Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whatever Strikes Your Fantasy Chapter Two

8
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

“This is absolutely a fabulous dinner, Mr. Schilling,” Constance Wells said from her seat on the left of her host.  “I will have to get the recipe for this dessert from your chef.  It is simply to die for!” 

Mallory smiled as she took in the exchange between her colleague and their host.  She was seated on his right facing Constance, at one end of the large dining table.  She had been looking forward to striking up a conversation with Benjamin Schilling after seeing the seating arrangements, but she had not been able to get a word in since being seated.  Constance, her magazine’s food writer and blogger, had been monopolizing the conversation all throughout cocktails and now dinner.

David, who was seated next to Constance, but across from Mallory, smiled at her impatience and had even winked at her once.  He seemed to be enjoying this evening.  She could not help feeling slightly embarrassed every time they made eye contact thinking back to their afternoon.  David brought out this sudden rush of heat in the pit of her stomach that reached down to her who-haw, she thought with a wicked grin.  She finally allowed herself to meet his teasing gaze head on as she allowed herself to remember just how much the man had pleased her that afternoon.

“Yes, Miss Malone.  What can I do for you?”

Mallory grinned wickedly before replying, “do that to me one more time, please kind sir.”

David chuckled outright.  “Why, of course, Miss Malone.  Jumping right on that.”

Mallory grinned up into his beautiful clear green eyes and thought again of the familiarity they brought to mind.  He was so familiar to her, but she could not think at the moment as David once again moved to entice her with his lovemaking.

Mallory could feel his bulge beginning to stiffen as he moved to capture her lips once again.  She turned fully under him to feel him throbbing against her upper thigh and she found herself spreading her legs to allow him quick access.  She could not believe how hot and wet she felt down there at the sheer thought of taking his cock deep inside her again.  She moaned at the simple thought of having him so soon after their first time.

But David had something else in mind as he simply pulled back and to her side.  He smiled down at the confusion on her face, but before she could question him, he moved to quickly turn her over and mount her from behind.  The quickness of his move and her complete surprise at this move caught her off balance and she didn’t struggle in the least when she realized just what he had planned.  She tried to turn her face slightly as David moved over her backside and helped him by lifting herself up slightly when she saw he had snagged one of the bed’s large pillows to insert between her and the bed just at the top of her hips. 

She praised his insight at this simple move and allowed herself to rest her hips on the pillow while David moved to better mount her from behind.  She moaned again, but this time into the bedding as he took his time moving his fingers gently into her vagina and began stroking her clit till it seemed it would burst from the throbbing she felt.  She was going to go insane if he didn’t do something and soon. 

“David-“  she began, but he quickly moved to cover her mouth with one of his firm hands.

ClementinaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClementinaTS

“No talking, right now… Mallory…”  he moaned as he worked his other hand over her swollen mound.  “This time… you just need to roll with it…”  She could feel his throbbing penis as he pressed it against her thigh.  At first, she had thought he was going to mount her anally, but she quickly found out that wasn’t going to be the case.  “Close your eyes, Mallory… close them and trust me… I’ll be right back…”  he breathed gently against her ear. 

She closed her eyes and nodded gently as he removed his hand to exit the bed.  She lay perfectly still with her eyes closed and waited.  He quickly returned and she felt him crawl back into the bed and just as he climbed back into his position behind her, she felt him moving about and then suddenly she felt him moving to place some kind of material inside her mouth.  “Open your mouth wider, Mallory…”  she obeyed and he quickly placed the gag firmly inside her mouth and then wrapped something over that and tied it off behind her head.  She was surprised, yet extremely turned on now.  What was he doing, she thought?

“Now give me your hands.”  She moved her hands towards her back and allowed him to pull them behind her and tie them with something soft.  She frowned at this slightly, but she allowed him to continue.  She felt him tighten the binding, but it was still gentle on her wrists and she thought he must be using the belt from her bathrobe.  She felt him move to completely cover her now and he then returned his hand to working over her clitoris.  He moved his head down to gently whisper in her ear, “if you want me to stop, just wiggle you little finger.  Trust me, I’ll see it.  Otherwise, brace yourself, Miss Malone.  It’s gonna be a bumpy ride from here on out," he gently chuckled as he moved back into position.

She felt him the instant he inserted his cock in her vagina and he held both her hips firmly up so he could achieve more depth.  She felt the first thrust all the way up inside her stomach, and she couldn’t help gasping against the fabric in her mouth as he began to move faster against her ass.  The rhythmic slapping of skin on skin was somehow a huge turn on and the bondage, which she’d never experienced before, was causing her to already begin to orgasm. 

David slowed down a little when he felt her orgasm as she tightened around his cock, but he barely allowed her time to take in a ragged breath before he continued to pound away at her.  She struggled slightly against her bonds, but only because the struggle of doing so was just as big of a turn-on as the actual bondage.  He allowed her to orgasm again, before he finally came himself.  He thrust so deep inside her she thought she’d burst when she felt him release his load at full force inside her.  He shuddered softly against her back. 

Mallory was thankful for the gag in her mouth because she knew she would have woken the whole house after this experience.  She had loved every minute of it, and she was exhilarated beyond belief at his expertise.  She was exhausted, but she knew if he wanted to continue, she would have gone down that tunnel again with this man in a heartbeat.  She was hoping beyond hope that David would continue to surprise her this weekend.

 

Published 
Written by D890279
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments