Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Circumstances Lead To Two Caned Female Backsides

"Sheila's sixty-first birthday includes canings for her and Yvonne..."

13
5 Comments 5
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It was now two days since Yvonne and Tony Marsh had spent the Friday night at the home of Sheila and Jim Butcher. That night and the evening that preceeded it had involved wife swapping and the spanking of both women's backsides.

All four of them were currently aged sixty but Sheila was fast approaching her sixty-first birthday.

All participants had thoroughly enjoyed the evening and night but now, some forty-eight hours later, they were putting things into perspective. There was a conversation that Monday morning in the Marsh home but as it happened a very similar one was going on in the Butcher residence.

"That was quite an evening and night, wasn't it?" asked Yvonne although it was really a rhetorical question.

"Yes, it certainly was," replied Tony.

"Did you enjoy fucking Sheila?"

"Yes, didn't you enjoy being with Jim?"

"Oh yes, but I am not sure that we should make a habit of it."

"What you mean not see them again?"

"Oh no, I like being with them but I am not sure that we should swap every time."

"Yeah, I was thinking that too but perhaps from time to time..."

"Ha, you really liked screwing her didn't you?"

"Yes, she is a great fuck but so are you."

"I am glad you added that last bit," said Yvonne before kissing her husband goodbye as he set off for work.

The Butchers had had an almost identical conversation, so when Yvonne phoned Sheila on the Wednesday for a chat, what could have been an embarrassing topic was quite straightforward.

During the phone conversation Yvonne said, "We had a really great time last weekend."

"Yeah, so did we, hopefully do it again soon."

"Yes, but Tony and I have been talking..."

"You mean that you don't want to do it again?"

"Oh yes, we do but not necessarily the swapping."

"Didn't you both enjoy the swapping?"

"Fuck, yes, we both did but we do not necessarily want to do it every time."

"Ha, that is exactly what Jim and I said."

With all sides happy with that situation, Yvonne mentioned that Sheila had said a cane would be used next time.

"Yes, it stings like hell but it is as much of a turn on as a spanking," Explained Sheila.

Sheila was to reach the age of sixty-one in ten days time so it was decided that the four of them would get together then and again spend the night at the Butchers' home.

They first met up at a pub nearby and had a couple of drinks before going back to the house.

Back in the house they had another drink before Sheila said, "I want to feel the cane across my arse."

Jim went and fetched the cane and suggested that each of the other three give Sheila three strokes, "As it is her birthday."

"Sounds good to me," said Sheila bending over the back of a chair and thrusting her large trouser covered bottom towards the other occupants of the room.

Jim handed Yvonne the cane and said, "You first Vonny, give her three hard ones,"

Yvonne had never previously handled a cane in her life but raised it high and brought it down across Sheila's backside.

THWACK!

The stroke was not all that accurate in direction and actually landed at a diagonal but it stung the target.

THWACK!

Another stroke off the straight but that, too, bit into Sheila's backside.

THWACK!

Yvonne landed the last of her three and Sheila swayed her arse from side to side to try to alleviate the stinging.

"You next, Tony," said Jim and both men were feeling arousal in their trousers.

Tony had also never caned anyone but his aim was more accurate than his wife's and his first stroke was across the centre of Sheila's buttocks.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

THWACK!

This made Sheila cry out and she tightened her grip on the seat of the chair that she was bending over.

THWACK!

This one hurt too and Sheila groaned. Tony was now fully erect and Jim was close to it.

THWACK!

"Oh fuck," exclaimed Sheila.

"Later," laughed Jim.

Jim then took the cane from Tony but moved close behind Sheila and dragged her trousers and knickers down. Her rounded bare arse was streaked with red marks. Sheila tried to clench her cheeks because she knew that her husband would not be gentle with the cane.

THWACK!

Jim lashed the first of his allotted strokes across his wife's already sore backside and she cried out loudly. Yvonne was getting turned on watching this but she also knew that she was most likely going to be feeling the cane on her buttocks.

THWACK!

This stroke made Sheila half lift off the chair but she got back down again in anticipation of the last stroke.

THWACK!

"Agggh, oh, oh shit," she wailed as she got up and clutched her behind.

"Happy birthday, darling," laughed Jim.

"You ready for your dose Yvonne?" asked Jim.

"I-I will not be able to take nine strokes," she stammered nervously.

"No, we will just each give you two."

"Well ok, I suppose."

With Sheila frantically rubbing her buttocks Yvonne bent over the chair and presented her arse for the cane, she was also wearing trousers.

THWACK!

Jim landed the first stroke and she immediately jumped up and put her hands to her cheeks. She had had a caning at school but that was forty-odd years ago. Jim allowed her to take her time before indicating she should again bend over and he raised the cane for his second stroke.

THWACK!

Again, Yvonne started to rise but managed to more or less stay down.

Jim handed the cane to the red-faced Sheila who still had her trousers and knickers partway down her legs. The caning that she had received had taken all the power from her but she landed two swift strokes that did add to Yvonne's discomfort.

THWACK! THWACK!

Tony then took the cane and, following Jim's lead, pulled down Yvonne's trousers and knickers. Her husband immediately slashed the cane across her bare arse.

THWACK!

She cried out and twisted but the second stroke swiftly followed.

THWACK!

Both women were now rubbing caned bottoms and both men were erect.

After a while, Sheila and Yvonne took off their lower clothing completely and Sheila, as she knew she would, and Yvonne, as Sheila had predicted, started to feel the tingling in their backsides induce a tingling in their cunts.

Each woman got on her husband's lap as comfortably as they could and each kissed their husband as they removed his erection from his trousers. Jim and Tony were both being slowly wanked as the two wives' cunts started to bubble.

"I think we should use the beds," suggested Jim and each man followed his wife's caned arse up the stairs.

Both couples got completely naked and soon Tony was shafting Yvonne in the spare room as Jim shagged Sheila in the master bedroom. After both couples had each had a post fucking cuddle the four, all naked, met downstairs for another drink although neither woman sat down.

They then all went back to the bedrooms and both wives were pleased that some sucking and stroking got their spouses ready to perform again.

Sheila Butcher had enjoyed her sixty-first birthday and so had her three companions.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments