Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Lie That Caused Change – Sandra’s Turn

"Lucy canes her chummy mummy for lying"

16
7 Comments 7
10.9k Views 10.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is Chapter 4"

With Ella upstairs after her spanking, Lucy and Sandra were alone and Lucy now focused on Sandra’s red thighs. “Been somewhere nice?” Lucy asked innocently. She had remained seated, on purpose, because if Sandra had been spanked, then she had plans of her own.

Sandra blushed as she replied, “Oh, just around.”

Lucy knew her chummy mummy, Sandra, was lying and demanded, “Tell me why your legs look like they have been smacked, mum.”

Sandra blushed an even deeper red and without thinking held down the back of her dress. “Do they?” she asked as innocently as she could.

Lucy was annoyed at the obvious lie. “You know the backs of your legs are red, mum. Now tell me how come?”

Sandra was still blushing and looked at the floor, clearly desperately trying to think of an answer to give Lucy.

Lucy saw the hesitation and vacant look given by so many liars and demanded as she pointed to the floor in front of her, “Come here, mum, right now.”

Sandra almost jumped at the command but admitted she did like it when Lucy spoke in her haughty, ‘Do as I say,’ voice, and found herself obediently going and standing exactly where Lucy told her to.

Once Sandra was standing in front of her, Lucy turned Sandra sideways, took hold of her dress hem with both hands, and glared up at her mum, daring her to object.

Sandra held her breath knowing that Lucy was about to find out about the secret she had withheld from everyone even before the two girls came to live with her and gasped as Lucy lifted her dress hem up above her waist and winced when she heard Lucy’s obvious statement.

“These red thighs look exactly as though they have been smacked,” Lucy said, berating her mum. It was then Lucy’s turn to gasp when she saw that as well as Sandra’s legs being red, her bottom cheeks were red as well, and asked in a very annoyed questioning tone, “Have you been spanked, mum?”

Sandra supposed that she had wanted to tell the girls about her real view on spanking. She had introduced spanking for Lucy and Ella because of her previously long-held fantasy of being spanked herself, and now that Lucy had discovered her secret she lost all resolve to hide it and just wanted to tell Lucy everything. “Yes, Lucy, I have been spanked. I know you girls have to keep to my rules, particularly on curfew, and that I spanked you once and Ella a few times. However, my desire was to be spanked and not to spank anyone else, and so made it a rule that if I wasn’t home then you would spank each other and not wait for me.” She looked at Lucy with tears in her eyes, and said a heartfelt, “I am so sorry I didn’t tell you, Lucy.”

Lucy supposed she understood, as she knew that Ella never really minded being spanked because she masturbated afterwards. However, Sandra lying was hardly what a mum should do, but before berating her for that, she asked, “Who spanked you, mum?”

That was a question Sandra didn’t want to answer, but she was now in, ‘Naughty girl trying to repent,’ mode, and replied, albeit hesitatingly, “I, erm, go and see a lady who, erm advertises the service.”

Lucy was taken aback by the answer which she had never expected, and said sternly, “You mean you pay someone?”

Sandra blushed again and shrugged her shoulders knowing it sounded bad, but she had no alternative as she wanted to keep what she did private so couldn’t ask her friends to spank her. However, it wasn’t private anymore. ”I guess,” she replied.

Lucy considered what had been said and was outraged. “So, mum, you got Ella and me to spank each other even though it was your rules we had to keep to, and you have paid to be spanked yourself. Is that really correct?”

Sandra looked just like a naughty girl who had been caught out and answered like one who was trying to say sorry when it was too late. “Yes, Lucy, and I am so sorry.”

Lucy parked the admission, and out of the blue asked, “Did you know Katie wanted to be spanked and caned?”

Sandra was thrown by the directness of the question and winced as once again she hadn’t pre-planned an answer that she would give, and so gave an almost sheepish, “Yes.”

Lucy demanded, “Did you know she lied about me being late so Ella would spank me when I got home?”

Sandra was overcome with the tone of voice and direct questions and was falling apart. “Yes, but Katie asked me not to say anything and to let it happen.”

Lucy was realising now how extensive the lies were that got her spanked and then led her to spank and cane Katie. She asked as though making a statement, “Katie told you I caned her.” Lucy assumed now that the two adults were in it together.

Sandra missed that it was a question and assumed that Lucy knew the answer. “Yes,” Sandra admitted. Thinking she saw Lucy smile, she added, “I was jealous of her, you know.”

Lucy hadn’t smiled, but her facial expression showed the truth was dawning on her, and Sandra’s admission led Lucy to make a decision. She said as though she knew the answer rather than making an enquiry, “You have a cane upstairs, mum?”

Sandra was surprised that Lucy knew that. “Yes,” she said in a questioning tone.

The answer told Lucy exactly what she should do. “Go and bring me the cane and I will give you six strokes.”

Sandra gasped and put her hand to her mouth. She had wanted to be caned but hadn’t had the courage to ask to be caned. However, surely she shouldn’t let Lucy cane her as she was just eighteen-years-old and so fourteen-years younger than herself.

Lucy saw the hesitation on Sandra’s face and commanded, “Take your knickers off now, mum, and then fetch me the cane. You have one minute to get the cane back to me or else six strokes becomes nine.”

Sandra gasped but whilst accepting that she would get six strokes, she didn’t want to risk nine and so decided obedience was called for and immediately edged her thumbs in to the elastic of her knickers and pushed them down to her ankles, stepping out of them, scooping them up, and putting them on another chair. She turned and walked quickly towards the stairs and went up towards her bedroom.

As Sandra went up the stairs taking two steps at a time, she was almost relieved that she was going to get the caning she had always wanted but was too scared to ask for. Even when Katie told her she had been caned by Lucy, Sandra had wanted to ask Lucy to cane her, so it was actually very good that Lucy had caught her out and made the decision to cane her. So, as Sandra collected the cane and quickly made her way back downstairs, she was both excited and tense at the prospect of being caned.

Lucy was coming to terms with the fact that she was about to cane Sandra, although still half-expecting her to object before the caning. Lucy wasn’t concerned that she was so much younger than Sandra as she had already spanked and caned Katie who was forty-one-years-old, and so Sandra, at thirty-two-years-old, was closer to her own age, albeit a long way from her eighteen-years-of-age. However, Lucy was telling herself that if she caned Sandra then it mustn’t be the one and only time and must become the norm. She knew that Ella would readily agree to have her in charge of her, and so it would be almost natural if Sandra agreed as well. Lucy knew there were hurdles to overcome first, but as Sandra re-entered the room easily within the one-minute deadline she had set, the possibility of taking charge over Sandra increased.

Lucy kept a stern look on her face as she took the cane from Sandra and ordered, “Get your dress up above your waist and bend over the end of the table.”

Sandra turned to walk to the end of the able and immediately saw that Lucy had moved the chair at that end away, so she was able to bend over and grab the edges of the table with each hand knowing her bottom was unprotected and ready to be caned.

Lucy stood to the side and rubbed the cane backward and forwards across Sandra’s bare and scrumptious bottom, just as she had with Katie. After a few rubs, she could see that Sandra was going to stay in place and said, “Six strokes, mum. Don’t get up or cover your bottom or the tariff increases. Understood, mum?”

shainsexy88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shainsexy88

Sandra’s adrenalin level was at an over-spilling point because she knew she enjoyed being spanked and a caning would just hurt more but should also be more erotic as well. “Yes, Lucy, I understand,” she agreed.

Lucy smiled at the back of Sandra’s head and then focused on her bare bottom, pulled the cane back, and brought it down as hard as she had on Katie’s bottom, enjoyed the loud gasp Sandra made and smiled as the red welt developed. She waited just a few moments before pulling the cane back and then bringing it down a second time just below the red welt and heard Sandra’s second louder gasp and watched the second welt appear.

Sandra gasped when the first stroke landed and she told herself it was far more painful than she had expected. She had discussed the caning Katie got from Lucy, and Katie had suggested it was painful but manageable. Well, when the third stroke landed, Sandra knew it was far from manageable and so wanted to stand up and tell Lucy enough was enough. However, she didn’t, and when the fourth stroke landed perhaps thought that she had coped better than with the earlier strokes.

Lucy waited only a few moments between strokes and when she landed the fifth stroke saw that Sandra threw her head back and let out a long yelp before hissing in and through clenched teeth and her knuckles seemed to whiten as she kept a desperate grasp of the sides of the table. However, what she didn’t do was get up, and with only one stroke left she doubted that Sandra would get up then. So she pulled her arm back and brought the cane down for the hardest stroke of them all and landed it on the soft tissue where the thighs met the bottom cheeks. Lucy loved the way Sandra again threw her head back but this time also shook it from side to side as she wiggled her bottom and bent her legs at the knees, whilst all the time keeping ahold of the table.

Sandra knew her eyes were filling with tears, and when the last stroke landed she couldn’t stop the tears rolling down her face. She also thought that shaking her head fast and wriggling her bottom would ease the pain, but neither helped. However, she had kept herself bent over for all six strokes and so had now experienced and got through the long-held fantasy of being caned and couldn’t wait to call Katie and tell her. She just needed Lucy to send her to her bedroom, just as she had sent Ella to hers.

Lucy put the cane on the table so that Sandra could see it if her eyes weren’t blurred, she supposed. Whether Sandra could see or not, though, Lucy felt the time was right to enforce her control and as Sandra sobbed, said in her stern tone, “Have you learned your lesson, mum?”

Sandra was still sobbing but managed to reply between sobs, “Yes, Lucy, I won’t lie again, and thank you for caning me.”

Lucy pushed Sandra with, “Well, if you break any rules then you will be disciplined again.”

Sandra wasn’t sure what Lucy meant, and asked, “Again?”

Lucy kept her stern tone. “If you lie again you will get the cane again. If you break curfew you will be spanked. In fact, all the rules you have set Ella and me are now rules you have to abide by, including curfew and your tone of voice when speaking to me. There will also be additional rules, like making sure our meals are made on time, and you pick us up on time. Each time you break a rule I will decide if you are spanked or caned or both. Is that now understood, mum?”

Sandra listened, aghast, to the list of rules, and knew her time keeping was particularly bad and so she would be breaking those new rules time and again. Did that mean she would be spanked or caned, or both even, every time, or just when she wanted to be? So, as she wasn’t quite sure what was being said, she asked in a questioning uncertain tone, “You will decide?”

Lucy was increasingly confident. ”Yes, mum, I will decide. Let’s face it, up to now you have gone to your lady dom when you wanted to be spanked. Well, going forward, you won’t just get spanked and caned when you want to be, but also when you earn it by breaking any of the rules. On the plus side, you won’t have to pay, either, so it’s a win-win.”

Sandra wasn’t sure about the win-win if she had no say when she was disciplined. Mind you, she quickly told herself that she did have control, as it was just up to her to keep to the rules, so maybe it was going to work.

Just then Ella came into the room. She had been listening at the door and now saw Sandra still bent over the dining table the red welts on her bottom. She looked from Sandra’s red and welted bottom to Lucy and said, “I am happy if you are in charge, Lucy. You are the most responsible of the three of us for sure.”

Lucy allowed herself a small smile as she looked at Sandra. “Well, mum?” she demanded.

Sandra knew her answer would change life at home, but knew what was right. ”I also agree, Lucy.”

There was a tense moment, and then Lucy burst into a broad grin and held her arms wide open, and happily closed them around a happy Sandra and Ella as they rushed over to accept her maternal hug. They all knew there was a fundamental change in their respective positions, but it was a change all welcomed.

Ella had already masturbated three times since her spanking and was going to masturbate again when back in bed.

As she was hugged, Sandra was looking forward to messaging Katie to tell her that she too was going to be subject to Lucy’s disciplinary control and then intended masturbating in bed.

Lucy had her own ideas of further changes. “Ella, go to bed,” she ordered, adding, “Don’t forget to tell Bess that I am in charge.”

Ella gave Lucy another hug and said with a smile, “Thanks, sis.”

Once Ella had left the room, Lucy turned to Sandra and asked, “Did your dom make you cum when she spanked you, mum?”

Sandra blushed as she replied, “Erm, er, no. Those services weren’t offered,”

Lucy smiled wickedly. “Well, I will be offering those services when you behave and expect them from you when you don’t.”

Sandra asked tentatively, “Do I get a say at all in when you discipline me?”

Lucy shook her head and said, “Of course not, mum, except you can just keep to the rules and then you won’t be disciplined.”

Sandra knew that was extremely unlikely and realised that Lucy really had taken over all discipline in the house.

Lucy saw that Sandra had accepted the transfer of control and added, “I’ll be sleeping in your bedroom from now on.”

Sandra was aghast and asked in a worried tone, “Where will I be sleeping?”

Lucy smiled as she said, “With me. I need you to thank me for caning you, and I think we both have feelings for each other that are best dealt with by sharing a bed and each other.”

Sandra was overcome with emotion. Of course, Lucy was so right and knew exactly what was right for them both. ”Yes, please,” Sandra said throwing her arms around Lucy’s neck and hugging her.

Lucy hugged her back and then moved one hand and placed it on Sandra’s bare bottom, loving the feel of the raised welts. “I guess this won’t be the last time I get to feel your welted bottom, my girl.”

Sandra laughed knowing that she was going to be spanked and caned time and again but she would also be making a life with the woman she knew she loved.

Lucy added, “I will be ever so strict with you, my girl. But spanked girls are good girls once the spanking is over, so all that is left is for you to say thank you.”

Sandra gave such a happy sigh, as though her life was now all planned out. Getting spanked and caned and then making love sounded heavenly. She eased a hand between Lucy’s legs and felt her knickers were wet and knew they were both as aroused as each other.

Lucy smiled as she said, “Better get in a supply of canes as well, mum, as they break after a few times.”

Sandra blushed and replied, “I have three more in my cupboard and will order some more.”

Lucy already loved being in charge and giving instructions, whilst Sandra realised she felt safe and secure like never before knowing that Lucy was in charge. What a change for the better, they told themselves.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments