Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Delilah Gets Punished

"Teaching Delilah a lesson"

41
15 Comments 15
91.9k Views 91.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Famous Story
My senior year in highschool..I had been 18 for about a month. I was so excited, this was my year to rule the school. I wore a sexy skirt and tight top on my first day. I left my long dark hair down, falling almost to my waist. The day went great untill my last period class. Calculus!! Sooo boring. I was passing notes, and generally cutting up, when my teacher Mr. Denton said, "Delilah, bring that note up here right now!"

My face blushed fiery red. The note was about him. I refused to bring it up.
 
When he kept demanding it, I stuffed it down my shirt and said, "You can't get it now." I laughed at him.

Thinking I had the upper hand, I smirked at him and he said, "Delilah, see me after class". 

The bell for the day rang and I waited for the class to empty. He said, "I am giving you one last chance to give me that note, otherwise you will have to face the consequences."

I grinned and him and said, "Make me."

I was in shock...he grabbed me by the arm and bent me over his desk. He told me to keep my hands on the desk. Then he pulled out a big black paddle and showed me. He asked one more time for the note. I honestly didnt believe he would do it.

Corporal punishment is banned in our school.. The first hit didn't even hurt, and I didn't make a sound. He hit me with the paddle 5 more times, then asked for the note again. I refused. He then pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties.

I started to struggle, but he laughed and said, "Oh, now you are worried, aren't you? Oh well, you will have to face the consequences." The first slap hurt pretty bad. It stung, but I refused to cry out. He started spanking harder, each hit with that black paddle hurting more and more. My bottom felt like it was on fire.

He whispered, "Beg me, little slut." 
 
My pussy was getting so wet. I tried to put my hand back there, but he pinned my hands behind my back. I really started begging, at first not liking it, but then I begged for more. I was so hot, I wanted to rub my clit. He kept going untill I had had 20 hits with that paddle on my bare ass. He let me go and I rubbed my bottom. He asked for the note again and I gave it to him. He read it slowly, a grin spreading over his face

"So you think I'm hot and you wouldn't mind having me in your panties huh?"

I was pissed about the paddling and said, "I wouldn't let you touch me now."

He grabbed my tits and squeezed, thumbing my nipples. "You sure about that?"

I felt my pussy starting to tingle. I was still pissed and said, "Can I go or what?"

He said, "No, I want you to suck my cock first. That is part of your punishment."
 
I started to refuse, but I saw the big, thick bulge in his pants. He got the paddle out and showed me. He said, "I will spank that little ass till you scream to suck me, if you don't."

I went down on my knees and unzipped his pants. I took out his cock and licked it from top to bottom.

AnngelaWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnngelaWhite

I got it very wet then sucked the head of it into my mouth.

He closed his eyes and said, "Thats good, suck it like a good little slut."

I started sliding my lips up and down his cock, I couldn't believe this was happening. He grabbed the back of my head pushing my head down harder on his cock. He was shoving his cock down my throat, choking me, and I tried to pull away. He bent me over the desk and spanked me with the paddle again, and said, "Now, I want you to suck me like I like. I will tell you when to stop."
 
I begged for his cock in my mouth, I begged him to let me suck it again. He stopped spanking and thrust his fingers into my pussy with no warning. I was already wet.

He smiled knowingly, and said, "Now, suck that cock like you mean it."

I started sucking him hard and fast. Gobbling his cock down in my throat. He moaned and started thrusting into my mouth..He told me to suck his balls. I stroked his cock with my hand and licked and sucked his balls while he moaned. Then he grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth back onto his cock. He shoved his cock into my mouth and held my head down on it as I gagged and choked.

Then without warning at all he bent me over the desk and shoved his cock into my pussy from behind. I cried out as he stretched my little cunt. He grabbed my hips and fucked me hard and fast, his body slapping against my ass.

I moaned, and squirmed because it was too deep, but he slapped my ass with his bare hand and told me to hold still. He fucked me harder and faster, grunting and moaning. He called me a dirty little slut, a high school whore and all kinds of names. He reached under me and started fingering my clit. I cried out in pleasure.

He said, "That's right, that's what all you little sluts like."

I started cumming and he told me not to cum. I couldn't stop myself so he started spanking me. He said, "Oh you little bitch, now I will make your ass bright red and I wont stop till you make me cum."

He rode me harder, spanking me so hard I was begging him to fuck me, and he kept going, and slamming into me harder and faster.

My ass was on fire, so I tightened my pussy muscles to make him cum faster. He yelled, "Oh yeah, fuck! Yes, that pussy is so good!"

Then he pulled out of my pussy and shoved his cock in my mouth. He told me if I didn't swallow his cum he would spank my ass even harder. He shoved it down my throat and shot his hot, sticky load in my mouth. He missed with some and it dribbled all over my face.

He said, "lick it up you little slut."

I licked it off my chin, and swallowed all that I could. He jammed his cock back into my mouth and told me to clean him off. I licked and sucked him clean. Then he just started walking out. He said, "Clean yourself up slut, and tomorrow don't be so cocky, or I will take your ass too."

To be continued, in the anal section....LATER...

Published 
Written by Sexxy_Delilah
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments