Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anticipation

"Staff member awaiting punishment"

18
0 Comments 0
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Cornwall 1905"

I know I am going to be punished. Hopefully, it will just be a spanking but sadly I think it is going to be the cane. I am standing outside the library waiting for eight o’clock the time Mistress told me to attend.

I joined the household staff of the Duke and Duchess two months ago. They own a large estate and much of the land where I was brought up. I was lucky to get this job and had been doing very well until I made a huge mistake. That mistake resulted in me standing here waiting for eight o’clock to arrive.

Since I started here, I have heard rumours from other members of staff about the punishments Mistress delivers to her staff members. I am just about to discover if the rumours are true.

All punishments are carried out in the library at eight o’clock in the evening. Once you enter the library you must remove your outer garments and stand before Mistress in just your underwear. You are then lectured on your behaviour and then told to finally remove your underwear as well. For less serious offences, Mistress will lay a towel over her lap and invite you to position yourself over her knee and then proceed to spank your whole bottom and thighs until they are bright red. For more serious offences you must lie face down on the reading table. The reading table measures some eight feet by six feet, and you get onto the table using a step provided. In the centre of the table is a bolster to place under your hips. This bolster raises your bottom. Then you are ready for Mistress's cane. The minimum number of strokes is six and there are rumours that some staff have received eighteen strokes. Mistress does not believe in sparing the rod.

The Duchess, my Mistress is an exceptionally beautiful, but severe woman. She is in her early thirties and stands around five feet four inches tall. She is always immaculately dressed always corseted and she demands exceedingly high standards of her staff. She has very disciplined horses, very disciplined dogs, very disciplined staff, and if the rumours are true a very disciplined husband. She does not share a bedroom with her husband but every Friday he visits her room. The rumours say that cries of pain and the whooshing of the cane can be heard every Friday. Mistress does like discipline and order.

Mistress has the master bedroom to herself; the Duke has a smaller bedroom in the East Wing. Mistress is very much in charge of this establishment.

Why do her staff put up with this? We are paid well; our accommodation is good, and we get a day off every two weeks. The main reason however is that we must work and there are so many people out of work. For many of us, it is a choice between working here or the workhouse. There is not much of a choice. Mistress is fair we all know the rules and we know the consequences if we break them. Punishment in the library at eight o’clock.

Last week one of the serving girls called Jenny was punished by Mistress. She had dropped a plate when clearing away the evening meal. Jenny had to report to the library and received eight strokes of the cane. Later that evening Jenny showed me her bottom. She lay on her bed and pushed her underwear down revealing her buttocks decorated with eight harsh stripes. I ran my fingers along one of the stripes and it was still hot to touch. I am ashamed to say that I did find the view of Jenny’s bottom exciting and could not get the image out of my head that evening or the following day. Jenny said she had been punished several times and she managed on this occasion not to cry out to Mistress for mercy.

Of course, I was spanked at school indeed I was caned on two occasions. I was not particularly brave and found myself teased by the other pupils for crying afterwards. What would I be like now with my Mistress wielding the rod? Would I disgrace myself? Jenny said she would apply cream to my bottom afterwards that should help to take away some of the sting, that at least was something to look forward to.

Other than in front of my immediate family I have never displayed my naked body. Even with my family, it has been many years since they have seen me naked. Today at twenty-three years old I would have no choice. Once in the library, I would have to remove my underwear. I do have a shapely body I am not ashamed of myself but to be naked in front of a stranger is something extremely hard to contemplate. It will not be too bad if I am to be spanked laying over Mistress's knee. It will be embarrassing but I can just about imagine that.

DakotaHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaHill

However, if she chooses to cane me. I will have to lay over the bolster on the table. Jenny says once in position you are very exposed, and Mistress will instruct you to open your legs for her. You will be displayed in all your shame before her and then it is impossible to keep still and retain your modesty under punishment. Mistress will see everything. Jenny says that is what Mistress enjoys, the power over you.

I washed thoroughly today I am wearing clean underwear I have done everything to create a good impression. I reach back and cup my buttocks imagining them now white and unmarked and remembering the state of Jenny’s bottom and imagining mine looking the same. Surely as it is my first offense, I will get no more than six strokes. What I have done is serious, I cannot imagine what eight or even twelve strokes would be like. My throat goes dry, and my heart is beating so very hard. I know I have a flush in my cheeks, and I am so nervous.

The grandfather clock in the hall strikes and it is eight o’clock the time has come. I knock on the door, “Enter,” calls out Mistress.

I enter the room this is my first time inside the library; I have never seen so many books in one place. The reading table is off to the side with the bolster placed in the middle, this does not bode well. In front of me is a large desk behind which stands my Mistress in her hands she holds a cane which she is slowly flexing. I now know my fate; I am to be caned. Mistress looks very severe, her dark hair falls down her back, her corseted figure looks perfect, and a faint smile plays across her lips.

“I am sure you have heard rumours of what happens in this room?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“And what do the rumours say?”

"That you punish your staff here.”

“And do you deserve to be punished?”

My throat goes completely dry, I cannot speak so I just nod my head.

“Remove your over garments below your wait and place them on that chair and stand before the desk.

I comply with her instructions and stand before the desk in my underwear.

“You know why you are to be punished?”

“Yes,” my voice sounds noticeably quiet, but it is the best I can do.

“Normally when staff first come to be punished, I spank their bare bottoms however due to the severity of your offence, that will not be possible today. You will be caned and caned severely. Have you been caned before?”

“Yes, at school yes. A long time ago.”

“Then you know what to expect. I am going to give you twelve strokes. Please remove your underwear and mount the table place your hips over the bolster.”

Twelve strokes my mind was reeling. How could I stand twelve strokes? As if in a dream I remove my underwear and covering my nakedness move towards the reading table. I stand on the step and climb onto the table then lay over the bolster. My bottom seems so very exposed. I keep my ankles together in the hope Mistress would not mind.

“Legs two feet apart for your punishment and they will remain apart throughout. I will deliver each stroke and allow you thirty seconds recovery time before I deliver the next stroke. I will not tolerate crying out or undue movement. You will not cover your bottom or roll away from me. Failure to follow these instructions may increase your punishment. Is that clear?”

“Yes,” I managed to whisper.

“Right lets us continue.” Mistress stands to the side of the table.

Anticipation was over and reality is about to begin.

The End.

 

Published 
Written by DorsetP
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors