Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Changing Control

"Mary wanted to take control of their marriage and hoped Lily could help"

30
3 Comments 3
4.2k Views 4.2k
4.6k words 4.6k words

It had started off as a bit of banter. Fifty-year-old Mary was at the book club meeting and started chatting to twenty-seven-year-old Lily. Mary just happened to mention that her husband had been caught speeding and that he had asked her to take the ticket, but what she hadn't told her husband was that she had appealed the speeding ticket and actually got off.

Lily, as part of the banter, had said, "Well I would still have wanted to give my husband a good spanking for even asking me to take the rap for him."

Mary did look surprised and asked, "Really, after thirty years of marriage?" She had to admit that she had often thought about spanking her husband and even thought that her husband would agree, but never had the courage to discuss it.

Lily then explained that she was really into that kind of thing. "I love to spank people your age, so basically my parent's age, and that really turns me on, and those I spank get really turned on by being spanked, and even caned, of course."

Mary had never looked on spanking as sexual but could see that if it did turn you on then it could make excellent foreplay. She even thought that as their love life was getting a bit boring, maybe this would spice it up. So, with a smile, she asked eagerly, "How would I go about getting him to agree?"

Lily came up with the idea. "Well, I could go to your house, dressed as a policewoman, and say that right then you were at the police station. However, the officers were suspicious that actually it was him driving which would mean prison for his wife lying to the police. Therefore, she had been sent around to give him the option of letting her deal with him appropriately by spanking and caning him, and, if he agreed, then his wife would be left off."

Mary liked the idea and they set up a plan of action so that Lily would call on Jack when he was at home, but Mary would be out.

It all happened two days later. Mary explained to Jack that she had got a letter that morning and was having to call in at the police station. She even showed him the letter, although it was a carefully adapted one that had arrived three weeks earlier, but Lily had been able to reprint it superimposing today's date.

So, when Lily arrived at the house and rang the bell, it was a very surprised Jack who opened the door. Jack showed the policewoman into the dining room, where Lily explained, "Mr Williams, I am Officer Preston, and your wife is right now at the police station admitting to the speeding offence. However, the officer dealing with the case was suspicious and really thinks that it was you who were driving at the time."

Jack knew that was the truth and that he was giving the truth away by blushing a deep red.

Lily saw Jack blush guiltily and so stated sternly, "None of us like lying like that, which in itself is a more serious offence than speeding. So, the choice is this. Either your wife will be put forward in court for a prison sentence, or, you admit to me right now that it was you driving, and I will give you a long and hard bare bottom spanking followed by twelve strokes of the cane, all on your bare bottom. In addition, you will be under the equivalent of probation meaning your wife will monitor your behaviour for three months and report anything untoward to us and we will return and spank and cane you again. The alternative is you attend court tomorrow and get a custodial sentence. You have to decide now."

Lily could see that Jack was on the verge of agreeing, and to push him over the edge, she got out a copy of the letter and showed it to him, with today's date. "Just in case you think I am lying, let me remind you that I am a police officer, and, in any case, here is the letter."

Jack accepted immediately that he was being told the truth and supposed being spanked and even caned was preferable to his wife or him going to prison. So, biting his lip first, he nodded to Policewoman Preston and said, "Okay, Officer, I will take the spanking and caning and accept probation." It was then he noticed the bag Officer Preston was holding and supposed the cane was in there.

Lily kept a straight face but loved the fact that she was going to spank and cane another man, this time not willingly like at one of the clubs, but under sufferance. So, keeping her authoritative stance, she ordered, "Go and turn a chair into the room for me and I will deal with you here in the dining room."

Lilly smiled to herself as she watched Jack do as he was told. She then made quite a play of removing

her jacket knowing that she was wearing a short-sleeved very tight white shirt, and sat down on the dining chair. She then glared up at Jack and ordered, "Now lower your trousers, but I will take your underpants down."

Jack watched as Officer Preston undid the buttons to her jacket and slid it down her arms, caught it, and put it across the back of another chair. As she turned around he thought how well-toned her arms were, and, he had to admit, how sexy looking he found her, possibly because she was wearing a uniform. He remembered at his stag do all those years ago that his friends had arranged a stripagram dressed as a policewoman, who initially told him off, and then stripped, but he always remembered loving best the scolding she gave him rather than the stripping, which was part of his desire to submit to an authoritative woman. In fact, he always thought that Mary would become more authoritative but, although having her own very strong views, she usually deferred to him. Now that he was reminded of his submissive tendencies, he was regretting that it was Officer Preston who was about to spank him and not Mary.

Now, hearing Officer Preston's instructions to lower his trousers, that is what he did. He knew he couldn't object to anything for fear of his wife going to prison, and so undid the button on his trousers and the zip, and pushed them down to his ankles. He then stood there, looking embarrassed, as he watched the policewoman lean forward, ease her thumbs into the elastic waistband of his underpants, and then yank them down to his ankles, and, as she did, her face came to within inches of his manhood which turned him on, and he got the beginnings of an erection.

Lily always enjoyed lowering a man's or woman's underwear, particularly as she could lean in so that her face was just an inch or so from the man's penis or the woman's hair mound. She usually saw a man's penis quiver, just like Jack's was doing, and, with a woman, she would brush her cheek against her pussy lips. Today, as she bent forward, she saw that Jack's erection was stiffening although, of course, she still didn't know whether that was because her face was so close to his penis, or whether it was the anticipation of a spanking.

Well, she would find out soon as she pointed to her lap and ordered, "Get over, Mr Williams."

Jack knew that he was feeling aroused, not just because he was being ordered about by a much younger woman, but because he had fantasised before about being spanked. Of course, the fantasy was usually being spanked by his wife, although he never thought that she would do it. The reality was now, though, and he was about to be spanked, and then caned, by this very strict policewoman, and for a very official reason. So, he eased himself down, first of all balancing with his hands on the far side of the chair, and then lowering himself and catching his fall with his hands on the floor, lowering his full weight onto the policewoman's thighs and caught his breath as he saw her dark blue stockinged upside-down legs and his own dangling under the far side of the chair.

On the occasions that Jack had imagined himself being spanked by his wife, it was always with them both in the nude. He told himself the spanking with sexual, which on his terms it was. However, with the policewoman fully dressed, this was not a sexual spanking but one that was solely to discipline him. As he thought that, though, he realised that his erection was stiffening so maybe this told him a proper discipline spanking could still be a sexual one. Time would tell because he even joked to himself about what might happen if he stained the policewoman's skirt with his cum if the discipline spanking turned him on too much.

Lily was used to men and women going across her lap, and it always got her aroused knowing that she was about to give them a very hard spanking. She was never quite sure why she had a particular liking for spanking men and women her parent's age, because she had never spanked her parents. However, she supposed that it was because she always felt that her parents had put themselves first and her second, and held a grudge against them. It didn't matter though, because she also preferred women her parent's age as girlfriends and lovers. She had had a whole string of them, and most of them had readily accepted being spanked by her and with her being in charge of the relationship. She always thought that strange, but it seemed to be quite a popular thing, and knew lots of relationships where the much younger partner ruled the roost.

So, Lily was very experienced at spanking men's and women's bottoms and, knew that when she did, her own knickers got very wet and her vagina was throbbing. She knew that would happen again as she raised her hand and brought her palm down on Jack's far bottom cheek, enjoying how his bottom cheek surrendered to her hand and flattened, and then bounced back and wobbled around as she raised her hand and brought it down again, this time on his near bottom cheek. Each time she also enjoyed listening to Jack's gasps, although knew that he was handling the early spanks well enough. However, she also knew that as she proceeded to spank him on alternate bottom cheeks, turning them both deeper and deeper shades of red, and his gasps were becoming increasingly louder and he was even shaking his head, she got the clear indication he was beginning to struggle to cope with what would be becoming more and more intense stinging pain.

Jack did find the first series of spanks reasonably easy to handle. In fact, he was more thinking about the humiliating position of being across an authoritative woman's lap with his unprotected bottom perched in just the right position for policewoman Preston as she spanked his bottom time and again. He had to admit, though, that as the spanks continued to land he was finding them more and more painful, but he hoped that he wouldn't end up crying because that would be particularly embarrassing.

Lilly usually spanked people from the scene, and as it was more sexual than discipline, she spanked them within their ability to cope with it, and intentionally got them aroused by the way that she would rub their legs and inner thighs, brushing against a man's ball sac and woman's pussy lips. Occasionally, she was able to give a full discipline spanking, intending to take the recipient beyond what they could reasonably cope with, with the intention of reducing them to tears and to teach them whatever lesson she was trying to teach them. Today, was a mixture, because of the ruse to direct Jack to accept being spanked by Mary, so it couldn't be a full discipline spanking.

Accordingly, whilst she initially and quite deliberately increased the intensity of the spanking, first by spanking Jack on alternate bottom cheeks, and then on the same bottom cheek time and again several times before spanking the other bottom cheek several times in a row, and heard his louder and louder gasps, she then relented and started to rub his legs and inner thighs and saw him part his legs and raise his bottom inviting her to stroke his ball sac and, she reckoned, his erect penis. She knew though, to maximise arousal, she would then repeat spanking him very hard so that he was again reduced to loud gasps, before, later on, rubbing his inner thighs again. What she knew not to do, was have him cum now, but, instead, make him want that to happen by encouraging him to accept a spanking later on from Mary.

Lilly knew that she had to give Jack the cane. So, when she felt that his penis was erect, she again stopped spanking him, glared at the back of his head, and ordered, "Get up, Mr Williams, so I can give you the cane."

Jack was so wanting to gyrate and cum, but told himself he mustn't on a policewoman's skirt. After all, this wasn't supposed to be sexual but a punishment to pay for putting his wife in such a bad position. Fully understanding, he eased himself up, although once he stood, he knew that his erection was on show, so he bent over and grabbed the chair very quickly, hoping to hide the erection from the policewoman.

paulina2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
paulina2024

Lilly smiled to herself as she saw Jack's erection and knew that everything was going to plan so far. Keeping a stern look on her face, just in case he squirmed around and looked at her, she went to the bag, unzipped it, and took out the senior cane.

Jack heard the movement behind him and, when he looked down at the floor, he saw the policewoman's upside-down stocking-covered legs positioning themselves, and then felt the cane being rubbed from side to side across his bottom. He had never been caned before, but, as with spanking, he had fantasised about being caned, even to the extent of picturing Mary caning him wearing a school teacher's uniform of a white short-sleeved blouse and a blue skirt. He had to admit that he usually pictured her with bare legs, as that was sexier in his mind, but then it was just a fantasy. This was very different and he didn't know how well or badly he would handle it.

Lilly rubbed the cane a few times back and forth across Jack's bottom, focused on where she was going to land the cane which would be approximately halfway down his bottom cheeks, pulled her arm back, and landed the first hard stroke. She saw the cane bite into Jack's bottom, and watched it surrender just like with her hand but much narrower and deeper because the cane was much narrower and harder than her hand. When she pulled the cane back up so his bottom wobbled around, and she allowed both bottom cheeks to settle before landing the second stroke. As she did, she heard Jack's gasp of pain, saw that he was clasping onto the seat of the chair to make sure that he didn't stand up, and smiled at the two red raised welts that had appeared.

Before Lily landed the next stroke, she said to the struggling Jack, "You know, Mr Williams, it should be your wife dealing with you like this."

Jack could see how it would be fairer if his wife caned him, although didn't think she would have the ability to hurt him as much as this very strict policewoman.

Lily didn't wait for an answer but was planting the idea.

Jack was taken by surprise by the severity of the cane, and when the third stroke landed, he closed his eyes tightly, shook his head from side to side, and hissed in and out through clenched teeth, pretty much as he imagined himself doing during his fantasy caning, except the reality was that the pain was far greater then he had thought it would be. As the fourth stroke landed and he struggled just as badly, he did remind himself that this was really his own fault because he should've taken the speeding offence himself and not put his wife through the distress. In fact, as the fifth stroke landed, he told himself that policewoman Preston was dead right that really it should've been Mary punishing him in this way, and as the sixth stroke landed, he told himself that, if she asked, then he would submit to her discipline for this very serious offence.

Jack was gasping as the stinging pain cascaded around his bottom. Even so, he actually, wanted Mary to discipline him, and after all, he had fantasised about her doing just that in the past, so maybe it would be right to turn that fantasy into reality. He would have to see whether Mary asked for that right when she got back from the police station.

Lily rubbed the cane back and forth across Jack's bottom and said sternly, "As I have said, Mr Williams, your wife should be disciplining you and I can tell you she is very upset at the police station and almost in tears."

Jack was so sorry now knowing that his wife was upset and asked, "What must I do to help her, Officer Preston?"

Lily replied, sternly, "I can end the punishment now, but I need you to agree that you will submit to her giving you another spanking and the six strokes of the cane left when she gets back from the police station. You will also agree to her effectively being your probation officer for three months during which time she may either report you to us to be disciplined or choose to discipline you herself. Spanking and the cane will be the discipline method of choice. Please understand and make no mistake about the fact that she will be stressed because of her ordeal, and even now she doesn't know whether you had agreed to be disciplined by me, or whether she will be spending the night in a cell, and have to attend court tomorrow to be sentenced."

Jack knew the answer he had to give and replied quickly, "Yes, of course, I will do anything to ensure that my wife does not have to go to prison just because I asked her to accept the blame for what I did and I understand that that is far worse than actually being the speeding driver."

Lily was certainly happy with the way that this had all gone. She had to admit to enjoying spanking and caning Jack, just as she enjoyed doing that to so many other club members. So, she rubbed the cane back and forth across Jack's bottom a few times just to remind him what would happen if he refused to accept Mary's discipline, before saying, "In that case, I will leave the rest of this punishment to your wife, but, make no mistake, unless we hear from her tomorrow that she has caned you, I will be back." She then gave him further instructions on what needed to happen and told him Mary would be told the same before being sent home.

Jack was still sniffing back tears as he stood up, and watched as Policewoman Preston put her jacket back on and pointed to the cane, and said sternly, "I will leave this for your wife to use on you tonight. You had better get a supply in as they only last a few canings." Then, satisfied she had scared Jack enough to make him comply, she walked out of the room and left the house, leaving Jack thinking about what he had agreed to.

Jack rubbed his bottom feeling the raised welts, and, whilst it hurt so badly, what he really couldn't understand was how come his erection had returned. On the other hand, that was exactly how he had fantasised, with the pain making him aroused, almost as foreplay to making love.

It was another hour before Mary came back to the house. To be fair, she had enjoyed herself at another book club but knew just what had gone on back at home as Lily had telephoned her and told her everything. However, as she walked into the house, she made herself look upset, and, carrying on with the ruse, said, "It was really horrible, Jack. I hated every moment of it and was really scared that I would be sent to prison."

Jack was already repentant and said, "I really am sorry, my love. The very nice policewoman dealt with me and told me in no uncertain terms that I would have to accept you spanking and caning me, and then I would have to accept your disciplinary control for the next three months. She likened it to being on probation, with strict instructions that I would have to report to you each day telling you what I had done." Jack grimaced before continuing, "She did say I had to ask you whether you would prefer that I go to court and be sentenced for perjury, or whether you will agree to take responsibility for my discipline. So, I am begging you to take disciplinary control over me, which will involve you spanking me for the most minor misdemeanours, and caning me for the more serious ones."

Mary knew from Lily that he was going to say all of these things and managed to keep a straight face as she listened to Jack pleading with her to give him the spankings and the cane which was exactly

what she so wanted to do. Of course, she wanted that control as foreplay to making love and reckoned that Jack would readily agree to that even without realising. After all, Lily had told her how in just a short while after finishing caning him, his erection returned, which she knew from her experience with so many others who she dealt with in the same way showed that Jack was aroused by being spanked and caned.

So, sounding as though it would be a difficult task, she said, "Yes, Jack, I will agree to take on that responsibility. However, it was made clear to me that if at any time you resisted or even told me that you would not accept my decision to spank or cane you, then you will be taken back to court as though you had broken your probation."

Jack was actually relieved that Mary had agreed and went over to the table and picked up the cane, offered it to Mary, and said, "This is yours, my love. I've been told where I should purchase more, which will be needed as I am sure I will earn more canings than the cane will last for. I have to admit, that whilst Officer Preston was a very very strict authoritarian policewoman, she was very helpful in pointing out what I needed to do to avoid being sent to prison myself."

Mary took the cane from Jack, and both saw it as the transfer of all control to Mary. It was quite a symbol, and whilst Mary saw that Jack's trousers were now bulging with his erection, she knew that her own knickers were wet from her sex juice and was pretty sure it was already dribbling down her thigh.

Mary then glared at Jack and said, in a stern tone of voice, "Well, as the initial penalty was twelve strokes, I think I will now give you your spanking, and the six additional strokes. As you are my husband, I was told it was best if you were naked for your punishment, as an added symbol of your submission."

Jack was even happier undressing for his wife. The only thing was that, as he stepped out of his trousers, he realised he still had such a stiff direction. He had in his mind, though, that, after being punished, he would be a good boy, and wondered if his wife would give him goodbye sex.

First, though, he watched as Mary sat down on the same chair Policewoman Preston had used to spank him and ordered him across her lap. He focused on his wife who was dressed in a sleeveless floral dress showing off her bare arms, and he felt so aroused as he went across her lap, and more so when he saw her bare upside-down legs, which was far sexier than the stockinged legs of policewoman Preston. As he felt Mary's hand rubbing his bottom in circles, he even thought how it must have been fate that made him force Mary to take the speeding ticket.

Of course, Mary knew it was actually the chance discussion between her and Lily, and Lily's experience in dealing with submissive men and women.

Mary gave Jack a few spanks before rubbing his bottom and saying to the back of his head in a stern tone, "I do love you, Jack, and I can already feel the stress leaving me so know spanking and caning you is right. Anyway, you have been the decision-maker for thirty years and now it is my turn."

Jack felt his erection stiffen as Mary spoke so sternly and also knew it was right. Mind you, Policewoman Preston had said three months, but if it was thirty years then so be it. He knew he always felt uncomfortable making decisions and so, just maybe, the transfer of responsibility would work really well.

As Mary proceeded to spank Jack and enjoyed how his bottom surrendered to her hand, and listened to his louder and louder gasps and saw his bottom turn darker and darker shades of red, she didn't feel guilty. She knew this was what Jack really wanted as she felt his erection on her thighs, and what she really wanted, but neither had had the courage to ask the other to do. Now, though, it was happening and both knew they were getting what they wanted and were going to be happier for it with a new and exciting element to their lovemaking. What she was also looking forward to was being in charge of decisions rather than having to accept Jack's which is what he had always expected, and she felt her vagina quivering even more at the happiness and control that that would give her.

Jack knew he both needed his wife to spank and cane him for what he had put her through and because she needed to spank him whenever he caused her stress. He also knew his erection was pressing down on her thighs and that showed he was aroused by being in such a very submissive position with Mary in charge, so maybe it was going to work out for several reasons, discipline and more. Even as the stinging intensified and he found it harder and harder to cope, knowing he still had six strokes of that really stingy cane to come, he felt it was the right outcome and would be good for him. Yes, he loved Mary so much and was looking forward to the next thirty years under her firm disciplinary control.

Published 
Written by Peter242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments