Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise Guest At The Bed And Breakfast

"A female guest booked in for one night turns out to be someone known to Stuart"

30
11 Comments 11
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Stuart Middleton, aged fifty-five, had now been living with Hannah Shackleton for about a month.

He and his sixty-six-year-old lover had sex almost every day and sometimes a tawse was applied to bare buttock.

Stuart had no regrets about leaving his sexless and loveless marriage to Eileen and he also enjoyed it when Bridget Farrow from the local village made the twosome a threesome.

Business at the B&B was steady although there was the occasional night when the guest room was unoccupied which at least meant that Hannah and Stuart did not have to be inhibited in their love making.

A lady had telephoned to make a booking for this particular night, a Mrs. Jane Shaw.

The quite good looking lady arrived and Hannah introduced herself,  "Hello Mrs. Shaw, Hannah Shackleton."

"Actually my name is Eileen Middleton, so you are the whore that my husband is fucking."

Not surprisingly Hannah was very much taken aback but Eileen continued "Don't worry, I am not here to try to take him back."
 

"So why are you here?" Hannah blurted out.

"Well he told me that it was a wonderful part of the country, which it is."

"But there are other B&B's in the area," said Hannah, still not fully composed.

"Yes but no others with my husband and his slut in them, where is he?"

"He will be back shortly but I still don't understand what you are doing here."

"Kindly show me to my room, I will see you both later."

Eileen heard Stuart pull up in his car and she went downstairs as Hannah started to explain to him who their guest for the night was.

"Hello Stuart," said Eileen.

"Eileen, what are you doing here?" he stammered.

"Ha, that is what this trollop said when she found out who I was."

As with Hannah, Eileen immediately reiterated, "I am not here to try to take you back."

Stuart then asked a similar question to the one that Hannah had asked, "So why are you here?"

"I will show you," she said as she went to collect something from her car. A car that Stuart had not recognised as hers.

Eileen returned with a curved, whippy looking, school cane in her hand.

"I am going to give you what you wanted all those years ago and then I am going to give her the same," said Eileen pointing at Hannah with the cane.

"Don't be ridiculous," said Stuart although he felt his cock stiffen as he looked at the cane.

"You can't," said Hannah but Eileen just glared at her and shut her up.

"Take off your trousers and pants Stuart," ordered Eileen.

"No! No I won't," he spluttered although seeing that cane there was nothing that he wanted to do more.

Eileen bent the cane and stared at her estranged husband who found himself undoing and dropping his trousers.

He stepped out of them and then, after a slight hesitation, removed his underpants and his erection sprung up.

Eileen smirked, she did not know when she had last seen or taken any notice of Stuart's erect cock.

Hannah was mesmerised.

"Bend over Stuart," instructed Eileen who slashed the cane, that she had purchased for the occasion, through the air.

Stuart meekly and excitedly bent over.

After a moments wait Eileen thrashed her husbands backside with the cane.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

His cane striped arse was stinging and he was twisting and groaning. His cock remained rigid.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

She stopped at eighteen strokes and told him to stand up.

Stuart was very flushed as he put his hands to his caned arse but both women noticed his rock hard prick.

Eileen was also flushed, as was Hannah, but she then pointed the cane at the older woman.

"You. Bare your arse and bend over."

"No, look...that is not necessary."

Stuart was still clutching his arse cheeks but he and Hannah both knew that his wife would be caning his lover.

Eventually Hannah was bare arsed and bent over and Eileen slashed the cane across her buttocks twelve times.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Hannah was crying loudly as she clutched her thrashed buttocks and she scarcely heard Eileen's next announcement.

"Now Stuart is going to fuck me. I will leave in the morning."

She placed the cane on the table and said "You can keep that."

Stuart and Hannah were both bewildered by the events of the last few minutes but neither objected to Eileen's order.

With his arse stinging almost unbearably Stuart followed his wife to the guests bed room.

She removed her clothes and, although Stuart had taken no notice of her for years, she was quite sexily built.

"Now if you are going to fuck me one last time, make it good," she told her husband as she lay naked on the bed and guided his rock hard cock into her now wet cunt.

Stuart was almost on auto pilot but the sensations from his cane marked arse and his prick being sucked in by his estranged wife's cunt were driving him on and on.

She had told him to make it good and he did. Hannah was still sobbing from her own caning as she heard Eileen scream, "Fuck,yes I have forgotten how fucking big you were...oh fucking hell I'm cummingggg."

Stuart made Eileen cum again before sort of growling as he spunked into her.

The two lay together for a while talking  before Eileen said, "That was all I wanted, now fuck off back to her."

A confused Stuart went to his own bedroom and found the equally confused Hannah and they said nothing but both kept their recently caned arses off the bed.

In the morning a quite cheerful Eileen said to Hannah, "How is your arse?"

HanishaJhons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanishaJhons

"Sore," replied Hannah.

"So it should be. Show me."

Hannah was reluctant but Eileen said, "I saw it last night didn't I? Show me."

Hannah turned and lowered her jeans and knickers to reveal her cane marked cheeks.

"I can see why he says you have a great arse," said Eileen touching Hannah's right buttock.

Both women were instantly turned on and it seemed natural for them to meet in a kiss.

"I am taking your girlfriend to bed," Eileen said to Stuart and the two women went up the stairs.

Eileen took off Hannah's jeans and knickers and had her tongue in the older woman's arse crack and fingers in her cunt causing her to howl in orgasm.

She then took off her own clothes and got her naked body under Hannah's so that each had their mouth to the others pussy.

They both came a few times with Stuart downstairs listening to his wife and his new lover getting it on.

Eileen eventually got dressed and kissed both Hannah and Stuart goodbye.

"As I  said, I was not trying to take him back but I might return here from time to time," she said.

"We would both be very pleased to see you," said Hannah who was clinging on to Stuart.

Looking at her husband Eileen said, "If  only I had not been such a bitch to you and given you what you wanted all those years ago."

It was too late for regrets and second thoughts and as Eileen was getting into her car Bridget Farrow arrived trying to read the minds of the three other grinning people.

It seemed that Eileen Middleton might make further visits to the remote wilderness that her husband had fallen in love with, and to the woman that he had fallen in love with.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments