Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dan’s Speeding Offence

"Dan must attend the Discipline Centre after being caught speeding"

19
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Dan Osborne stood in the car park and looked at the Discipline Centre, which he had attended once before and now for the second time because he was caught speeding. He knew he was going to struggle when he got inside but he had reconciled himself to that.  

The Discipline Centre method of punishment was introduced to end the system of a slap on the wrist for offenders and make the penalty something they will think more about before offending and re-offending. The system was clearly working and was increasingly used as an alternative to penalty points on driving licenses and for those who commit minor thefts and a whole range of other minor but socially unacceptable offences.  

Whilst being sent for punishment at a Punishment Centre was now mandatory for most minor offences, those offenders who were caught speeding had the choice of points on their licence or going to the Punishment Centre to avoid points being added to their licence and the prospect of a driving ban. Speeding offences now got six points rather than three and you were banned after nine points instead of twelve, so two speeding offences led to an automatic ban from driving and the minimum ban was now two years. The increasingly popular alternative for speeding offenders was attending a Speed Awareness Course which lasted two hours but was followed by a visit to the Discipline Centre to be both spanked and caned, which, together, replaced the six points. 

The Punishment Centre alternative for motor offences was two stage. Firstly, offenders had to attend the Speed Awareness Course which they had to sit through and answer questions on to show they were paying attention. These lectures were held online. That was followed by the offenders having to attend their local Discipline Centre and suffer a spanking or the cane or both. Whilst this was increasingly popular amongst offenders so they could avoid a ban, it was also the main reason for a reduction in speeding offences. 

Dan was thirty-seven years old and knew it was better to attend the lecture and Discipline Centre than the alternative of points, just like it was for so many offenders who needed their car for work and couldn’t afford financially to be banned from driving. It did mean that their insurance premium increased significantly, but that was a small price to pay to avoid losing their licence. 

Having made the choice and accepted the penalty of the Speed Awareness Course, a spanking and six strokes of the cane, Dan had already spent two hours watching the Speed Awareness Course online. He also ruefully recalled how he made a flippant comment when answering a question and that earned him two more strokes of the cane in addition to the six strokes already set as part of his punishment. Therefore, he would now be getting eight strokes, in addition to the spanking. 

Dan checked his watch and saw it was fifteen minutes before his appointment time, which meant that he could go in. Offenders who arrived more than fifteen minutes early or just a minute late got additional strokes of the cane.  

As Dan walked towards the Discipline Centre's door, other offenders were leaving, and he could see invariably they had red eyes caused by the punishment they had received. They were a mixture of men and women and whilst they all had those red eyes, they also looked relieved that they were on their way out. 

Dan walked into the Discipline Centre and knew that most of the staff were women. It was felt that psychologically the men would feel humiliated being disciplined by a woman, whilst the women would feel equally humiliated. He went up to the reception desk and stood in the queue waiting as other offenders were being signed in by a policewoman who he could see was in her early twenties and yet happily ordered the offenders about and snapped questions and instructions at them. Equally, they knew they had to submit to her authority, so had to just suffer the added humiliation of being scolded by her right there in reception. 

When Dan got to the front of the queue he smiled at the young policewoman and said, “Good morning.” 

The policewoman snapped, “The rule is you only speak when spoken to, so that is two extra strokes of the cane.” She then looked at the computer screen and Dan could see that she added the two strokes to his tariff.  

As much as Dan swallowed hard at the added tariff now making it ten strokes of the cane that he was going to get, he had another problem which was that he was getting an erection at the, ‘Do as I say or else,’ tone of voice of the young policewoman which always got him aroused.  

After being signed in he was ordered to go to the changing room where he had to get changed into his gym gear but with a vest top and shorts, although the women could wear a short skirt instead of the shorts.  

Once in his gym gear, he went to the next desk where a security tag was tied to his upper arm which had a tracking device. Offenders were rarely escorted around the Discipline Centre but they could be tracked and if they weren’t where they were told to be they could be easily found, and, invariably, the punishment was increased. 

Once the tracking device was secured to his upper arm, Dan was told to walk down the corridor to punishment room eleven. There were twenty punishment rooms in this Discipline Centre so a constant movement of offenders around the complex. 

As Dan walked along the corridor, he saw other male and female offenders coming towards him, clearly from the punishment rooms like those who he had passed by in the car park and these offenders also had very red eyes and most were rubbing their bottoms. However, at least they knew their punishment was over, for today anyway, whilst the pain-filled part of his was about to happen. 

Dan knew that he had literally just two minutes to get to the punishment room because after that the number of strokes would steadily increase. He did make it easily within the two minutes, knocked on the door, was told to enter, went in and closed the door behind himself. He turned around and saw that the Punishment Officer was as expected a woman, about ten years younger than himself, dressed in a short-sleeved light blue shirt and a dark blue skirt and definitely looked very much the authoritative police officer that he knew that she was going to be. 

The name tag said Sergeant Watson, which Dan saw as he went and stood in front of the Punishment Officer and said, “Good morning, Sergeant Watson,” and then froze showing how he realised immediately what he had done wrong again. 

Sergeant Watson snapped, “Don’t speak unless you are answering a specific question. That is two extra strokes and I see you already have four more than originally set, so now you will be getting twelve strokes.” 

Dan winced as it was all too easy under this system to get extra strokes. Still, he supposed being silent until spoken to happened elsewhere, for instance when you stood up when a teacher entered the classroom and remained silent until you heard, ‘Good morning, class,’ and you replied, 'Good morning, Miss.’  

Dan knew it was also from his college days that he started the fantasy of submitting to authoritative women like those who taught him, and it still turned him on. Even taking two extra strokes each from the three authoritative policewomen today was a turn on for him and he knew he was getting an erection. 

Sergeant Watson ordered, “Take your shorts and underpants off but leave on your vest top.” She never said please or thank you to the offenders as they were here to do as they were told and suffer for what they did wrong, not be treated with respect. 

Dan knew that would be the instruction, and, looking worried about earning even more strokes of the cane, quickly eased his thumbs inside the elastic of his sports shorts and pushed them down towards the floor catching his underpants on the way, stepped out of both and put them on the table. He then stood back up. 

Sergeant Watson was used to watching the men get undressed and wasn’t surprised when she saw that Dan had the start of an erection, which so many of the men had, at least until they were across her lap having their bare bottoms spanked. She knew the reason was that so many men found an authoritative woman sexy and whilst that wasn’t her intention whilst working here, she couldn't stop the fantasies some of the male offenders had. 

Mind you, Sergeant Watson knew how so many women also had submissive fantasies that they lived out here having policewomen much younger than themselves disciplining them. She had seen so many women's knickers on the table stained with their sex juice to know the truth of that just involving the women she disciplined, let alone those who were punished in all of the other rooms. 

Dan did look around the room quickly but as he had already been in an identical punishment room once before he wasn’t shocked to see the caning table with the top that was slightly higher at the far end than it was at the near end and the wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs as well as straps that would be going around his thighs, all intended to secure him in place as he was given the cane, now with twelve strokes rather than the originally set six strokes. 

As Dan looked around the room, he saw the array of canes and paddles hanging from hooks on the wall, unhidden and intended to worry the offender being punished. He also saw the cameras looking into every square inch of the room and knew there were other officers checking every room in case any offender got aggressive. However, the punishment for attacking any of the Punishment Officer’s well exceeded the crime, every time and it had only taken a couple of examples early on where offenders got seventy-five strokes of the cane just touching a Punishment Officer, to teach every offender just to do what they were told. 

Sergeant Watson didn’t stand on ceremony and immediately sat down on one of the high-backed chairs and ordered, “Get across my lap.” Again, she wasn’t showing this offender any respect but just gave him orders he had to obey. 

As Dan stood to the side of Sergeant Watson, looking down at her well-toned arms, he saw that she was holding a thick wooden paddle, which he knew from last time was the type that she would be using to spank him with. She wouldn’t be using her hand at all, not even to warm his bottom up and he was already resolved to crying buckets. 

Dan eased himself down across Sergeant Watson’s lap, quickly settling himself down with his face just inches from the floor. He knew he had an erection because after his last visit he had regularly fantasied about coming back to be punished again. He hadn’t actually wanted to, as it was a fantasy but a fantasy that had come true again. On the plus side, though and, like his fantasy, he loved the fact that it was a woman who was going to deal with him again because it meant this was almost sexual compared to discipline. Of course, once the spanking and caning was underway, Dan knew it would only ever be discipline - and very harsh discipline at that - but then, a dream is a dream and fantasy is a fantasy, but reality is very real. 

Sergeant Watson didn’t wait at all but tapped Dan’s bottom twice with the thick wooden paddle, raised it up and then brought it back down with a loud thwack across both his bottom cheeks. She then proceeded to spank down with the paddle time and again, flattening his bottom cheeks each time and listening to his louder and louder yelps. 

MartinaVer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaVer

Sergeant Watson believed in the new system as being better for crime prevention than the previous system of almost treating the offender as the victim and so making the penalty something the offender could more easily deal with and as the yelps got louder and louder again told herself this was a very good way to teach offending drivers to keep within the speed limit. There were a few offenders who she knew did come back because two hours on a Speed Awareness Course was actually a small price to pay if being disciplined like this was found by them to be sexual. However, she reckoned that the majority saw the increase to six points for a speeding offence enough of an incentive to keep within the speed limit.  

Sergeant Watson deliberately did not tell Dan how many times she would spank him with the paddle. After all, it was best not to let the offenders think they were getting close to the end of this part of the punishment but keep them in suspense as the stinging pain steadily increased. 

Dan wasn’t coping well with the paddle, and he soon noticed that when he looked at Sergeant Watson’s upside-down legs, instead of being clear they were now blurred and knew that it was going to happen. It did make him feel even more the submissive to be crying across the lap of such an authoritative woman but, at the same time, he already had a crush on Sergeant Watson, as he did on any woman who he felt was an alpha female.  

Being submissive whilst dominated by a strong-willed authoritative woman was natural to Dan even though he was an alpha male in almost everything else in his life. The thing was that he had this long held fantasy of being a submissive at home and being spanked, being made to keep to a set of rules which if he broke would lead to yet another spanking, although always saw it as foreplay to sex and always imagined he had a safe word and so was in control. Of course, today he knew sex was completely out of the question, at least until he got home where he could quite easily sort himself out. However, he had no one outside the Discipline Centre he could turn to who would discipline him in this way, so he realised the first time that coming here had its benefits, albeit painful ones and he had no safe word which meant he wasn’t the one ever in control. 

Sergeant Watson was continuing to land very hard spanks with the paddle, knowing that she was going to leave Dan’s bottom heavily bruised because even if he was one of those offenders who enjoyed being disciplined like this, she wanted to make sure that he found it very hard to sit down comfortably for a good few days. Eventually, when she was happy with how bruised his bottom was, Sergeant Watson stopped spanking with the paddle and ordered, “Right, get up and go and bend over the caning table.” 

As much as Dan relished being spanked, he was even more turned on as he made his way to the caning table, bent over and stretched his arms up the table so that his hands were close to the wrist cuffs and loved it as Sergeant Watson secured his wrists, then his ankles, and finally secured his thighs. Dan enjoyed the fact that he was totally secured to the caning table and whilst he might be able to pull at the wrist cuffs, he knew he would never be able to do more than shuffle around. It was the fact that he was secured in place and under the total control of Sergeant Watson, that again got him turned on with a revived erection. 

Sergeant Watson could tell that Dan was more at ease than most offenders that she dealt with, although it might just be that he was more contrite than others, although the recurring erections were telling her he was probably one of those offenders aroused by being punished. It wasn’t going to affect her judgement, though, as she finished securing him in place and then went and picked up the hook-ended cane which she was so experienced at using.  

Dan heard the movement behind him but don’t look around and then felt the cane being rubbed from side to side across his bottom. He knew he could have left it at six strokes of the cane but was deliberately flippant during the class and today twice spoke before he was spoken to because he wanted to know what twelve strokes would be like. He would’ve been happier if he had a safe word to stop the caning but the desire to know what twelve strokes felt like overrode his fear. In any case, all he had to do was lie there and take the caning, because he would not be able to force himself up, so that actually made things easier for him. 

Dan realised he couldn’t feel the gentle rub of the cane any more, then heard the swish and gasped as the pain cascaded across his bottom cheeks straight after the cane landed. It wasn’t his first caning so he knew this would hurt but that didn’t stop him gasping with the pain. When the second stroke landed, he gasped again as he did with the third increasingly pain-filled stroke. 

Sergeant Watson saw the three raised welts that she had painted across this offenders’ bottom and saw how he had tugged at the wrist cuffs and knew there was nothing unusual in that. She landed the fourth stroke just below the other three and watched as she saw this offender struggle just as much again pulling at the wrist cuffs, this time shaking his head because of the pain, which he did again more dramatically with the fifth stroke and even more dramatically with the sixth stroke as he started to hiss in and out through clenched teeth. She was teaching him for sure, she knew from these clear signs. 

Sergeant Watson knew that the offender had earned six extra strokes, but she was an experienced Punishment Officer and a police officer and remained totally professional and always carried out her duty in that way. So, having to give six more strokes, she didn’t leave any gap but quickly followed that sixth stroke with a seventh stroke and watched as the offender was clearly finding it hard to cope. When she landed the eighth stroke, she even heard the offender start to sob but knew the best thing she could do was to make the ninth stroke even harder, which she did.  

After all, Discipline Centres were being used to try to prevent crime and were very successful in doing that. A huge number of people attended once but never again, because this kind of punishment was not a soft touch or a slap on the wrist but a seriously effective way to stop offenders reoffending. 

Dan was struggling so much more than when he got just the six strokes last time but had to respect Sergeant Watson because although much younger than him, she was clearly dealing with him in exactly the right way, which was severely. He would love to have such an authoritatively dominant woman as his wife at home and be answerable to her every minute of every day, but he hadn’t been fortunate enough to meet a woman like that yet. He envied anyone who had. 

Sergeant Watson landed the tenth stroke and was pretty sure that the offender now had tears streaming down his face but again that didn’t stop her making the eleventh stroke even harder, and, knowing that the twelfth stroke was the last one, she made sure that it was the hardest stroke of them all, as the last stroke was every single time, she caned an offender. 

Having completed the caning, Sergeant Watson did just savour the sight of the twelve raised red welts painted across the offender's well bruised bottom. It didn’t matter to her whether she was spanking and caning a male offender or a female offender, because that’s just what they were, offenders and their bare bottoms were there to be spanked and caned hard enough for them to find it so difficult to cope and therefore to be as memorable as possible. She was happy she had done just that to this offender. 

Dan was aware that the cane strokes stopped and that the straps around his thighs and then the cuffs around his ankles were released and then, finally, his wrist cuffs were released. He heard the instruction to get up and pushed himself to a standing position and immediately started to rub his stinging bottom cheeks. Twelve strokes were so much more difficult to cope with than the six he got last time but he had coped, and he knew that when he got home, he was going to play everything over in his mind and give himself the most fantastic orgasms. 

Sergeant Watson ordered, “Put your underpants and shorts back on and go back to the changing room. Be quick about it unless you want to go back over the caning table.” 

Dan found Sergeant Watsons authoritative tone of voice such a turn on still and whilst she wasn’t his girlfriend, he knew that he always had the choice to reoffend and come back here. Next time he might be given twelve strokes as the basic punishment and then any others he earned as he did today and knew he wanted to know what eighteen strokes felt like. He would have to think very seriously about that but bottled earning any more strokes today. Some alpha male he thought he was now, feeling quite the coward. 

Dan quickly got dressed, being very careful when he eased the elastic of his underpants onto his stinging bottom cheeks, turned and nodded to Sergeant Watson, knowing that he wasn’t able to speak just then for fear of getting extra strokes and left the punishment room, closing the door behind himself. 

As he walked back along the corridor, he knew that his eyes were now red just as he had seen the red eyes of all those offenders walking away from the punishment rooms, but he had no complaints because he knew that the change in penalties to corporal punishment was exactly what helped him with his long-held fantasy, although encouraged him and no doubt others, to intentionally get themselves sent here again. 

As he got back to the changing room the first port of call was the desk where they checked on the computer that he had been disciplined and then untied his tag and pointed him towards the changing area, even though there was a huge sign telling him that was where it was. He knew the officer had a smile because some of the offenders simply couldn’t cope with even the simplest instructions after being spanked and caned but he could. 

After changing out of his gym gear and back into his normal clothes, he then went through to the final check out desk where they automatically opened the door back out into the car park. 

Dan was relieved to breathe in the fresh air as he walked towards his car. Once seated in his car, he couldn’t believe the erection he had which he knew was because of all the demanding women he had had to obey. They were all younger than him but that didn’t concern him as they were the ones in positions of authority over him. However, he quickly undid his trousers, clasped hold of his stiff erection, rubbed just a few times and his cum squirted all over his shirt. He panicked as he quickly looked around and sighed with relief when he was happy no one saw him. 

As he drove away from the Discipline Centre, his mind was in a whirl. He wanted a dominant girlfriend more than ever and definitely wanted to be spanked and caned again. He was worried that he had no control over his punishment at the Discipline Centre, no safe word, but he did get the severe punishments he knew that he wanted and got him turned on. Should he or shouldn’t he, he pondered?  

However, as he drove thinking these thoughts he saw the blue lights in his rear-view mirror, looked down at his speedometer, saw he was well over the limit, and laughed as he knew the decision had already been taken. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments