Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Strict Girlfriend

47
8 Comments 8
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Miss Mary Jones, a thirty-five-year-old school teacher, had been dating Mark, a strapping young man ten years her junior, for a few months.

Miss Mary Jones liked managing the bedroom and their daily lives. She admitted to all she was a bit of a control freak. She fussed about Mark, ensuring everything was as she wanted it. Between organizing Mark, Mary worked long hours in a local school, spent plenty of time in the gym, and enjoyed the company of her girlfriends. Mark had not moved in yet, but Mary knew she would make it happen soon enough. He stayed over most nights, and things were going very well.

One rainy day, they were cuddled on the sofa and watched TV, a film where a young woman spanked a man as part of a complicated plot. Mark seemed fascinated, and Mary could not miss the bulge appearing in his shorts as he took in the scene.

Mary was intrigued. She watched Mark as he stared intently at the television and could tell what was on his mind. She was always in control of their relationship, both in the bedroom and out of it, but she had never considered adding spanking to their intimate moments before.

Being a no-nonsense type of lady, Mary came straight out with it. "Would you like me to spank you, Mark?" she said.

Mark blushed and nodded, unable to look Mary in the eyes. He was both embarrassed and excited at the prospect of being spanked.

Mary could see he was hesitant but also eager. She slowly asked him again, "Would you like me to put you across my knee, like that woman on TV, Mark?"

Mark again nodded slowly, his cheeks burning with anticipation. Mary carefully helped him up, pulled her dress to mid-thigh, crossed her legs, and guided Mark over her bare thigh. She gently ran her hands over his backside, squizzing his firm buttocks. Then she slipped his shorts and pants until they were around his ankles.

"I might enjoy this, Mark," Mary said with a hint of amusement as she began spanking him lightly with her hand. Mark gasped at the first contact, and his fears seemed to melt away as he felt Mary's loving attention on his bottom.

The spanking got harder and harder, but Mary never let it go too far. She was attentive to Mark's responses, and when she saw him becoming overwhelmed, she would ease up and speak comforting words.

"There there, my love, nearly over," Mary whispered.

Mary gathered Mark into her arms when the spanking was over and held him close. Mary could not help but notice Mark's cock was rock hard like a rod of steel sticking up and out.

"I think you really enjoyed that, Mark," Mary said.

Mark smiled up into Mary's eyes. He still felt the warmth from his bottom and the thrill of being at her mercy.

"Would you like me to spank you a few times a week?" she asked nervously, reaching out and fondling Mark's rock-hard erection.

Mark nodded eagerly, blushing furiously. The thought of having his own school teacher spanking him each week filled him with an overwhelming sense of excitement and anticipation.

Mary smiled fondly at Mark and said, "Then it seems we have an agreement."

"Every Wednesday and Sunday evening, I will turn your bottom red and sore, my love," Mary said, smiling.

Mark looked up, his eyes wide. "Would you build up the anticipation, Mary?" he asked nervously, "So that I worry about being spanked. Can you tease and embarrass me about the spanking."

Mary raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"For me, Mary, it is more than just getting spanked. Knowing I'm about to be spanked, with you telling me how red and sore you will make my bottom, I know you are in control," Mark said nervously. 

Mary smiled and nodded, understanding how much structure and discipline he needed. Caressing his cheek tenderly, she reached out. She replied softly, "Ok, my love, so a little like pre-spanking scolding?"

Mark smiled and kissed her.

That week Mary sent him texts asking if he was looking forward to having a red, smacked bottom. At home, she would ask him if he had been naughty and needed a spanking and patted his bottom to embarrass him.

When they went out in public, Mary would whisper in Mark's ear and ask him if he was looking forward to having his bottom spanked till it was red and sore. This just added to the excitement and anticipation that had been building all week. She sometimes would pat his bottom and threaten him with a public spanking. Mark blushed, squeezed her hand, told her not to be so naughty, and Mary knew they were bonding on another level.

On Tuesday, Mary told Mark she would set him lines, as if he was a naughty schoolboy, to write out to make it a more authentic punishment. Mark's eyes lit up, excited at having lines as a punishment before his spanking. But he played up like a naughty boy would, pleading with her that the spanking was enough, even though deep down, he felt very turned on. Mary, however, still wanted to make sure that Mark knew what he was getting himself into.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I won't go easy on you," Mary warned him.

Mark gulped but nodded in agreement. He knew she was doing this for his own good and wanted her to be strict with him.

Mary smiled and said, "Ok then. I'll give you a warm-up spanking every Wednesday and Sunday, followed by lines." She added with a wink, "We can even make them school-related things, so it really makes it like a school punishment. You can write naughty boys get spanked, or Mark needs Mary to spank him," she said, giggling.

Eventually, Wednesday came around, and the tension was palpable. Mark nervously undressed and went to stand in the corner after dinner, as Mary had instructed. His heart was pounding, and he felt flushed as he pushed his bottom out and pressed his nose into the corner of the room. Mark knew what was coming. He was going to be spanked hard, which thrilled him.

Mary got changed whilst Mark waited in the corner. She took her time, knowing the anticipation would drive Mark wild. Mary stepped into a short skirt that hardly covered her silky white panties. Then she slid on some dark nylon hold-up stockings, slipped on her highest heels, and buttoned up a blouse that was too tight for her. She put her hair up, applied bright red lipstick, and stood in front of the mirror. Mary looked like a pin-up of a sexy headmistress. She twirled and bent over a little, watching the skirt ride up, exposing her panties. She smiled at a job well done.

Mary came up behind him, slipped her fingers into his underwear, and pulled them down to his ankles. She then began spanking him firmly with her hand, covering each cheek equally so that Mark would have a lovely build-up of heat over his bottom.

"Keep that bottom thrust out, Mark," she warned sternly, delivering another barrage of smacks to Mark's bottom.

Alesya_bigboobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alesya_bigboobs

Mark yelped with each swat but kept his bottom thrust out as instructed. The heat and tingling in his bottom were intense, making him feel a deep thrill as Mary spanked him. Mary gently rubbed Mark's stinging bottom when the spanking was over.

"You leave your pants around your ankles, Mark, and you will sit on this hard kitchen chair and write me a hundred times, I want Mary to make my bottom red and sore," Mary said, giving Mark's bottom a hard smack as an encouragement to start his assignment.

As Mark turned to step out of the corner, his eyes swept over his girlfriend, and if he was only semi-hard to start with, within a heartbeat, his cock was like steel as he drank in her appearance. Mary turned and bent over at the waist and picked up a pencil she had accidentally, on purpose, dropped, giving Mark a long lingering look at her tight white silky panties and the long seams of her stockings.

Mary smiled, seeing Mark so hard after looking at her. "Come along, young man, you have lines to write, " she said with a naughty grin.

Mark did as he was told and sat on the hard kitchen chair. He could feel the rigid wooden slats digging into his tender bottom, making it even sorer. He squirmed a bit, trying to find a comfortable position, but it seemed impossible. Mark sighed in exasperation; this was going to take forever! He began writing the sentences slowly, feeling embarrassed that he was being made to do this like a naughty schoolboy. Naked, with pants around his ankles, he really felt very naughty.

"Stop fidgeting, Mark, or you will be across my knee and given an extra spanking before bedtime," Mary said sternly.

Mary sat on the low sofa, very aware Mark could probably see up her short skirt, so she teased him, crossed her legs, unfolded them, and opened them wide. He could probably see how wet her panties were, which turned her on even more.

Thirty minutes later, the lines were done. Mark handed the lines to Mary, who scrutinized them for mistakes. She tutted a few times, underlining poorly written words with her red pen. She counted the mistakes and gave Mark a stern look.

"Fifty mistakes, so that is a hundred smacks of my hand across your bare bottom and then bedtime for you, Mark," she said in a low voice. 

Mark gulped, he had been expecting this, but it still made him nervous. Mary sat on the kitchen chair, crossed her legs, and pulled him across her knee. He could feel his bottom high, presenting his tender sit spot for Mary. His hard cock rubbed against her nylons, which was a very sexy feel.

This time the spanking was much harder than before, making Mark's bottom burn like fire. Mary took advantage of Mark's position and spanked the backs of his thighs, and concentrated on the crease of his bottom cheeks. Mary knew he would not be sitting comfortably for days, which also pleased her.

He let out yelps of pain as each swat came down on his already tender flesh. Tears welled up in his eyes, and he thought he could not take anymore when finally the punishment was over. Mark stood up, rubbed his sore bottom, and looked at Mary sheepishly. She smiled at him warmly and pulled him into a hug.

"There, Mark," she said softly, "is that what you had in mind when you wanted a spanking? Is your bottom red and sore enough?"

Mark smiled, "Thank you, Miss, it was lovely. Did you enjoy spanking me and making me feel like a naughty schoolboy?" Mark asked.

Mary smiled back, "It was a pleasure, Mark," Mary said. She paused for a moment and then continued in a serious tone. "Would you like me to spank you again next week?"

Mark took a deep breath before he replied. "I would like that very much." He hesitated for a moment, observing her face. "Could you give me the cane next week as well? But can we repeat this week but end with a caning, Miss?"

Mary raised an eyebrow, surprised by Mark's request. She had never used the cane on him before, but his eagerness to try it excited her. She nodded slowly, a small smile playing on her lips.

"We can certainly do that, Mark. But you must understand that the cane can be quite painful. Are you sure you're ready for it?" Mary asked, searching Mark's eyes for any sign of hesitation.

Mark nodded firmly. "Yes, Miss. I trust you completely. And I know it will hurt, but I want to push my limits and see how much I can take."

Mary felt a rush of heat between her legs at Mark's words. She had always enjoyed being in control but felt a new power level with Mark. She knew she could push him to his limits and beyond, and the thought made her pulse race.

"But now it is time to thank me, into bed, young man, you are going to lick my pussy till I come," Mary said.

Mark lay down obediently, his anticipation rising about what was coming next. He closed his eyes and waited, but instead of feeling Mary's body on top of him, he heard her standing beside the bed. He opened his eyes and saw her standing in the pale moonlight, looking down at him with almost predatory intensity.

Mark watched as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders, revealing her creamy breasts. She stood before him, wearing a very short skirt, tiny panties, silk stockings, and heels. His breath caught in his throat as he saw her perfect body bathed in the faint light outside the window.

Mary straddled Mark's face, pushing his head against the mattress as she crouched over him. Her skirt all fell over his face. She leaned back slightly and reached one hand between her legs, rubbing herself in her panties before pushing them aside to reveal her aroused flesh beneath. She settled into position, pressing down firmly against Mark's face and letting out a contented sigh as he began to lick and suck on her clitoris.

Mary reached forward and grasped Marks rock hard cock and pumped it hard.

Mark worked eagerly to please Mary, and she was trembling with pleasure within minutes. With one final shudder, she came whilst on his face screaming out his name as waves of pleasure ran through her body. When it was over, she knelt a little higher, lifting her pussy off his mouth, panting heavily, a satisfied smile playing around the corners of her lips.

"Well done, my naughty boy," Mary said softly, approvingly, "You did very well, and I can not wait to cane you Sunday, but I think you need to practice your thanking skills a little more now." 

With that, Mary lowered herself back on Mark's face and started gyrating, his tongue deep inside her pussy again. Hours later, with both of them wholly spent, they fell asleep to dreams of Mary caning Mark's bare bottom.

Published 
Written by 3thousand
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments