Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sudden Change

"A woman, set in her ways, takes a chance."

31
7 Comments 7
3.4k Views 3.4k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"Not my first story...but eventually ready to take a plunge with a recent one, thanks to some encouraging members here."

Middle age wasn't going very well for me. I'm already in my mid-fifties, my career stalled ten tears ago, hubby disappeared two years ago, and I know that, had I let myself, I'd have become one of those people who only venture forth to work, shop and nothing else.

I'm a shop manager and meeting people every day is exhausting. I like them. Work them. Take their hard-earned cash from them and find it quite fulfilling...then I go home.

I got the house and everything when he left so I'll usually spend an hour in the gym, not a fanatic but I like how it makes me feel, and after exercising up a healthy sweat I shower, feed myself and settle in for another evening of reading and music.

Not tonight though.

My phone rings. And it is such a rare occurrence that, for a moment, I forget what to do. I sometimes think it's pointless my having one.

"Oh hi, Bron. It's Steff. From Jack's."

"Hi, Steff." How'd she get my number? I never give it out, usually. "You ok? You sound a bit...well, flustered."

"I rang Jay for your number. Had to hassle the life out of her to get it but please forgive her. I've got an extra ticket to see the band you like, Marillion. You said ages ago how much you like them and, well, d'you want to come with me?"

I don't go out. I especially don't go out spontaneously and when I've got work the next day.

"I'm not sure..."

"Oh please. I know you'd like to really..." and she nattered me into submission. "I'll pick you up at 7 o'clock, it starts at 8.30 so we could eat as well if you wanted to. Just a quick burger and a beer if you'd like?"

At five to, there was a knock on my door.

"I'm in a taxi, so if we felt like it, we could have a drink or two, too. You ok?"

I was scared.

Steff looked beautiful. Her long, grey hair was immaculately straight and pulled into a severe ponytail. A band tee shirt, tight to the point of 'fitted,' jeans that...and I had to stop myself staring. She smelled fantastic, too. I was glad I'd dressed up.

"You look fab," she said as I closed and locked the door. It was a warm evening and I couldn't help myself, watching her tightly clad bottom as it sashayed towards the taxi before me.

I'd had a rather stiff Dutch courage whilst I showered and the fresh air activated it.

"You watching my arse," she said, glancing over her shoulder and giving an extra little wiggle. She giggled.

"No...well, yes," I stuttered.

"Lovely, isn't it?" The giggling continued. So did the exaggerated wiggling.

I said nothing but Steff more than made up for that.

"We've got a table at seven-ish in the actual Barbican so we'll not have to search for an eaterie. The gig is there roo. I'm so excited. I've seen them three times before, the first time at the Garden Party..."

"I was there too. A brill day."

"Yes. Then, once, soon after the change, ten or so years ago, playing at a London festival where ELP, Emerson, Lake and Palmer played their last ever show."

"Fuck me. I was there too."

The more she talked the more at home I felt. Diverse musical tastes and reading copious amounts of books and magazines meant that the conversation, once begun, continued throughout. Drinks, oddly my favourite was also hers, and huge tasty burgers with bacon, cheese and pulled barbecue pork were eaten in plenty of time before the best gig of my entire gig-going career.

"Thanks for a fantastic, unexpected night."

"I'm so buzzing with that gig, I don't think I want the evening to end yet. Another drink?"

Checking the time it was already well past bedtime.

"Where?"

"I know a place. It's just around the corner. Great atmosphere. Superb music. You might just like it."

"Ok." And I did.

After another two drinks, there was an almost imperceptible change in Steff. She became almost...shy. Flirty. The very occasional touches increased and...well...I liked it.

"Let's go," she said, swallaking the only recently bought drink. "I need to be...I need to say...I need a pee."

She returned drying her hands on the tight seat of her jeans.

"There's a taxi outside. I paid the driver to take you home. I want...need to be alone. Thanks for a fab evening...night. See ya." She kissed the back of my hand and ushered me to the door and the waiting car. A brief hug, an almost imperceptibly gentle kiss and I was in the taxi and home within ten minutes.

"What the absolute fuck?"

I talked to the rapidly boiling kettle.

Sweet tea, a hot shower and bed.

But I messaged Steff before settling down thanking her for the fantastic evening, gig, everything and hoping she was OK.

I struggled to get to sleep, woke often and had to get up earlier than normal, frustrated at last night's ending.

I'd also had such strange dreams. Very definitely sex dreams which were a new manifestation for me and for the first time since...well, I couldn't remember...felt a need.

In the good times, hubby and I experimented and played with all kinds of toys. I had several dildos and vibrating toys only ever used by the two of us. I'd never played on my own.

My phone rang.

I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Hi, Bron."

"Hi, Jay. Are you ok? It's a bit early." It wasn't even 6 o'clock.

"Yea! First off. Sorry for giving your number to that Steff. She just got more and more insistent."

"That's ok. Just don't do it again. But why are you ringing?"

"I need tomorrow off. I know it is short notice but please, please will you let me work today, you have it off and work tomorrow instead? Please?"

Looking into my toybox, stroking the array of fake cocks and knowing just what I distractedly needed I agreed.

"Woo! Hoo! Thanks so much."

"You owe me one, maybe even two."

We were laughing as she hung up.

And the damn thing rang again.

"Hi Bron. It's Steff."

"Hi. This is a bit early. Even for me...and I'm an early riser."

"Yea! I'm sorry. I was expecting your voicemail...but here goes anyway."

There was a long pause.

"I couldn't sleep...well hardly. Last night was amazing but I, well, had to cut it short. You see. I really like you. Fancy you."

I didn't know what to say.

"I know you're not, well, like me. But...oh forget I called."

The line went dead.

So I rang her back.

"You're awake. Come round."

"When?"

"Soon as you like...shall I put the kettle on?"

"Yes...please. I'll be there in half an hour."

In that half hour, my mind went into overdrive...and all of it screamed just go with the flow. What if she kisses me again only properly this time? How will I react? What if she wants sex? I'm not that way inclined...am I? I kissed lots of girls when I was younger...and yes, I'd probably have gone further if they'd wanted.

And what if...?

And what if...?

And what if...?

And she's so much younger than me, probably thirties, even though she does have such beautiful long grey hair and I'm in my fifties

But nothing prepared me for the reality I started living that morning and which continues to this day. In fact just a few minutes ago.

I will lay it on the line for you so there are no surprises later. I'll tell you now. Up front. Immediately.

For the last nine months, since the morning after the gig when Steff came round for early tea, I've now got a girlfriend who, on the nights she stays over, spanks me. Hard. Ending with my bottom bare, scarlet, stinging and orgasms that just get better, and better as we get to know each other more.

"I'm going to be absolutely honest with you. I'm here to seduce you."

"Fuck off," I said spluttering into my second cup of tea.

She smiled, waiting for me to mop up the spilt tea and laughed while I mopped my face.

"Oh god. If I had my way..." she trailed off, and I couldn't help myself.

"Go on. Tell me. How?"

"Well. Not with all the usual romantic bs and flowers and gifts and dates to the pictures and bowling and stuff. We hardly know each other, right? But I want to tell you, show you, who I am. I've watched you time without number and love what I see, and smell by the way. Anyway. I have a kink."

"Oh. So do I."

"Wouldn't it be funny if they matched? Anyway. I'm a spanker. I like nothing more than taking a woman across my knee smacking her preferably bare arse.

"Shall I go now?"

"Come with me."

It was barely 7 o'clock and I led my new friend to my spare bedroom. Decked out like a gym it also doubled as a playroom. As I already said, me and the ex liked to experiment, and in another box, we had also collected several implements, different paddles, belts and straps. I slid open the huge wardrobe and showed her a row of canes in various lengths and thicknesses.

"As I said, so do I. The ex used to 'punish' me," I said, doing air speech marks, "then fuck me. He's probably missing out on all that now. I fucking hope he is."

"Oh my god! You like to be what? Punished? Spanked? Paddled?"

"All of it. Eventually didn't want sex without some kind of beating. I think, no I know he just wasn't into it like I was. Am."

"When did it last happen? I mean, if you want to talk about it?"

"Well. Together for almost twenty years and always enjoyed toys," I showed the toybox. "About maybe three years before he left we were still at it like rabbits and one night, fucking me from behind, as he pulled back, he slapped my bum really hard then when he pulled back again he whacked the other cheek just as hard. I told him to do it again, harder. He did every time and that orgasm was the best I'd ever had.

"Over the next few months, I cajoled him into proper spankings. Every couple of weeks I'd go into that shop in town, Simple Secrets and as you can see I amassed quite a collection. After a couple of years, I wanted more. More intensity. More pain. More beating. He didn't. I stopped orgasming unless I got some kind of spanking, invariably having to finish myself off whilst he slept. For about the last year the sex was minimal, the spanking non-existent and from then on... Well, nothing. So. Probably three years. And just being here, showing you..."

"You want a spanking? No strings? Just a freshly roasted arse?"

"I don't... What if...? What will you do if...?"

She took my hand, led me to the huge beanbag chair and gently pushed me so I fell forward, obviously bottom up, and flipped up my skirt.

"You wanna?"

I couldn't speak.

"Stop me if you want."

She knelt behind me, my feet and calves between her knees keeping my legs together and gently palmed my cheeks, sliding her hands inside the full seat of my panties, massaging gently, thumbs coming precariously close to both my sensitive holes.

The anticipation was overpowering.

I took a very deep breath and, withdrawing one hand at a time, Steff smacked each cheek in turn, letting each palm linger for a moment before repeating the action.

The 'sting' was incredible and she increased the force with each repetition getting into a steadily arousing, almost hypnotic pattern.

Smack! Spank!

Pause.

Spank! Smack!

Pause.

"Harder," I whispered.

She heard and smacked my bottom harder.

Up until this very moment I'd not realised just how much I'd missed so much of this. The intimate personal contact with someone so on the same wavelength. The touch and feel of another's skin on mine. But mostly, and much more importantly in this moment, although over the coming months, this would change dramatically, the spanking. Steff's almost metronome-like rhythm, smacking right then left, right then left, leaving just enough of a pause for the sting to seep into each bullock and spread, left no doubt in my mind.

I had just stepped back onto the most important part of my life and had to make the absolute most of it, mind telling me that it was a one-off and it could be years again until next time.

The sound of each smack, even on panty-clad cheeks was music to my ears. The ex, with his years of experience, wouldn't, couldn't have been doing as good a job as Steff was at this moment, playing me like hard-slapped bongo drums.

The spanking stopped for a few moments while Steff scampered to the kitchen.

"Stay there. I'm getting us a drink," and she quickly returned with two glasses of ice-cold fresh orange juice. "Just a little refreshment. You're going to be here for a while," and with that, she held up the chilled drink to my lips. I drank thirstily.

Fuck me! I was being looked after in more ways than one.

Steff changed position, now standing over me, straddling my back, her clothes, except for my favourite kind of matching lingerie, piled on the floor with most of my own and the spanking began again.

This time her fingertips were spanking the little bit of bareness showing below the panties leg and each smack, connecting with the tender line where cheek meets thigh sent new sensations straight to my already wet sex. Spreading my legs a little that little bit of inner buttock, inner thigh, was smacked increasingly hard. A first.

Her left hand, continuing the hard spanks now on alternate cheeks, left the right to wander freely between the now widely spread thighs, her middle finger tracing the length of my pussy several times, pushing the thin fabric inside me.

Gripping the waistband Steff dragged them...up not down, baring my bottom as the soft cotton slipped tightly between my cheeks. The dragging continued till the gusset was fully inside me, actually between my lips, gripping tightly so my overstimulated clit was held tight.

The spanking, now on bare, very red and stinging cheeks, resumed. Steff's left hand tightly keeping the pants in place enabled her right to smack harder than before and my un-fettered cheeks flattened and bounced back, the sides, virtually un-spanked, now being freshly reddened, hence at least some of the increased sting.

She paused again.

"You want to cum?"

With short little pants I said yes.

"Yes, what." And the spanking arc increased again.

"Yes, please, Miss," I howled with a mixture of raw, searing spanked pain (it's a spanking, there is obvious pain) and animal lust.

Loosening her hold on the pants her fingers tenderly caressed my tender slit, slipping easily inside the dark wetness. As I approached climax my breathing changed and the spanking recommenced.

I had time to think that this was heaven before my first orgasm in years, my first brought on by a woman, took hold and shattered my senses. Smack after smack carried me along on a tidal wave of orgasms, the second quickly following and, spanks to my virgin thighs brought about a third. And the spanking continued, far longer and more intensely than anything ex had previously undertaken, with a focus on my pleasure rather than anything else.

"I'm done. I'm done," I cried, rolling off the beanbag onto the floor shaking with the intensity of the unexpected activity.

Steff joined me, cuddling and caressing my sweat-soaked body, calming me and once my ragged breathing had calmed, she spoke quietly into my ear, conspiratorially.

"Same again another time?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Gotta go now. Sadly work beckons. I'll call you." And with that, she put me into bed, kissed me with a kiss that rocked my already completely rocked world, trailed a finger into and along my still hyper-sensitive pussy lips, slipped that finger into her mouth and left.

What the absolute fuck?

Without a shower I couldn't sleep so after trying for a few minutes I got back up and immediately checked my bottom in the full-length mirror. No square centimetre was unspanked and red, side to side, top of the cleft to, and including, top of both thighs, knickers where she'd left them, just below this wonderful redness.

My sex twinged in excitement at the site of such a spanking and for the first time in years, I grabbed one of my toys, sucked it for lubrication and slid the vibrating tube deep inside me so the rabbits' ears fucked with my clit.

I was back in heaven in no time, stroking my so recently tormented bottom, adding to the orgasmic sensations.

As I came down from another, my phone chimed and I picked it up with very sticky fingers.

"I know you're off today. If you wake up in time, would you like to meet up for lunch I'm taking a half-day holiday. And thank you for the most wonderful few hours of my life. Marillion and you all in twelve hours. Heaven."

II.

I drove around the corner, pulled into a leafy lay-by and just sat for a few minutes reflecting on the last twelve or so hours. The problem was I needed two things. To get to work on time even though I own the place...and release. Spending time on Bron hadn't left any time at all.

Jack's is my place of work, short for Jacqueline's, my middle name, it's a popular record store and with the resurgence of 'records' and the prices they can command I do very nicely, thank you. And I'm opposite the place Bron works so I've seen her, watched her, fancied her for months, if not years. We'd spoken on a few occasions and I knew a little more about her from talking to her staff who were desperate to get her going out after the break up of her marriage ages before but she was becoming a hermit. They wanted her to start internet dating if she wasn't going to go out. When I told one of them that I was going to try to get her to go out they laughed. No chance. Not on a work night.

How wrong they were.

When I walked in on that Thursday morning, as if by some kind of sixth sense Bethany knew something, but not what.

"Well?"

"What?"

"Fill me in."

Bethany was young but had a way of getting me to talk that sometimes annoyed me immensely.

skySALLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
skySALLY

"No. Some things should remain private. This is one of them."

"Hey! No! I helped you get the date so I deserve to know the outcome. "

"Maybe later. Once we're set up."

I kept busy for the next hour and messaged Bron to see if she'd do lunch and to thank her.

"Just tell me one thing."

"No!"

"Did you fuck her last night?"

"Ok. Make the coffee and I'll tell you. Oh, and you're closing up. I've got a lunch date."

"With her? With Bron?"

"Coffee!"

When our hot, sweet drinks were made, with shortbread fingers on the side, I swore Beth to absolute secrecy and told her about, well, everything.

"Our evening's entertainment was brilliant but I got a bit scared and put her in a taxi. I stayed in the music bar, had a couple more drinks and absolutely regretted doing that. A shit night's sleep later and I was awake early so thought I'd just leave her a quick voicemail and fuck me...she picked up, inviting me over.

"Well. You're not going to believe this but within less than a coffee, we discovered we have the same, interlocking kinks."

"No fucking way !?"

"Yip! I went there with the sole intention of talking to her, just to warn her about me and what I like, you know. To allow her to say no before we get involved. But no. Our not even second date. She's mostly naked. So am I. She's over this huge beanbag chair thing, arse in the air, encouraging harder and harder spanking."

"Details, Steff. You know I like details."

"What the hell more do you want? OK then. She's obviously showered in, a short skirt, a cami top, no bra. And she let me. I lifted her skirt, full back sensible pants. I kneel with her calves and knees between mine and slip one palm up inside the gently massage her lovely big bottom. And then I start to spank her, one cheek at a time, bouncing them alternately getting harder with each slap, expecting all the time for her to stop me.

"She didn't."

I told Beth all the rest too, how she asked for it harder my change of position, spanking from above. Finally, I told her about making Bron orgasm by fingering her slippery cunt whilst smacking her bottom, hard.

"And you?"

"No. I made it all about Bron. Hence the reason we're meeting for lunch. I've got a feeling..."

"Oh fuck off," she said, laughing. "I suppose I'll have to do with another date with myself after all this talk. Hell, I'm horny."

"Well, you could always..."

"No thanks. Not my thing," she lied.

She could also feel just how wet her pants were getting, knowing that as soon as Steff was gone a little investigation with her mini-bullet, buried deeply in her bag at the moment, would absolutely be called for.

"That was less than a couple of hours ago," I said, showing Beth my palm still red from smacking Bron so hard. When she returned the cups and plates to the kitchen I licked the still unwashed fingers that had so recently been inside the other woman's hot wet slit, tasting and smelling the remaining sexual residue. I could barely contain my compulsion to slide these firmly down the seam of my tight jeans...and the result wouldn't take long to follow.

Fuck I need to cum.

Absent-mindedly, I watched Bethany walk away, wondering if she knew just what I'd really love to be doing with her at this moment.

Bethany was wondering exactly the same.

Her mind, for the next few washing up moments anyway, took her naked and bottom uppermost a most compromising wheelbarrow position, some of Steff's fingers deep inside her widely exposed cunt whilst the hard wooden paddle that had appeared in her other hand was being beaten hard against alternate cheeks. As she got redder and redder she got closer and closer to climax, almost jumping out of her skin when Steff spoke from the doorway.

"Has Angela from Simple Secrets order arrived?"

"Yes. I'll get it."

Drying her sudsy hands, she retrieved the package, trying to calm her breathing.

"Hi Angie, I've got your albums. I've got a couple of their earlier ones. You'll have to let me know what they're like."

"K. I will. Pop in. We could chat some more...when you're free."

"I'd like that. I'll ring."

She looked at Steff as though she was overhearing an intimate, private conversation.

"Didn't know you two were friends."

"Just recently. Met her in town on a night out. Got chatting. You know how it is."

"She works in the sexy shop...she might show you a thing or two."

"Yes. I'm of age now. I can go in there if I want. Anyway. I thought you were going for lunch. It's almost 1 o'clock already. We've had a great morning, all those sales and thanks for the wonderful details. You're gonna make it work with Bron, aren't you?"

"Certainly going to do my best. Even after only... well you know... I rather like her. Just got to make sure she likes me too."

They laughed together as Steff disappeared for a few minutes, returning dressed more for the current weather. Short thin sundress, over a very expensive camisole and French knickers combination. Heeled strappy sandals and a matching handbag. Her hair in curly tousles...she felt truly pretty.

"You look and smell fab. I want a full, frank and complete account. Message me as soon as you can. See you Monday. Love you."

"Love you too. Be good. I'll try to make it tonight. Happy birthday, again. Party on Beth."

They laughed again and Steff was on her way.

III.

I saw Steff come into the cafe, wondering why she'd picked me. One evening and one unbelievably intense morning and here I was sitting wonderfully uncomfortably, dying for her to be here to see...what?

"Hi!"

She kissed me, you know, like lovers do. Tender, warm, sweet with peppermint. And a gently probing tongue that once I allowed it into my mouth, stimulated every erogenous zone I knew about and many that I didn't. And I could see through her flimsy dress and cami top that she was feeling something like it too. The back of her hand "accidentally" grazed my super-erect nipple and I knew from that moment I was going to be hers.

Standing back and smiling, she slid into the booth opposite me and I immediately felt her bare foot sliding up my ankle and calf. I squirmed a little, activating more intense discomfort.

"Hi yourself."

"You ok? After...well? This morning?" Cats with cream came immediately to mind again.

"What do you think? Please? Tell me exactly. And I'll tell you just how close you are."

"Well..."

"Are you ready to order, ladies? The steak pie that we're kind of famous for is almost gone but there's plenty of other things too."

"Have you two," Steff blurted, eyeing me questioningly.

I nodded.

"Certainly. And to drink?"

"Two lattes, please."

"Ok. Back with your order as soon as I can. We're really busy so it may be a while. I'll fetch your coffee though."

When the pretty waitress had left, Steff continued.

"I think...I think you're probably very, very confused. A woman you barely know took you out and it turned into something quite unexpected. This morning was even more of a revelation when the same said woman unexpectedly took you further on a journey begun so many years ago but in just a couple of hours reminded you of and gave you pleasures you'd not even imagined possible. I bet your bottom is still uncomfortable by all the fidgeting. But you're loving every second of it. You're telling yourself you're not gay. You love men and cock. So what?

"This is nothing about being gay. You had fun this morning. More than fun. You are amazed at what I did to you. For you. You want to know what's next. Is there going to be a next? What's going to be expected of me? How do I...."

"Stop! Stop! Yes! Yes. My bottom is still on fire, wonderfully. Even though I've showered I'm, you know, wet down there and the orgasms were out of this world."

The waitress, hearing all of this, whispered, "Please can I join in and have some of what you've been having," smiled, lingering for a moment and went to retrieve more food and condiments.

Bron blushed beetroot red.

"Same colour as your bottom, I suspect," Steff commented, gently holding up the back of her hand to Bron's burning cheek.

The waitress heard this too.

Lingering again. "She spanked you? This morning? Oh my!"

If possible, Bron blushed even deeper.

"Before you eat, go to the loo, take off your panties and bring them back to me."

"What?"

"You heard. Now!"

"But..."

"NOW!"

Moments later she returned and the bunched-up knickers were offered. But refused.

"Fold them neatly and place them on the table."

Folding them as small as she could didn't hide what they were and the waitress stared when she came back to enquire about their enjoyment of the food.

"...and I think that I'll spank you again this afternoon and even maybe again this evening if you're lucky."

The waitress was agog, dying to get involved but far too scared to do so.

"How turned on are you right now," Steff asked me.

"Scale of 1 to 10 about 50. Are you going to spank me and fuck me again? My cunt is crying out for more of the same especially if you beat me first...and last. All hubby's tools are there, just waiting to be reapplied. Show me how to pleasure you in return. He always said I was great with my mouth and I'm a quick learner."

"Here's my card. Go and pay..."

"But I've no panties on. My skirt is short. Someone'll see. Everything."

"Go and pay or I'll put you across my knee here and now. That'd give our lovely waitress something more to think about, now wouldn't it?"

With the receipt was a note that read 'call me' and a number. I slipped it into my pocket.

As we left, Steff called 'thank you,' drawing attention and spanked me on each cheek as I walked through the door.

Back at the car, she kissed me deeply again, caressing my breast making the nipple pebble hard then slipping her fingers deep inside my slippery slick sex, still open to the elements.

"Going to enjoy beating you till you cum for me," she said around the tongue dancing now nipping my clit to make sure the pain frightened this rising orgasm back down. I'd played the denial game with myself before. This was worlds apart.

"You're mine for the moment, aren't you?"

The kissing stopped me from answering. Her damp, slippery fingers joined our tongues, making me taste my own sex juices.

"Good girl."

Her other hand dropped to my tender nether cheeks and squeezed, hard. A different kind of pleasure/pain erupted in my all too close-by sex going weak and she fought to keep the climax from erupting.

She won the battle by quickly squeezing my over-sensitised nipple again and catching me just as my knees finally decided to give up the ghost.

"Jump in. I'll bring you back later," and in a few minutes, the rest of my life began.

The door to the play-room closed behind us and taking my hand, Steff led me to the bed. It was perfectly made, vacuumed, with freshly laundered sheets.

On the journey home all that had been said was...

"You know I'm going to spank you again, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Hard?"

"Yes."

"Even harder? With a paddle? And a cane?"

"I've straps and belts too."

"And I'm going to fuck you. Till you think there's nothing better. Then I'm gonna fuck you so much more."

"K."

"And there is so much more."

...and in the room...

"So here we are. You and me and a bed and..."

The kissing began as she lowered me onto it. I was naked. She was only dressed in loose French knickers and she drew my hand to her bare breast. After a few moments of gentle stroking her nipple grew in the palm of my hand and, following her lead, we made love...for over an hour or so with licks and sucks and fingers and tongues. Touches I never imagined could be so arousing.

"Drinks please," she said, all sweaty and unkempt.

I returned and the bed was transformed. Piled pillows in the centre and a selection of freshly cleaned implements close at hand.

We drank, refreshing iced fruit juice, then...

"Over," Steff instructed after tweaking my closest nipple to attention.

I obeyed and before I was even comfortably settled the first few smacks rained down on my bare bottom re starting the arousal she'd already created. She jumped on the bed straddling my thighs, legs widely spread with my raised reddening bottom between her knees.

A freshly lubricated, slightly curved dildo was forced between my tightly closed thighs and deeply, well nine or so inches, into my already soaking slit. Then the spanking, from which I couldn't escape even if I wanted to, began in earnest. Hand over hand, left hand right cheek, right hand left cheek, the spanking intensified once her rhythm quickly returned. My bottom and thighs soon returned to the level of stinging from earlier and with the big dong inside me, stimulating as I writhed, a quick orgasm was inevitable.

And the spanking intensified it...immeasurably.

Jumping off me Steff reached for the heavy wood she'd chosen to paddle me with.

"Stay," smack. "There," smack, paddle flattening and bouncing, hard on my already tender bottom. "Let's see what a proper paddling will do for you."

Repeated walloping blows whilst she slowly withdrew the dildo and took me again to the edge.

"Open your mouth."

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

The warm dildo slid into my mouth.

And almost out, then in again. Several times before she slid it deep inside herself, keeping up the constant application of heavy wood to my increasingly tender bottom.

"Hold on to it and keep it in place."

Smack! Spank! Crack! Smack! Spank! Crack!

"Slide it almost out, then plunge it in again."

Smack! Spank! Crack! Smack! Spank! Crack!

Bottom on fire I did as I was told and while Steff claimed her breathless panting orgasm, the spanking continued, harder if anything.

Spank! Crack! Smack! Spank! Smack! Smack!

Sweat and secretions mingled as she came again. The spanking ceased, for now. Steff turned me and lying beside me kissed me as deeply as I'd ever been kissed, the pleasure on my beaten bottom from the bedsheets spurring me on.

"Gonna sit on you're face now. Lick me. Nibble gently. Probe."

Her hot wet cunt descended on me and the taste was indescribably delicious as she rocked and rubbed, rocked and ground, further orgasms and wetness covering my face and massaging and spanking my tits until I was absolutely done, almost passing out. Exhausted.

"Get me another drink."

I tottered into the kitchen, only to find Steff asleep when I returned. So I covered her, drank my drink and most of hers too and began quietly tidying.

My bottom and thighs throbbed, as did my well-used sex, and looking at my breasts in the full-length mirror, their redness made me shudder with sexual excitement. The quiet gave me time to contemplate my most unexpected situation.

IV.

Bronn thought I was asleep. She covered me oh so gently, stroking my hair away from my sweat-covered brow and I sleep-smiled at her and in a half-waking daze, I heard her begin to clear up our last couple of hours, where her energy came from, I've no idea.

Subconsciously, I knew exactly what I was doing.

I'd ended up face-sitting. You know. My hot, wet, sweaty cunt almost and occasionally stopped Bronn breathing with the force and smoothness of my grinding. And after the first orgasm, I wanted more so I took to massaging her lovely soft breasts until the nipples hardened again in my palms...and I spanked them too.

Continuing to masturbate on her mouth, nose and probing tongue I smacked her breasts, gently at first then with increasing force as another climax, and then another took me. Five or six smacks started them reddening and my weight pressed down on Bronn. Five or six more, with her nipples like pebbles, I climaxed and collapsed. It had been the most intense couple of hours of my life.

This woman. This lovely, sexy woman. She had taken pleasure from all and everything I did. Leaving her damp knickers for the pretty waitress was how I knew I'd got her. Then the passion and intensity at the car.

She was out of the room so I finished off the remaining drink, returning to my reveries just as she returned to continue her clearing and tidying regime. Through half-closed eyes, I watched, loving the results of my beating, her big bottom and thighs red from all my spanking and paddling ministrations. And her breasts, although it was fading fast, still showed the attention they'd been treated to, not palm prints but definitely had sines where fingertips had impacted with the soft round skin.

Some hours later...I came into the kitchen and everything was laid out for tea. Bron, in the living room, headphones on listening to music and reading. Dressed in matching camisole and French knickers, my libido began climbing again, the tightness across her breasts and fully rounded bottom almost too much.

But that was for another time.

This time, I had to fall back and gather my senses.

I thanked her for letting me sleep, tidying and folding my clothes and the most wonderful twenty-four hours.

She kissed me, hard and deeply, her tongue instigating the most intense feelings in my nipples and rapidly dampening slit.

Peeling away from her, I told her I had to go.

"No evening spanking, then?"

I was completely flustered, as I had been about twenty-four hours ago.

"Sorry. Gotta go."

"My car?"

I dropped her at it, we kissed deeply, and I had to drive away.

That was about nine months ago.

Published 
Written by Nomisnohj1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments