Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your Voice

"I need you badly and I'm willing to do anything for you."

3
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"You are so far away. I long for your voice. I long for your touch. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please come back to me."

Hearing your voice brightens my day like the sun peeking out from behind a sky filled with rain clouds. I know we met under the strangest of circumstances, but love is like that sometimes. It can’t be contained. It must live in our hearts forever.  Thank you for being so kind and sensitive to me. Like a good Samaritan, you saw me lying by the side of the road all alone and picked me up and nursed me back to health with your voice.

You accepted my request and fed me your love potion. You heard my cries for love from the heart and you answered me. There are no thanks I can either utter or write that can fully describe the deep gratitude I feel when I think about the happy days you brought to my life. Thank you. I really appreciate you too.

You could have rejected me. You could have tossed me aside like so many others. You could have ignored me and turned your head and walked away. But you didn’t. Like a bird with a broken wing you took pity on me and used your magical powers to infuse my lost soul with your love. Oh, how I wish I could be your lover forever.

You taught me how to see again, not with my eyes but with my soul. You taught me how to have faith in the human race again. Yes, we are far, far away, but every day I wake up to the sound of your voice, I feel you are so very close. Your love is strong. I wake up at night, all alone and dreaming of you. Wanting to make love to you in our own special way.

Let’s look at reality for a moment and remember where we are today, miles apart with our own individual lives to live when we go our separate ways. But while we are together, when two become one for a split second today, we are connected. I can feel you now and it feels good, very good.

It is a non-traditional relationship. There is no long-term future for us. But love brought us together for a purpose, to teach us both a lesson, you and me. Don’t you get it? We are together so love can live in the moment, right here and right now. Do you feel me?

Crazy me. Silly me. But today I want more than a moment. I want long and pleasant memories. And I want something only you can give me, the sound of your passion, the sound your ecstasy. This is the missing ingredient in the secret formula for the love potion you make me. Will you do it? Will you gift me that sound and resurrect my body and my soul?

Please do it. Bless me with your healing powers. With you, I feel alive again. With you, I feel so young again. Ready to take on the world for one more day. You give me strength. You give me hope in a bright future. All because of the way your voice breathes life into the inner depths of my being. The parts of me you touch so softly and sweetly from afar.

Love knows no bounds. It travels great distances between us. It makes time stand still and makes moments of bliss live eternal. Love is the ultimate cure and the one thing you give me so unselfishly, so unconditionally. You already gave me more than I asked for. More than I deserve. But I’m hooked. I still want more. I want to hold you close to my heart forever.

Yet I am afraid. I fear rejection. I know that one day you will walk away. You have more to do with your life than to waste it on a distraction, nurturing and feeding your droplets of love to me. But can I suck on your sweet tit just a little while longer? Can I savor the taste of your life-giving force just one minute more? Oooh, how you make me feel so good inside.

I’m learning. It’s not all about me. You have needs too. You have wants and desires too. I know I am not a part of it. I am only a blip on the radar screen of your life. So just tell me when I ask for too much and try to hold onto you too tight. Please let me down gently. Push me away slowly. Let me live with a long goodbye. But before you go too far away, show me one more time how to do it. Tell me how to say it. I want to give love, not just receive love. I want you to show me a way to return the joy and happiness you have given to me today.

HugeCockTiffanyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockTiffanyTS

Big Black Cock

Mutually beneficial relationships are built on open and honest communication and trust.

Stay resolute and your vision will come true. You will have me. Your dream come true. Your knight in shining armor to grant your every wish. A sex god here to please you.

Be brave. Be courageous. Don't be afraid to ask for your heart’s desire. Yes, I will be your Sugar Daddy. I will be your friend with benefits. You can fuck my big black cock.

I will give you whatever you want whenever you want it. All you have to do is ask. Yes. Take a risk and say what you want. That's the only way you will get it. Nobody can read your mind. Nobody can guess what it is you want. You have to verbalize it. You have to ask for it. You have to beg for it. You have to pray for it.

Please tell me what you want so I can give it to you. You deserve it. You've earned it. You've been a good girl long enough. Now it's time to throw caution to the wind and live your life to the fullest. It’s time to take your big black cock deep inside and fuck me good. Yes, I love you too baby.

OK, listen to my voice and let your imagination wander. Are you getting in the mood? Are you ready to make love to me yet? Ummm. Do it baby. Get hot. I’m hot. Ummm. Let me have it. Let it all out. Give it to me baby. I want to be your lover tonight.

Fuck. Fuck. - Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me, baby. Fuck me, baby. Fuck your big black cock. Now come for me, baby. I have faith in you. I know you can do it. Come for me, baby.

Just remember, whatever happens, I will be here for you. I'll be your Sugar Daddy. I'll fuck you good with my big black cock.

Wishing You Were Here

I had a dream last night. In my dream, I am lying in bed. I am asleep. I can feel you lying next to me. You are not wearing anything. It is so exciting to see your body and watch the perfection that is you.

I crave you and your warmth, more than anything in the world right now. I want you to hold me, say that I am yours and you are mine. It is as if only you can touch my innermost soul. Nobody comes close.

I run my own hands up and down my shaft and pretend they are yours. I pretend I am entering you and feeling your soft warm pussy envelop me with delight. I need to feel your pussy right now. The fire inside me grows stronger. My cock grows thick with every thought of you. I cannot restrain it. I feel your love in my heart.

I wake up. I see you, your mouth opens in surprise and amazement. Then I claim your lips before you get a chance to close your mouth again. I relish them like a sweet, succulent fruit. I kiss you softy but still with a hunger, as if I want to taste every drop of you and eat every inch of you. Your lips. Your tongue. Your nipples and your pussy too. Everything. I want to enjoy it and you want to enjoy it too. I am breathless and so are you.

Your hands work up and down my body and finally proceed to make love intensely. I can feel it now. I’m about to explode.

I wake up, you are not here, but a thousand miles away. Away from me, far away from touching and feeling me. But I can feel myself and I close my eyes again, imagining it was you. I imagine my shaft is working in and out of your pussy. Faster. Faster. Pumping deep inside you. Harder. Harder. I feel my climax coming. I can’t hold back any longer. It engulfs my body from top to bottom and I squirt cum all over the place. And I just sit there. So happy. So content and wishing you were here.

Published 
Written by ComealotSex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments