Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Adventures of a Switch.Part 2.

"Visit to headmistress ends in fun for all."

11
5 Comments 5
19.7k Views 19.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Please read Part 1 to catch up.

Next morning a knock on my cottage door heralded the presense of Mme Gabrielle Fessee, the French Mistress. She is in her mid twenties, long dark hair with a petite figure until you see her from behind. She has the most beautiful bum I've ever seen. In tight black trousers it seems to jut out behind her and seems to be begging for a good smacking. 

'Ze eadmistress wishes to see you, immediatement.' There was something in the way she spoke that set up a sense of foreboding in the pit of my stomach. Was it about last night? Had Carol and Heather been telling tales? Was one little spanking and a blow job going to lose me the job?

'OK, I'll be right there' I said. On my way I had to pass the Changing Rooms and through the partially opened door I heard two voices.

'Go on, let me. My sister Carol says it feels really good.'

'I don't think so. I've never done anything like that before. Not even with a boy.'

'Just a little lick, I promise I won't bite them but they're so cute and sticky-out.'

I peeped through the door and saw two delightful 16 year olds, both stark naked! One was Trudy, Carol's younger sister. Oh boy, did she ever take after her sister. Short brown hair, freckles on her face and a pair of tits that must have been 36Cs at least. And only 16! In contrast the other girl had hardly any tits at all. Just little swellings but with lovely puffy nipples that stood out more than half an inch. It was these nipples that Trudy was now licking and sucking.

'Yes, you're right, it does feel nice. Keep doing it. It gives me a tingle in my mary. It's all warm down there. And it's getting wet too. I'm going to have to diddle myself soon.'

'Let me do it for you.' said Trudy and proceeded to slip her middle finger into the wet, hairless crack of her friend.

'Yes, yes. Diddle me....rub my little clitty as well. Suck my nipples harder. I think I'm going to come off soon. Ohh ooh yeesss. Here I come.' Her small body shook with the intensity of her orgasm and it took her quite a while to recover. 'Was that good?' asked Trudy. 'Cos you owe me one now, but we haven't time. We've got to get to French. I think that Mme Fesee is really sexy. I might get into trouble in her class and see if I can get her to give a spanking cos that really turns me on. My sister Carol got spanked last night. She showed me her red bum but she wouldn't tell me who did it.'

My cock was like a rod of steel and I thought if Carol hadn't told her sister then maybe she hadn't told the Headmistress. My sense of foreboding and doom disappeared, but quickly returned when I knocked on the Head's door and went in.

There, bent over the head's desk, their bottoms bared and their regulation navy blue knickers round their knees, were Carol and Heather! That's it, I thought, I'm for it now. Little did I know how much I was for it!

'Ah, Mr Webley, so glad you could make it. We have been waiting for you for over 15 minutes. apparently these two miscreants were out late last night and I wasn't informed. I'll deal with you later, but now it's time you witnessed how I punish naughty schoolgirls.'

I must pause for a moment to describe the monument that was Ms Angela Hyde. She was tall, almost 6ft, with her dark hair tied up in a bun. Her figure can only be described as statuesque. Her crisp white blouse had ruffles at the neck and was straining across two of the most huge tits I've ever seen. They must have been at least 44DDs. Her long black dress swished around her ankles and her feet were covered in black patent leather boots wiyh 4 inch heels.

ValentinaHotTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValentinaHotTS

Her general demeanor reminded me of a victorian governess.

'Mr Webley, please go to the front of the desk and hold their wrists so they won't be tempted to rise and rub. Carol, you're first.' As I held her wrists, Carol loked at me and winked. The little minx had said nothing about me spanking her and making her climax. I felt my prick starting to harden and I remembered that I hadn't put any underwear on that morning. My trousers were not actually tenting but a fat sausage shape could clearly be seen.

'Six it is' said the Head. Her cane was about 4ft long with a crooked handle. Whoooshh....Crack.  The first blow landed right across the middle of Carol's bottom. The stripe it left was white but rapidly turned bright red. Whoooshh.... Craack. The second was much lower than the first, landing at the base of her arse, right where her pretty little cunt was peeping through. So far, Carol had hardly flinched. Indeed, the look in her eyes was of pure lust. She looked at me and her tongue popped out and sensually licked her lips. The next four strokes were well spaced out and, by the end, six distinct weals could be seen.

Heather took her six in the same stoical manner and the head dismissed them and turned to me. 'Mr Webley, you were late and the penalty for tardiness in this school is the slipper. Bend please.' There was no command about taking off my trousers, and I was so in awe of her that I immediately complied. Now a slipper is not actually a slipper but a gym shoe with a cruel plastic base. 'Six of the best, I think.' she said and the first came down on my bum with a loud WHACK. It stung but was nothing I couldn't take. Five more followed in rapid succession and, by the end, my bum was feeling warm and the glow was transferring to my prick which was now standing straight up and threatening to poke its head through the top of my trousers.

'Stay down, Mr Webley. There is still the matter of your not reporting Carol and Heather for being late last night. Now I could simply dismiss you but I think you would prefer my punishment, wouldn't you?' Would I ever! The chance of another encounter with Carol, the lovely young Trudy and her friend, not to mention the eminently spankable derriere of Mme Fessee and the prospect of more punishment had me almost spunking in my trousers.

'Six with the cane it is then.' Still no baring of the buttocks. I was a little disappointed but hey, you can't have everything. I took the six hard hard stripes without too much bother. I was quite used to enjoying twice as many but she didn't know that.

'Stand up and come over here' she said and sat down on a couch.'Now drop those trousers and let me look at your red bottom.' I didn't waste any time but unzipped and took them off in no time. My prick was rigid and leaking and she reached for it and pulled me over her lap. 'Wait a minute, this dress is in the way.' Off came the dress, revealing her surprising underwear. Her white lace knickers were only crutchless. Her shaven lips could quite clearly be seen. I bent over her lap, my dick trapping itself between her thighs. She rubbed the stripes on my arse and what she said next took me bu surprise.

'Oh. Mr Webley, no I'm going to call you Jim. You've no idea how punishing naughty girls and boys turns me on. My pussy is gushing and my nipples feel like bullets. Iwant you to do something for me. Tell me what a wicked girl I am. Strip me naked, spank me and then fuck my arse till I cry for mercy.'

Part Three to come when we conclude the fuck and meet the French mistress who arrives with little Trudy.

Published 
Written by jimwebley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments