Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What A Night

"A hell of a night starts a great weekend."

6
2 Comments 2
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
A friend of mine was in a band. He had a show to play downtown one night. I was supposed to work, so I figured I couldn't go. Out of the blue, his girlfriend texted me. She begged me to switch my days around to go. We really didn't know each other all that well, but my naive self didn't think anything of it. So I switched my days to go to the show and keep her company.

Heather was twenty-two, five feet seven, about 125 pounds. A slim girl with sandy hair and glasses, she looked like a librarian. The first night I met her I was going to start hitting on her, but I got the vibe that she and my buddy might have a thing going. He had denied there was anything, for reasons I never knew, but I held off because of my gut feeling. She had a fantastic body, and the glasses really did it for me. After awhile he admitted a relationship and we had hung out a few times.

That night I got ready and we met at my apartment. We drove down to the bar together. Just some meaningless small talk. We were there early. The band had to set up so we started drinking. I'm not a fan of shots, but I had more than my share. The music wasn't really my taste. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good. However, as the concert was going, Heather started dancing. A few times she backed up and ground her ass against my crotch. I was oblivious the first three times. By the fourth time I thought, what the hell. I really found her sexy. I felt a little bad that while my friend was on stage playing, I was getting a hard on from his girl grinding on me. The alcohol helped with that.

Towards the end of the show Heather cornered me in the hall and pushed me against the wall. Before I could react, she kissed me. I don't think I even acted surprised. I was so horny from the dancing, I started kissing her back before I even thought. As we broke the kiss I stood there. She told me she had a real problem now. Well, apparently my friend saw this. He called me an asshole and told her to fuck off.

I drove Heather back to my place. She was distraught. Halfway back she stopped crying and leaned over, holding tightly to my arm. I figured I had really fucked up my buddy's life. I tried to not think about how much I wanted to fuck Heather.

When we got back I took Heather inside. I showed her the room and went to the couch. I intended to behave and sleep on the couch, so I lay down and closed my eyes. After a few minutes I heard Heather clear her throat. I looked up and she was standing in the doorway. She looked unbelievably sexy. Wearing boy cut panties and a tank top. I was dumbfounded. I stood up and approached her. I took her into my arms and we began kissing passionately. It was a deep, needy kiss. Not soft. Not exploring. It was though we were both so full of desire we wanted to devour each other. She jumped into my arms as we kissed and wrapped her legs around my waist. I could feel the heat from her.

I carried her to the bed and lay her down. She slipped off her panties as I dove between her legs. Her shaved pussy was dripping. I licked and sucked eagerly. She tasted wonderful. She wrapped her thighs around my head and came hard. When she settled down I stood up and she ripped my jeans off. She grabbed my cock and pulled me towards her. I worked it in and began to stroke it back and forth. After a few good minutes of fucking, I filled her hot pussy with my cum.

I lay back exhausted. After a few minutes of caressing me, Heather grabbed my cock, and without a word slipped it into her mouth. I could not believe it. My ex had never been so forward. This was amazing. The hottest thing I had experienced up to that point. She sucked me back to life and straddled me. She rode me like there was no tomorrow. We switched positions several times. At one point I was fucking her from behind while holding her completely off the ground by her hips.

AcadiaClark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AcadiaClark

I came at least twice more while fucking her. Eventually collapsing exhausted on my bed with Heather in my arms.

The next morning I awoke naked and confused. I felt awful about what happened. But seeing Heather emerge from the shower, I was soon horny again. She told me that she had a few surprises in her overnight bag. She told me to get a shower and afterwards we would play. I eagerly got into the shower and washed up. When I emerged I saw a text from Heather on my phone. She had laid out a shirt and tie on the hanger, along with a matching pair of dress pants. The text told me to put these on and look on my bed.

I quickly got dressed and on the bed found a surprise. A note told me that she liked it rough. She liked to be called names. And she loved role play. She wrote that she was wearing a business skirt and shirt and that she wanted me to come up with a scenario and start in the living room.

Inspired, I grabbed a set of handcuffs from my closet and ticked them into the small of my back. I walked into the living room. She sat there in a conservative black skirt, gray blouse and heels. Like I said before, she looked just like a sexy librarian. I told her to come into my office. She entered the bedroom and I sat down at my desk. She sat across on the edge of the bed. I told her that her position with the company was in danger and we needed to discuss her future. (I had all of five minutes prep time, I couldn't think of anything better on such short notice).

I asked her what she would do to keep her job and she said she would do whatever it takes. I told her to stand up. I had her bend over the desk. I ran my hands all over those perky tits, twisting her nipples. I asked her if she would be my slut. She replied yes in a husky voice. I ran my hand under the skirt. I felt between her legs and discovered she was wearing something crotch less. I brought my fingers up and inhaled the aroma. It was intoxicating. I then slipped two fingers in her and finger fucked her. I asked her if this made my little slut feel good. She moaned that it did. I pulled the fingers from her and told her to suck them clean. She turned and looked my right in the eye as she sucked her juices from my fingers. I then turned her back around and cuffed her.

I guided her to her knees in front of me. I took my cock out and went to rub it on her lips. She got her mouth on it so fast it took me by surprise. She gave me a fantastic blowjob. I asked if the little slut liked having my cock in her mouth. She moaned what I can only assume was a yes. I then pulled my cock from her mouth and guided her to her feet. I opened her shirt and sucked on her tits. While I was sucking I slid her skirt down. I guided her out of the skirt and bent her over the desk. Her bare chest pressed against the desk, her ass in the air. I asked if she wanted my cock. She said yes. I asked her if she was mine. She said yes. I asked her what she was. She told me she was my slut. I then told her to beg for what she wanted.

She told me that she wanted me to fuck my whore. She wanted my cum to fill her slutty little cunt. She begged for me to fuck her.

I slid in from behind. She was so tight. so hot and so wet. I fucked her doggy style, pressing her chest into the desk, I grabbed her hips and fucked her hard. My cock was pounding her hard and fast. She screamed my name and told me to fuck her slutty cunt hard. I was getting so close. I grabbed her hair in my fist and billed her up as I blasted cum shot after cum shot deep into her.

After I recovered, I cuffed her and noticed the redness from where she had been pressed against the desk. As well as the marks my fingertips left on her hips. I gently caressed them as we lay there.

Published 
Written by SubcuriousMD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments