Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Punishment Another Essay

"The first one caused jealousy on their part and Shame for me."

11
8 Comments 8
8.0k Views 8.0k
713 words 713 words

Author's Notes

"I write these when I'm told and try my best."

  Today I was punished in front of others. I know this isn't unusual but when it happens to you it seems like you're the first one ever. It was the most humiliating thing I ever had happen to me. 

  A gathering was going on at our house. I did have a few drinks and was looking cute. I was supposed to look cute. But Miss thought I was acting not cute but "Slutty". She told me and everyone else what she thought. 

  Although all there knew something about our relationship a lot had no idea what it really involved which made what happened next so bad.

  "Come here!" I was told as I was led to the couch. "Skirt off!" I was mortified-I learned what that word really meant now.

"No, please, don't do this, I-I'll be..." SMACK! I was stunned. All of a sudden I was standing there in just my too tight panties, stockings, and Converse sneakers feeling the handprint forming on my butt. I became aware of laughing and remarks like "Cute" and a mocking "poor girl!" 

  Time was frozen. Another smack broke my trance-I know how melodramatic this is but it's the only way I can describe it. "I'm going to tell you once. Lay across my lap-any more backtalk and you'll lose those little panties!" Miss said.

Of course I was settled in before the end of that sentence! And then-

  WHACK! "OH!" SMACK "OWW!" Being the entertainment of the day actually made it hurt MORE. I was kicking my legs which always gets me a warning until I realized how my butt was twitching, squirming, and what a show it was-which really reminded me there was a roomful of people all focused on ME being spanked like a bratty little girl who deserved every whack.

I buried my face in a throw pillow feeling sorry for myself. Crying little girl tears I thought 'this can't get any worse' when I was grabbed around my waist and roughly repositioned. "You're crying? Awww". WHACKWHACKWHACK. I was being spanked for real now! My head sprang up as I craned my neck unable to help it.

"OH OHH OWOH!" NOW I was crying out in pain for real! And tirelessly Missy's hand cracked across my panties as hard as it ever had! Oh and my panties—the earlier threat of being stripped of them was a constant in my mind—now. I think they were kept on to make me feel more like a bad girl and made me more compliant where if they'd been pulled down I would be more unpredictable and more likely to act out-and that is true. At this point I was in tears, embarrassed, thinking it wouldn't end; it had been a long time! At least ten minutes straight. Then a break. 

SylviaFlower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SylviaFlower

  I thought it was over. I laid there still crying, wanting to rub my sore behind. I could see everyone in the room, some entertained, others REALLY entertained, and all waiting to see what was next. And of course My Missy didn't let them down. 

  "Let's see what's going on here," she said and I stiffened up in fear-no she wouldn't! I held my tongue. She had broken any idea I had about being mouthy.

"Yes, Miss" I answered.

"Hold still now!"

"Oh yes, I promise!" I answered. Hooking a finger under the elastic she bared one of the punished cheeks underneath.

"Remember, hold still." She spanked me there, a steady but hard slapping. I raised my bottom in complete submission. She then pulled the thin satin back over my cheek (ow!). "Now the other," she bared me again, spanked me soundly and covered me back up. "Now get up and apologize to these people for the scene you caused."

Staring at my sneakers and rubbing my backside I made a meek apology unable to look at anyone. "Hmm. You could have done better but you DO sound sorry. Now give me a kiss and go to bed. I'll be in later."

Then the final humiliation: "And keep your clothes on. I'll know if you've been naughty."

Remembering to pick up my skirt I went to the bedroom and lay on my tummy, still weeping, rubbing my bottom like the bad girl I was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by yikes77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments