Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A belting and a face fucking for a new friend

"Belting a naughty girl before filling her mouth with cum"

40
12 Comments 12
11.5k Views 11.5k
967 words 967 words

Author's Notes

"This is a true account of a spanking that I gave. We had many more encounters during my stay, but this was the first one."

I had been battling an erection for almost forty minutes as my plane made its final approach to land.  I couldn’t stop thinking about the night to come.

Weeks earlier I had connected with a friend online and it so happened that I was scheduled to be in her city for work.  Emails were exchanged and plans made to connect when I arrived.  At first, it was just to be drinks, then she revealed that she had been “naughty”.  I half jokingly said, “naughty girls get spankings.”  Without skipping a beat, she asked how many she would be getting.  

Our conversation took a very adult turn, and I liked it!

I asked her about what she had done (not that it mattered, she was going to get spanked good and hard).  I listened and as I listened, I thought about how many strokes to give.  Giving a first spanking is tricky, you want to give enough to satisfy the one getting the spanking, but not so many that they tire from the initial session.  Likewise, you want to give a good solid spanking that hurts but not so much that it’s an unpleasant experience.

Too many “spankers” don’t spank long or hard enough, leaving the spankee unsatisfied.  A few take it too far though, and that’s unfortunate too because the spankee has an equally, if not more, bad experience.

I settled on twenty-five strokes with my belt, full force on the bare bottom for this “naughty girl”.  That should give her naughty bottom enough of a beating to satisfy her while not pushing her too far right off the bat.

“When I get there, young lady, you’ll be getting twenty-five of my best with my belt across you bare bottom!” I said. 

She replied with a, “yes sir.”  But then followed with, “will I be getting a face fucking too?”

My jaw hit the floor when I read that, and my cock...well it stiffened right up.  “Naturally.” Was my response.

I was excited, I was going to spank a naughty bottom AND fuck a beautiful mouth!

The day of my flight couldn’t come fast enough.  Finally, the day arrived for me to fly, I tried to keep from thinking about what was to come, but as you know, the harder you try to not think about something, the more you do. 

I managed pretty good though, but as the announcement from the flight deck came on signaling our final approach, my cock stiffened painfully.  I laid my sport coat over my lap in a futile attempt to hide my erection.

We touched down, I grabbed my bags, got my car, and once I was out of the nightmare of the airport roads and on my way to the hotel, I texted my naughty girl.  “I’m on my way to my hotel, when can I expect you?” 

She responded, “I’m on my way too, I will see you in about thirty minutes.”

AmyRare
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyRare

I got into my room, a large bed, walk-in shower, kitchenette...it was perfect.  I freshened up and headed down to the cool air of the night to wait.

I didn’t have to wait long either, soon my naughty girl had parked and we were headed to my room.  “You can back out if you don’t want to go through with this," I said on the elevator ride. 

“If I didn’t want a sore bottom and a mouthful of cum, I wouldn’t be here," came her response.

As soon as we entered my room, I switched my demeanor to a disciplinarian.  “Over to the bed, pull your skirt up, and pull your panties down," I said in an authoritative tone.

My naughty girl complied.  As she readied herself for a spanking, I set up my cameras...one at her face, and one at her beautiful bottom.  “Bend over,” I said.  She did so, pushing her pure white butt out in the process.

“Look into the camera and state why you are getting spanked tonight.”  My naughty girl confessed into the camera all her sins.  By the time she finished, I had pulled my belt from my jeans.  It’s a nice heavy leather belt, supple from years of use.  

“Count out loud,” I said, just before I swung my belt, contacting her bare backside with a loud crack and an audible gasp from her.

“One."

Another swing, another crack.

“Two."

I kept my methodical pace, listening for the tell-tale sniffle that my belt was working on the naughty behind.  Eventually, we got to the end of the count.

“Twenty-four."

“Twenty-five."

The final two were said with a hint of a cry behind them.

My naughty girl stood up, hugged me, and then dropped to her knees.  She unbuttoned my jeans and had my cock out in no time.  She folded her hands behind her back and opened her pretty mouth.  I took her head in my hands and placed the tip of my cock against her lips.  “How hard should I fuck your face?” I asked. 

“As hard as you want.  Make me gag," she replied.

And with that, I pulled her head onto my cock as hard as I could.  

I pumped into her like a madman, barely giving her time to adjust or breathe.  Her eyes looked up at me, with tears in them, but it was a look of complete satisfaction.  My naughty girl wanted me to be rough, she wanted a burning bottom and a forceful face fucking.

I couldn’t hold back, I erupted into her mouth, filling it with my cum...and as naughty girls do, she swallowed every last drop.

When she stood, she smiled and whispered into my ear, “that’s exactly what I needed.”

 

Published 
Written by spankingsshouldhurt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments