bobbing up and down in the water. They could both see most of the faces looking their way, at least from time to time, as they continued with their aqua session, and that made them feel even more humiliated that they were being spanked whilst the others were still enjoying themselves in the pool. It was the worst of both worlds, they told themselves, because they weren’t just being spanked by two teenagers, but all the people their own age were smiling and making jokes to each other about them, even as their bottoms were stinging more and more intensely and they could feel tears welling up in their eyes.

Gemma and Lucy continued to spank both women just as they spanked any of the class who misbehaved. This was now tried and tested and was a really good way to keep control of the class and they had no compunction any more about dealing with granny aged men and women in this way. They never got any complaints, anyway, and that told them that everyone in the class accepted it and so had to behave or risk getting spanked, and yet they did come back time after time to the class. It applied to the teenagers in the class as much as the granny aged women and grandpa aged men, showing Gemma and Lucy that age was not a relevant aspect to the discipline regime, but more that the two of them were in charge over everyone in the class.

Dale continued to watch the spankings as much as she could, loving how the teenage girl's well-toned arms were rising up and coming down with a loud thwack as each spank landed time after time as the granny aged woman lay across their well-toned legs. Both girls had their hair tied back in a bun that helped to show everyone how they were focusing on the bottoms that they were spanking. It was turning Dale on more and more and she knew that as wet as her swimming costume was because of the water, down between her legs it was damp for quite another reason.

George looked across towards Dale and saw how aroused she was getting. Seeing that turned him on as much as watching the spanking, and he was just glad that he was standing in the swimming pool because if he was on the side everyone would see his erection pushing out the front of his trunks. This way he could enjoy the whole sight of two granny aged women being spanked by two very well-toned teenage girls, and his girlfriend and lover was clearly as aroused as he was. In fact, as he looked at Dale he was pretty sure that he could see her nipples pushing out the front of her swimsuit, and that again made him smile with delight as he knew that, when they got back home, what they were watching now was going to lead to fabulous love-making.

Gemma and Lucy stopped spanking the two women and so the echoing noise stopped which made most people look towards them, but they smiled again as they saw both teenage girls pick up the wooden-backed paddle hairbrushes that they had made sure were within easy reach as they sat down on the chairs. The spanks only stopped for those few moments and when the spanks continued again, this time instead of their hands they used the hairbrushes, the thwacks were much louder as were the gasps and then the yelps both Edna and Mabel were letting out as each spank landed. Added to that, both granny aged women were squirming around more emphatically on the two teenage girl’s laps, although, as everyone also noticed, they stayed in position and didn’t try to force themselves up. 

Dale even wondered whether the two women were as turned on as she was when she was spanked. Maybe Edna and Mabel hadn’t thought about that beforehand but the experience might well be turning them on. Time would tell because if they came back next time just as the others did time and again even though there was a risk of being spanked, so that might answer the question about whether the two granny aged women were turned on.

Dale hadn’t counted exactly but reckoned by the time the two girls had finished spanking the women with the hairbrushes they had landed the usual one hundred spanks, leaving both women crying uncontrollably with tears dripping down their faces. Dale looked around and as expected could tell from the faces of those watching that no one had any sympathy for Edna or Mabel because they had brought this upon themselves. Everyone here knew that the possibility of watching someone being spanked was an added bonus of coming to this particular class and she and George often wondered how many of the others would be as sexually aroused as they were by the time they got home.

So as Gemma and Lucy finished spanking Edna and Mabel, Veronica was continuing to run the class and everyone was taking part even as they looked sideways at the spankings taking place. Now, though, Gemma ordered, “Right, Mabel and Edna, we have dealt with you. Remember this next time. Now, put your swimsuits back on and get back in the pool for the rest of the session.”

This was another testing moment that everybody knew about as they watched Mabel and Edna ease themselves up from Gemma and Lucy’s laps, and as they stood so they rubbed their bottoms and stepped from foot to foot as they looked out towards the pool, although, as everyone knew, they wouldn’t see anything other than blurred faces looking back up at them. However, after rubbing their bottoms for a few moments, with pained looks on their faces, they did step back into their swimsuits and then came the crucial moment when they looked at each other, nodded, and both indicated to the other that they would get back into the pool. Of course, as both sat down on the hard surface with their legs in the pool so they gasped as their stinging bottoms landed too firmly on the hard surface. Having learned that lesson they quickly lowered themselves into the pool much to the delight of those watching, and then they both rejoined the class as Gemma and Lucy again took over leading things, and everyone was happy as they continued with the session.

As it turned out, even Edna and Mabel were soon laughing and joking with those closest to them about having been spanked, just as was so usual after a good well-earned spanking, and it was clear that both were more than likely to return next time.

The class went on for another fifteen minutes before ending, Gemma and Lucy thanking everyone for coming but not mentioning the fact that they had spanked Edna and Mabel. It was noticeable, though, that as Edna and Mabel got out of the pool, they both went up to Gemma and Lucy and clearly apologised and were heard to say that they would be returning next time.

Dale and George went to their respective changing rooms. Dale went into her cubicle and quickly removed her swimsuit. She then sat on the bench inside the cubicle with her legs apart and was soon running her fingers up and down her very wet pussy lips easing her fingers inside her vagina as well as flicking her very taut clit and quickly bought herself to a noisy orgasm. She knew she needn’t be embarrassed about that because she heard at least three other orgasms in cubicles close by, and reckoned there would be even more in cubicles just a little further away.

In the men’s changing room Dale was doing pretty much the same except he held his stiff erection when in the shower, and so with all the noise of the water powering down onto him, he was able to bring himself to an orgasm, spurting his cum all over the floor but it was quickly washed away, and he reckoned no one else would have heard. He too was pretty sure that several of the other men were aroused by watching the spankings taking place, although he doubted many, if any, would have the same sensational sex that he knew was what he was going to have with Dale when they got home.

Everyone was still happy as they finished getting dressed and mingled outside, men and women together, wishing each other well and saying that they would see everyone next time. The spankings were almost taken for granted, even amongst the teenage girls taking part in the class, as they joined in the happy exchanges.

Dale and George left, got into the car, and drove home. They were happily discussing the reasons for the spanking, the spankings themselves, and then admitted to each other how they had already cum in the changing rooms, although both were looking forward to getting home. So it was that just a few minutes later Dale and George were upstairs in their bedroom, both naked and ready to satisfy each other. 

George loved looking at Dale’s naked body and found her turkey neck, bat wings, large drooping breasts with their taut nipples, fleshy tummy and fleshy thighs, all such a turn-on, and knew that Dale felt so good about her body as she stood there knowing George’s erection was stiffening and her pussy lips were getting increasingly and deliciously damp.

As usual when they were so aroused, George sat on the corner of the bed, looked up at Dale, and said in a forced angry tone, “Well I think you were just as naughty as those two women so I am going to give you the spanking that you have clearly earned.”

Dale put on her usual feigned look of concern but which hid her desire to bend across George’s lap in that same submissive position that she loved and have her bottom spanked even harder than Mabel and Edna had their bottoms spanked. As that happened, and her gasps of pain got louder and louder and she squirmed around on Georges lap, so she was getting more and more aroused. Even as George spanked the backs of her legs and ran his hands down the inside of her fleshy thighs, running his fingers along her very wet pussy lips, knowing that she would cum, she also knew that she had plenty of erotic feelings left both to make George come inside her, and for him to make her cum again both when he was inside her and with his tongue licking her wet quivering pussy lips.

So once again both Dale and George had enjoyed the aqua session and all of the erotic feelings that it had produced. It was always better when one or two of those taking part in the session earned a spanking, but even when that didn’t happen attending a class run by two authoritative teenage girls was enough by itself to give Dale and George the feelings of arousal that led to their unrequited lovemaking, which, as always, followed George giving Dale a very hard spanking. It’s what they both loved about each other as they satisfied each other’s needs knowing that they were with the one they loved.
 

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments