Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Further Change In Circumstances

"As Sheila and Jim's newfound relationship unfolds, a friend is set to follow their advice."

16
9 Comments 9
4.0k Views 4.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Not much more than a week previously sixty-year-old Jim Butcher was a downtrodden and henpecked husband to Sheila, who was a similar age. After putting up with that situation for years Jim finally rebelled and his rebellion took the form of taking Sheila over his knee and giving her a damn good hiding.

After the initial shock, Sheila became incredibly turned on and the couple had their first fuck in years.

Since then, apart from much sex, Sheila had taken a belt across her arse and she had also ordered a cane online and that item had now been delivered.

Friends and acquaintances, having seen how Jim had been treated by Sheila, had noticed the dramatic change in how they now were with each other. Sheila had confided to one of them that it was because Jim had given her that spanking.

Although the cane had arrived a couple of days ago it had not yet been put to use but Jim decided that it was about time that Sheila felt it across her backside.

"I think it is time I put cane marks on your arse, don't you?"

"Will you fuck me afterwards?"

"Of course."

The couple were just moving towards the stairs when their doorbell rang and they looked at each other, wondering whether to ignore it but Sheila thought they had better answer it.

Sheila opened the door to find their friend Yvonne Marsh there in what seemed to be a distressed state. Yvonne was the person that Sheila had told about her spanking leading to the reignition of their sex life.

"Yvonne, what is wrong?" asked the concerned Sheila with Jim looking on.

"Me and Tony have had a big bust-up and he walked out. I was a real bitch to him."

Yvonne and Tony had been married almost as long as the approaching forty years that Sheila and Jim had and to outsiders, their marriage appeared quite solid.

Over a cup of tea, Yvonne poured her heart out to Sheila with Jim listening in the background.

Sheila then had a moment of inspiration and looked at her husband before saying to Yvonne, "Jim and I were just going to attend to something when you arrived, wait here we will be back shortly."

She would not have said that to any of their other friends but Sheila had told Yvonne about what had happened and wondered if Yvonne needed something similar. It did not dawn on Yvonne what Sheila and Jim were about to do but as Jim followed his wife up the stairs, his cock hardened. He did not expect to get to fuck Sheila with a guest in the house but it certainly looked like he was going to cane her.

Indeed he was going to cane her as Sheila got the implement from their wardrobe and handed it to Jim.

"Shall I close the door?" asked Jim.

"No, leave it open," said Sheila as she put the top half of her body on the bed and thrust her large trouser covered arse towards her husband. Now if Yvonne had not arrived the caning would probably have been bare arsed but there would no doubt be other occasions for that to happen.

"Give me six and make them hard ones,"  said Sheila as her husband measured the cane across her buttocks.

Downstairs Yvonne was starting to wonder what Sheila and Jim were attending to and she got a shock when she heard from upstairs a THWACK!

DoraSn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DoraSn

Sheila groaned, "Mmmmm, ooh," as the sting from the first stroke ran through her body and Yvonne put her hand to her mouth at the realisation of what was happening upstairs.

THWACK!

A second stroke lashed her arse and Sheila yelped.

THWACK!

Sheila had told him to make the strokes hard and he was taking her at her word.

Yvonne was wondering if they had forgotten that she was there and was contemplating leaving but she was feeling herself getting aroused.

THWACK!

A fourth stroke added to the stinging on Sheila's backside but both she and her husband were turned on.

THWACK!

Sheila cried out and Yvonne would have heard that even if the bedroom door had been closed.

THWACK!

That was probably the hardest stroke of the lot and tears were in Sheila's eyes as the pain spread through her. Both Sheila and Jim would have liked to have fucked right there and then but they had not forgotten their guest downstairs.

Sheila put her hands to her caned cheeks, "Fuck that stings," she said.

Jim put the cane away and the two of them went back downstairs with Sheila cradling her arse.

Sheila was red-faced and so was Yvonne and Sheila stood, rubbing her buttocks before saying, "Do you think Tony should give you a hiding?"

"W-w-w-well I don't know..." she started.

"It might do you both the world of good, it certainly did us," said Sheila with a pained expression on her face.

"He is not talking to me at the moment anyway," said Yvonne.

"Ring him on my mobile," suggested her friend.

"And say what, 'will you spank me?'"

"Tell him you think you deserve it and if he agrees, it could get your marriage back on track."

So Yvonne had Sheila's mobile phone and called Tony's number.

"Hello, Sheila?" He replied.

"It is not Sheila, it is me... no, no wait, listen."

Yvonne went on to say what Sheila had suggested. She had previously told Tony about Sheila getting spanked, and after he initially rejected the idea he eventually agreed to come home that evening and discuss things further. Yvonne still did not know if that meant she was going to get her arse tanned but, in a way, she hoped she was.

After a little while, Sheila said to Yvonne, "Um, if you don't mind Jim and I have something else to attend to."

"Oh yes, sorry. I understand, thanks for your advice."

"Hope you enjoy this evening," said Sheila as her friend started to leave.

"Yeah, well maybe... you two enjoy what you are going to do."

"Oh, we will," said Sheila as she closed the door.

Jim and Sheila were back upstairs and were naked as they inspected the cane marks on her arse. Jim not only put his finger in her arse crack, which she loved, but followed it with his tongue before Sheila was on her hands and knees with her cunt inviting his cock.

His cock happily accepted the invitation and he gave her a good seeing to making her cum twice before he left his semen inside her. 
As they lay cuddling later that night they wondered what had gone on and was going on in the Marsh home.

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments