Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Friend in Need

"A friend's grilfriend get more than she bargined for"

14
2 Comments 2
26.6k Views 26.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
A little over a year ago, I was having a barbeque at my house. One of our friends, who had parted company with his long-term partner a while back, had a new girlfriend that he wanted us to meet.

Kathy was an attractive woman somewhere in her mid 40s. Nice slim figure and great looking legs. A couple of hours after they arrived, it was starting to get a little cool outside and Kathy came in and lend her bum against the dinning room radiator. I happened to be in the dining room getting a bottle of wine from the rack. Just for laughs I looked over at her and said.

“If you have a cold bum, I can warm that up for you.”

She looked at me and smiled and replied, “But we’ve only just met.”

We shared a laugh and went on with the evening. We saw Peter and Kathy a few times over the next few months for dinner, drinks etc. Then a few weeks ago they were round for dinner and we were having our usual witty banter. Kathy and Peter were exchanging friendly insults and I turned to my wife laughing and said that Peter ought to take Kathy over his knee and spank her for being so rude, but that he was too much of a wimp to take that kind of command of his woman.

Kathy turned to me and laughed, “Oh and you are man enough I suppose.”

“I am indeed, so you’d better watch your tongue young lady.”

“Okay then, prove it.”

I looked at my wife who was smiling, as she knew perfectly well how capable I was of placing willing ladies over my knee. I decided to call Kathy’s bluff.

“Fine. Let’s go upstairs then and I’ll be more than happy to teach you a lesson in good manners.”

I stood up and walked over to the door, opened it and looked back at Kathy.

“After you.”

Kathy looked at me, then at Peter and my wife. “Alright then.” She laughed. “Let’s go.”

I followed her upstairs, admiring her nicely shaped ass, clad in tight jeans and guided her to the bedroom.

“So, are you absolutely sure you want to go through with this? You can back out now if you want.”

“See, I knew you’d try and wriggle out of it.”

I sighed dramatically. “Very well, if you insist.”

I sat down on the bed and pull her towards me. Standing her in front of me and reached up and undid the button on her jeans and unzipped them. I then pulled down the jeans and her knickers in one and yanked her over my knee.

“Now then Kathy, let’s talk about how man enough I am.”

With that I started peppering her ass with hard spanks, which soon had her wriggling and kicking around. She looked round at me smiling.

“God, I needed this.

AdisonMars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdisonMars

Peter is wonderful and I love him to bits, but he just isn’t forceful enough. I’ve tried to get him interested, dropped heavy hints, but he just isn’t getting it.”

“Well, perhaps after this, he’ll get the message this time.

I continued to spank Kathy, regularly changing speed, force and the number of spanks to each cheek, and she responded with moans of pleasure. I reached down and pulled her jeans and knickers off her and spread her legs so I could smack the tops and insides of her thighs with light teasing spanks. Kathy began to grind herself down on my lap and I slipped my fingers between her legs and stroked her clit hard, causing her to bury her head in the bed to muffle her cries.

“Now, then Kathy. I seem to remember you suggested earlier that I wasn’t man enough to spank you. Well such impudence cannot go unpunished, can it?”

“Oh no sir.” She replied in a breathy dramatic voice.

I reached over to my bedside table and picked up the large wooden backed hairbrush I keep there.

“I think a few hearty whacks with this should finish you off.”

With that I slipped my fingers back into her pussy, and stroked her hard while I delivered two dozen hard whacks with the hairbrush. Kathy writhed, bucked and moaned as she reached her climax and I felt her juices running down my fingers as wave after wave hit her. I put down the hairbrush and stroked and soothed her now very red bum until she had recovered herself enough to get up. 

I went to the bathroom to wash my hands and relieve my own pressure while Kathy got dressed again.

When she was ready, we both went back downstairs to curious glances from Peter and a knowing smile from my wife.

The next day, Kathy called me.

“Well, that finally did the trick. When we got home last night, Peter wanted to know what we had been up to upstairs, so I showed him. He was pretty pissed off that I’d bared my bum for another man, but I just told him that I’d been trying to get him to do it for ages. When I came out of the bathroom at bedtime, he was waiting for me. He grabbed me and marched me to the bed, stripped me naked and gave me one hell of a spanking. My bum was still a bit tender from earlier and Peter doesn’t really know what he’s doing yet, but it’s a start. The sex afterwards was harder and more intense than before so I guess he enjoyed it.

“If he needs any tips then you know where to come. I have a wide variety of implements available for the correction of young ladies and am always wiling to demonstrate.”

“I might just take you up on that offer, are you around next week?”

“Yup. You can come here, or I can come to you.”

“Okay, I’ll let you know.”

Published 
Written by acarnie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments