Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When the Role Play Backfired

"Ben gets an unexpected call from his friend, Janeen, and an invitation he can't refuse."

7
3 Comments 3
10.2k Views 10.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
It had been a very long time since I had last seen Janeen. Her athletic body enticed me to want things that she didn’t agree with and my requests for dates were politely and continually refused. Also, the last time I had called her for a date she was about to elope with a male trainer with whom she was working, so I knew she was done with me.

Consequently I was almost shocked when she called and asked me to dinner. I gushed like a teenager about to get his first piece of ass but she was diplomatic enough to ignore my eagerness. By the time we were actually seated and finishing our dinner, I had calmed down.

“Janeen, what happened to the guy you eloped with?” I asked.

“Turns out he’s into pain during sex, mostly inflicting it, and I couldn’t take it. I thought I would like rough sex but he went too far with it,” she said softly.

“I’m sorry to hear that, and I was glad that you called; I’ve thought of you often on cold, lonely nights,” I said, hoping for something positive from her.

“To tell you the truth,” she admitted, “I haven’t had sex in a couple months now and I thought you would probably accommodate me without any strings attached.”

I beamed and leaned in to touch her hand. “You know I’ve always just wanted to be your friend, Janeen, so you have nothing to worry about with me.”

She smiled and leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms across her chest. “Tell me something, Ben; you mentioned one day while you were at my house that under the right circumstances, you could come untouched, just by being stimulated. Is that true?”

I didn’t know whether to be embarrassed or proud of my answer. “Yeah, with the right woman under the right circumstances, I believe I could. Why do you ask?”

She smiled and her answer caused a familiar stirring in my pants. “The last time you were at my house with Jill and I, we commented to each other afterwards that at more than one point we thought all our teasing was going to get you off before we could fuck you. Do you remember that?”

“Hell yes!” How could I forget that? A guy never forgets sex with two sexy women. And by the way, you never did tell me whose ass that was.”

“Jill and I agreed never to divulge that to you; it’s our little secret. Anyway, getting back to the reason for my question – I need some sexual attention but I just want to touch and feel a man’s body, to have control again. It would mean a lot to me to be able to experiment, to see how much a man can take while I just satisfy myself. Would you be willing to submit to me like that, Ben; no limits?”

I agreed too readily to satisfy her and she responded abruptly. “And no safe word, Ben. I would take and have total control all day and maybe longer. Can you commit to that?”

I held my answer only long enough to convince her that I was giving it some serious consideration when in fact I was dying to be used by this woman. “Yes, Janeen, I will gladly give you total control and submit myself to whatever sexual experiment that will make you happy, as your friend.”

She reached across the table and clasped my hand with both of hers. “Thanks, Ben. I really appreciate this, and knowing what you like, I can guarantee you that you’ll enjoy it.”

We had some coffee while we worked out a day when we would both be available. That following Saturday morning I walked down our street to her house. She kissed me lightly on the cheek when she opened the door. I gave her a snappy military salute and said “Reporting in for duty, Ma’am!” She smiled politely but seemed more serious than I’d ever seen her.

I followed her to her bedroom where she immediately began helping me undress. There was no kissing, no foreplay like we had done on our previous dates; she was all business. Once I was naked she went to her closet and brought back a belt I’d seen before and she put it on me. It fastened around the waist with Velcro strips and there were cuffs on the side that held my forearms against my sides. The cuffs were held tightly closed with Velcro.

She helped me sit on the edge of the bed, and she spread my legs wide. She tied two scarves together and used them to tie my ankle to the leg of the bed and then did the same with the other ankle. I was literally sitting on the very edge of the bed with both legs stretched as far as they could be apart and secured to the leg of the bed.

She stood in front of me and undressed slowly, staring at me while she talked. “No talking today, Ben, no safe word, no begging, nothing. Just enjoy it and endure it for me.”

She left the rest of her clothes in a heap by her feet but brought her panties to my face. She rubbed the already wet crotch under my nose. The fabric was wet and she pressed them firmly over my nose. She knew I would voluntarily inhale, which I did, and it made my cock begin to swell, which we both knew it would.

She tossed the panties on the floor and pulled her vanity chair over between my legs. She sat down and slowly caressed my balls for a long time. It felt wonderful but I wanted her to touch my cock, which was standing proud. When she finally licked up and down the underside of my shaft, she never touched the tip, which bloomed like a round crimson flower.

Then she playfully nipped the crown with her teeth, hard enough to make me gasp.

AzzulMurphy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AzzulMurphy

She stood, climbed onto the bed behind me and pulled me down by my shoulders until I was lying flat on my back. She leaned over me, feeding me her breast. I licked and sucked at the nipple and when she pressed down against my mouth, I sucked my mouth full of her soft flesh.

She did this repeatedly, alternating from one breast to the other for a very long time. It was pleasantly erotic and arousing and I stayed hard the whole time. Then she got off the bed, got a tube of lubricant from her dresser and sat down in the vanity chair again. She squeezed more than enough lube into the palm of one hand and began stroking my cock very slowly.

Her hands were so slippery that there was barely any friction as her hand traveled up and down my shaft. The lube was warm and made the air in the room seem very cool. She watched my face as I watched her hand and I began to get sexually frustrated. Her hand stroked painfully slow and the tip of my cock was becoming sensitive.

She released my cock and pushed the chair back out of the way. Then turned around and, bending over, backed up until she was able to grab my cock, reaching between her legs. She rubbed the tip through her slit several times, pressing it against her clit each time. Finally she slipped it between her labia and pressed back against me, taking the shaft fully into her wet pussy.

Then the real difficulty began; trying to hold back while she used my cock for her pleasure. She eased back on forth on it, letting it fill her ever so slowly. When she began to pump against me in earnest, I heard her breathing heavily, almost sighing. Her juices were running down onto my balls. Although she never moaned out loud, her actions told me at one point that her orgasm had finally come. Her legs quivered and her hands squeezed my legs. My cock remained hard but was beginning to throb with the need for release.

When she stepped away from my body, she went to wash her hands and brought back a wet cloth. She gingerly wiped my shaft and balls clean and then used her mouth to take me almost to the edge. By the time she had stopped, my heart was pounding out of my chest and I wanted to beg out loud but I had promised not to speak, so I held my breath hoping she would have mercy on me.

I was mistaken. Somehow sensing that I was at the brink of release, she stopped, sucked the precum from the tip of my cock and then just licked up and down the underside of it again for several minutes. I could not refrain from moaning my frustration.

She came back onto the bed, straddled my head, and fisted a hand in my hair. Then settling down against my face, she began a rhythm of riding back and forth across my face, coating me with her juices. I was getting hotter by the minute and she seemed in no hurry to change. When she finally did, she pressed down over my lips. From previous sex dates with her, I took the cue and drove my tongue up inside her.

Having my cock in a pussy feels wonderful but having my tongue in one adds another arousing dimension; taste. Janeen was well aware of how much more this would excite and torture me. She let me explore her with my tongue and savor her sweetness for several wonderful before she adjusted her position slightly, indicating directly where my tongue would do her the most good.

I worked her clit carefully, not rushing her orgasm but just trying to prolong her pleasure. She lasted much longer than I expected, and when she finally climaxed, her hand in my hair yanked me hard into her pussy. I sucked on her clit and she came again quickly.

Content with my results, I tried to relax, to calm my beating heart. My cock was still oozing precum, tiny drops sliding down over the tip of my cock. Janeen shifted, lifting and turning around before dropping back down on my face once more.

Her hands rested on my rib cage as she leaned slightly forward, sliding her wet pussy lips over my lips. Hungrily I drove my tongue up into her again, wallowing in her sticky sweetness but unsure of her needs. Then it seemed as though her ass consumed my face; her thighs closed against both sides of my head, and her pussy made a tight seal on my mouth. Driven by the lust to taste her and the need to breathe, I realized she was smothering me and I began to panic. I moaned into her flesh. Silently ignoring me, she squeezed her legs even tighter and her buttocks clamped around my nose. And then the strangest feeling I’d ever had washed over me.

I felt the cum rising in my cock and oozing out in a steady stream, not shooting and spurting but easing out, running down my shaft like lava from a volcano. Wave after wave of it oozed as I struggled against my bindings and Janeen’s weight on my face. My legs shook and my body shivered with the power of my orgasm, conflicting with the slow release of my cum.

Mercifully Janeen pushed herself up off me and I sucked in precious air as she lay beside me. She looked at the tiny river of cream easing down my throbbing cock. She helped me sit up on the edge of the bed and went to the bathroom again.

She returned with a warm wet cloth and wiped me clean, smiling. “I didn’t think a guy could come untouched, but seeing it dribbling out like that was amazing. And arousing,” she said. “Would you like to stay like this until I’m ready for more sex, or would you like me to free you?”

I nodded towards my cock, still erect and answered, “What do you think?”

Published 
Written by benawriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments